Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women (21257 Views)

White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) / Women, Age Is Not Just A Number, Stop Deceiving Yourself / Why Do We Guys Enjoy Eating Fair Ladies Pussy Than Black Ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 25, 2019
ubunja:

welcome back.
Welcome back where? I can decide never to visit here beginning from tonight.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by ubunja(m): 10:56pm On May 25, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Welcome back where? I can decide never to visit here beginning from tonight.

still stubborn as hell
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 25, 2019
Viicfuntop:

How about the Asian women? They age better than black women. What’s your theory

Asian women, you say, not all Asians but eastern Asian women, their skin has a thicker dermis (the layer of skin that contains collagen and elastin). And the more collagen and elastin you have, the fewer wrinkles you get to add also their skins are also very prone to acne.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:16pm On May 25, 2019
Viicfuntop:

No offense but this didn’t make any sense

Lol. You are the Nairaland "senseless" police ba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by luminouz(m): 1:31am On May 26, 2019
lilwetdick:

Asian women, you say, not all Asians but eastern Asian women, their skin has a thicker dermis (the layer of skin that contains collagen and elastin). And the more collagen and elastin you have, the fewer wrinkles you get to add also their skins are also very prone to acne.
Nice theory!!!!
I will also support the melanin theory too...melanin helps to prevent premature aging due to excessive sun exposure,especially in the tropics...
May I also add the gene theory? Its not secret the Caucasians achieve puberty way earlier than the blacks(at least before this century) so its kinda logical to assume they will reach old age quicker!!! They look so mature at 15/16 years compared to an African girl...watch the same white woman at 30,she looks 45 or above...while the black girl(now woman) looks 35!!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by daxon001(m): 1:57am On May 26, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Goodnight.
u give up on the nitwit ba? grin
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by daxon001(m): 1:59am On May 26, 2019
ubunja:
welcome back.
been going through all her or his reply...I must say they reek of foolhardygrin
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by daxon001(m): 2:00am On May 26, 2019
luminouz:

Nice theory!!!!
I will also support the melanin theory too...melanin helps to prevent premature aging due to excessive sun exposure,especially in the tropics...
May I also add the gene theory? Its not secret the Caucasians achieve puberty way earlier than the blacks(at least before this century) so its kinda logical to assume they will reach old age quicker!!! They look so mature at 15/16 years compared to an African girl...watch the same white woman at 30,she looks 45 or above...while the black girl(now woman) looks 35!!!

una no dey sleep
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khiaa(f): 2:04am On May 26, 2019
matify83:
I guess the weather globally is getting more inclement, thus the toll is more on Caucasians.

Also, they are leaning more towards highly refined and genetically modified diets devoid of essential nutrients in some instances hence making epidermal growth and repair Insufficient .

This is not true at all because they have always aged badly. Their skin is inferior genetically. The fountain of youth is in melanin which they lack. To add to that, the sun despises their skin and does horrific things to it causing second degree burns, puss infected blisters and early aging..

6 Likes

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khiaa(f): 2:49am On May 26, 2019
Viicfuntop:

Asian women do not age better than black women. They may age better than black women on the continent but that's due to the harsh weather, other wise, no way.

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by 2buffagain(m): 3:02am On May 26, 2019
There is nothing beautiful about white skin.
Black skin is where it's at.

Gimme a sexy black woman anyday.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khiaa(f): 3:08am On May 26, 2019
2buffagain:

Your brothers are going to condemn you for this. grin They will bring down the raft of god to strike you where you stand for not favoring their white goddesses. They'll tell you how dirty and filthy black women skin is and how beautiful and angelic white skin is.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by ubunja(m): 6:29am On May 26, 2019
daxon001:

been going through all her or his reply...I must say they reek of foolhardygrin
lol she plays tough but is a loveable softy inside
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Kobicove(m): 7:19am On May 26, 2019
ubunja:
because white people are more beautiful

That's because they used their own definition of beauty to confuse black people undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by luminouz(m): 7:20am On May 26, 2019
daxon001:

una no dey sleep
I'm alien!!!!!! smiley wink
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by luminouz(m): 7:23am On May 26, 2019
khiaa:

This is not true at all because they have always aged badly. Their skin is inferior genetically. The fountain of youth is in melanin which they lack. To add to that, the sun despises their skin and does horrific things to it causing second degree burns, puss infected blisters and early aging..
Lol...u and white women sha!!! grin

Ok...I love me some white pussy tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by matify83: 7:53am On May 26, 2019
khiaa:

I'm not sure we are discussing the same subject.

You are dwelling more on albinism to buttress you argument . Albinos are not Caucasians for your information.

Infact, Caucasians have the same concentration of melanocytes (melanin producing cells) as the Negroid race. That is why they become tanned when they come to the tropics.

Don't draw inference from the musical cliche of "melanin popping " as your encyclopedia please .

Hope you are aware that there are different types of melanin and are responsible for the different colours of the skin, eyes, hair and even the brain.

Sunburn is not an exclusive preserve of Caucasians as even Ghanaians and Sudanese (not used in any derogatory manner) who are endowed with rich blackness are equally affected.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by ubunja(m): 8:10am On May 26, 2019
Kobicove:

That's because they used their own definition of beauty to confuse black people undecided
true. no wonder black women are confused now
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khiaa(f): 9:16am On May 26, 2019
matify83:

I'm not sure we are discussing the same subject.

You are dwelling more on albinism to buttress you argument . Albinos are not Caucasians for your information.

Infact, Caucasians have the same concentration of melanocytes (melanin producing cells) as the Negroid race. That is why they become tanned when they come to the tropics.

Don't draw inference from the musical cliche of "melanin popping " as your encyclopedia please .

Hope you are aware that there are different types of melanin and are responsible for the different colours of the skin, eyes, hair and even the brain.

Sunburn is not an exclusive preserve of Caucasians as even Ghanaians and Sudanese (not used in any derogatory manner) who are endowed with rich blackness are equally affected.

You are very ignorant, I'm not talking about albinos I'm talking about Caucasoids. Everything that I typed is what happening to them right here in the US. I have never heard anything so ignorant than what you stated that Caucasoids have the same amount of melanin as Negroids. Unbelievable!! Ghanians aren't getting second degree burns from being in the sun for a couple of hours in 75 degree weather.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khiaa(f): 9:25am On May 26, 2019
luminouz:

Lol...u and white women sha!!! grin

Ok...I love me some white pussy tongue
Everything I typed is based on facts. I was watching this report on the news the other day and they showed a girl in the hospital suffering from second degree burns from being in the sun at the beach for only a couple of hours in less than 80 degrees heat. This isn't about white girls but white people, they are suffering and all I can say is"the chickens has come home to roost."
I'm sure you do love their puna, why would you be any different? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Bruno3000(m): 9:38am On May 26, 2019
ubunja:
do you have to insult though?
tell me. why are you so angry?
most of them are sick. That's why.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by matify83: 9:48am On May 26, 2019
khiaa:

You are very ignorant, I'm not talking about albinos I'm talking about Caucasoids. Everything that I typed is what happening to them right here in the US. I have never heard anything so ignorant than what you stated that Caucasoids have the same amount of melanin as Negroids. Unbelievable!! Ghanians aren't getting second degree burns from being in the sun for a couple of hours in 75 degree weather.

Why so feisty?

You are so rude you know!!

Must you sell you erroneous view point using myopic, flawed and unsubstantiated reasoning devoid of any scientific statistics by force?

I can deduce you are dyslexic. How you can not decipher -melanocytes from melanin beats logical reasoning.

You sit behind a keyboard claiming the Female gender and spewing invectives on people you don't know because you lack a proper raising I bet.

I will not dignify you with a response anymore since you are aversed to opposing perspective.

Peace!!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khiaa(f): 9:57am On May 26, 2019
matify83:

Why so feisty?

You are so rude you know!!

Must you sell you erroneous view point using myopic, flawed and unsubstantiated reasoning devoid of any scientific statistics by force?

I can deduce you are dyslexic. How you can not decipher -melanocytes from melanin beats logical reasoning.

You sit behind a keyboard spewing invectives on people you don't know because you lack a proper raising I bet.

I will not dignify you of a response anymore since you are aversed to opposition.

Peace!!!

Please don't dignify me with a response until you do some research. What I stated is what is happening in the US. Stating that Caucasoids have the same amount of melanin as Negroids is walking on the side of insanity.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by eduora: 9:57am On May 26, 2019
reason is that.... foreign women grew faster than their real age....the depend only on chemical fruits....the body is not stronger like an African women.... it's changing of weather.....
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by matify83: 10:01am On May 26, 2019
khiaa:

Please don't dignify me with a response until you do some research. What I stated is what is happening in the US. Stating that Caucasoids have the same amount of melanin as Negroids is walking on the side of insanity.

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by matify83: 10:03am On May 26, 2019
khiaa:

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by babyfaceafrica: 10:28am On May 26, 2019
[quote author=matify83 post=78729741][/quote]Wikipedia is a wrong source. every tom,dick and harry can edit it..and learn to discuss without insults next time..selah!,
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by clive2u(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2019
ubunja:
i already told you the answer. they are beautiful.
lol
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Rilley(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2019
Viicfuntop:

How market? cheesy
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Rilley(m): 10:31am On May 26, 2019
2buffagain:

Ode
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khiaa(f): 11:29am On May 26, 2019
matify83:

Once I saw Wikipedia I understood where the ignorance came from so I didn't even bother to read it. Do you know that in the US in colleges and universities you are not allowed to use Wikipedia as a source of reference because Wikipedia is full of lies and misinformation.

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by jaksmillioniar: 11:33am On May 26, 2019
khiaa:

Once I saw Wikipedia I understood where the ignorance came from so I didn't even bother to read it. Do you know that in the US in colleges and universities you are not allowed to use Wikipedia as a reference because Wikipedia is full of lies and misinformation.
u spend all ur life hating white is not jelosy. accept dey are beta dan us blacks instead let tty to work on our black brain amd mind why did u think most of us kill oursefs to go to oyibo country I dare u come back to naija and see suffer if u are not enjoying in America

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Quit People Easily, Pls Help. / Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story / Black Model, “black Gabby Doll” Show Off Crazy Photos To Fans (ADULT ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.