Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,242 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? - Webmasters (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? (20195 Views)

Please Nairalanders, How Best Can I Pay For Google Playstore Developer Account / How Did You Discover Nairaland? / Please Nairalanders, How Do I Generate International Emails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by tohyorsih(f): 12:33am On May 26, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Tohyorsih introduced me to the sweetest taboo

angry angry
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:34am On May 26, 2019
Emycord:
discover nairaland? is it now a discovery? as isaac newton discovered laws of gravity? well i think i discovered it on discovery channel. rub-ish
Lmao
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by tohyorsih(f): 12:36am On May 26, 2019
blackboy:
googled naira and then nairaland poped up and colleague then used to be laughing in front of her computer and when I asked what she said she gets her laughs from nairaland. that was way back like 2003

2003? how old is Nairaland itself?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:15am On May 26, 2019
Qsscruz:

Do you reside in Abuja?
Yes! You a biker?
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by cashflowpc(m): 2:09am On May 26, 2019
flexyrule:
In 2006.. Via Google search.

There used to one very intelligent fellow back then with the moniker - Beef (Guy used to be a political analyst) very good one.

Back then the topics were better, ads and spam were minimal, conversations and member contributions were very very intelligent.

Above all, Bet9ja, Tonto Dike, BBNaija, Buhari, Afonja, Igbo, Regina Daniel, VPN, dating logs, Canada/US Visa, etc were non-existent!!

My first account was registered in 2008. Then this accout 2010.

the good old days of nairaland. I don't even comment here anymore.

Really can't remember how I discovered nairaland anymore, I guess it was prolly through Google search cause nobody introduced me.
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Namady(m): 2:19am On May 26, 2019
as far back as 2010 through a colleague.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by wwwmaster: 4:42am On May 26, 2019
blackboy:
googled naira and then nairaland poped up and colleague then used to be laughing in front of her computer and when I asked what she said she gets her laughs from nairaland. that was way back like 2003
There was no Nairaland in 2003.
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by jhubril(m): 4:47am On May 26, 2019
I joined Nairaland in 2010 . That year I was seeking admission to study law in ABU and the need for daily updates on ABU admission thread brought me here.
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by toluwa1(f): 4:48am On May 26, 2019
A friend introduced me to it in 2014
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by COUSIN1279(m): 5:06am On May 26, 2019
Googled nairabet and then nairaland poped up on my screen thats all
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by wanger50(m): 5:52am On May 26, 2019
Google search took me to Nairaland
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Raheemzee(m): 5:57am On May 26, 2019
Joromi12:
amebo
grin grin
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by iybee24(m): 6:17am On May 26, 2019
Whenever am searching something from google, nairaland always shows up, I use be naijaloaded fans since era of free browsing cheat, M.joy.com, ficozone, sharemobile.ro, back then, i use to be a guest for long time before i later register, now since I discover nairaland, am addicted.
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Isoduwa(m): 6:18am On May 26, 2019
Kobicove:
I was searching for something and one of the search results led me to Nairaland

My only regret is that I spent about 4 years visiting the site as a guest and only actually joined in 2011

No need to regret because Nigerians on nairaland are � children with no future
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by ademijuwonlo(f): 6:43am On May 26, 2019
I learnt about this great forum from my sister who was in a prospective thread on Nairaland while seeking admission into OAU in 2011. I joined in 2013 when I needed to get NYSC updates and so I searched for this forum my sister was glued to for info. I like this site for the news and easy accessibility to Nigerians views from the comfort of wherever I am.
I can't do without opening this site in a day, if my Android phone isn't charged I do subscribe on my small Nokia Asha 201 phone to access the site till I am able to charge my Android. I'm addicted to Nairaland!
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by NACE13: 6:47am On May 26, 2019
I discovered the site in 2014 while looking for updates about Direct Entry admission. I was a guest for about a year and half before I joined just to comment on a very funny topic back then, I just couldn't stay as a guest anymore.

I think the topic was about how guys were approached by the opposite séx and the sexuality section where I read many interesting adult content stories.....shout out to goodheart02 who broke our hearts by not finishing his stories and yeah, CyberCatalyst

And then other topics where Nwamaikpe comments just made me glued to this site
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by mashad(m): 6:52am On May 26, 2019
I got to know about nairaland while seeking admission during the yr 12/13....I got addicted with so much information I got from the admission trend....A guest earlier, swiftly I registered
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by liver123(m): 6:53am On May 26, 2019
Through a course mate then in school 2012. He used my phone to log in and since then I can't do without visiting nairaland a day
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Elliot2(m): 6:57am On May 26, 2019
Read a story that really caught my attention which was not complete,so I followed the link and got to nairaland. That was 2010. I stayed as a guest till 2016. Nairaland has been my only source of online news since them,but before it was naij.com news forum.
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Meklex(m): 7:03am On May 26, 2019
MTN free browsing. I registered in 2009, but I have been a guest for over 2 years. Na one girl like that (in the romance section) caused me to register so I can toast her
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by churchee: 7:04am On May 26, 2019
Introduced to me by a friend and I was a guest for about three years but I registered because Bifrost always talked about comments (2016) since then, I have been addicted.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Indomie001: 7:07am On May 26, 2019
tempest01:

Yes. Mid to late 2000s

Guy stop fooling your self in public, nairaland was created in 2005 not mid to late 2000 undecided
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by pluto123: 7:10am On May 26, 2019
A Friend Of Mine Told Me That Nairaland Is An Illuminaty Site,i Decided To Search The Name To No The Content Of It,i Visited It As A Guest For A Very Long Time! I Wanted To Creat An Acct Bt Dnt Hv An E-mail Adress Then...
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by lawman12(m): 7:52am On May 26, 2019
i discovered mine through my sisters phone phone when she returned from NYSC in 2012
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by LINTUNE(m): 8:04am On May 26, 2019
Mine was arround 2011,im so addicted to reading educative articles, got this site from Google, then I was only active in the literature section, before got interested in political and romance section, crime too... I'm so addicted to nairaland since then I can count how many times I didn't come online smiley
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Jaysey(f): 8:17am On May 26, 2019
I discovered it through my Ex 2016
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Retchix: 8:34am On May 26, 2019
Yes, I came to discover NAIRALAND when almost anything I type refer me to NAIRALAND. and though I find it useful.
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by zizzley(m): 8:39am On May 26, 2019
Sometime 2013,2014 or 2015 while I was doing a Google search on some business and lo, I clicked the nairaland and found it quite informative then. Ever since my interest became piqued and I became a daily visitor.

Nairaland was much more fun then prior 2016

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Arckeen: 8:39am On May 26, 2019
My daddy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fullstack Developer Needed - Over ₦250,000 / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu / Full Tutorial And Codes---how To Create A Wapka Download Portal Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.