Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election (29049 Views)

How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble / Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by lexy2014: 6:58am On May 26, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Stop rambling tales, rumours and gossips, if you can not show us the law the man broke, move on.

Let us assume that I am rambling tales, rumours and gossips. Can u pls share with nairaland how u think Naira Marley was arrested by d EFCC? Can u also share with us what u understand by "leads" in crime investigation.

Do u agree with this report?:

seighapaul:
Jagaban is the smartest politician out there...he may have just played a smart script by creating an illusion that two big fat bullion vans enter his premises to share money.

While u on that, kindly do justice 2d following questions.

"So y would u hire d services of bullion vans just to carry money u can put in ur pocket?

So are u now agreeing that it was money d bullion vans were carrying?"
Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by Askme8: 6:59am On May 26, 2019
olajide8:

Iet him prove himself in court, or is he above the law? - bolded

2ndly, whatever he likes let him do with bullion van in his house is it your money? That's If it was filled with money? Or Is it an offense for bullion vans to enter someone's house at any time or period of the day? Any other thing you write is your own imagination, opinions are free, facts are sacred - until you can prove or justify it, your presumption remains your opinion
but it is an offence to own a Mercedes ml350 in your flat with a laptop. People don't have right to own cars,laptop and good phones again? If those boys are called frraudlers because they don't work, I ask again what is tinubu means of lively hood that warrant him to be going about with two bullion van? Is he dangote, or is he mark zuzu, if he is not also a fruadler. And u are a fruadler and a support of a fruadler too
Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by olajide8(m): 7:12am On May 26, 2019
Askme8:
your statement mention dangote, at least u know dangote as a successful business man around Nigeria Africa and even the world. The entire globe knows him for his numerous business enterprise. So if he Carry's 100b USD in a bullion van no will question his source of wealth. What is tinubu means of lively hood that gave him all those money he his carrying about with 2 bullion van? As a former public official for more than twelve year now how much was his salary. Brother if u are not a thief u will not be comparing dangote and tinubu together.

Wrong again mike adenuga was hounded by the obj administration for doing the same thing and he ran away, moving large volume of cash - he went to stay in Ghana for a few years, it's simple declare the reasons for the money apply to the cbn for clearance fulfill all statutory conditions, by declaring the source of the money and a bullion van would be used to bring what ever you want to where ever - that's what the law says

1 Like

Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by olajide8(m): 7:23am On May 26, 2019
Askme8:
but it is an offence to own a Mercedes ml350 in your flat with a laptop. People don't have right to own cars,laptop and good phones again? If those boys are called frraudlers because they don't work, I ask again what is tinubu means of lively hood that warrant him to be going about with two bullion van? Is he dangote, or is he mark zuzu, if he is not also a fruadler. And u are a fruadler and a support of a fruadler too

A fraudster is a thief, the difference between a fraudster and an armed robber is one uses a gun the other uses a laptop the similarities between the two are too much to mention - they lie to collect what others have worked hard for, with laptops -the armed robber uses his gun to forcefully collect what you have laboured for - an armed robber kills and fraudster drives his victim to suicide - but come to think of it, why should anybody be apprehensive of parking or owning a good car laptop and a good phone, if he doesn't have anything incriminating on them, guys work in chevron and addax oil and have all these things are they hounded by the law? I may not have a e350 but I definitely have a good laptop and a phone - why am I not hounded - bottomline a yahoo boy is a fraudster and a fraudster and a fraudster is a thief -plain English

1 Like

Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by Shikini: 7:53am On May 26, 2019
Shameful
Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by wirinet(m): 8:42am On May 26, 2019
professorval1:

Perhaps if the big thieves are dealt with, the small ones will have a rethink.

Once I heard my Pops say there is no small thief. All thieves should be dealt with.

All we're saying is that Buhari, the 'anti corruption god' is not being fair in his so called fight.

What do you mean by Buhari, the 'anti corruption god' is not being fair in his so called fight? Since when has PDP been interested in anti corruption? We are talking about "corruption is not stealing" and "how much did Jim Nwobodo stole" PDP.

You guys are only interested in Buhari destroying his own party by fighting the major pillars of his party. You guys, want Buhari to arrest Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomole, based on what excuse? Conveying money with bullion vans and even planes was excused and explained away during PDP rule, but bullion van became an offence when it's APC.

Now, you guys are asking for Source of Tinubu's, but are ready do die for a custom officer turned billionaire without any source.

Sorry to say, but your pop is wrong, there are small thieves and big thieves. There are pick pockets, there are petty thieves and there are armed robbers. There are also the proverbial pen robbers who steal me and your future, and even the future of your grand children.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by wirinet(m): 8:57am On May 26, 2019
Askme8:
You guys do not understand why the government is doing all those things regarding yahoo yahoo boys, it's eye service.
Let me explain;
The activities of Yahoo yahoo boys was causing great concern to western governments as lots of their citizens were losing money, some going into huge debts, so their government pressured the Nigerian government to take action or receive sanctions. At one time Nigeria was blacklisted by banks and financial institutions around the world of not doing enough to curb money laundering. Even when Buhari met with trump last year, the issue of yahoo yahoo was raised. So the government has to give the impression to the world that they are fighting international fraudsters.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by Roman7(m): 12:33pm On May 26, 2019
If u don read that Novel "Animal farm" U go know say Buhari na Napoleon.......All animals are equal but all animals are not the same.
Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by olajide8(m): 1:03pm On May 26, 2019
wirinet:

You guys do not understand why the government is doing all those things regarding yahoo yahoo boys, it's eye service.
Let me explain;
The activities of Yahoo yahoo boys was causing great concern to western governments as lots of their citizens were losing money, some going into huge debts, so their government pressured the Nigerian government to take action or receive sanctions. At one time Nigeria was blacklisted by banks and financial institutions around the world of not doing enough to curb money laundering. Even when Buhari met with trump last year, the issue of yahoo yahoo was raised. So the government has to give the impression to the world that they are fighting international fraudsters.

Thunder fire devil O! Eye service kini? Because you don't travel or work in the financial sector bah? An average togolese is respected more then any nigerian- because of fraud - you want to be reckoned and treated as equal with citizens of other countries yet someone from your country has just scammed the brother or sister of the said person, you sit beside on a plane to the persons country - you go to Charles the gulle airport and because you are Nigerian you have to pass through another checking and you support it? The way you support those that scam you would also experience it- affecting which country, they defraud people and also use the same money to buy goods from the same country and you say it's affecting them - what level of myopicity is this sef!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by GoodofNaija: 1:06pm On May 26, 2019
olajide8:

A fraudster is a thief, the difference between a fraudster and an armed robber is one uses a gun the other uses a laptop the similarities between the two are too much to mention - they lie to collect what others have worked hard for, with laptops -the armed robber uses his gun to forcefully collect what you have laboured for - an armed robber kills and fraudster drives his victim to suicide - but come to think of it, why should anybody be apprehensive of parking or owning a good car laptop and a good phone, if he doesn't have anything incriminating on them, guys work in chevron and addax oil and have all these things are they hounded by the law? I may not have a e350 but I definitely have a good laptop and a phone - why am I not hounded - bottomline a yahoo boy is a fraudster and a fraudster and a fraudster is a thief -plain English

No much difference between a zombie and a fraudster in Nigeria of today.

Is it your money that the supposed fraudster has stolen

When you lie too much and try to call black as white to deceive people, you are also a fraudster.

When you are blind to the video evidence of a looter but choose to be seeing invisible evidence of naira Marley, you are also a fraudster.

Or is the looter above the law
Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by wirinet(m): 1:09pm On May 26, 2019
olajide8:

Thunder fire devil O! Eye service kini? Because you don't travel or work in the financial sector bah? An average togolese is respected more then any nigerian- because of fraud - you want to be reckoned and treated as equal with citizens of other countries yet someone from your country has just scammed the brother or sister of the said person, you sit beside on a plane to the persons country - you go to Charles the gulle airport and because you are Nigerian you have to pass through another checking and you support it? The way you support those that scam you would also experience it
English must be a very difficult language. Some people just find it difficult to comprehend. Where did you see me supporting scammers? I stated that all the government is doing is eye service, just noise to make the world think they are actually fighting Internet scam. The mandate SARS and EFCC to go after some students, they then splash the whole print, electronic and social media with their faces, while the real pros go undisturbed.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by olajide8(m): 1:20pm On May 26, 2019
wirinet:

English must be a very difficult language. Some people just find it difficult to comprehend. Where did you see me supporting scammers? I stated that all the government is doing is eye service, just noise to make the world think they are actually fighting Internet scam. The mandate SARS and EFCC to go after some students, they then splash the whole print, electronic and social media with their faces, while the real pros go undisturbed.

The devil would not die well if he can die - do scammers have a specific character? You go to school and decide to scam people na book wey una parents talk say make them go read be that? So because they are students they have the right to defraud people of their hard earned money? - you catch thief and because he is a student they should not be put on the front pages of newspapers - magu sef dey pity people If I were him, I would pay for airtime on BBC, Aljazeera and CNN and publish their faces let the world see the faces of fraudsters people that their parents didn't teach the difference between what is good and bad
Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by olajide8(m): 1:35pm On May 26, 2019
GoodofNaija:

No much difference between a zombie and a fraudster in Nigeria of today.

Is it your money that the supposed fraudster has stolen

When you lie too much and try to call black as white to deceive people, you are also a fraudster.

When you are blind to the video evidence of a looter but choose to be seeing invisible evidence of naira Marley, you are also a fraudster.

Or is the looter above the law

I swear the parents of the youths of nowadays saw corruption in a fine woman form and married it, now their parents should come and see what they have given birth too- abomination of all kinds - the response to this your submission, you would soon find - God always knows how to serve people when they least expect it - for the fact that you even called a serial fraudster and used him to justify your submission tells a lot of the place you come from and your upbringing - shameful - and again you see people lie about what they want to offer or can't offer and we choose them, does that makes them deceivers? Who is deceiving who? Are they the ones deceiving us, or are we the ones deceiving ourselves? with all the loss of right values and una think say it go take 48months to clean all this mess 20yrs we would still be on this matter

1 Like

Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by professorval1(m): 2:38pm On May 26, 2019
wirinet:

What do you mean by Buhari, the 'anti corruption god' is not being fair in his so called fight? Since when has PDP been interested in anti corruption? We are talking about "corruption is not stealing" and "how much did Jim Nwobodo stole" PDP.

You guys are only interested in Buhari destroying his own party by fighting the major pillars of his party. You guys, want Buhari to arrest Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomole, based on what excuse? Conveying money with bullion vans and even planes was excused and explained away during PDP rule, but bullion van became an offence when it's APC.

Now, you guys are asking for Source of Tinubu's, but are ready do die for a custom officer turned billionaire without any source.

Sorry to say, but your pop is wrong, there are small thieves and big thieves. There are pick pockets, there are petty thieves and there are armed robbers. There are also the proverbial pen robbers who steal me and your future, and even the future of your grand children.

You're lost if you think I'm a PDP fanboy.

All I'm saying is that Buhari should prosecute ALL THIEVES, whether the thief belongs to APC or PDP

1 Like

Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by plaindealer: 2:42pm On May 26, 2019
[s]
lexy2014:

Let us assume that I am rambling tales, rumours and gossips. Can u pls share with nairaland how u think Naira Marley was arrested by d EFCC? Can u also share with us what u understand by "leads" in crime investigation.

"So y would u hire d services of bullion vans just to carry money u can put in ur pocket?

[/s]

Stop rambling tales, rumors and gossips, if you can not show us the law the man broke, keep quiet and move on.
Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2019
Nigeria itself is a purgatory..
The poor pay the price for the rich to enjoy.
The downtrodden pay the price for the crime committed by the elites.
EFCC is just another machinery to ensure that the cycle stays the same.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by wirinet(m): 3:04pm On May 26, 2019
professorval1:

You're lost if you think I'm a PDP fanboy.

All I'm saying is that Buhari should prosecute ALL THIEVES, whether the thief belongs to APC or PDP
It is not possible to prosecute "ALL THIEVES". No government in this world has the resources to prosecute "ALL THIEVES ". Since there is to statute of limitation in law, Buhari can prosecute some thieves, and the next government can prosecute the ones he missed.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by GoodofNaija: 3:19pm On May 26, 2019
wirinet:

It is not possible to prosecute "ALL THIEVES". No government in this world has the resources to prosecute "ALL THIEVES ". Since there is to statute of limitation in law, Buhari can prosecute some thieves, and the next government can prosecute the ones he missed.

Ok so in other words, he should continue with his selective media trials even in the lack of evidence. But where evidence abounds, he may choose to look away and dodge by using your impossibility theory.

Anyway, the public is seeing all your charades, your mission and agenda will be totally exposed in the fullness of time.
Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by wirinet(m): 3:35pm On May 26, 2019
GoodofNaija:

Ok so in other words, he should continue with his selective media trials even in the lack of evidence. But where evidence abounds, he may choose to look away and dodge by using your impossibility theory.

Anyway, the public is seeing all your charades, your mission and agenda will be totally exposed in the fullness of time.
When Ribadu and Obasanjo was accused of selective corruption fight, I said the same thing, that as long as the people accused are not innocent, the next government would get the protected ones. Ibori escaped Obasanjo and even became king maker during Yara dua but was pursued and caught under Jonathan. After Buhari leaves, the next government should go after Tinubu, Amaechi and Co. It a wonder why Jonathan did not prosecute Tinubu, but you want Buhari to prosecute him.
Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by lexy2014: 3:48pm On May 26, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Stop rambling tales, rumors and gossips, if you can not show us the law the man broke, keep quiet and move on.

Eyaaah...U really took this matter personal ooh. U are already spilling ur emotions. I believe d lead story of this thread justice as far as d side of d law is concerned. So avail urself d story as uploaded by d OP.

Meanwhile, we are still waiting 4 ur input regarding d following
lexy2014:

"Jagaban is the smartest politician out there...he may have just played a smart script by creating an illusion that two big fat bullion vans enter his premises to share money".

Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by GoodofNaija: 3:53pm On May 26, 2019
wirinet:

When Ribadu and Obasanjo was accused of selective corruption fight, I said the same thing, that as long as the people accused are not innocent, the next government would get the protected ones. Ibori escaped Obasanjo and even became king maker during Yara dua but was pursued and caught under Jonathan. After Buhari leaves, the next government should go after Tinubu, Amaechi and Co. It a wonder why Jonathan did not prosecute Tinubu, but you want Buhari to prosecute him.

Stop contradicting yourself!

I thought you stated in your earlier post that PDP did not fight corruption.

Since it is your anticorruption god that conceived and created EFCC, is it too much to expect him to deal with looters in his house first? Charity they say begins at home.

Is it under Jonathan regime that bullion vans are seen ferrying cash to private residence on the eve of election?

Or maybe you mean to say it was Jonathan that sent the bullion vans to his house so your anticorruption god is confused as to who to prosecute for money laundering grin
Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by plaindealer: 4:11pm On May 26, 2019
[s]
lexy2014:

Eyaaah...U really took this matter personal ooh. U are already spilling ur emotions. I believe d lead story of this thread justice as far as d side of d law is concerned. So avail urself d story as uploaded by d OP.

Meanwhile, we are still waiting 4 ur input regarding d following
[/s]

Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by allisso: 4:34pm On May 26, 2019
It won't be well with anyone that boycott this thread but only book all space to insult Naira Marley

Ogun kill u all
Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by wirinet(m): 4:58pm On May 26, 2019
GoodofNaija:

Is it under Jonathan regime that bullion vans are seen ferrying cash to private residence on the eve of election?

Yes! It happened under Jonathan on the eve of an election, and you guys were celebrating it.

https://247ureports.com/2018/07/ekiti-election-fgs-movement-of-n18bn-cash-through-akure-airport-exposed-with-pictorial-evidence/

Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by lexy2014: 5:02pm On May 26, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

That means u didn't read d lead story. Sorry that d story broke ur heart.

Meanwhile, we are still waiting 4 ur input regarding d following:

"Jagaban is the smartest politician out there...he may have just played a smart script by creating an illusion that two big fat bullion vans enter his premises to share money".

Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by GoodofNaija: 5:08pm On May 26, 2019
wirinet:

Yes! It happened under Jonathan on the eve of an election, and you guys were celebrating it.

https://247ureports.com/2018/07/ekiti-election-fgs-movement-of-n18bn-cash-through-akure-airport-exposed-with-pictorial-evidence/

Oh I see, I did not know an airplane is now a private residence.

BMO/zombie work no easy aswear, you need to add lies untop lies like lie Mohammed to have something to defend your tin gods grin

Am enjoying your commedy, Try harder cheesy
Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by wirinet(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2019
GoodofNaija:

Oh I see, I did not know an airplane is now a private residence.

BMO/zombie work no easy aswear, you need to add lies untop lies like lie Mohammed to have something to defend your tin gods grin

Am enjoying your commedy, Try harder cheesy
And where we're they flying the money to and for what purpose?
I feel sorry for you guys. Tinubu gives some people nightmares. It's amazing they dream and think of Tinubu day and night.
Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by plaindealer: 5:15pm On May 26, 2019
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]

Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by lexy2014: 5:18pm On May 26, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

If I don't stop "rambling", what will u do? grin cheesy grin cheesy take am again

Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by plaindealer: 5:30pm On May 26, 2019
[s]
lexy2014:

If I don't stop "rambling", what will u do? grin cheesy grin cheesy take am again

[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6661609_buharilaughing_jpeg6d5d2f5c5a63e371c89c88e3ff87d8f3

No proof....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Fatah Ahmed, Ex Kwara Governor / Nigerian Navy Arrests Norwegian Ship Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria / Ize-Iyamu Of PDP Campaigns In Edo: Wike, Okowa, Makarfi, Anenih, Ikimi Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.