Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women (21259 Views)

White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) / Women, Age Is Not Just A Number, Stop Deceiving Yourself / Why Do We Guys Enjoy Eating Fair Ladies Pussy Than Black Ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khiaa(f): 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Deicide:
I like the way you think! But it might be flawed though. But still nice one.

They have already made sunscreen with melanin in it.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by btins001: 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

which truth did you show me..stop writing rubbish down

When i was young, my father bought me books on slavery and lot of books authored by AA, so stop making an unfounded claim, just stop it..

you call me brain washed then write down lot of brainwashed nonsense. so you are jews, this is so funny to read, is your skin colour in the middle east, think for once before claiming a land that does not belong to you..your heritage is in africa, not in isreal, you are no jews but an african..it is fuuny how a black person is calling a person with sight blind.

Hey man, I don't think she ever implied she claims/wants to be a citizen of israel.At least not the israel formed in 1948 thereabout. I believe she means/what most people claim is the folks in th mid east--those who call themselves jews, are not THE PEOPLE DESCRIBED IN THE BIBLE , ike they've claimed to be thus far.

The jews do not by any standard, meet the descriptions of the people in the bible. The land in fact does not meet the descriptions in the bible.

Think about it for a moment: those people cannot meet the physical descriptions of the people in the bible, only one group of people on this planet match the descriptions.

The proof is in the hair! Every group of people on this planet have fur-like hair, except Africans(and her descendants).

Fur-like hair cannot lock, not naturally at least. Only Africans have lockable hair. Your hair is your identity.

The people of the bible are described to have lockable hair: The Creator touching the locks of Ezekiel, Isaiah too, if I rem clearly. Samson's locks. The instructions from the Creator to Nazarites to let the locks of their hair grow long. These are tying proofs.

I dont know any group of people these apply to--the distinguishing hair and the worldwide hatred. Think about it for a moment. Can the Jews let their hair grow till it locks? Any group on this planet?

Plus the curses in the book of Deuteronomy are unparallelly evident in Africans(and her descendants) today.

There are also predictions of mercy too, so there's hope.

I believe thats what most AAs claim--to be descendants of the people in the binle, not necessarily to want to be israelis. Although some of them follow the Israelis blidly. The igbos do too. So, yeah...

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khiaa(f): 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
funmisticqueen:
all the babies that you African Americans are aborting up and down

Only a dumb azz would make a post like this. Let's try and make sense out of what you posted. I could swear you pigs love to say that AA women drop babies like flies, but now you say we are aborting babies up and down, how is that possible at the same time? The truth is, AA women have our babies when it is a known fact that Nigerian women have their babies ripped out of their bodies on a daily basis committing murder with no consciousness of guilt. Is that real enough for you?
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
btins001:

Hey man, I don't think she ever implied she claims/wants to be a citizen of israel.At least not the israel formed in 1948 thereabout. I believe she means/what most people claim is the folks in th mid east--those who call themselves jews, are not THE PEOPLE DESCRIBED IN THE BIBLE , ike they've claimed to be thus far.

The jews do not by any standard, meet the descriptions of the people in the bible. The land in fact does not meet the descriptions in the bible.

Think about it for a moment: those people cannot meet the physical descriptions of the people in the bible, only one group of people on this planet match the descriptions.

The proof is in the hair! Every group of people on this planet have fur-like hair, except Africans(and her descendants).

Fur-like hair cannot lock, not naturally at least. Only Africans have lockable hair. Your hair is your identity.

The people of the bible are described to have lockable hair: The Creator touching the locks of Ezekiel, Isaiah too, if I rem clearly. Samson's locks. The instructions from the Creator to Nazarites to let the locks of their hair grow long. These are tying proofs.

I dont know any group of people these apply to--the distinguishing hair and the worldwide hatred. Think about it for a moment. Can the Jews let their hair grow till it locks? Any group on this planet?

Plus the curses in the book of Deuteronomy are unparallelly evident in Africans(and her descendants) today.

There are also predictions of mercy too, so there's hope.

I believe thats what most AAs claim--to be descendants of the people in the binle, not necessarily to want to be israelis. Although some of them follow the Israelis blidly. The igbos do too. So, yeah...

i dont believe in that because the bible is not the universal truth, and there is no where in the bible where it is written that a cause was palced on black people, it was racist white people that twist the story and sell that to black people, the same way they sold the slave stories to black people to make them loyal

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khiaa(f): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
funmisticqueen:
on point. her head is so far up her arse. school the bitch.

My head is up my azz but you keep whining cause you cant put your head up my puna. grin Sick little bytch.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by btins001: 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

i dont believe in that because the bible is not the universal truth, and there is no where in the bible where it is written that a cause was palced on black people, it was racist white people that twist the story and sell that to black people, the same way they sold the slave stories to black people to make them loyal

I'm sure even if it were written you won't believe.

But when you see the sun darkened at noon, the moon and the stars turned off, mountains moved from their places, would you believe?
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
khia:

lilwetdick, You didn't even take the time to read or listen to the video so we can't have a discussion because of your lack of knowledge. Some Ethiopians are the original Jews and they are black and so are some Igbos and others, but you can't learn with a closed mind so I'll say goodnight/good morning to you, but I'll leave you with this question. What is your proof that those whites in fake Israel are the real Israelites?

you see how ignorant you are...the Ethiopian jews are called beta isreal, igbo people arent any jews and do not have any jews blood in them..the only reason why they called them jews of africa is because their economy was destroyed during the civil war and they still went on to survive, just like the jews of isreal did when they drove them out of spain and other european countries

where is the real isreal? is isreal not a geographical location? or maybe a state of mind for you

historically, the isrealites have been people with light skin and they live in the middle east, even in the bible, it is written there, was there any mention of isrealites to be dark skin but the bible always describe people with dark skin features when describing a black person and most of the time the dark skin person is from ethiopia...if you want proof go to isreal and read history, look at the people in the region, do you see any black skin there, most black skin are seen in africa,

now to educate you, there are different type of jews

Ashkenazi Jews (plural Ashkenazim) are the descendants of Jews who migrated into northern France and Germany around 800–1000, and later into Eastern Europe. (european jews)

Sephardi Jews

Juhurim jews

Mizrahi Jews( who were the original jews living in the middle east, the ones mention in the bible)

then beta isreal from ethiopia

which one are you?
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
btins001:

I'm sure even if it were written you won't believe.

But when you see the sun darkened at noon, the moon and the stars turned off, mountains moved from their places, would you believe?

so you expect me to believe that a cause was placed on me from generations that is why we cant suceed as a nation

wait..so it is what racist white people write and twist is the truth for you

pls show men evidence that ham is the father of black people and that we are descendant from ham, how do you explain that to people who dont believe the bible as the truth

but come to think of it, so why should i believe what another religion tells me about my history, when in my own religion, my history says otherwise, is that not an attempt of brainwashing

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
khiaa:

My head is up my azz put you keep whining cause you cant put your head up my puna. grin Sick little bytch.
i don't swing that way airhead. i dont need my nose to be raped by doing that.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by btins001: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

so you expect me to believe that a cause was placed on me from generations that is why we cant suceed as a nation

wait..so it is what racist white people write and twist is the truth for you

pls show men evidence that ham is the father of black people and that we are descendant from ham, how do you explain that to people who dont believe the bible as the truth

but come to think of it, so why should i believe what another religion tells me about my history, when in my own religion, my history says otherwise, is that not an attempt of brainwashing

did I ever mention the word Ham?

we're not descendants of Ham. We're descendants of Shem! Hamites are Ethiiopians, Fulanis, Eritreans, Ancient Egyptians etc The Tutsi folks of Rwanda too, if I'm not mistaken.

The curse Noah placed on Ham is completely different from the ones described in Deuteronomy.

Not to worry, perhaps it'll clearer to you when the Creator reverses the curses and places them on our enemies(for it is written) because some of us have woken up ans cried unto Him. You wait and see. Watch for the reversal.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
btins001:

we're not descendants of Ham. We're descendants of Shem! Hamites are Ethiiopians, Fulanis, Eritreans, Ancient Egyptians etc The Tutsi folks of Rwanda too, if I'm not mistaken.

The curse Noah placed on Ham is completely different from the ones described in Deuteronomy.

Not to worry, perhaps it'll clearer to you when the Creator reverses the curses and places them on our enemies(for it is written) because some of us have woken up ans cried unto Him. You wait and see. Watch for the reversal.

i am not even a christian, how do you expect me to believe that is why i said the bible is not the universal truth

where is the evidence that we are descendant of shem and the others are descendent of ham, where are factual proofs, dna samples and the rest.

even in the bible where is it written that we are decendant of shem, show me verses
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khia: 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

you see how ignorant you are...the Ethiopian jews are called beta isreal, igbo people arent any jews and do not have any jews blood in them..the only reason why they called them jews of africa is because their economy was destroyed during the civil war and they still went on to survive, just like the jews of isreal did when they drove them out of spain and other european countries

where is the real isreal? is isreal not a geographical location? or maybe a state of mind for you

historically, the isrealites have been people with light skin and they live in the middle east, even in the bible, it is written there, was there any mention of isrealites to be dark skin but the bible always describe people with dark skin features when describing a black person and most of the time the dark skin person is from ethiopia...if you want proof go to isreal and read history, look at the people in the region, do you see any black skin there, most black skin are seen in africa,

now to educate you, there are different type of jews

Ashkenazi Jews (plural Ashkenazim) are the descendants of Jews who migrated into northern France and Germany around 800–1000, and later into Eastern Europe. (european jews)

Sephardi Jews

Juhurim jews

Mizrahi Jews( who were the original jews living in the middle east, the ones mention in the bible)

then beta isreal from ethiopia

which one are you?

Yoruba Jews www.africaresource.com
Lemba Jews of Zimbabwe... www.npr.org
Lost Jewish tribe found in Zimbabwe news.bbc.co.uk

Don't be too prideful to learn something.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khiaa(f): 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i don't swing that way airhead. i dont need my nose to be raped by doing that.

You definitely swing that way, that's what's all of this stalking with you and the rest of your re.tard gang is all about. I'm going to tell you one last time "NO MEANS NO". Now stay the hell off of my mentions.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khiaa(f): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
TANID:
I Know See The Reason Why Tohyorsih2 Share This Your Comment, But Seriously Sometimes I Find It Hard To Believed Some Of Your Comment, Though I Believed This One That I'm quote Now.
If I May Ask Khiaa Please What's Your Age?

Why is that important to you? Aren't you suppose to be with your re.tard gang?
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khiaa(f): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
btins001:

You are descendant of Ham, I am descendent of Judah.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
khia:

Yoruba Jews www.africaresource.com
Lemba Jews of Zimbabwe... www.npr.org
Lost Jewish tribe found in Zimbabwe news.bbc.co.uk

Don't be too prideful to learn something.

i clicked all those link and i didnt find one information that support your views of yoruba jews, lemba jews and the rest

yoruba jews, that one makes me laugh

now adays niggers calling themselves jews up and down..it is seems it is now a trending word
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by TANID(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
khiaa:

Why is that important to you? Aren't you suppose to be with your re.tard gang?
Hey! I Ask You A Seriouse Question? I'm Not With Any Re.tard Gang Ok.
It's Really Important For Me To Know Your Age, Just To Know How To Adress You If You're Older Than Me That's All. wink
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khia: 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

i clicked all those link and i didnt find one information that support your views of yoruba jews, lemba jews and the rest

yoruba jews, that one makes me laugh

now adays niggers calling themselves jews up and down..it is seems it is no a trending word

You didn't take the time to read it that's why you didn't find any information. You are afraid to be wrong. The only nigger is you. I have to go now but when I get back I'll post some information written by Whites so you can believe.

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khia: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
TANID:
Hey! I Ask You A Seriouse Question? I'm Not With Any Re.tard Gang Ok.
It's Really Important For Me To Know Your Age, Just To Know How To Adress You If You're Older Than Me That's All. wink

Just address me by my name.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
khia:

You didn't take the time to read it that's why you didn't find any information. You are afraid to be wrong. The only nigger is you.

hahhaaaa....take them to read from radical emotional columist, who just write things without facts..you said many baseless stuff here

first igbo jews, yoruba jews, what next should i expect to hear from you hausa jews, fulani jews, benue jews,ghana jews grin grin

nigger, is it not the word, you people call each other..my nigger and all sort of depressing word like my bitcch
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by btins001: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

i am not even a christian, how do you expect me to believe that is why i said the bible is not the universal truth

where is the evidence that we are descendant of shem and the others are descendent of ham, where are factual proofs, dna samples and the rest.

even in the bible where is it written that we are decendant of shem, show me verses

you don't have to be a christian! I'm not either, not since 2012 anyway.

my point is the bible is a plagiarized work. caucasians did not write the words of the bible.

please not i said the words.

the bible is a collection of books compiled by the oyinbos. there are lots of other books which were written by the people that are not included in what the oyinbos compiled. A good example is the book of Enoch which the oyinbos didnt add: they recently found it with the ethiopians there are lots of other books: jasher, jubilee, book of nathan. Most of these books are referenced in the bible but not included.

It does nor matter what you are christian or not. Matter of fact, it doesn't matter if you believe or not the Word of the Creator will never go unfufilled.

You're asking for proofs. what more proof do ya need, man?! I gave you irrefutable proof of whom the people of the described are, but you didnt believe it. I showed you no other people can be the people described in the bible but Africans(not all Africans though--not all Africans have lockable hair because they're mixed. Mixed with nephelim. These are the children of ham). Im not sure what more you want.

if you want verses that talk about the locked hair of folks in the bible, i can givr you those.

To sum: the Bible is a plagiarized work the oyinbos passed off as theirs.

Shem's lineage produced Abraham. Abraham produced the people the scriptures is based on and had lockable hair as aformentioned.

proof enough for ya?

NB: Awo in Yoruba is pretty much the religion described in the bible, so think not christianity...not sure if you're a Yoruba guy or not--you might not know what awo is
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
btins001:

you don't have to be a christian! I'm not either, not since 2012 anyway.

my point is the bible is a plagiarized work. caucasians did not write the words of the bible.

please not i said the words.

the bible is a collection of books compiled by the oyinbos. there are lots of other books which were written by the people that are not included in what the oyinbos compiled. A good example is the book of Enoch which the oyinbos didnt add: they recently found it with the ethiopians there are lots of other books: jasher, jubilee, book of nathan. Most of these books are referenced in the bible but not included.

It does nor matter what you are christian or not. Matter of fact, it doesn't matter if you believe or not the Word of the Creator will never go unfufilled.

You're asking for proofs. what more proof do ya need, man?! I gave you irrefutable proof of whom the people of the described are, but you didnt believe it. I showed you no other people can be the people described in the bible but Africans(not all Africans though--not all Africans have lockable hair because they're mixed. Mixed with nephelim. These are the children of ham). Im not sure what more you want.

if you want verses that talk about the locked hair of folks in the bible, i can givr you those.

To sum: the Bible is a plagiarized work the oyinbos passed off as theirs.

Shem's lineage produced Abraham. Abraham produced the people the scriptures is based on and had lockable hair as aformentioned.

proof enough for ya?

NB: Awo in Yoruba is pretty much the religion described in the bible, so think not christianity...not sure if you're a Yoruba guy or not--you might not know what awo is

you didnt give me proof, i need factual information from researchers, the bible was a tool used by the whites to colonise us and tell us we are inferior so that we wont argue and fight their authority.

there is no proof that we are from shem or ham..even the bible didnt say so,

the word of the creator is according to the christians, other reigions believe in their, so that why you need to understand that christianity or the bible is not universal truth

what are you going to tell the asians that dont believe in god , the bible or jesus christ
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khia: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

hahhaaaa....take them to read from radical emotional columist, who just write things without facts..you said many baseless stuff here

first igbo jews, yoruba jews, what next should i expect to hear from you hausa jews, fulani jews, benue jews,ghana jews grin grin

nigger, is it not the word, you people call each other..my nigger and all sort of depressing word like my

bitcch

You fake azz nigger, yes I called you a nigger. We don't call each other that word and if you knew so much about AA you would know that. That's what whites call people like you. Like I said I will post some more information about the subject but this time the information will be from whites that way you will be comfortable and can read with an open mind.

Here's a question for you. Explain how the first kidnapped Africans brought to America in 1619 claimed to be Jews and spoke the Hebrew language? The real Hebrew language not that Yiddish shit those fake Jews in fake Israel speak which is part Hebrew mixed with German?

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by btins001: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
khiaa:

You are descendant of Ham, I am descendent of Judah.

Don't declatory statements that are not sound!

How can you be anything different from me?! Weren't you taken from me?!

AAs were NOT scattered to the for corners of the earth like you people preach! The most accurate description of you people would be Yissachar. Go read Gen 49: "... became subject to slave labour".

Nigerians(southerners) on the other hand are scattered all over the world. You name me one region of the world devoid of us. This is not by accident! AAs are only in one region. Sorry you don't qualify!

Plus, we have the AWO. Do you have the slightest clue of how to inquire of Him? (I know we're not allowed to now, whatever they're doing now is most likely to fallen agels--orisha).

Be of sound mind, khiaa. Not sentiment!
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
khia:

You fake azz nigger, yes I called you a nigger. We don't call each other that word and if you knew so much about AA you would know that. That's what whites call people like you. Like I said I will post some more information about the subject but this time the information will be from whites that way you will be comfortable and can read with an open mind.

Here's a question for you. Explain how the first kidnapped Africans brought to America in 1619 claimed to be Jews and spoke the Hebrew language? The real Hebrew language not that Yiddish shit those fake Jews in fake Israel speak which is part Hebrew mixed with German.

chill there before you kill yourself in anger....so if you call me nigger, then what...will the ground open and swallow me...i am just repeating what you rappers say in their videos

pls show me proof of the first kidnapped african brought to america in 1619 is a jew, pls also show me proof of the real hebrew language....and what do you think is the real hebrew, here in africa, there are almost thousands of languages, which one among them is the real hebrew...choose one, make i laugh small

truth be told, you are brainwashed...i believe you can be a smart girl, if you can channel all your enegy into searching the truth instead of reading what one brother umar has emotionally written to deceive thousands of gullible people

yiddish speakers didnt call their language real hebrew and this what the dictionar has to say about yiddish( a language used by Jews in central and eastern Europe before the Holocaust. It was originally a German dialect with words from Hebrew and several modern languages, and still has some 200,000 speakers, mainly in the US, Israel, and Russia.)

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by TANID(m): 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
khia:

Just address me by my name.
Ok As You Like.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by btins001: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

you didnt give me proof, i need factual information from researchers, the bible was a tool used by the whites to colonise us and tell us we are inferior so that we wont argue and fight their authority.

there is no proof that we are from shem or ham..even the bible didnt say so,

the word of the creator is according to the christians, other reigions believe in their, so that why you need to understand that christianity or the bible is not universal truth

what are you going to tell the asians that dont believe in god , the bible or jesus christ

what, you want me to show you in the bible where it says blacks are the people of the bible?! Does the bible say whites are the people of the bible? But you believe that, why?!

Its called inductive reasoning, man! I show you evidences of cant be/ what is yet yoy cant draw a conclusion from that?

if you want a book that says this is that or that is this, im sorry i dont have that. I've only got sound logic to share with.

You make a point about the asians. You're in the same category as them, seeing as you were never a christian.

That matters not, though. Logic is absolute! what is, is.

The bible describes a certain people(whether or not you believe the bible is secondary). Lets call them people X.

People X are described as having locked hair. check: Ezekiel 8:3; numbers 6:5. etc

These descriptions separate the world into the people who are and who arent.

To find people X, search the planet! People who have lockable hair have a high probability of being people X. People who don't have lockablr hair cant be people X.

Pretty simple no?

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Defenderalert(m): 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
No melanin.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khiaa(f): 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
btins001:

Don't declatory statements that are not sound!

How can you be anything different from me?! Weren't you taken from me?!

AAs were NOT scattered to the for corners of the earth like you people preach! The most accurate description of you people would be Yissachar. Go read Gen 49: "... became subject to slave labour".

Nigerians(southerners) on the other hand are scattered all over the world. You name me one region of the world devoid of us. This is not by accident! AAs are only in one region. Sorry you don't qualify!

Plus, we have the AWO. Do you have the slightest clue of how to inquire of Him? (I know we're not allowed to now, whatever they're doing now is most likely to fallen agels--orisha).

Be of sound mind, khiaa. Not sentiment!

It's not just about AA's it's all who were enslaved throughout the diaspora. Judah is scattered on the four corners of the earth because of slavery. Did the southerners go by ship or plane? Did the southerners migrate to the four corners or were they forced? I am from Judah ( the son of Jacob) you are from Ham(son of Noah).
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Deicide: 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
khiaa:

They have already made sunscreen with melanin in it.
how is that possible?
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khia: 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

chill there before you kill yourself in anger....so if you call me nigger, then what...will the ground open and swallow me...i am just repeating what you rappers say in their videos

pls show me proof of the first kidnapped african brought to america in 1619 is a jew, pls also show me proof of the real hebrew language....and what do you think is the real hebrew, here in africa, there are almost thousands of languages, which one among them is the real hebrew...choose one, make i laugh small

truth be told, you are brainwashed...i believe you can be a smart girl, if you can channel all your enegy into searching the truth instead of reading what one brother umar has emotionally written to deceive thousands of gullible people

yiddish speakers didnt call their language real hebrew and this what the dictionar has to say about yiddish( a language used by Jews in central and eastern Europe before the Holocaust. It was originally a German dialect with words from Hebrew and several modern languages, and still has some 200,000 speakers, mainly in the US, Israel, and Russia.)

The rappers use the word nigga, there is a difference. Yes the language was originally German because they are European not Israelites. They converted to Judaism in the 9th century.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khiaa(f): 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
Deicide:
how is that possible?

melaninbusinessinsider.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story / Black Model, “black Gabby Doll” Show Off Crazy Photos To Fans (ADULT ONLY) / See How A Lady Is Making Love With A Dog- See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.