Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women (21331 Views)

White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) / Women, Age Is Not Just A Number, Stop Deceiving Yourself / Why Do We Guys Enjoy Eating Fair Ladies Pussy Than Black Ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 23, 2019
btins001:

Mhen, this khiaa girl, shut up! You talk a lot of trash! "...sold their most skilled..." LMAO! What skills do AAs have?! You talk as if you aren't at the bottom of the ladder in "your" land. That's a ladder that includes Africans! The median income of the average Nigerian in "your" land is way higher than that of AAs! What have you guys contributed to society?! The richest robotics engineer in the world is a Yoruba man! The inventor of the fastest computer in the world is an Igbo man; An Hausa man's the lead design engineer at GM. The only African nobel laurette is a Yoruba man!

Where are the AA skills, then? In hip-pop? Athletics? Granted, achievements in these fields can be quite impressive too.

The skills clearly never left with the slaves because nothing has apparently percolated down your lineage!

I'm sure you AAs also claim Africans are poor. "Africans live on less than $2 a day", all of that bulshit. Thats comparable to a Mountain View resident saying if you pay less than $3800 a month for a studio apartment, you're living bellow the poverty line! Lots of people in places like Carbondale, IL or even Atlanta pay less than that for a 2 or 3 bedroom! So who's living the better life?! That we're poor doesn't mean we aren't living better. I say it's better to be poor in this reign than to be in the next!

You once stated: "the slums of America a better than the Nigeria's middle class" to that I say: your fada! Lol. How many of you own homes in America?! Mechanics, vulcanizers etc(all classified bellow the middle class) in Nigeria build houses and live in them forever--with none to bother them! In your case, say a few of you who successfully pay off mortgages, you get taxed for life, no? Again, who's leaving a better life?!

Infrastructure is not a measure of living an optimal life. The farther from nature one is, the less optimal one's life is...this is only applicable to non-neadathals o! Neandathals are not purely natural so yeah, their DNA compells them in that direction--that's their own optimal.

Take a page from AAs?! You crack me up! You say that as if you guys have overcome your struggle! Are you not still being shot in the streets like dogs?! Come on! The subjugation of the "black" man(AA or other) is by design. We can't do anything about it untill all be fufilled--untill the set time. So struggle all you want(African or diasporan), it'll be in vain.

Best to wait till the set time then use all that energy generated due to your experience and pounce, for He will stir you up!

You AAs like to teach/tell people what to do. Yes we know, you are tools in the hands of caucasians. Nothing's new under the sun: we've seen it in Liberia, how your masters brought some of you back to be their tools and destablize Liberia. Don't forget: a slave is not greater than his master, so shut up khiaa! Your masters tried to "teach" us and have failed. Why do you think you're qualified to teach us? The caucasian life is sub-optimal for us.

Unfortunately, that's all you know and have, so again, shut up khiaa, you might actually learn a thing or two.

on point. her head is so far up her arse. school the bitch.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2019
khiaa:

Sunscreen isn't helping either that's why they are trying to create creams with melanin in it, and guess where they are getting the melanin from.
all the babies that you African Americans are aborting up and down

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by btins001: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2019
khia:

You can keep your uneducated behind out of our reparations issues because you don't know anything about it. Let me educate your arrogant azz on this matter.

Demanding what is owed to us is not begging. My ancestors worked free labor for over 250 years in this God forsaken country. At the "End" of slavery president Abraham Lincoln wrote that every former enslaved person was to receive 40 acres of land to make up for the free labor that was forced upon them.

Before he could issue the land he was assassinated. The new president killed the promise and gave the land to the former enslavers and the new white immigrants. This is a 150 year old debt that is owed and has to be paid to their descendants.

Must you let your temperament get the better of you always?

Clearly you're not getting what I'm trying to say, I'll break it down for ya:

I'm in no way or form saying not to reap the fruit of your labors(I clearly stated this earlier!), I'm saying: will a trillion dollars do? A trillion trillion?! Come on!

Shit was taken from you, you've got take it too! Not ask for it. That's the way it works!

But of course you can't take it till its time for you to. Why not wait till you can instead of asking for peanuts!

Believe it or not I'm actually on your side on this! Plus, its not just you these people owe stuff...they'll pay...in due time...properly...wella! grin
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 23, 2019
Allen02:
of course they are right. ugly looking dirty and smelling apelike Creatures. cool cool
black skin is beautiful,if not all these white women you adore wont be tanning themselves darker and blackfishing up and down.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khia: 10:59am On Jun 23, 2019
Allen02:

Jealous of successful people cool cool

Why would I be jealous, I'm happy when black people are doing things but I don't like when it is over hyped and exaggerated.

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 23, 2019
TimiRume:
Not only do black women look younger, they are also more beautiful on average. But some self hating black men hate this truth. They hate the fact that black women look better than their white goddesses that's why you see them standing strong for them all the time. Nobody would defend what can defend itself. Black women have the looks that black men desire, its a love-hate thing for these men.

''How dare you be beautiful, you are black you are suppose to be ugly, only white women have the right to be beautiful, we would not take it'' The self hating fool. Be watchful ladies, they are ravaging wolves seeking to destroy your self esteem.

grin
Amen! preach it!

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 23, 2019
khia:

Why would I be jealous, I'm happy when black people are doing things but I don't like when it is over hyped and exaggerated.
Ok I believed you. cool cool
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 23, 2019
funmisticqueen:
black skin is beautiful,if not all these white women you adore wont be tanning themselves darker and blackfishing up and down.
As if You don't worship white men in Nigeria grin grin

Funmisticqueen let me be, today is Sunday. cool cool
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 23, 2019
btins001:

Mhen, this khiaa girl, shut up! You talk a lot of trash! "...sold their most skilled..." LMAO! What skills do AAs have?! You talk as if you aren't at the bottom of the ladder in "your" land. That's a ladder that includes Africans! The median income of the average Nigerian in "your" land is way higher than that of AAs! What have you guys contributed to society?! The richest robotics engineer in the world is a Yoruba man! The inventor of the fastest computer in the world is an Igbo man; An Hausa man's the lead design engineer at GM. The only African nobel laurette is a Yoruba man!

Where are the AA skills, then? In hip-pop? Athletics? Granted, achievements in these fields can be quite impressive too.

The skills clearly never left with the slaves because nothing has apparently percolated down your lineage!

I'm sure you AAs also claim Africans are poor. "Africans live on less than $2 a day", all of that bulshit. Thats comparable to a Mountain View resident saying if you pay less than $3800 a month for a studio apartment, you're living bellow the poverty line! Lots of people in places like Carbondale, IL or even Atlanta pay less than that for a 2 or 3 bedroom! So who's living the better life?! That we're poor doesn't mean we aren't living better. I say it's better to be poor in this reign than to be in the next!

You once stated: "the slums of America a better than the Nigeria's middle class" to that I say: your fada! Lol. How many of you own homes in America?! Mechanics, vulcanizers etc(all classified bellow the middle class) in Nigeria build houses and live in them forever--with none to bother them! In your case, say a few of you who successfully pay off mortgages, you get taxed for life, no? Again, who's leaving a better life?!

Infrastructure is not a measure of living an optimal life. The farther from nature one is, the less optimal one's life is...this is only applicable to non-neadathals o! Neandathals are not purely natural so yeah, their DNA compells them in that direction--that's their own optimal.

Take a page from AAs?! You crack me up! You say that as if you guys have overcome your struggle! Are you not still being shot in the streets like dogs?! Come on! The subjugation of the "black" man(AA or other) is by design. We can't do anything about it untill all be fufilled--untill the set time. So struggle all you want(African or diasporan), it'll be in vain.

Best to wait till the set time then use all that energy generated due to your experience and pounce, for He will stir you up!

You AAs like to teach/tell people what to do. Yes we know, you are tools in the hands of caucasians. Nothing's new under the sun: we've seen it in Liberia, how your masters brought some of you back to be their tools and destablize Liberia. Don't forget: a slave is not greater than his master, so shut up khiaa! Your masters tried to "teach" us and have failed. Why do you think you're qualified to teach us? The caucasian life is sub-optimal for us.

Unfortunately, that's all you know and have, so again, shut up khiaa, you might actually learn a thing or two.

those are wrong assertions...go and get your data right.. there are about 40million AA compare to 200,000 nigerians, so you cant expect the average income of a nigerian to be higher than an AA, there are about 40% of AA in the middle class and 12% of AA in upper middle class and 3% of AA in upper class compare to 7% whites..AA are doing better than thousands of Nigerians in america..do not let the trash khia writes down sometimes to cloud your judgement.

the richest robotics engineer is not a yoruba man...pls lets separate facts from what bloggers write down

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 23, 2019
Allen02:
As if You don't worship white men in Nigeria grin grin

Funmisticqueen let me be, today is Sunday. cool cool
we do, but i will not do this at the expense of calling someone's complexion dirty,being colorist or propagating self hate.

if a man had the same complexion as the women in those pics, would you call his complexion dirty?
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khia: 11:18am On Jun 23, 2019
btins001:

Must you let your temperament get the better of you always?

Clearly you're not getting what I'm trying to say, I'll break it down for ya:

I'm in no way or form saying not to reap the fruit of your labors(I clearly stated this earlier!), I'm saying: will a trillion dollars do? A trillion trillion?! Come on!

Shit was taken from you, you've got take it too! Not ask for it. That's the way it works!

But of course you can't take it till its time for you to. Why not wait till you can instead of asking for peanuts!

Believe it or not I'm actually on your side on this! Plus, its not just you these people owe stuff...they'll pay...in due time...properly...wella! grin

You can't be on ourside and say that we are embarrassing you because we are demanding what belongs to us. It's the black immigrants who have a problem with us demanding what is owed to us. The Africans and Carribeans show extreme jealousy when it comes to us getting our reparations. The Caribbeans should be seeking reparations in their own countries.

Now, here is some truth that you are going to whine about. West African countries owe blacks in the diaspora reparations as well, because you sold us off and you benefited from our captivity like the whites did, you are not exempt.

As far as those people owing Africans anything, oh please. Don't beg them for anything because it will be embarrassing to us in the diaspora.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by AnalQueenluci: 11:21am On Jun 23, 2019
Tiny breast and little dicks wont let peace to reign
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khia: 11:24am On Jun 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

those are wrong assertions...go and get your data right.. there are about 40million AA compare to 200,000 nigerians, so you cant expect the average income of a nigerian to be higher than an AA, there are about 40% of AA in the middle class and 12% of AA in upper middle class and 3% of AA in upper class compare to 7% whites..AA are doing better than thousands of Nigerians in america..do not let the trash khia writes down sometimes to cloud your judgement.

the richest robotics engineer is not a yoruba man...pls lets separate facts from what bloggers write down

Show me the trash that I wrote and prove what I posted is trash. The information you posted has already been posted by me so what's your problem?
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 23, 2019
khia:

You can't be on ourside and say that we are embarrassing you because we are demanding what belongs to us. It's the black immigrants who have a problem with us demanding what is owed to us. The Africans and Carribeans show extreme jealousy when it comes to us getting our reparations. The Caribbeans should be seeking reparations in their own countries.

Now, here is some truth that you are going to whine about. West African countries owe blacks in the diaspora reparations as well, because you sold us off and you benefited from our captivity like the whites did, you are not exempt.

As far as those people owing Africans anything, oh please. Don't beg them for anything because it will be embarrassing to us in the diaspora.

we dont beg, it is your people who think we need saving, we never ask for one single donation but your people(white and black) think we need your free money all base on helping the needy. pls stop sendingyour donation money to us, we dont need it
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 23, 2019
khia:

Show me the trash that I wrote and prove what I posted is trash.

i dont have to, read your comments and see it for your self, you always write down extremist trash that is if you even know that

most of the stuff you write most times are copy and paste opinions from radical black activists on youtube

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by TANID(m): 11:32am On Jun 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

we dont beg, it is your people who think we need saving, we never ask for one single donation but your people(white and black) think we need your free money all base on helping the needy. pls stop sendingyour donation money to us, we dont need it
Well Say Bro.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by TANID(m): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2019
Adeola25 How Are You Doing
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khia: 11:42am On Jun 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

i dont have to, read your comments and see it for your self, you always write down extremist trash that is if you even know that

most of the stuff you write most times are copy and paste opinions from radical black activists on youtube

I don't go on YouTube for information that's your style along with Wikipedia. You Africans are so brainwashed and hold so much jealousy within your souls to the point that you find it hard to believe that blacks in the diaspora could contribute or invent anything. Every creation in your brainwashed minds has to be created by the whites.

What is more ironic is the fact that you aren't even taught your own history in your own country yet you think that you can tell me about black American history.

What are radical black activists?
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Deicide: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2019
khiaa:

Sunscreen isn't helping either that's why they are trying to create creams with melanin in it, and guess where they are getting the melanin from.
I like the way you think! But it might be flawed though. But still nice one.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2019
khia:

I don't go on YouTube for information that's your style along with Wikipedia. You Africans are so brainwashed and hold so much jealousy within your souls to the point that you find it hard to believe that blacks in the diaspora could contribute or invent anything. Every creation in your brainwashed minds has to be created by the whites.

What is more ironic is the fact that you aren't even taught your own history in your own country yet you think that you tell me about black American history.

What are radical black activists?

you think we are brainwashed but you AA are the brain washed ones, miss i am not ignorant of african-american inventions, i have read many books on AA, and one of my hero is Percy Lavon Julian to be fair with you AA scientists and business men are my motivation and believe that as a black man you can make it if you are focus and avoid the noise

but to say we are brainwashed is damn trash, when everyday i listen to lot of trash being said by your AA confused activists, Many AA support democratic party but the DP were the founders of KKK that killed lot of black people, you call yourself jews, hebrew and all sort of nonsense, you say GOd, JESUS is black, when in Africa we have our own religion, if you think mixing with whites for business and trade is brain washing then you are dumb, many of you want to live in white neighbourhood but then call us brainwashed for doing international trade..lol i augh in french.

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khia: 11:52am On Jun 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

First of all that emboldened post wasn't posted to you, had you read all of my posts to him and his to me you would have seen that it was a play on the contradictory statement that he posted to me.

If you don't want any more charity from the West, write your president and tell him to stop taking handouts from the West. It's not benefiting the people anyway.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
khia:

First of all that emboldened post wasn't posted to you, had you read all of my posts to him and his to me you would have seen that it was a play on the contradictory statement that he posted to me.

If you don't want any more charity from the West, write your president and tell him to stop taking handouts from the West. It's not benefiting the people anyway.

so it our president writing them rather your western people setting NGos here, nobody is writing them to come but they are coming just to tell us they are doing something moral.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khia: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

you think we are brainwashed but you AA are the brain washed ones, miss i am not ignorant of african-american inventions, i have read many books on AA, and one of my hero is Percy Lavon Julian to be fair with you AA scientists and business men are my motivation and believe that as a black man you can make it if you are focus and avoid the noise

but to say we are brainwashed is damn trash, when everyday i listen to lot of trash being said by your AA confused activists, Many AA support democratic party but the DP were the founders of KKK that killed lot of black people, you call yourself jews, hebrew and all sort of nonsense, you say GOd, JESUS is black, when in Africa we have our own religion, if you think mixing with whites for business and trade is brain washing then you are dumb, many of you want to live in white neighbourhood but then call us brainwashed for doing international trade..lol i augh in french.

Who gives a damn about the Democrats or the Republicans, they are both wicked bas.tards. You are such a hypocrite, because you are one of the brainwashed who believed that AA did nothing to contribute to this world until I showed you the truth. Before then your brainwashed mind believed that everything wonderful in the world was because of whites and all bad things is because of blacks in America.

You are so delusional that you really believe that those Polish and Russian people occupying that fake Israel are the real Jews when they themselves say that they are converts and the original children of Israel we're black and some are still in the Middle East.

You say in Africa that you have your own religion when the truth is most of you worship your white Jesus and his white mother.

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khia: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

so it our president writing them rather your western people setting NGos here, nobody is writing them to come but they are coming just to tell us they are doing something moral.

If Nigerians don't need or want charity from the West, who is making you receive the handouts? undecided
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
khia:

Who gives a damn about the Democrats or the Republicans, they are both wicked bas.tards. You are such a hypocrite, because you are one of the brainwashed who believed that AA did nothing to contribute to this world until I showed you the truth. Before then your brainwashed mind believed that everything wonderful in the world was because of whites and all bad things is because of blacks in America.

You are so delusional that you really believe that those Polish and Russian people occupying that fake Israel are the real Jews when they themselves say that they are converts and the original children of Israel we're black and some are still in the Middle East.

You say in Africa that you have your own religion when the truth is most of you worship your white Jesus and his white mother.

which truth did you show me..stop writing rubbish down

When i was young, my father bought me books on slavery and lot of books authored by AA, so stop making an unfounded claim, just stop it..

you call me brain washed then write down lot of brainwashed nonsense. so you are jews, this is so funny to read, is your skin colour in the middle east, think for once before claiming a land that does not belong to you..your heritage is in africa, not in isreal, you are no jews but an african..it is fuuny how a black person is calling a person with sight blind.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
khia:

If Nigerians don't need or want charity from the West, who is making you receive the handouts? undecided

they are free money for the politicians..nobody cares about your nonsense donations
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khia: 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

they are free money for the politicians..nobody cares about your nonsense donations

The only reason you don't care about the donations is your corrupt government is pocketing the money, if they were decent human beings the donations would benefit the whole country and you would definitely care.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by TANID(m): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
khiaa:

You are so full of self hate. Running away to Oyibo land as you call it(Africans are the people who made America what it is not those lazy Oyibos) instead of fighting your corrupt leaders like black Americans did and still do. Nothing will ever change if you don't fight for your rights. Many black Americans died fighting to make this country a half way decent place to live in. You give waaaay to much credit to the whites for doing nothing but destroying people lives. American government would be just as corrupt as Nigerian government if the citizens didn't make them accountable for their actions. America is governed by the people, for the people and of the people. So you see our politicians are just as shady but it's our duties as citizens to keep them in check.
I Know See The Reason Why Tohyorsih2 Share This Your Comment, But Seriously Sometimes I Find It Hard To Believed Some Of Your Comment, Though I Believed This One That I'm quote Now.
If I May Ask Khiaa Please What's Your Age?
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
khia:

The only reason you don't care about the donations is your corrupt government is pocketing the money, if they were decent human beings the donations would benefit the whole country and you would definitely care.

what donations are you talking about, or do you think donations funds the private sectors in Nigeria, build businesses in Nigeria or what do you take Nigeria for.

The only government officials NGOs comes in contact with are low level officials who might demand bribe from the NGO but other than that nothing else, you should also know that most of the NGOs are run by Nigerians who do apply for grants form foreign govts...when you "donate" it is to fund the lifestyle of many of the Foreign NGos workers and not Nigeria.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khia: 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

which truth did you show me..stop writing rubbish down

When i was young, my father bought me books on slavery and lot of books authored by AA, so stop making an unfounded claim, just stop it..

you call me brain washed then write down lot of brainwashed nonsense. so you are jews, this is so funny to read, is your skin colour in the middle east, think for once before claiming a land that does not belong to you..your heritage is in africa, not in isreal, you are no jews but an african..it is fuuny how a black person is calling a person with sight blind.

Do the curses in Deuteronomy represent those white Jews in fake Israel or blacks in the Diaspora?
Where is the Middle East on the map?
www.deuteronomy28.org

To be clear no black person is African because African is a European name.
Let's have a discussion. lilwetdick, put away your white mindset and read the scriptures of Deuteronomy or listen to the video on your own without your colonizer's input.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
khia:

Where is the Middle East on the map?
www.deuteronomy28.org

i have never read anything as dumb as this in my life..no proof other than (YAH (God) said that He would curse Israel for their disobedience and those curses would be used as a sign to identify who the true children of Israel are!) where is the proof that you are jews or children of isreal)

i guess you are one of those that believe black people are from Ham

you are delusional, we in africa have our own religion and it has nothing to do with Abrahamic religion, when the whites came to buy your ancestors, why didnt they buy them in isreal?, why did the ship came to the coast of the atlantic ocean in africa not the Mediterranean Sea in isreal.

i am not even a christian but i know for sure, in the bible, the only dark skin person mentioned were from africa (ethiopia)

if you are not brainwashed, why do you think you are jew or part of the children of isreal

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khia: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

i have never read anything as dumb as this in my life..no proof other than (YAH (God) said that He would curse Israel for their disobedience and those curses would be used as a sign to identify who the true children of Israel are!) where is the proof that you are jews or children of isreal)

i guess you are one of those that believe black people are from Ham

you are delusional, we in africa have our own religion and it has nothing to do with Abrahamic religion, when the whites came to buy your ancestors, why didnt they buy them in isreal?, why did the ship came to the coast of the atlantic ocean in africa not the Mediterranean Sea in isreal.

i am not even a christian but i know for sure, in the bible, the only dark skin person mentioned were from africa (ethiopia)

if you are not brainwashed, why do you think you are jew or part of the children of isreal

lilwetdick, You didn't even take the time to read or listen to the video so we can't have a discussion because of your lack of knowledge. Some Ethiopians are the original Jews and they are black and so are some Igbos and others, but you can't learn with a closed mind so I'll say goodnight/good morning to you, but I'll leave you with this question. What is your proof that those whites in fake Israel are the real Israelites?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. / Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men / Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.