Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) (3478 Views)

DECEMBER BONUS SOLID ROTTWEILER MALE PUPPY AVAILABLE FOR SALE / Both Sex Solid Rottweiler Pups Available For Sale In Lagos.. Discount Price #90k / A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by LifestyleTonite: 5:45pm On May 25, 2019
Solid Male Rottweiler in Abule Egba Lagos for stud services.

The dog produces solid puppies and the mate it does are hundred percent effective leading to pregnancy and excellent puppies.

Take note of the chest, paws thick neck and blocky head. The black and tan color markings are extremely typical of Rottweilers.

Pictures do not do justice to the dog's actual look. Seeing is believing.

Call 07033571027 for terms and conditions.

Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUqCt5JYHwg

Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by LifestyleTonite: 5:46pm On May 25, 2019
See more photos

Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by LifestyleTonite: 5:46pm On May 25, 2019
More photos

1 Like

Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Ogcruz: 9:22pm On May 25, 2019
This guy head small o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Ogcruz: 9:22pm On May 25, 2019
Sorry but your dog is not pure

2 Likes

Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by KingAzubuike(f): 11:23pm On May 25, 2019
Ogcruz:
That rott I'm seeing isn't bad at all
Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by 1000angstroms(m): 5:00am On May 26, 2019
True true that rot ain't pure, it has a gsd in it, look at the ears, a rotts ear is flat flabby not raised and curvy, sure it is a healthy dog.
Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by LifestyleTonite: 7:28am On May 26, 2019
1000angstroms:
True true that rot ain't pure, it has a gsd in it, look at the ears, a rotts ear is flat flabby not raised and curvy, sure it is a healthy dog.
Ogcruz:
This guy head small o
Ogcruz:
1000angstroms:

People who haven't seen the dog face to face have already concluded.

@first post. Where is the GDS look in it? Rott ears aren't flabby? The dog was not balanced when the photograph was taken. Compare it with the first picture from the internet below and tell me that one too is GSD.

@second post. If the dog's head is small, what will you call the ones below?

Tell me the internet pictures too are rotts that are not pure. what makes the dog in this thread different from the ones below? Nothing. If you had seen the dog in one of those rott websites. You won't have argued.

Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by toms55(m): 9:08am On May 26, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

@first post. Where is the GDS look in it? Rott ears aren't flabby? The dog was not balanced when the photograph was taken. Compare it with the first picture from the internet below and tell me that one too is GSD.

Tell me the internet pictures too are rotts that are not pure. what makes the dog in this thread different from the ones below? Nothing. If you had seen the dog in one of those rott websites. You won't have argued.
sincerely bro you shouldn't have wasted your time educating those illiterates who know nothing about Rottweiler's your dog is great however i'll advice you watch his weight he look fat so as to be able to mount well and jack if you are considering using him for stud all the time

6 Likes

Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by toms55(m): 9:09am On May 26, 2019
1000angstroms:
Shut up bingo what do you know about Rottweiler's?

1 Like

Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by rumenase(m): 9:58am On May 26, 2019
Ogcruz:
please tell us why you say so.

1 Like

Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by rumenase(m): 9:58am On May 26, 2019
1000angstroms:
lol you're funny so because of the ears you've concluded it is not a Rott
Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by 1000angstroms(m): 10:04am On May 26, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by 1000angstroms(m): 10:06am On May 26, 2019
rumenase:
I may be wrong and open to corrections not calling of names like the slowpoke above.

1 Like

Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by 1000angstroms(m): 10:07am On May 26, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

Thank you very much for corrections.
We all learn everyday.
Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by 1000angstroms(m): 10:09am On May 26, 2019
Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:18am On May 26, 2019
People will always have something to say about your dog, like they have not seen a black man giving birth to an abino,,,,, but this guy thats is trowing insult Everywhere, you study insult in school or what abeg you too insult abeg

1 Like

Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by toms55(m): 11:12am On May 26, 2019
1000angstroms:

Seriously, you abused me just cos of a dog, if not for one thing I would have said you are a failed postinor 2 experiment, born by mistake and delivered through abortion. Idiot and beast of no nation from a LovePeddler mother with slimmy bacteria ladden puna that ate away half of your brain. Bastard son of a beast. Toilet gay. Thunder will fire you and all your generation to the last generation.
lmaooooo you have been busted and just justified your new name Bingo ��

1 Like

Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by toms55(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2019
1000angstroms:

Imagine this nicompoop and slowpoke, its not even your dog and you are showing off. Thunder and brine stone rain on you and your family there bastard.
Bark Bark Bingo the dog grin

1 Like

Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by 1000angstroms(m): 1:07pm On May 26, 2019
Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by 1000angstroms(m): 1:10pm On May 26, 2019
rumenase:
I never said it's not a rott, I only made a mistake with the comparison which the owner corrected. I was wrong in saying it's not pure. Shey you get me now.
Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by toms55(m): 1:29pm On May 26, 2019
1000angstroms:

Laxy the bitch...
You felt you are the only mad one.
Next time you mind who you throw stupid words at nymphomaniac born through miscarriage in a juju shrine.
woof woof bingo

2 Likes

Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by toms55(m): 1:34pm On May 26, 2019
1000angstroms:

I never said it's not a rott, I only made a mistake with the comparison which the owner corrected. I was wrong in saying it's not pure. Shey you get me now.
you thought you could demean that beautiful dog, but I exposed your ignorance bingo. woof!! woof!!! bingo

2 Likes

Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by edyken001: 7:53am On May 27, 2019
Lol maybe the reason people are saying he is not pure is that he looks kinda over fed .. dog way day chop life
Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Baroba(m): 9:10pm On May 27, 2019
Nice Rott, but he is overweight though..
Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by DidiLove1: 9:23pm On May 27, 2019
Those that are saying that this dog is overweight please answer these questions

- what is the universally accepted weight of a male rottweiler?

- when did you guys go to weigh this dog to confirm its weight?

- does being well-fed translate to being overweight in dogs?
Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by OlympusCanines(m): 9:55pm On May 27, 2019
Please I need help
What are you feeding your Rotttaht makes him look healthy like that
Is it human food or purely dog food.
What kind of food
Is it purely meat or dry food.
I need to know
Thanks
Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by rumenase(m): 1:08pm On May 28, 2019
DidiLove1:

you don't really need to weigh a dog before you know it's overweight and OPs dog is clearly a little bit overweight cos he's covered in subcutaneous fat instead of muscles.
Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by agboedeh: 3:54pm On May 28, 2019
DidiLove1:

it is very obvious that his rott is overweight. The normal weight of a rott should be about 50kg and u can see from the pics that the lovely dog is more than that.
its not compulsory to weigh a dog before knowing its overweight.... just like looking at a fat person and still contemplating if he is fat.
An overweight dog is not a well fed dog but an over fed dog.... there is a difference.

1 Like

Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Emkingz: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
Please I want to know what you feed this dog.
Re: Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS) by LifestyleTonite: 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
Call for mating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bush Baby? See Strange-looking Animal Found Dead Inside Student Hostel In Ekpoma / My First Encounter With A Caucasian Shepherd / Standard American Bully Puppies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.