Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

"Pu**y Is The Root Of All Evil Not Money" - Princess Shyngle Declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Pu**y Is The Root Of All Evil Not Money" - Princess Shyngle Declares (2276 Views)

#bbnaija: Angel Caught On Camera Touching Her Pu**y (video) / Full Video Of Pastor Wilson Eating Church Member's Pu**y In Case You Missed It / My Pu**y Is Yours, Get Me An Iphone 8+,teen Declares On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Pu**y Is The Root Of All Evil Not Money" - Princess Shyngle Declares by gistvicreports: 2:16pm On May 25, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Gambian-Ghana-based actress, Princess Shyngle also known as "tiny waist actress", refute the claim that money is the root of all evil as she declares that its pussy not money. Gistvic Reports.

She said:
"They say money is the root of all evil.... I say P��ssy is the root of all evil"

Read And See More Photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/puy-is-root-of-all-evil-not-money.html

1 Share

Re: "Pu**y Is The Root Of All Evil Not Money" - Princess Shyngle Declares by gistvicreports: 2:16pm On May 25, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: "Pu**y Is The Root Of All Evil Not Money" - Princess Shyngle Declares by Phayzz(m): 2:19pm On May 25, 2019
See that backside tongue
Re: "Pu**y Is The Root Of All Evil Not Money" - Princess Shyngle Declares by Opportuneke(m): 2:19pm On May 25, 2019
That one concern you....

Who your "Tiny Waist" help?

Re: "Pu**y Is The Root Of All Evil Not Money" - Princess Shyngle Declares by Odingo1: 2:20pm On May 25, 2019
Pussy for the highest bidder,see nyash with tiny waist.

1 Like

Re: "Pu**y Is The Root Of All Evil Not Money" - Princess Shyngle Declares by Built2last: 2:21pm On May 25, 2019
Bible never said money is the root of all evil ma.

Bible says LOVE of money is the root of all evil. The difference is allowing money to own you and not you owning money.

If your kini is your root of evil make it clear. I came out from my mums own and it's not evil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pu**y Is The Root Of All Evil Not Money" - Princess Shyngle Declares by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 25, 2019
Pu**y is one of the reasons why great men fall and contributes majorly to the degeneration that struck the world. Many of the problems the world faces and has ever faced are because of pu**y. If you are a man and you wanna be great and you are seeing this, I tell you, be wary of that thing called 'pu**y.

Emperor Imes told me this grin

Imes, we await your coming cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Pu**y Is The Root Of All Evil Not Money" - Princess Shyngle Declares by Phayzz(m): 2:21pm On May 25, 2019
grin over to the vaseline crew
Re: "Pu**y Is The Root Of All Evil Not Money" - Princess Shyngle Declares by IamD18: 2:23pm On May 25, 2019
She's very very right.

More like saying, women are the root of all evil on earth.

Starting from Eve in the bible.
Re: "Pu**y Is The Root Of All Evil Not Money" - Princess Shyngle Declares by Phayzz(m): 2:23pm On May 25, 2019
Odingo1:
Pussy for the highest bidder,see nyash with tiny waist.
tongue
Re: "Pu**y Is The Root Of All Evil Not Money" - Princess Shyngle Declares by Jayslicky: 2:24pm On May 25, 2019
Built2last:
Bible never said money is the root of all evil ma.

Bible says LOVE of money is the root of all evil. The difference is allowing money to own you and not you owning money.

If your kini is your root of evil make it clear. I came out from my mums own and it's not evil.

1 Like

Re: "Pu**y Is The Root Of All Evil Not Money" - Princess Shyngle Declares by Nickijoy(f): 2:26pm On May 25, 2019
Her pu**y is the root of her problems!!
Re: "Pu**y Is The Root Of All Evil Not Money" - Princess Shyngle Declares by Auxtin85(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2019
Nickijoy:
Her pu**y is the root of her problems!!

Don’t mind her dear, please tell me your pvssy is the root of what
Re: "Pu**y Is The Root Of All Evil Not Money" - Princess Shyngle Declares by nnamanirr: 4:02pm On May 25, 2019
Opportuneke:
That one concern you....

Who your "Tiny Waist" help?
e help me
Can u now shut up? Before dah thing wey u dey chop go choke you tongue
Re: "Pu**y Is The Root Of All Evil Not Money" - Princess Shyngle Declares by LesbianBoy(m): 4:57pm On May 25, 2019
She no even wear pant sef lipsrsealed
Re: "Pu**y Is The Root Of All Evil Not Money" - Princess Shyngle Declares by Opportuneke(m): 5:01pm On May 25, 2019
nnamanirr:
e help me Can u now shut up? Before dah thing wey u dey chop go choke you tongue
E pain am...

Re: "Pu**y Is The Root Of All Evil Not Money" - Princess Shyngle Declares by ise82(m): 6:54pm On May 25, 2019
She’s very wrong. Money can control it. Just name ur price.
Re: "Pu**y Is The Root Of All Evil Not Money" - Princess Shyngle Declares by Femiblacky(m): 11:27pm On May 25, 2019
She might not be totally wrong

(1) (Reply)

What Is Surely Wrong With These Regina Daniels Photos / “nigga Stop Rubbing Cream” Troll Comes At Tekno / Nina Ivy Shares Her Sexy Beach Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.