Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached (971 Views)

To Real Investors / Are There Real Investors Out Here ? / Scary Investment For Real Investors Ethereum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached by dforexguru(m): 11:39am On May 25, 2019
I have been talking about investing in Forex for a long time now and could not get any major investor due to so many of them complaining of bad experiences with other Forex account managers. I managed to raise $500 and funded my own personal account just to practice what i preach and today i am already making $1000 and running in profits. I am working towards raising funds to start a real time Forex academy. I am seeking for investors that can come up with good funds for me to manage so i can earn more money to fulfill my plans.

Go through my recent Forex trading history and if it interests you, then we can talk about business.

If i see an investor that can come up with $10,000. then i would be done with my search, why? because with a $10,000 forex account, any good trader should be living very well.

my phone number for calls only is 07 08 50 75 643 and please disregard the spaces i have placed in between them, they are there because of the no contact policy of Nairaland administrators.

I have attached screen shots of my recent Forex trading history for your review.

Re: A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached by dforexguru(m): 11:42am On May 25, 2019
Continuation of attachments..

Re: A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached by dforexguru(m): 11:43am On May 25, 2019
last but not the least attachment..

Re: A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached by NairalandAngel(m): 12:00pm On May 25, 2019
dforexguru:
I have been talking about investing in Forex for a long time now and could not get any major investor due to so many of them complaining of bad experiences with other Forex account managers. I managed to raise $500 and funded my own personal account just to practice what i preach and today i am already making $1000 and running in profits. I am working towards raising funds to start a real time Forex academy. I am seeking for investors that can come up with good funds for me to manage so i can earn more money to fulfill my plans.

Go through my recent Forex trading history and if it interests you, then we can talk about business.

If i see an investor that can come up with $10,000. then i would be done with my search, why? because with a $10,000 forex account, any good trader should be living very well.

my phone number for calls only is 07 08 50 75 643 and please disregard the spaces i have placed in between them, they are there because of the no contact policy of Nairaland administrators.

I have attached screen shots of my recent Forex trading history for your review.

If someone funds your trading account with $10,000 and you end up loosing the money...what happens?

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached by dforexguru(m): 12:14pm On May 25, 2019
NairalandAngel:

If someone funds your trading account with $10,000 and you end up loosing the money...what happens?

Sorry, no one is going to fund my trading account but rather there's for me to manage and we share the profits according to the agreed percentages. I will and can never blow up a $10,000 account, the only reason a $10,000 account can be blown is when we trade with lots that are too high for e.g If any trader opens a trade with anything higher than 1.5 lots at any giving time, then the chances of blowing up the account increases. with a $10,000 account, any good trader can perform magic overtime but not overnight.
Re: A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached by NairalandAngel(m): 2:04pm On May 25, 2019
dforexguru:

Sorry, no one is going to fund my trading account but rather there's for me to manage and we share the profits according to the agreed percentages. I will and can never blow up a $10,000 account, the only reason a $10,000 account can be blown is when we trade with lots that are too high for e.g If any trader opens a trade with anything higher than 1.5 lots at any giving time, then the chances of blowing up the account increases. with a $10,000 account, any good trader can perform magic overtime but not overnight.

Irrespective of whose account will be funded...

If you take a share of the profits will you also share out of the loss assuming things don't go according to plan and you end up making a loss?

Yes or No?

And please don't say you can never loose, this thing is all based on chance occurrence therefore the possibility of making a loss is always there

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached by dforexguru(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2019
NairalandAngel:

Irrespective of whose account will be funded...

If you take a share of the profits will you also share out of the loss assuming things don't go according to plan and you end up making a loss?

Yes or No?

And please don't say you can never loose, this thing is all based on chance occurrence therefore the possibility of making a loss is always there

yes, i can lose 2, 3 or more trades but what i mean to say is that i can't blow an account because proper trading involves risk management. $10,000 or more is enough to bring out the best in a person.
Re: A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached by NairalandAngel(m): 6:42pm On May 25, 2019
dforexguru:

yes, i can lose 2, 3 or more trades but what i mean to say is that i can't blow an account because proper trading involves risk management. $10,000 or more is enough to bring out the best in a person.

You still have not answered my question.

Let me rephrase it...

Let's assume you make a profit of $1,000, this amount will be shared equally between you and the person providing the funds.

Assuming the opposite happens and you make a loss of $1,000, will you share this loss equally with the financier?

Yes or No?
Re: A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached by dforexguru(m): 9:03am On May 27, 2019
NairalandAngel:

You still have not answered my question.

Let me rephrase it...

Let's assume you make a profit of $1,000, this amount will be shared equally between you and the person providing the funds.

Assuming the opposite happens and you make a loss of $1,000, will you share this loss equally with the financier?

Yes or No?

yes, both the loss and profits will be shared accordingly.
Re: A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached by NairalandAngel(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2019
dforexguru:

yes, both the loss and profits will be shared accordingly.

Ok...thank you for your response
Re: A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached by dforexguru(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2019
NairalandAngel:

Ok...thank you for your response
you're welcome
Re: A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached by dforexguru(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2019
Forex can be very lucrative, my results speaks louder. let's make more money working together.

Re: A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached by TheRealOwner(m): 3:48pm On May 30, 2019
$10,000?? Keep searching
Re: A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached by dforexguru(m): 9:14am On May 31, 2019
TheRealOwner:
$10,000?? Keep searching
I Maintain an open mind, call for discussions if interested.

(1) (Reply)

Emarec Money Profit / Earn Daily And Cash Out After 10 Days / What Type Of Investment Can I Put 500,000 Naira Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.