Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

She Met Her Childhoods Friend Who Went Mad Because Of Drugs Addiction... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Met Her Childhoods Friend Who Went Mad Because Of Drugs Addiction... (1278 Views)

You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / Lady Takes Care Of A Homeless Street Boy She Met In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Met Her Childhoods Friend Who Went Mad Because Of Drugs Addiction... by Ligxy(f): 5:38pm On May 25, 2019
The lady in the picture met her childhood friend who was introduced to drugs and eventually ran mad because of drug abuse, instead of running away and rejecting evil spirits like most of us will do, she took care of him and brought him back to life....
Re: She Met Her Childhoods Friend Who Went Mad Because Of Drugs Addiction... by Ligxy(f): 5:40pm On May 25, 2019
Pics

Re: She Met Her Childhoods Friend Who Went Mad Because Of Drugs Addiction... by Ligxy(f): 5:41pm On May 25, 2019
More

Re: She Met Her Childhoods Friend Who Went Mad Because Of Drugs Addiction... by dingbang(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2019
This is love in every sense of it
Re: She Met Her Childhoods Friend Who Went Mad Because Of Drugs Addiction... by Ligxy(f): 5:43pm On May 25, 2019
Lalasticlala, come and see him looking better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Met Her Childhoods Friend Who Went Mad Because Of Drugs Addiction... by Ligxy(f): 5:44pm On May 25, 2019
There's no better miracle than this.

Re: She Met Her Childhoods Friend Who Went Mad Because Of Drugs Addiction... by saheedbadmus(m): 5:48pm On May 25, 2019
old news..the dude is late now self...

1 Like

Re: She Met Her Childhoods Friend Who Went Mad Because Of Drugs Addiction... by Tallesty1(m): 6:01pm On May 25, 2019
Amazing transformation
Re: She Met Her Childhoods Friend Who Went Mad Because Of Drugs Addiction... by sisisioge: 8:14pm On May 25, 2019
Haaaa! She tried!
Re: She Met Her Childhoods Friend Who Went Mad Because Of Drugs Addiction... by crackhaus: 10:21pm On May 25, 2019
sisisioge:
Haaaa! She tried!

Understatement of the year.

1 Like

Re: She Met Her Childhoods Friend Who Went Mad Because Of Drugs Addiction... by lalasticlala(m): 10:22pm On May 25, 2019
Ligxy:
Lalasticlala, come and see him looking better

Old gist. The guy is dead

https://www.nairaland.com/5085437/kenyan-drug-addict-rescued-childhood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Met Her Childhoods Friend Who Went Mad Because Of Drugs Addiction... by Ligxy(f): 6:50am On May 26, 2019
lalasticlala:

Old gist. The guy is dead

https://www.nairaland.com/5085437/kenyan-drug-addict-rescued-childhood

Really? Wow, I'm just seeing the story. That's sad.
Re: She Met Her Childhoods Friend Who Went Mad Because Of Drugs Addiction... by sisisioge: 7:32am On May 26, 2019
crackhaus:

Understatement of the year.

She was awesome!
Re: She Met Her Childhoods Friend Who Went Mad Because Of Drugs Addiction... by crackhaus: 7:33am On May 26, 2019
sisisioge:

She was awesome!
Better cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Every Hardworking Lagos Worker Should Own This!!! / Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband, I’m Going Crazy, What Should I Do? / The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.