Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,363 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch (45829 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo / 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony / Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 1:50pm On May 26, 2019
Bulusc:
The Yorubas that are brave are OBJ,FFK and Fayose.Tinubu is a coward.
Atleast we have brave Yorubas. Is there any brave igbo or you think is about fasting and prayers?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 1:55pm On May 26, 2019
whirlwind7:

Save your breath.
If you're hoping on dragging me into an argument here, you are wasting your time. Whatever I say or you claim I said to any Igbo brother is none of your freaking business. You guys obsession with anything Igbo is disgusting.

Channel your argument towards Tinubu and the demons he helped create. Igbos and their affairs are none of your business.
But igbo can pokenose into other people affair right.

Ori e gbale
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 1:57pm On May 26, 2019
ScotMisile:

Ojukwu never ran away, he only preserved his life from the foolish hands of bloodthirsty Nigerians.
grin See excuse hehehehe
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:57pm On May 26, 2019
Bridget95:
But the Bullion van cash carrying robber and drug lord dictates who you vote for and want to force others to vote against their will for his puppet candidates whom he uses to syphon public funds.

the bullion van had helped many people directly and indirectly, your kinsmen inclusive

the bullion van gave your kinsmen sense of belonging in the same Lagos. so you can't compare him with that failure you reelected for second term in abia because of 1 litre of kerosene

shame shame

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by engrkaz(m): 1:59pm On May 26, 2019
Which OPC? That place is less than 10 minutes drive from Gani Adam’s arigidi akoko. Yet a monarch could be threatened by a jerijeri suffering herd of herdsmen? Opiaka na for fund raising and poverty alleviation for its leaders
muykem:
OPC should start warming up in case of any eventually. There is no need of playing victim card like our Igbo brother. We successfully destroyed Alimi (Fulani grandfather) and his warriors when he carried his lucky went too far by attempting to overrun OYO after took over Ilorin.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 2:00pm On May 26, 2019
Born2Breed:

Lol. Sounding like a broken record, deal with the issue at hand and stop chasing shadows.

Some Fulani walked into a palace and slapped your king,that's different from raising alarm.
Who is this mumu. No go save your people in enugu

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Timmypromise(m): 2:02pm On May 26, 2019
whirlwind7:

Save your breath.
If you're hoping on dragging me into an argument here, you are wasting your time. Whatever I say or you claim I said to any Igbo brother is none of your freaking business. You guys obsession with anything Igbo is disgusting.

Channel your argument towards Tinubu and the demons he helped create. Igbos and their affairs are none of your business.

Why tinubu
It seems you can't do without tinubu how many igbos leader have I mention

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by kayjay69(m): 2:05pm On May 26, 2019
You dont even understand, Tinubu does not give a damn if Fulani Herdsmen overrun the entire South West. In so far as his presidential aspiration is intact, then for him there is no problem. Well, my grouse is not with Tinubu I mean why should it be. Tinubu is only doing what Tinubu has always done all along and what most, if not all, politicians would do. My grouse is with the stupid Yoruba people, my brothers, who really do believe Tinubu is the next best thing after sliced bread. It is sad that despite the way the ruling class have treated Nigerians in general, we still look to them for some sort of guidance. So basically it is until when Tinubu (or some other compromised so-called Yoruba Leader) comes out to condemn these attacks that we will emerge from our slumber? Is it not obvious what the real agenda of the Hausa-Fulani is and what it has been especially under the current occupant of Aso Rock?

I could care less what party does what, APC this and PDP that but when it becomes obvious that one is in mortal danger of losing his own lands, property and source of livelihood, then I think one had better not wait for some useless elders, one had better be armed to the teeth and be ready to defend what is one's own.

It is just sad that Nigerians do not know their history neither do they know that history often repeats itself. These Fulani were never a part of this geographical entity to begin with, they migrated here. And ever since then they have only advanced their cause through war and destruction. They are patient, They do not relent and They have vowed never to stop until all of what is Nigeria is firmly under their thumb. Brush it aside, you simpleton, claim it will never happen and watch things as they gradually unfold.

This is why I'll keep saying the best recourse of the SW is to band together with the SE and SS. For all the faults of the SS and SE (no one is perfect, everyone with his own), there has never been a time anyone from there sought to kill a Yoruba person for his land, property and to impose his religious beliefs and way of life. Our differences are still more manageable, it is only sad that politicians have used these to further their aspirations. This SW and North marriage has never worked and will not work. It will only continue to prove that the fulani's are treacherous as always and the yorubas who choose to go with them are stupid.
oilPUSSY:
Tinibu knew that it would get to this extent, but the clown gives no damn hence his support for Aso rock terrorist.
He's ready to send his brothers to their early graves because of his selfish ambition he won't achieve.

I Saw a thread where one afonja clown was insulting Igbos, telling Igbos that they won't succeed in separating them from Fulanis that they are inseparable..

"No matter how Igbos try, they will never separate us from Fulanis, they are very mischievous and are hell bent in causing disaffection between yorubas and Fulanis. Our relationship with Fulanis remains strong. Igbos are jealous of our mutual relationship with them that's why they are always emphasinzing on Herdsmen issue constantly

I gave up after reading that comment. Of course the comment came from One of Tinibu's on-line miscreants.
Now the palace of their monarch is under siege by their "Lovers", what's the way forward ?
It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Timmypromise(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2019
kayjay69:
You dont even understand, Tinubu does not give a damn if Fulani Herdsmen overrun the entire South West. In so far as his presidential aspiration is intact, then for him there is no problem. Well, my grouse is not with Tinubu I mean why should it be. Tinubu is only doing what Tinubu has always done all along and what most, if not all, politicians would do. My grouse is with the stupid Yoruba people, my brothers, who really do believe Tinubu is the next best thing after sliced bread. It is sad that despite the way the ruling class have treated Nigerians in general, we still look to them for some sort of guidance. So basically it is until when Tinubu (or some other compromised so-called Yoruba Leader) comes out to condemn these attacks that we will emerge from our slumber? Is it not obvious what the real agenda of the Hausa-Fulani is and what it has been especially under the current occupant of Aso Rock?

I could care less what party does what, APC this and PDP that but when it becomes obvious that one is in mortal danger of losing his own lands, property and source of livelihood, then I think one had better not wait for some useless elders, one had better be armed to the teeth and be ready to defend what is one's own.

It is just sad that Nigerians do not know their history neither do they know that history often repeats itself. These Fulani were never a part of this geographical entity to begin with, they migrated here. And ever since then they have only advanced their cause through war and destruction. They are patient, They do not relent and They have vowed never to stop until all of what is Nigeria is firmly under their thumb. Brush it aside, you simpleton, claim it will never happen and watch things as they gradually unfold.

This is why I'll keep saying the best recourse of the SW is to band together with the SE and SS. For all the faults of the SS and SE (no one is perfect, everyone with his own), there has never been a time anyone from there sought to kill a Yoruba person for his land, property and to impose his religious beliefs and way of life. Our differences are still more manageable, it is only sad that politicians have used these to further their aspirations. This SW and North marriage has never worked and will not work. It will only continue to prove that the fulani's are treacherous as always and the yorubas who choose to go with them are stupid.

Worthless Post just like the person who post it
A governor from southeast share kerosene to you and your family
Instead of you to hold him for your backwardness you are looking for tinubu update

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Bridget95(f): 2:16pm On May 26, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

the bullion van had helped many people directly and indirectly, your kinsmen inclusive

the bullion van gave your kinsmen sense of belonging in the same Lagos. so you can't compare him with that failure you reelected for second term in abia because of 1 litre of kerosene

shame shame
The bullion van thief enriches himself alone and gives crumbs to foolish old people flooding his residence.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by macof(m): 2:17pm On May 26, 2019
muykem:
OPC should start warming up in case of any eventually. There is no need of playing victim card like our Igbo brother. We successfully destroyed Alimi (Fulani grandfather) and his warriors when he carried his lucky went too far by attempting to overrun OYO after took over Ilorin.
But Ilorin under the leadership of Alimi 's son overran Oyo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by macof(m): 2:21pm On May 26, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Go to Ilorin and call them Yoruba..I dare you grin grin
I'm sure you've never been to Ilorin

Even those of fulani descent in Ilorin still call themselves Yoruba...and speak Yoruba not fulbe

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2019
Bridget95:
The bullion van thief enriches himself alone and gives crumbs to foolish old people flooding his residence.

you have no point. maybe you will make sense when you're thru with your menstration

he enriched himself by using the money acquire to build companies that helped his kinsmen and other Nigerians. a lot of Igbo are in tvc, the nation and others

your saint politicians, the one they stole is it not the same Lagos and Abuja they buy and built their properties?

the okwute that stole no pin, have his mall in Abuja yet it's Tinubu that his people are enjoying from his stolen wealth be your headache

as I said earlier, I hope you make sense when you're done with your period

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 26, 2019
This is just a preview of what is about to happen in Nigeria. All y'all need to wait till after the swearing in and watch the killings that would be taking place all around the southern part of Nigeria and the middle belt. The genocide that the country is going to witness would be nothing compared to Rwanda. The government had ordered the citizens especially in the south to turn in their guns and nobody ever thought nothing nefarious about such an order.

Mass killings of civilians by military dictatorships in the 1900s were more often than not preceded by the confiscation of firearms from targeted populations, a task made easier by laws requiring the registration and/or licensing of privately-owned weapons. Let me remind and give you a brief lesson on gun control and its effects in other countries in the 20th century.

1. In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

2. In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

3. Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

4. China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

5. Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

6. Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

7. Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In all, about 56 million defenseless people were rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of taken guns away from law-abiding citizens. Remember, guns in the hands of good and honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens. The BUHARI Fulani dominated security council wants your self-defense taken away while empowering their kinsmen to come in and rape your women, pillage your farms, take over your lands, colonize it and impose Islam and Emirates in your towns and villages! Have you ever wondered how these Fulani herdsmen have so permeated your remote villages and enclaves? You probably never even thought about it. Well, this is the plan that has been in the works for a very long time and now is the time to bring it to fruition. It's only a fool that would not take heed when warned of impending doom. "He who has ears, let him hear" -Matthew 11:15.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by TheLogicalMind(m): 2:38pm On May 26, 2019
Lol, I was watching the other day when the dulllard was praising Yemi O-SIN=BAD=JO for coordinating school feeding progams for almajiri urchins and I was just wondering what kind of morons you people are.

A whole Professor of Law and Senior Advocate, and yet in the eyes of the School Cert failure dulllard, the only thing he's good for is running a school feeding program! Afonjas are natural slaves of the FULLANSUSES! grin grin

[img]https://i./3NtQG.gif[/img]

Westtimeline:
Fake news.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Bridget95(f): 2:40pm On May 26, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

you have no point. maybe you will make sense when you're thru with your menstration

he enriched himself by using the money acquire to build companies that helped his kinsmen and other Nigerians. a lot of Igbo are in tvc, the nation and others

your saint politicians, the one they stole is it not the same Lagos and Abuja they buy and built their properties?

the okwute that stole no pin, have his mall in Abuja yet it's Tinubu that his people are enjoying from his stolen wealth be your headache

as I said earlier, I hope you make sense when you're done with your period
Your rants doesn't erode the fact that the thief is a criminal puppeteer who specializes in using his puppet politicians to syphon public funds while using Indian magical powers to make you guys vote his puppets without reasoning.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by backnbeta(f): 3:01pm On May 26, 2019
BenzEne1:

Do you sit on their supposed war council??
How do you know that's their mission.
Una dey always yarn dust when it comes to tribal matters.
Don't blame me for concluding that way; blame the political situation that caused such sentiments to go mainstream.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:02pm On May 26, 2019
Bridget95:
Your rants doesn't erode the fact that the thief is a criminal puppeteer who specializes in using his puppet politicians to syphon public funds while using Indian magical powers to make you guys vote his puppets without reasoning.

cry more Bridget. don't go and hold those clowns you elected responsible, be wailing more than the bereaved

I'm enjoying your wailing tho cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Bridget95(f): 3:13pm On May 26, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

cry more Bridget. don't go and hold those clowns you elected responsible, be wailing more than the bereaved

I'm enjoying your wailing tho cheesy
You should rather hold the bullion van thief by the balls for eroding democracy from your society and installing feudalism/autocratic tendencies in your political life while enriching himself beyond satisfaction.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:17pm On May 26, 2019
Bridget95:
You should rather hold the bullion van thief by the balls for eroding democracy from your society and installing feudalism/autocratic tendencies in your political life while enriching himself beyond satisfaction.

is that why you're crying profusely? was he the one that made your region look like third war region? or na him fused your politicians from developing East?

if you've that bullion van in that East, you would used those 5 states clowns as sacrifice to appease god

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by ScotMisile: 3:22pm On May 26, 2019
Westtimeline:
grin See excuse hehehehe

My brother, no be escuse jare...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by lereinter(m): 3:46pm On May 26, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Tinibu knew that it would get to this extent, but the clown gives no damn hence his support for Aso rock terrorist.
He's ready to send his brothers to their early graves because of his selfish ambition he won't achieve.

I Saw a thread where one afonja clown was insulting Igbos, telling Igbos that they won't succeed in separating them from Fulanis that they are inseparable..

"No matter how Igbos try, they will never separate us from Fulanis, they are very mischievous and are hell bent in causing disaffection between yorubas and Fulanis. Our relationship with Fulanis remains strong. Igbos are jealous of our mutual relationship with them that's why they are always emphasinzing on Herdsmen issue constantly

I gave up after reading that comment. Of course the comment came from One of Tinibu's on-line miscreants.
Now the palace of their monarch is under siege by their "Lovers", what's the way forward ?
It's a pity.

Stop calling yorubas afonja

One tinubu lickass can't and doesn'tspeak for all yorubas

Don't we have igbos that are dieing for buhari and APC even without giving them appointment

I have had heated arguments with igbos over Buhari govt saying it's the best here in Oyo state
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 3:53pm On May 26, 2019
[s]
kayjay69:

[/s]You spilled complete trash with no iota of sense.
When did tinubu come to your father's house to tell you he wants to contest for presidency.

So the people they use kerosene to buy their destinies are the ones that do it right. We will never align with SE. We have no issue with SS.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 4:02pm On May 26, 2019
TheLogicalMind:
Lol, I was watching the other day when the dulllard was praising Yemi O-SIN=BAD=JO for coordinating school feeding progams for almajiri urchins and I was just wondering what kind of morons you people are.

A whole Professor of Law and Senior Advocate, and yet in the eyes of the School Cert failure dulllard, the only thing he's good for is running a school feeding program! Afonjas are natural slaves of the FULLANSUSES! grin grin

[img]https://i./3NtQG.gif[/img]

Hehehe, anyone who takes this one serious is mad. Who takes ijaw slaves coward that only beat chest online but declare fasting and prayers in reality grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Strikethem: 4:04pm On May 26, 2019
Westtimeline:
Hehehe, anyone who takes this one serious is mad. Who takes ijaw slaves coward that only beat chest online but declare fasting and prayers in reality grin cheesy
Technical knock out

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by joexy7(m): 4:20pm On May 26, 2019
Chai that's my home town too, Oke Agbe
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by whirlwind7(m): 4:23pm On May 26, 2019
Westtimeline:
But igbo can pokenose into other people affair right.

Ori e gbale

Ori tiẹ ti daru.
Gbogbo ìran yin, iyawo mola lasan lasan.

When you succeed in showing me a Yoruba thread that Igbos invaded the way you invade theirs, then I will spare you a second thought.
Till then, your Fulani masters are by your doorway. Open up for them. Give them your wives, sisters and daughters for their cows to ravish.
We expect them to come to the SE as well. At least we are have a clear conscience as we arm ourselves, because we didn't help create this pestilence. Your political sophistication did.

The difference between your people and Igbos is, Igbos will never asslick your northern slave masters the way you guys do. You obviously love the taste of their shitt in your mouth.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by muykem: 4:38pm On May 26, 2019
archangel1:
why didn't your forebears stop them from overrunning Ilorin? was Ilorin not a strategic Yoruba city then. idiot. It's like IGBOs are your nightmare. What is Alimi looking for in Oyo which is today 80℅ islamised.
Because Afonja who a representative of Alafin then in Ilorin gave himself autonomy and refused to seek for assistance from OYO warriors.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Bridget95(f): 4:44pm On May 26, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

is that why you're crying profusely? was he the one that made your region look like third war region? or na him fused your politicians from developing East?

if you've that bullion van in that East, you would used those 5 states clowns as sacrifice to appease god
Baba,your have not seen anywhere apart from Lagos, even in Lagos you own nothing but living in a dirty slum in either muslin,Agege,mafoluku or hiding in one of the dirty places typing rubbish.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 4:45pm On May 26, 2019
whirlwind7:

Ori tiẹ ti daru.
Gbogbo ìran yin, iyawo mola lasan lasan.

When you succeed in showing me a Yoruba thread that Igbos invaded the way you invade theirs, then I will spare you a second thought.
Till then, your Fulani masters are by your doorway. Open up for them. Give them your wives, sisters and daughters for their cows to ravish.
We expect them to come to the SE as well. At least we are have a clear conscience as we arm ourselves, because we didn't help create this pestilence. Your political sophistication did.

The difference between your people and Igbos is, Igbos will never asslick your northern slave masters the way you guys do. You obviously love the taste of their shitt in your mouth.
Then you must be mad if you don't see it or you are just a walking corpse zombie. Cos that is the only thing that can make you blind, deaf and not see it. This particular thread, is it your family members that invaded it.

Hian, what do I know George.
They ass lick shagari against awolowo,
They ass lick Tofa against Abiola
They ass lick Balewa against Awolowo
They ass lick northern adopted son against Falae
They ass lick Atiku in 2019

Already accepted their ass licking status by shouting northerner in 2023.
The world is lagging at you. The joke is on you.
They will never ass lick northerners but have always ass lick the abokis grin.

Thumb up bro. You are really the greatest oponu I have seen so far cheesy. Enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Strikethem: 4:51pm On May 26, 2019
Westtimeline:
Then you must be mad if you don't see it or you are just a walking corpse zombie. Cos that is the only thing that can make you blind, deaf and not see it. This particular thread, is it your family members that invaded it. 4

Hian, what do I know George.
They ass lick shagari against awolowo,
They ass lick Tofa against Abiola
They ass lick Balewa against Awolowo
They ass lick northern adopted son against Falae
They ass lick Atiku in 2019

Already accepted their ass licking status by shouting northerner in 2023.
The world is lagging at you. The joke is on you.
They will never ass lick northerners but have always ass lick the abokis grin.

Thumb up bro. You are really the greatest oponu I have seen so far cheesy. Enjoy.
Hian, which kind mouth you come get so.

Which kind dissemination is this?

Osus, come and answer this one of.

Lie or true. cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— / SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) / Backlash As Bawa Addresses Staff Under The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.