Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,457 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:44 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3007018 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 11:40am On Aug 03, 2019
Them never mark you, when them mark you, you go know say the protection you think say you get go be your enemy.

PedroEastman:
join VIKINGS and be protected

47 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BABSSSOO(m): 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
SlimOpsy:
Na true talk Bros!
Scores Don reach 30-20 for Poly Ibadan before.

2006 2013 set van relate to this.

Dead bodies are the other of the day in TPI. They finish another one just two months ago and they claim that it is not over.

May God save the students there.

OGA ooo, so how many people come remain for the school?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by amaham(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
[quote author=PedroEastman post=80891971]join VIKINGS and be protected [/quote

You're just looking for trouble
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tiredoflife(m): 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
I have a friend udo
He went to unical
A bukanne
Now he is at home in chevron estate satellite town
Mad
He works about begging for 10naira to smoke
This was one of the finest boy when we were growing up
He got admission
To unical
Today he is a mad man
Life of cultist ends in destruction

51 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kloudman: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
tiredoflife:
I have a friend udo
He went to unical
A bukanne
Now he is at home in chevron estate satellite town
Mad
He works about begging for 10naira to smoke
This was one of the finest boy when we were growing up
He got admission
To unical
Today he is a mad man
Life of cultist ends in destruction

I know udo Dickson very well. we were childhood friends. last time I saw him in 2015, he was trying to rehabilitate. I don't know how he is doing now. his elder bro imaya was also a cultist too but he has his head straight and is doing well in life.
udo matter just tire me. when did u see him or hear from him last.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tiredoflife(m): 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Kloudman:

I know udo Dickson very well. we were childhood friends. last time I saw him in 2015, he was trying to rehabilitate. I don't know how he is doing now. his elder bro imaya was also a cultist too but he has his head straight and is doing well in life.
udo matter just tire me. when did u see him or hear from him last.

Hahahaha u know him wella
He is not doing any fine
The guy is a nut head now
Roams about
And begs for 20naira to smoke
Heard he killed alot in Skool
Yes the elder bro is doing fine
Udo fine boy those days
Wey gals dey rush
Now he wears sweater in heat
Black and dirty
Damn cultism is bad

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kloudman: 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
tiredoflife:

He is not doing any fine
Roams about
Udo fine boy those days
Wey gals dey rush
Black and dirty
Damn cultism is bad

It shows in his eyes that he has killed so many people plus abusing hard drugs. abeg if u have any gist his cult paroles , drop am make we hear.

I really pity him. the guy has disgraced his family.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tiredoflife(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
Kloudman:

It shows in his eyes that he has killed so many people plus abusing hard drugs. abeg if u have any gist his cult paroles , drop am make we hear.

I really pity him. the guy has disgraced his family.

Na useless person
I guess the demons just no want am dead
Dem want am to suffer till he become totally useless
I wasn't in same Skool with him
So I know nothing

23 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
tiredoflife:

He is not doing any fine
Roams about
Udo fine boy those days
Wey gals dey rush
Black and dirty
Damn cultism is bad

Lol @ the bolded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by privaldo: 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
@saynotocultism can I mail you, I have a very serious probably life threatening challenge right now, your help is highly needed.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Godrocks: 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
kereman1:

Shey the police a mopol that testify for the potency of jazz didn't do research to know that menstrual pad can neutralise jazz...

Guy don't fool ursef, even if u carry a juju case to police station, they won't take u serious...

U guys are soo unbelievable.

How old are you? You make too much noise.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
BrutalyHandsom:
Everything in Nigeria now is linked to cultists,

Even federal parastatals

Do you know that the FEDERAL ROAD SAFETY CORPS WAS FOUNDED BY THE PYRATES CONFRATERNITY? (SEADOGS), the first CONFRATERNITY in Nigeria?
And up till date , all the top FRSC officials are PYRATES. If you are not a pyrate you can never get anywhere near the top in ROAD SAFETY? YES, and if you are reading this post condemning cultism and placing all curses, and your father is a TOP FRSC OFFICIAL, you can as well extend the regards to him.

Do you know that the PEACE CORPS OF NIGERIA WAS FORMED BY THE BUCANNEERS? AND THESE ARE ALL THEIR SCHEMES,

Same game is being played in ministries and not to talk of other sororities in our society which is filled with all these politicians

God help us all

Why not encourage your children to become cultists na so they can become gcfr of road safety. If u father about 3-5 sons use ur hand and register them in nbm or alora depending on ur mood then watch them return back to u in body bags decapitated and dismembered.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
simplelex:
I want us to understand something here.. The government cannot do anything to stop cultism.. Here are my reasons:

1) We live in a country where lawlessness is a norm, where you cannot trust the police. If you don't trust the people that are supposed to protect you,how do you report cases of cultism?

2) In every aspect of government, there are cultists. the police,army,house of reps,senate,teachers, mopol,vulcanizer,mechanic, etc.. Any vocation or job or organization you can think of,there are cultists.... even Reverend fathers..

3) As long as there is intimidation and oppression, there will always be cultism.. let me give an example, a friend of mine came to meet me. this was how our conversation went

friend : bros I hail ooo
me : bros I greet u.. wats d level na?
friend : bros I dey vex. my junior sister wey just get admission. As she dey go house, some guys just come outside rape her..
me : Jesus!
friend : she recognize one of dem,naim we go tell police.. bros wetin pain me pass be say police and dis guy start to dey cap ooo.. d police na XY ( member of vikings that has graduated) . naso dem take die d case ooo..
me: na only dat police dey station? tell another policeman na
friend : bros d guy father na politician and e get leg so d case no go go anywhere.
me : wetin we wan do now?
friend: bros I wan run matter
me : guy chill.. I no say dis matter dey pain you but where peter chuk head,come out, if Paul chuk head e nor go come out oo.

Last , I heard eiye dropped dis my friend.. They mixed cement for him to drink..
Now in this scenario, who are we to blame?

Govt do not need to stop cultism really. Only the thought of death is enough to make the wise man sensible. Unfortunately however, a lot of people in this country are foolish. The case scenario you cited is unfortunate but the guy didn't do the right thing. He wants to pay back a wrong with a wrong which can't make a right. If I'm in the Guy's shoes I will let it pass, put my sis through rehab and let karma take its full course.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by stunner1994: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
Oga
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
simplelex:
I want us to understand something here.. The government cannot do anything to stop cultism.. Here are my reasons:

1) We live in a country where lawlessness is a norm, where you cannot trust the police. If you don't trust the people that are supposed to protect you,how do you report cases of cultism?

2) In every aspect of government, there are cultists. the police,army,house of reps,senate,teachers, mopol,vulcanizer,mechanic, etc.. Any vocation or job or organization you can think of,there are cultists.... even Reverend fathers..

3) As long as there is intimidation and oppression, there will always be cultism.. let me give an example, a friend of mine came to meet me. this was how our conversation went

friend : bros I hail ooo
me : bros I greet u.. wats d level na?
friend : bros I dey vex. my junior sister wey just get admission. As she dey go house, some guys just come outside rape her..
me : Jesus!
friend : she recognize one of dem,naim we go tell police.. bros wetin pain me pass be say police and dis guy start to dey cap ooo.. d police na XY ( member of vikings that has graduated) . naso dem take die d case ooo..
me: na only dat police dey station? tell another policeman na
friend : bros d guy father na politician and e get leg so d case no go go anywhere.
me : wetin we wan do now?
friend: bros I wan run matter
me : guy chill.. I no say dis matter dey pain you but where peter chuk head,come out, if Paul chuk head e nor go come out oo.

Last , I heard eiye dropped dis my friend.. They mixed cement for him to drink..
Now in this scenario, who are we to blame?

Very sad. What a lot of u people don't know is this: Being a system man doesn't give u any special abilities or powers it only gives u the connect and link up/ ties with other members who may or may not fight with u when the time comes. Your friend had no heart so also are a lot of all these noise making cultists. Catch them one on one u go know say na mugu most of them be when dey make mouth and cause troubles when they are in the midst of their crew. He could have successfully done the needful alone if he had the heart to protect his family. Back then in the Uni i knew a lot of very rugged boys who were not in any frat & if u get sense of self preservation u will know its in ur best interest to leave them be. Frat doesn't make ur heart it's either ur naturally tough and rugged or life's experience teaches u to be that way.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by amaham(m): 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
Oga joffrey, don't wet our appetite and runaway oo, this " coming soon" better be soonest
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ediko5(m): 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
@ JoffreyBeroth Kindly open a new thread. Your story may be helpful but it will be lost in the crowd of comments and much people won't see it.

Also it will derail the thread.

Thanks.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
ediko5:
@ JoffreyBeroth Kindly open a new thread. Your story may be helpful but it will be lost in the crowd of comments and much people won't see it.

Also it will derail the thread.

Thanks.

Oga critic shut up, no be you accuse OP of promoting cultism. If every cultist for Nairaland open thread on their story, you know how many threads go full here? JoffreyBeroth continue your story joor abeg. But if its fake we go bust you ooo grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
Neddstark:

Oga critic shut up, no be you accuse OP of promoting cultism. If every cultist for Nairaland open thread on their story, you know how many threads go full here? JoffreyBeroth continue your story joor abeg. But if its fake we go bust you ooo grin

God bless u bro. If every cultist open thread it will just be smtin else.@jofferyberoth continue....since @saynotocultism is busy with federal work for now.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tiredoflife(m): 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
JoffreyBeroth:
Here’s my story
I’m a graduate of adekunle aJasin university akungba akoko in Ondo state. I finished from that school in 2017, though I’ve not served yet due to school problems.
Throughout my years in the school I knew cultists existed but I was ignorant of that fact. I feared and avoided them at first but I later had an advantage because there was a military checkpoint at the entrance of ikare akok0, so as a son of a soldier I quickly went there to identify myself. Sometimes soldiers come to visit me at the lodge. That made my time at school smooth without bullying.
My saga with cultists started after my final papers, I made a wrong friend and that was it. He introduced me to chain smoking and drug addiction. Although he’s still hiding his real identity from me today, but he had a friend who was a dropout. The friend stays around Supare junction . The guy started getting closer to me. He told me pointblack. I am a buccaneer, and I’m my association we don’t cause trouble, all we do is get high enjoy and help our brothers in need. I started liking the “fine boys association”. We became very close friends. I overstated my time in my lodge as my rent got expired so I packed my things to go stay with him at supare Junction. He showed me love. Most times I was always broke but he never complained. We never used money for anything meaningful. Tramadol, Refnol, benson and rothmans. He’s a big time drug addict. I was into the life because of my freaky mindset. I loved learning new things and I was young. He capitalized on that. We used to visit a local cigarette joint just beside late ex-Governor’s house (Adefarati), we call the Joint (Doro) after the nickname of the owner. I loved seeing him claw fellow cultist(sailors). Anytime we are out he’ll keep telling my how strong and protect those people are and how they can grant protection. I finished my project and we came back to akure but not together...
during the saga(coming soon)

Which kind rubbish be dis
We no beg u to write
Which one be coming soon
Na home video

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ticon4life(m): 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ehm
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Eromzi(m): 12:26am On Aug 06, 2019
JoffreyBeroth:
Here’s my story
I’m a graduate of adekunle aJasin university akungba akoko in Ondo state. I finished from that school in 2017, though I’ve not served yet due to school problems.
Throughout my years in the school I knew cultists existed but I was ignorant of that fact. I feared and avoided them at first but I later had an advantage because there was a military checkpoint at the entrance of ikare akok0, so as a son of a soldier I quickly went there to identify myself. Sometimes soldiers come to visit me at the lodge. That made my time at school smooth without bullying.
My saga with cultists started after my final papers, I made a wrong friend and that was it. He introduced me to chain smoking and drug addiction. Although he’s still hiding his real identity from me today, but he had a friend who was a dropout. The friend stays around Supare junction . The guy started getting closer to me. He told me pointblack. I am a buccaneer, and I’m my association we don’t cause trouble, all we do is get high enjoy and help our brothers in need. I started liking the “fine boys association”. We became very close friends. I overstated my time in my lodge as my rent got expired so I packed my things to go stay with him at supare Junction. He showed me love. Most times I was always broke but he never complained. We never used money for anything meaningful. Tramadol, Refnol, benson and rothmans. He’s a big time drug addict. I was into the life because of my freaky mindset. I loved learning new things and I was young. He capitalized on that. We used to visit a local cigarette joint just beside late ex-Governor’s house (Adefarati), we call the Joint (Doro) after the nickname of the owner. I loved seeing him claw fellow cultist(sailors). Anytime we are out he’ll keep telling my how strong and protect those people are and how they can grant protection. I finished my project and we came back to akure but not together...
during the saga(coming soon)
following

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 06, 2019
@Jofferyberoth,
I guess your story is about BAN.
So Before u continue,
I must make this Clear,
First of all,
You are not a Lord.
If at all u went through the right channels(BAN Web Site/Converge )& was inied properly u would have been a better man than u are and won't be here telling Sad Tales.
Secondly,
As an uncensured Lord that u are,u should have known that Tee chopping is Lagging and Lords don't Lagg..Laggers are those ones always dying without any accomplishments all in the name of Buccaneers while Lords Sail on.
Lastly,
I served in Ondo State 2012.
I'm familiar with the vicinity .Infact,Our NYSC Camp was in Ikare akoko Barracks.
Unfortunately,I met LOTS OF COLD BLOODED people there pretending to be Lords.
That's another reason why most of them in your school disagree with their Frigate..It's weird but the Lords who will never accept and mingle with u(illegally initiated) are the Real Lords with Proper Orientation...It was happening,I knew something like this was going on.(Fake initiations % Real knowing Fake and disassociating themselves).
So,i understand your bitterness but do the right thing and report these criminals/scammers to the frigate and they will hand them over to the right authorities.
BAN only initiates through Converge,don't get scammed.
To know more Visit BAN Official Web Site and make enquiries so u don't end up like many misguided souls.
Lords I know No dey SMOKE igbo or Do DRUGS and u must have known all these by now.
As far back as 2013 BAN Stopped accepting Miscreants and Please,if u are not on the BAN Forum u are not a Lord.
Haven noted that!
You can Come and KonTeenu your STORY.
Every Dick,Tom & Harry won tell Story..If You Ask me the Matter Plenty ooo.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:08am On Aug 06, 2019
You are already defending something you don't know yet. His story is not yet out ad therefore, your epistle is unnecessary.

Elbone2:
@Jofferyberoth,
So Before u continue,
I must make this Clear,
First of all,
You are not a Lord.
If at all u went through the right channels(BAN Web Site/Converge )& was inied properly u would have been a better man than u are and won't be here telling Sad Tales.
Secondly,
As an uncensured Lord that u are,u should have known that Tee chopping is Lagging and Lords don't Lagg..Laggers are those ones always dying without any accomplishments all in the name of Buccaneers while Lords Sail on.
Lastly,
I'm familiar with the vicinity .Infact,Our NYSC Camp was in Ikare akoko Barracks.
That's another reason why most of them in your school disagree with their Frigate..It's weird but the Lords who will never accept and mingle with u(illegally initiated) are the Real Lords with Proper Orientation...It was happening,I knew something like this was going on.(Fake initiations % Real knowing Fake and disassociating themselves).
So,i understand your bitterness but do the right thing and report these criminals/scammers to the frigate and they will hand them over to the right authorities.
To know more Visit BAN Official Web Site and make enquiries so u don't end up like many misguided souls.
Lords I know No dey SMOKE igbo or Do DRUGS and u must have known all these by now.
As far back as 2013 BAN Stopped accepting Miscreants and Please,if u are not on the BAN Forum u are not a Lord.
Haven noted that!

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 3:59am On Aug 06, 2019
We are not interested in knowing which one are the fake and real ones.

Tell this your epistle to rival cult members when they corner you.

Na then you go know say cultism get no gain.

Them dey talk say one thing day cultism is bad, you dey talk another thing.

Just because you scaled through doesn’t make you a champion or say you be real alora.

Elbone2:
@Jofferyberoth,
So Before u continue,
I must make this Clear,
First of all,
You are not a Lord.
Secondly,
Lastly,
Haven noted that!

24 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 06, 2019
Elbone2:
@Jofferyberoth,
So Before u continue,
I must make this Clear,
First of all,
You are not a Lord.
Secondly,
Lastly,
Haven noted that!
Oga if e set, I will advice you to use your head. no butcher will care whether u used website for initiation or weda u are a lord.. so far eye don confirm u alora, u are a goner.. the only thing is that in the south , its rare for buccaneers to involve themselves in war.they always try to avoid it..(I don't know about other parts of the country) ..

23 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kavod: 7:28am On Aug 06, 2019
simplelex:
Oga if e set, I will advice you to use your head. no butcher will care whether u used website for initiation or weda u are a lord.. so far eye don confirm u alora, u are a goner.. the only thing is that in the south , its rare for buccaneers to involve themselves in war.they always try to avoid it..(I don't know about other parts of the country) ..
The guy think say rivals care if you pass proper channel or not. LMAO, they are all numbers now

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (642) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.