Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant (70143 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by Famousbabe(f): 8:51pm On May 25, 2019
Regina Daniels Dances Zanku To Celebrate Her New Endorsement Deal

Young, beautiful but controversial Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has bagged an endorsement deal with House of Lunettes despite her many controversies.

Sharing the good news online, the actress wrote:

"I am excited to join @house_of_lunettes as the 2019 Brand Ambassador. Thanks to the CEO Mr - Akin @sunglassesbaron & the team. House of Lunettes is Nigeria’s authentic designer eyewear retailer with stores in Lagos, Abuja & Kano.

You know I love rocking cool shades and I am excited to be part of the family."

Meanwhile, Regina Daniels shared two different videos to celebrate both her new endorsement deal with Lunettes and hitting 4 million IG followers.

In one of the videos, a fan claims she spotted 'baby bump' and insinuates that the actress may be pregnant.

Watch the videos

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/regina-daniels-becomes-house-of.html?m=1

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by Famousbabe(f): 8:52pm On May 25, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by IamD18: 9:06pm On May 25, 2019
Don't hate.

Quietly read and move on without insulting her.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by yeman2012(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2019
[Instagram + twitter =Nairaland must every news about Regina Nwoko trend on nairaland??
Very soon we will start raising her kids with our data here on nairaland by then you will start seeing topic like "Regina Nwoko and her son step out in style"

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by LearnITsmash(m): 10:01pm On May 25, 2019
Womb jobless watchers grin regina is nothing more than a baby factory for that old pervert cry

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by EngrMcDon(m): 10:12pm On May 25, 2019
Congratulations to her

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by Mopolchi: 10:36pm On May 25, 2019
Ned Nwoko's money making the wave.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by Pabloosas(m): 10:36pm On May 25, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by obojememe: 10:36pm On May 25, 2019
congrats...
Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by Staru1(m): 10:36pm On May 25, 2019
congratulations
Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by OKUCHI11(m): 10:37pm On May 25, 2019
EngrMcDon:
Congratulations to her
Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by namiji2598: 10:37pm On May 25, 2019
none of my business, if we should learn to be minding our business people like her might not even be popular.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by ClearFlair: 10:37pm On May 25, 2019
Good bless Nigeria and God bless President Buhari

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by tfash96(m): 10:37pm On May 25, 2019
So make we dey pour champagne all around

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by maynation(f): 10:37pm On May 25, 2019
The grace that spoke for Regina should please speak for me. I need my own Billionaire man friend biko. cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by id4sho(m): 10:37pm On May 25, 2019
i just have a feeling that old man is on this girl
if you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by Bossontop(m): 10:37pm On May 25, 2019
undecided
The funny thing is that some of dose gehs wey dey follow her laff for don insult her taya for social media oo.....green snakes dey everywhere sha

29 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by missimelda01(f): 10:38pm On May 25, 2019
Congratulations... But Nigerians like Amebo sha, with their microscopic eyes grin
Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 25, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Womb jobless watchers grin regina is nothing more than a baby factory for that old pervert cry
why u re a hungry and jobless broke asshole cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by essenceplus: 10:38pm On May 25, 2019
IamD18:
Don't hate.

Quietly read and move on without insulting her.

Donstan this pinky stuff tongue
Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by kalvoken(m): 10:38pm On May 25, 2019
SEUN OSEWA! SEUN OSEWA!! SEUN OSEWA!!!

How many times did I call you.stubborn flies flow the corps to grave. We have have been yearning, asking you not to allow these mods ruin all you have laboured hard to build.

So vagina Daniels has become so indispensable that multiple topics about her make front page? With some even being repeated?

Hmm! Nairaland has become unbecoming.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by illiteratepmb: 10:38pm On May 25, 2019
Regina Daniels gives Nairaland moderators orgasmic excitement.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by greggng: 10:39pm On May 25, 2019
The got a big fish with her
Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by kaen1317: 10:39pm On May 25, 2019
wishing you a happy married life.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by Offpoint1: 10:39pm On May 25, 2019
Next life I wanna be the WELL not the fùcking FETCHER.
Life's easier with the HOLE than with the ROBE

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:39pm On May 25, 2019
maynation:
The grace that spoke for Regina should please speak for me. I need my own Billionaire man friend. cheesy

Maybe When you become a celebrity
Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by tstx(m): 10:39pm On May 25, 2019
Yawn
Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by namiji2598: 10:39pm On May 25, 2019
if u observed that this stupid post makes FP twice pls gather here and let's protest

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by okogbemyk(m): 10:41pm On May 25, 2019
More like a sales rep..
Re: Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant by nazablossom(f): 10:41pm On May 25, 2019
Monitoring spirit everywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak / Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts / Fans React As Davido Meets Ikorodu Bois Who Often Mimic Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.