Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? (20176 Views)

Please Nairalanders, How Best Can I Pay For Google Playstore Developer Account / How Did You Discover Nairaland? / Please Nairalanders, How Do I Generate International Emails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by emi12(f): 8:07pm On May 25, 2019
Through my roomie in 2011. She had always talked about the comments. Some of which were very funny. I couldn't help but give it a try. I get info from it and it also relieves the day's troubles.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:07pm On May 25, 2019
BravoDe:
Yea.
That's the question, tell us how u discovered this green app called Nairaland.

I discovered nairaland through freebasics and searches from Google.
Tell us yours.

Indomie generation spotted. grin
My endless search for free browsing cheats brought me to nairaland about 10 years ago. grin
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Indomie001: 8:09pm On May 25, 2019
frankotele:
I discovered nairaland on a Saturday night while banging my landlords daughter who likes indomie alot

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Mujtahida: 8:09pm On May 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Was bored silly after I graduated from d University and my brother introduced the site to me.

The vwey first Nairalander I met was a power biker who took me for a ride all over Lagos... Good times mheen grin
And what happened afterwards?
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by mrsfavour(f): 8:09pm On May 25, 2019
2012 when a fellow corper was showing me where I can get adverts for jobs.it has been awesome and I have learnt a lot.
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by xarm(m): 8:11pm On May 25, 2019
through searching for information on Google, the name NAIRAland mislead me though when i first saw it, because i thought it was a betting site or mmm kind of website, i lost about 4 account here in 3yrs when i was trying to understand the site

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by ladygudhead(f): 8:12pm On May 25, 2019
My coursemate borrowed my phone to browse during a boring tutorial class, out of curiosity I check the browser history after she returned the the phone to me. Then I saw she entered NL . During my leisure time I went back to it. I was guest for abt 3yrs b4 I finnally joined.
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by xarm(m): 8:13pm On May 25, 2019
through searching for information on Google in 2011, the name NAIRAland mislead me though when i first saw it, because i thought it was a betting site or mmm kind of website, i lost about 4 account here in 3yrs when i was trying to understand the site
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Talknochip(m): 8:15pm On May 25, 2019
I decided to join NL the day i watched Seun collect an award on Tv in NOV or Dec 2017.. The Site and the creator of the site were well extolled in that award nite.. Prior to that time, i used to see NL whenever i search for news on google.. I was always delighted seeing those plenty news headlines.. And i never knew you can click on the news headlines to open. I also never knew there is something like visitor and member. So after hearing all the history and impact of the site during that award ceremony, i became curious.. So i set out to find out more.. And thereafter, i decided to join.. This ''joining'' by his grace, nah till oooold age do us part.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:15pm On May 25, 2019
Bonapart:
This country keep pumping up every now and then...

Abeg make una find better thing talk

The country they burn

Website that cannot play video is that one a website

When dem start to upload Indecency now, you will still complain
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 25, 2019
My own account is follow-come,
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by miniziter(m): 8:17pm On May 25, 2019
I was trying to enter nairabet website but google let me here
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by isaacisonline: 8:17pm On May 25, 2019
My lesson teacher introduced me to nairaland
BravoDe:
Yea.

Tell us yours.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Translate(m): 8:20pm On May 25, 2019
When I heard it was the most visited site in Nigeria . It took me a while before I registered just always reading news .
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:20pm On May 25, 2019
I discovered from one runs girl I knew ... dam she was a good...
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by fecta: 8:22pm On May 25, 2019
I don't even know.

I just found myself using it.

I got stuck to the romance and sport section

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 25, 2019
Mujtahida:

And what happened afterwards?
K
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by helphelp: 8:24pm On May 25, 2019
I really can't remember how it happened 10yrs ago
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Emtol01: 8:25pm On May 25, 2019
I got NL apps at SLOT then I went there to buy phone. Although I paid for all the applications sent to me there in 2013, but today I've gotten unquantifiable knowledge, contacts and many more. it's my own search engine.
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by pweeryambre: 8:26pm On May 25, 2019
been viewing as guest and since the days of the guy with Monika "Siena" before I decided to join.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Ghozky(m): 8:26pm On May 25, 2019
I discovered NAIRALAND, through free basics and my first day on NAIRALAND, I spent hours reading different threads. I was obsessed with NAIRALAND for over a week.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 25, 2019
The muf.mobi era. Main account far back as 2009 - Was looking for WAEC Specimen.
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by sammirano: 8:28pm On May 25, 2019
All of you should continue lying..'i knew nairaland in the early 2000' angry how old is the nairaland sef.
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Comanche(f): 8:32pm On May 25, 2019
I was in SS2 then, and had a debate competition I was preparing for..

I didn't have a phone then, had to beg a friend to bring her phone - Asha 200 (It was all the rave then grin ) for me to use in school....

My research brought me to nairaland......

I saw some making sense points that I used to pepper my argument.....

Those were the good old days of nairaland......

I was like what kind of gold mine is this shocked

Then I kept mining and mining....begging my friend to come with her phone......

Then until I got my a browsing phone 2 years later......

It's been a mining bliss since then...... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Mariangeles(f): 8:32pm On May 25, 2019
flexyrule:
In 2006.. Via Google search.

There used to one very intelligent fellow back then with the moniker - Beef (Guy used to be a political analyst) very good one.

Back then the topics were better, ads and spam were minimal, conversations and member contributions were very very intelligent.

Above all, Bet9ja, Tonto Dike, BBNaija, Buhari, Afonja, Igbo, Regina Daniel, VPN, dating logs, Canada/US Visa, etc were non-existent!!

My first account was registered in 2008. Then this accout 2010.
Those topics are the real money maker for Seun.

You think his idea was to run a WhatsApp group ?
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:33pm On May 25, 2019
BravoDe:
Yea.

Tell us yours.
from uc web browser back den

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Credobee(m): 8:34pm On May 25, 2019
Through a link to a story on LIB and never looked back back.....was a guest for more than five years
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Quelme: 8:34pm On May 25, 2019
Through Tosyn Bucknor of blessed memory. Area mama on Top Radio 90.9 in the year 2008 and I joined Nairaland 2009.
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:35pm On May 25, 2019
flexyrule:
In 2006.. Via Google search.

There used to one very intelligent fellow back then with the moniker - Beef (Guy used to be a political analyst) very good one.

Back then the topics were better, ads and spam were minimal, conversations and member contributions were very very intelligent.

Above all, Bet9ja, Tonto Dike, BBNaija, Buhari, Afonja, Igbo, Regina Daniel, VPN, dating logs, Canada/US Visa, etc were non-existent!!

My first account was registered in 2008. Then this accout 2010.
Beef was legendary...the last breed of sane online political image makers on nairaland..we now have very toxic and mannerless e-urchins littering the site.
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by onowuolivet79(m): 8:36pm On May 25, 2019
I discovered it through a friend since 2012, I've been a guest since then till this year.......
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by femora007(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2019
BravoDe:
Yea.

Tell us yours.
Through free basic? children of indomine generation, Lol
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Emmizay12(m): 8:51pm On May 25, 2019
through airtel freebasics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law / Fullstack Developer Needed - Over ₦250,000 / Full Tutorial And Codes---how To Create A Wapka Download Portal Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.