Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

The Moment A Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Moment A Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos (466 Views)

Thieves Caught And Beaten In Mushin, Lagos. (pictures) / The Moment A Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos / A Civilian Fighting A Soldier In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment A Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos by FlirtyGist: 1:27pm On May 25, 2019
GistMore.com

The moment a train caught fire, yesterday, in Mushin, Lagos.

Watch video here; http://gistmore.com/the-moment-a-train-caught-fire-in-mushin-lagos

Re: The Moment A Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos by FlirtyGist: 1:29pm On May 25, 2019

Re: The Moment A Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos by JasonScoolari: 1:29pm On May 25, 2019
...And we have a Minister of Transportation who's only useful during elections.

Lifeless Administration.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos by Jayslicky: 1:51pm On May 25, 2019
Just look at the pitiable state of that train, it looks so dirty and unkempt.
The cause of the fire outbreak most probably will be because of the loosed wires in it that made wires of same charge touch to create a spark leading to a fire.

Nigerians lacks the ability to maintain most things, this train is an example of how we have poorly maintained this country.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos by Nukilia: 1:52pm On May 25, 2019
Pitiable situation! grin grin grin
Nigeria my beloved country
Re: The Moment A Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos by iTearHerToto: 2:19pm On May 25, 2019
What was a train doing in Nigeria a Zoo

How many failed souls were lost? None? angry

Pukes angry
Re: The Moment A Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos by BlackfireX: 3:16pm On May 25, 2019
Next level never start o...
Re: The Moment A Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos by Deepfeel(m): 3:37pm On May 25, 2019
Were they cooking inside with firewood undecided
Re: The Moment A Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos by TheFacelessMan: 3:53pm On May 25, 2019
I once fought on a burning train in Bombay.

[img]https:///media/10-28-2015/5w3HhV.gif[/img]

I was on my way to Nepal to deliver an encrypted microfilm when 3 rough looking gentlemen came into Cabin 13.

The leader was Anatoli Kontarsky, the head of the Killing, Interrogation and Disposal department of the KGB (FSB)

My heart sank looking into his emotionless blue eyes.

He was said to have tortured a defector for 32 good hours removing ALL his teeth. shocked

As they ushered me between passengers, i wondered how long i would endure before breaking under interrogation in their cabin
Re: The Moment A Train Caught Fire In Mushin, Lagos by TheFacelessMan: 5:41pm On May 25, 2019
angry

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me On Pos Dispense Error / Boy Forced To Swim Inside A Stagnant Water After Being Caught For Stealing(Pics) / Coza Church Members And Protesters Fighting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.