Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch (45872 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo / 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony / Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by RTSC: 10:00am On May 26, 2019
Westtimeline:
Are you not children of hate? Did you not show hatred to others
Abeg, just go.

Thankfully, there is a multipolar south..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by lomprico(m): 10:00am On May 26, 2019
Westtimeline:
So we should leave the past. Meaning those ones are useless and nonentity. So you don't want to talk of your own oba that was threatened cheesy.

My niccur

It means it has been taken care of! wink

You better bring ideas on how to save your oba now that we are all still here.

I go soon leave now go church.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 10:01am On May 26, 2019
DabuIIIT:

Yesso,they,afonja,fought them in ilorin and Usain Bolted away with the speed of sound to establish oshogbo IDP.

grin grin grin
Baba, go to ilorin with megaphone, call it Fulani man. Display your bravery. Let see how your face looks like after cheesy grin.

We don't declare fasting and prayers here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 10:02am On May 26, 2019
lomprico:

It means it has been taken care of! wink
Taken care of wetin, you mean taken care of by declaring fasting and prayers cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Lovelife433(m): 10:03am On May 26, 2019
EastGold:
Chai, and next level never start o.

That's my local government dem fulani don dey enter.

Mo kú
Mo gbé

Mo dáràn
u never chee chum tin we buhari fulani is coming.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 10:03am On May 26, 2019
Luvlyna:

Hahaha Na Igbo go kill una finish Las Las, by the fulani destroy una finish, Igbos will then take over your lands
Which igbo? You mean the fasting and prayers group cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by LarryBee1k: 10:03am On May 26, 2019
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by DabuIIIT: 10:05am On May 26, 2019
Westtimeline:
Baba, go to ilorin with megaphone, call it Fulani man. Display your bravery. Let see how your face looks like after cheesy grin.

We don't declare fasting and prayers here.

Descendant of Usain afonja Bolt

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Timmypromise(m): 10:05am On May 26, 2019
lomprico:

Olodo! So April is in d present?

Illiterate this is 2019 It happen last month
And nobody reacted
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 10:06am On May 26, 2019
DabuIIIT:

Those southern black sheep should be annexed to the north,they are more or less an abomination to us southerners. We are better off without them.
Heard you guys are preparing another fasting and prayers now. Omo, Fulani bad o. Making our online brave race declaring fasting and prayers grin

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Timmypromise(m): 10:07am On May 26, 2019
Luvlyna:

E go do you like fiim.. cheesy
Don't go and defend your territory. When they're done with destroying your lives, your lands are going next

Defend yourself first before

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by DabuIIIT: 10:07am On May 26, 2019
Westtimeline:
Heard you guys are preparing another fasting and prayers now. Omo, Fulani bad o. Making our online brave race declaring fasting and prayers grin

Carl afonja Lewis
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Timmypromise(m): 10:08am On May 26, 2019
lomprico:

Olodo! So April is in d present?

Ok you win Igbos.....cheers
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Luvlyna(f): 10:09am On May 26, 2019
Timmypromise:

Defend yourself first before

Ilorin part 2 loading grin
Afonja number of states will soon reduce to 4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by DabuIIIT: 10:10am On May 26, 2019
Timmypromise:

Ok

Whassap nah,how your hood?

grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 10:11am On May 26, 2019
Luvlyna:

E go do you like fiim.. cheesy
Don't go and defend your territory. When they're done with destroying your lives, your lands are going next
Let us go to enugu, that is the headquarter of fasting and prayers warriors. Fulanis must die by fire grin

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Timmypromise(m): 10:11am On May 26, 2019
DabuIIIT:

Whassap nah,how your hood?

grin

Guy hw va na
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Citizen0(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2019
This is just the beginning. That's what they ordered. Next level still have three days to take off. I pity only the innocent ones.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 10:13am On May 26, 2019
Luvlyna:

Lol, i am waiting for you o. We need to start our fasting and prayers asap. Fulani must not come o. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 10:15am On May 26, 2019
DabuIIIT:

Carl afonja Lewis
grin grin grin grin
Fasting and prayers warriors grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by DabuIIIT: 10:16am On May 26, 2019
Westtimeline:
Fasting and prayers warriors grin grin

Afonja Ben Johnson

grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Honor10: 10:17am On May 26, 2019
oilPUSSY:

It was a fake news that was created by One of your own in order to counter the issue of Herdsmen that chased your elders aways from their accentral Land last week. Unfortunately, the biggot mod moved It to FP ..
Again unfortunately for you, the rumour had been debunked.
Face your masters and your Lovers today ..Stop calling Igbos grin grin

that was a fake news, but this is a correct news, ryt? u will never get sense.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Luvlyna(f): 10:20am On May 26, 2019
Westtimeline:
Lol, i am waiting for you o. We need to start our fasting and prayers asap. Fulani must not come o. cheesy

See you in akure as your landlord cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 10:24am On May 26, 2019
Tobichimezie:

Even if sold gala, I would still be far better than a miserable, poverty stricken, and worthless bastard like yourself. I don't make noise, I don't even stay in your Nigeria except when I come home quarterly to check and run my business and other investments (go to the job section on Nairaland and look me up), hundreds of your brothers on there even PM me every time for money and job opportunities...I'm just 25 years of age and by the grace of God a self made man who used my God given brains and hustle to amass my wealth. I can guarantee you that I'm buoyant enough to feed you, your entire impoverished family, steal your sisters/girlfriends whether imagined or real and fucck all of them OG style grin. We no be mate, you are just one loser who can't even boast of any dint of accomplishment in life, and will certainly die poor and miserable with only your Nairaland show of shame as the legacy you leave in your sand of time.
Online billionaire, park well make I see road. By tomorrow, you will still bring your gala run after me while driving to work tomorrow.

Person wey never chop won feed person grin. Wonderful.

At first, I thought I was replying to intelligent human, never knew intelligence is miles away from you. I am dissapointed in myself for stooping so low by replying a dimwit like you.

I apologize to myself.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by mankand(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2019
To hell with the oba, stupid man. You all were dancing behind politicians so reap what you sow
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Timmypromise(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2019
Luvlyna:

grin grin
Praying and fasting is still on na
You should be concerned with gala seller in ondo

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Cockyguy11: 10:29am On May 26, 2019
Where are all the Yoruba deities? Oba no get juju ni? Strike them with something wey dem go de serve for ever?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Tobichimezie: 10:30am On May 26, 2019
Westtimeline:
Online billionaire, park well make I see road. By tomorrow, you will still bring your gala run after me while driving to work tomorrow.

Person wey never chop won feed person grin. Wonderful.

No be audio money matter, my guy like I told you, enter job section on Nairaland and see transcripts of people wey I don sponsor (facts and testimonies abound). Las Las na for road you go dey trek in your every day wash and wear *papa borrow me money make I buy cloth* outfit, while your mates don ship containers of latest cars dey wait for next consignment. Find your levels or go make money poor man.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 10:30am On May 26, 2019
[quote author=Luvlyna post=78730202]

See you in akure as your landlord cheesy[/qukote]No be Lagos again. Akure pankere is saying hi to you grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed / Ganduje Knelt Down To Greet Muhammadu Buhari-photo / Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.