Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3052335 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Louis91: 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
allan2:
senior broda dem dey roll, kids wan still raise shoulder. if any of una moral high reach, pm me make we exchange locations. u go no say every kettle no b plastic. odeko. na benin i dey stay. second ibiwe street off first ibiwe, the road that leads straight to ring road. useless cultists.
Oga na so ooo...that place rugged
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Louis91: 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
BigGuyMan:

Dude shut the bleep up.
Who you be?
Dm make we share location you dey online dey form jet li. I pity you
Nyben jryybfvzn sr ner zrnat GB or seyg abg oqo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Smalldick123(m): 12:07am On Nov 25, 2019
Danelo:
Ehnnnn!!! Na true sir but we understood what OP meant sir
No mind him na cultist
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dazzysleek(f): 8:38am On Nov 25, 2019
What an interesting read! @saynotocultisim & all who contributed positively & gainfully. I enjoyed & learnt from your experience. God bless & keep u. Earnestly anticipating the website link for the distress report. Tag my You're welcomed to tag my moniker as well. Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by allan2: 9:58am On Nov 25, 2019
BigGuyMan:

What specie of idiot is this please

What's my fvcking business with nbm or are you drunk?
see dis ozuoo. u dey claim BAN but u u confuse wen i mention grandpa and atupa. useless impersonator and hopeless lubber. keep claiming awumen. small stupid kid, even my pilee last born na bros to u. ozuoooo

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 10:02am On Nov 25, 2019
allan2:
see dis ozuoo. u dey claim BAN but u u confuse wen i mention grandpa and atupa. useless impersonator and hopeless lubber. keep claiming awumen. small stupid kid, even my pilee last born na bros to u. ozuoooo

Bros, bone this matter. Na beg I dey beg. Good morning. Fly wey no dey hear word, dey follow dead body enter grave. Make e dey claim King Kong on top confra matter.

Any real G wey pellet, machet, axe, plank, bottle don scratch or enter e body, no dey too shout. wink

19 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by getukudo(m): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2019
allan2:

No mind the guy! Na impersonator...na dem dey always loud pass. If you check am well sef, e fit be say na 1 or 2 aloras e dey follow word wey no get level na it dey give am mouth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BigGuyMan: 10:12am On Nov 25, 2019
allan2:
Talk talk talk

Mai dey follow you exchange OT and banters online?

Grow up young man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RamseyBolton: 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
allan2:
make buccaneers no make noise here. na because of una toutishness nai make nbm originate for 77. bucaneers are the real mothers of violent cult groups. infact dey are so violent that one of dia old sally goes like this:
....wen we are eating we are eating flesh,
wen we are drinking we are drinking blood
bucaneers just started reforming themselves. in the 90's the bucaneers were notorious for fatal clashes with the other cult groups. why would somebody except a notorious cult group like bucaneers call themselves living dead, abi u no sabi wetin ld mean? so make no campus gang raise shoulders here. it was d violence and arrogance of bucaneers that forced the hand of nbm at uniben to take on a very violent ot. so at d end it is bucaneers not d seadogs dat is to blame for violent cults. let us even go down history to confirm this.
the grand eye of bucket men was an expelled member of d seadogs. in 1972 he and his band of mutineers formed the so called bucaneers and called themselves sealords to spite d pyrates. but dat was not enough for them. their taste for violence was so high, they were gunning for an all out war with d pyrates, so they brought their infamous saying that finally led to dat war
'every dog has a master and the master is a lord'
shey una dey see how bucaneers take find wahala? when seadogs expelled the founder of ban, they changed his name to 'late ahoy rica ricardo' to signify dat he was dead to them, but d stubborn ass hole still went on fermenting trouble for d pc. not saying pc didn't have dia faults den o. records has it dat pc men den, bullied non members and there was a case at unn where pc men pulled out d teeth of a guy with pliers - however, let it be clear-cut bucaneers are d real bloodsuckers and posterity will never smile on them. why join a cult group when u can be a force man and kick lots of ass? who no go no know

I agree with you. Bucaneers wanted to dominate pirates, that's why they brought violence into confraternity. When pirates left them to campus, they decided to dominate other groups coming up.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
RamseyBolton:

I agree with you. Bucaneers wanted to dominate pirates, that's why they brought violence into confraternity. When pirates left them to campus, they decided to dominate other groups coming up.
I normally don't subscribe to misapprehensions and misinformation.
PC was the first confraternity in Nigeria,it was a secret cult and the mother of every other secret cult.As time went on,they no long kept the codes and mode of conduct,they started breaking rules that were made to keep the fraternity in good light.Odas seized to be Odas.Oppression, discrimination and sentiments found its way into the fraternity,some sort of anti-Semitism.

BAN Lord's were fed up with all the negative vices then eventually they break out but not without confrontations from PC Dogs.
They prevailed and formed BAN.
BAN became Brother Deliver Brother and No more Blood for Blood.
Both BAN and PC keep soiling each others name in the press til date but note PC til today remains a secret cult that little is known about based on their OT as compared to other frats.
If you have to keep something a secret and hope no one finds out, then there is something that is wrong with it,it's simple logic.
Til date PC will JorJor and JorJor you before u pally.
Go and Check the Oldies daily (post express-wired )and read news of Agro by pyrates on campus.
Yes,the relinquished the campuses but the they are til the same secret cult they've always been.
Til today joining any confraternities always involved hazing, drilling or some kind of ritual.
Why the Hell is it so?!
You may like to join but can't stand the entrance exercises and drills.
Let's not be ridiculous that's what PC brought onboard so no confra want wankstars and weaklings.
For those attacking OP here and outside here, What's your grievance really?!
At these age and time when MEN don drop arms and denounce ona dey carry confra for head wet don chop before OP start sef!
Before now to Join BAN u must go through some martial arts training in some decks.
Some things have changed but some will always remain the same.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RamseyBolton: 12:20am On Nov 27, 2019
Elbone2:

PC was the first confraternity in Nigeria,it was a secret cult and the mother of every other secret cult.As time went on,they no long kept the codes and mode of conduct,they started breaking rules that were made to keep the fraternity in good light.Odas seized to be Odas.Oppression, discrimination and sentiments found its way into the fraternity,some sort of anti-Semitism.

BAN Lord's were fed up with all the negative vices then eventually they break out but not without confrontations from PC Dogs.
Both BAN and PC keep soiling each others name in the press til date but note PC til today remains a secret cult that little is known about based on their OT as compared to other frats.
If you have to keep something a secret and hope no one finds out, then there is something that is wrong with it,it's simple logic.
Go and Check the Oldies daily (post express-wired )and read news of Agro by pyrates on campus.
Yes,the relinquished the campuses but the they are til the same secret cult they've always been.
Til today joining any confraternities always involved hazing, drilling or some kind of ritual.
Why the Hell is it so?!
Let's not be ridiculous that's what PC brought onboard so no confra want wankstars and weaklings.
At these age and time when MEN don drop arms and denounce ona dey carry confra for head wet don chop before OP start sef!
Before now to Join BAN u must go through some martial arts training in some decks.

Thanks for enlightening

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 11:16am On Nov 27, 2019
Elbone2:

Thanks Elbone2, tell them

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by allan2: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
Elbone2:

Why the Hell is it so?!
i was waiting for someone to correct the obvious errors in dis post but to avoid spreading this falsehood let me quickly say this:
if the originator of d above post had carried out a cursory search of google he may have known that blood for blood Is A statement by the bucaneers NOT the pyrates. the pyrates where famed for odas is odas absolutely no lagging and against all convention
these sayings belonged to d pyrates as against the bucket boys, who championed blood for blood, broda deliver brother, may the devil that lead you guide\deliver...which eva. the only thin bucaneers got independent of d pyrates was dia nack and indeed penchant for violence. pyrates was so anti violent they are d only frat to have sincerely stopped street n campus violence. u judge people by dia actions not just dia words. nbm n bucaneers keep claiming dey dont operate on campuses but we all know dats hogwash. so let's face facts. as long as long as these groups refuse to leg d path of peace, and nationalism, good spirited Nigerians will continue to name n shame all cultists

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
allan2:
make buccaneers no make noise here. na because of una toutishness nai make nbm originate for 77. bucaneers are the real mothers of violent cult groups. infact dey are so violent that one of dia old sally goes like this:
....wen we are eating we are eating flesh,
wen we are drinking we are drinking blood
bucaneers just started reforming themselves. in the 90's the bucaneers were notorious for fatal clashes with the other cult groups. why would somebody except a notorious cult group like bucaneers call themselves living dead, abi u no sabi wetin ld mean? so make no campus gang raise shoulders here. it was d violence and arrogance of bucaneers that forced the hand of nbm at uniben to take on a very violent ot. so at d end it is bucaneers not d seadogs dat is to blame for violent cults.
Can't make any thing out of ur write ups thats why I never bothered to quote you.
But I see It's either you're not socially, culturally or morally sound or you're just miseducated for you to talk about things u barely understand with so much boldness and remain ignorant to the simple.That's Sure foolishness.
For even saying LD means Living Dead at your age says alot about u.So many things you wrote up there are slangs u have not been able to come to terms with,what a pity.
So I see u hate the fact the u don't understand Jar.
I really don't know how to fix you.probably you will have to live almost part of your entire Life to understand and realised you're still far from reality.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Jaqenhgar001: 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
Elbone2:

Why the Hell is it so?!

I think Apache is more secretive than Pyrates even Maphites and the Campus Mafia but I have met so many students from several schools, who will always tell me that would rather join Apache than to be members of other frats in their lives because of the love for it.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
Jaqenhgar001:

I think Apache is more secretive than Pyrates even Maphites and the Campus Mafia but I have met so many students from several schools, who will always tell me that would rather join Apache than to be members of other frats in their lives because of the love for it.
Honestly,I have never met a member of the Apache or know any thing about the sect.
Only got to know about them by reading some say they are the same as 22 some say they are Black baret and dominant in Enugu.
But that I can tell and no interested in knowing.
As for Maphites and Maff they totally subscribe to the slogan (secrecy is power). So what do you expect?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
Jaqenhgar001:

If their name is known, then they are already void of secrecy.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Jaqenhgar001: 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
dfrost:

If their name is known, then they are already void of secrecy.

But their practices and orientation is unknown

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by getukudo(m): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
As far as I am concerned....Confra is DEAD!!! What we have now are GANG groups in universities, these gang groups now have affiliate groups outside campus.

Vikings have Icelanders, Greenlanders, Red Skin, JVC etc

Klansmen have the Debam gang group.

NBM have the Luton gang group.

These groups come in handy once there is street war.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
Jaqenhgar001:

But their practices and orientation is unknown

Says who? cheesy grin My brother, the one you know, is the one you know. Once a man's name is known, digging him becomes a lot easier.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Jaqenhgar001: 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
dfrost:

Says who? cheesy grin My brother, the one you know, is the one you know. Once a man's name is known, digging him becomes a lot easier.

But bro, At a time two-two has grown to be the most secretive campus frat even more secretive than the family/campus mafia. Bro I was involved in this shittt while in Uni. and I could tell you the highest you could do was to know who was a member of two-two. Even, Maphites at a time catsed their O.T but Apache never ever casted their O.T

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by cRobo: 7:54am On Nov 29, 2019
I have never been a cultist but I never loose my guards, nice detailing from the OP @saynotocultism but most details are quite unnecessarily, funny I graduated from AAU (Ekpoma) but I was never I a cultist, it is quite obviously from the OP point of view that cultism has it's bad and good side, OP is who he is today due to experience from his cultism, and reading most of his reply to people he still have this confidence that nothing can happen to him due to his cultism background and backings, most of the detail and exposing his former cult is unnecessary like leaking your ex nude picture because you aren't with them, very low of him

SAY NO TO CULTISM

you can be rugged without being a cultist

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Skepticus: 11:16am On Nov 29, 2019
kushme:

cheesy. Captain-sav-a- hoe.

He got guns but no cape.

Foolishly forming super man because of a female..

The ambush though...

Immediately he got to Abraka, he made some calls..
He called some of his guys and they told him to meet them at campus 3 main gate..
Then he was gunned down at the main gate.

A snitch, a spy or the bitch gave his itinerary..

Maybe the bitch did it,, he was probably in his Bugatti on high a speed.. "Saying, babe I am cummin' to get you" cool

Captain save-a-hoes always learn it hard from these scheming bîtches!

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Skepticus: 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
LyfeJennings:
Interesting!!!
I had a funny experience with Aye back in school
I was one of the youngest folks on campus and I was pretty popular. I knew everyone in school and almost everyone knew me. I had like brother figures in Aye and they never for once bugged me to Bam. Infact, some of them told me point blank NEVER TO JOIN.... twice I've asked to join and on the evening of my initiation, I ran away cos I was scared.
While members of other cult group knew my affiliation with Aye, they all pampered me like a baby and really protected me when trying to ask me to join. Maybe cos I was a baby but they all had a special thing for me. I remember all the finest Aye asking to take me in to Bam specially but they never for once got brutal with me

Keep that diary updated, dude!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LyfeJennings(m): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
Skepticus:

Keep that diary updated, dude!

Ok
I would later today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Skepticus: 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
LyfeJennings:

Ok
I would later today

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
Table Of Men Them
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
Jaqenhgar001:

But bro, At a time two-two has grown to be the most secretive campus frat even more secretive than the family/campus mafia. Bro I was involved in this shittt while in Uni. and I could tell you the highest you could do was to know who was a member of two-two. Even, Maphites at a time catsed their O.T but Apache never ever casted their O.T

Bros leave matter. There are some things not to brag about.

Men fear what they don't understand or can't conquer - NAS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Skepticus: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
XD3G:
Kudos OP.
This is a very interesting read.
It takes a lot of guts to do this no doubt.

While we await the OP, here's a similar thread i stumbled upon below.

Disclaimer:
Contains some graphic details...definitely not for the faint-hearted.

https://www.nairaland.com/2621978/experience-atrocity-nightmares-cultist-university

Happy weekend folks

Wow.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Skepticus: 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Lol @Almajiris

There are violent street Hausa/Fulani gangs that use charms, daggers and guns.

Their activities often go unreported by the media and it's the reason why they are mostly unknown down south

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RamseyBolton: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
cRobo:
I have never been a cultist but I never loose my guards, nice detailing from the OP @saynotocultism but most details are quite unnecessarily, funny I graduated from AAU (Ekpoma) but I was never I a cultist, it is quite obviously from the OP point of view that cultism has it's bad and good side, OP is who he is today due to experience from his cultism, and reading most of his reply to people he still have this confidence that nothing can happen to him due to his cultism background and backings, most of the detail and exposing his former cult is unnecessary like leaking your ex nude picture because you aren't with them, very low of him

SAY NO TO CULTISM

you can be rugged without being a cultist

He regrets cultism. Cultism didn't give him the connection that got him his job or didn't you read the full story. There is no gain in cultism. It is good it is exposed.

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: retake89(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.