Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report (21879 Views)

Hulk Hogan Marries Sky Daily (His 3rd Marriage) / 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December / BBNaija: Uche Elendu And Friends Rejoice As Gedoni Gets Evicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report by unclesuruoffi: 2:19pm On May 25, 2019
Prince Nku's sister, Jenny Igwe has denied the "third" marriage report which broke yesterday, as she further revealed that actress Uche Elendu who is her brother's ex-wife cheated on him.  Recall that it was reported yesterday that Prince Nku proposed to the new woman Istanbul. It was further gathered that the lady he allegedly described as a virtous woman is from Mbaise in Imo State. 

However Prince Nku's sister who denied the marriage report, revealed that Uche Elendu was his only wife and their marriage ended after she cheated on him. Recall also that Uche Elendu got married to Walter Ogochukwu Igweanyiba Owerri, Imo state in 2012. Rumour had it that she relocated to Lagos because her marriage had packed up but the actress claimed that the main reason she moved to Lagos was because she needed a change of environment. She had her last child in April 2016 despite rumour of marriage collapse.

Jenny Igwe wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/25/prince-nkus-sister-denies-marriage-report-says-uche-elendu-cheated-on-her-brother/

L

Re: Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report by unclesuruoffi: 2:19pm On May 25, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report by Ciaos: 3:23pm On May 25, 2019
Uche cheated on him my foot..He that hasn't sin should cast the first stone. Make you and your so called brother swear say una never cheat or still dey cheat for una relationship... They have moved on, why rubbish uche,and make your brother a saint. Yeye dey smell.

26 Likes

Re: Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report by LearnITsmash(m): 5:16pm On May 25, 2019
I have always said this never marry a female entertainer, grin in fact men should stop marring Nigerian women cry they all hungry cheats

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report by Houseofglam7(f): 5:22pm On May 25, 2019
undecided
Re: Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report by Mandeme(m): 7:35pm On May 25, 2019
will cheating ever stop?

5 Likes

Re: Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report by Amuocha: 7:35pm On May 25, 2019
See her triangular face sad
Re: Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report by horlarleecon(m): 7:36pm On May 25, 2019
God will help us.
Re: Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report by SweetCunt97(f): 7:36pm On May 25, 2019
Spare us
Re: Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report by GeneralPula: 7:37pm On May 25, 2019
Iranu

1 Like

Re: Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report by OTayobami(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2019
Who are these people for God sake

4 Likes

Re: Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report by dapadawee: 7:38pm On May 25, 2019
please na who be elenu
Re: Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report by specie103(m): 7:40pm On May 25, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
[s]Prince Nku's sister, Jenny Igwe has denied the "third" marriage report which broke yesterday, as she further revealed that actress Uche Elendu who is her brother's ex-wife cheated on him.  Recall that it was reported yesterday that Prince Nku proposed to the new woman Istanbul. It was further gathered that the lady he allegedly described as a virtous woman is from Mbaise in Imo State. 

However Prince Nku's sister who denied the marriage report, revealed that Uche Elendu was his only wife and their marriage ended after she cheated on him. Recall also that Uche Elendu got married to Walter Ogochukwu Igweanyiba Owerri, Imo state in 2012. Rumour had it that she relocated to Lagos because her marriage had packed up but the actress claimed that the main reason she moved to Lagos was because she needed a change of environment. She had her last child in April 2016 despite rumour of marriage collapse.

Jenny Igwe wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/25/prince-nkus-sister-denies-marriage-report-says-uche-elendu-cheated-on-her-brother/
[/s]

L

Lubish sad angry
Re: Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report by utenwuson: 8:15pm On May 25, 2019
See insult up here..... Una de craze
Re: Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report by Softness147: 8:15pm On May 25, 2019
Ciaos:
Uche cheated on him my foot..He that hasn't sin should cast the first stone. Make you and your so called brother swear say una never cheat or still dey cheat for una relationship... They have moved on, why rubbish uche,and make your brother a saint. Yeye dey smell.

U must be a cheat. I pity ur husband to be. u go Bleep the entire village. mumu

8 Likes

Re: Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report by Ishilove: 8:21pm On May 25, 2019
Hol up hol up, I knew when this two got married na. So the marriage don scatter now now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report by faithfull18(f): 8:34pm On May 25, 2019
OK, next!
Re: Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report by anambraamaka: 8:47pm On May 25, 2019
Why you drag her enter the news madam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report by Ciaos: 8:52pm On May 25, 2019
Softness147:

U must be a cheat. I pity ur husband to be. u go Bleep the entire village. mumu
You must be a saint. You will be the the leader of all the saints in heaven because you are extremely pure.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report by royalamour(m): 9:52pm On May 25, 2019
Ciaos:

Why are you justifying her action?

It is very exhausting trying to understand your mentality.
Re: Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report by gladisa7: 10:45pm On May 25, 2019
I wonder how people dey marry nollywood actress come dey believe say she no go cheat on them?? Is it really possible?
Re: Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report by Seun360(m): 1:44am On May 26, 2019
Uche na pretty lady, met her recently at Ajah.
The lady still dey game.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma, Onyeka Onwenu & Zack Orji Pictured Together / Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong / You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.