Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women (21271 Views)

White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) / Women, Age Is Not Just A Number, Stop Deceiving Yourself / Why Do We Guys Enjoy Eating Fair Ladies Pussy Than Black Ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
jaksmillioniar:

u live in America DAT why it easy for u to say. oyibo life is easy and oyibo make life to sweet. am matured in age but I Neva know a life of eletricity 247 I Neva know a life of good road I Neva know a life of good leaders or good hospital or good schl. or security. oyibo life u can come out 3am notin happen.oyibo life no get one chance bus.or use pant for ritual or fear dat dey use someone for ritual. oyibo life no get village pple. oyibo life no get say no work.oyibo life at 16 u got a house and car and stay alone. am not ashame to say it I hate been black because black can not think or invent we got a black brain
we can not maintain. did u see last election as we kill oursef like fools. u attack oyibo but us black barstard politician will theif money DAT can feed 10millions pple. and it still us day fight for dem. a country were our prison no bed no food no court.if u are wit laptop u are Yahoo boy. a county were soldier and police take bribe with dia life.boko haram herdsman and others. u are a Hippocrates.
I dare u I will live my house so u stay and feed u for a year just pls come stay naija for 1 year.
if u think I can hate oyibo or their life is a lie because dey are much beta. cococandy marry Neva come back ifyalways run away kanwuliaExtra extra run away. canadianNaija run away. ask dem which life is better naija life or oyibo life.

I live in Australia our life is easy but I know in Nigeria it's hard life. I think U guys need start with better government n Nigeria could be amazing. Personally I think Nigerians are beautiful people. Don't hate on yourself or your fellow countrymen the lifestyle they have is what they've been raised into. You are not a lesser person than anyone else on this earth. Everyone is equal in God's eyes. There would be alot of intelligent Nigerians who maybe can't get opportunity to put their skills to use it don't mean they got no brains. White ppl aren't better at all. We got good n bad ppl and there's corruption in our police force and gvt at times too even here in Australia. Our lives maybe easier in alot of ways but it don't make us better. U shouldn't think that way.

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
khiaa:

There are several cases of unsolved murders of young black people who were found with their inner organs missing, so what do you think?

Wtf lol. Ppl of all colours go missing. Wow I'm waiting to see what other accusations n insults U have. Are U so blind that U don't see there's good n bad ppl in every race. There's ugly and beautiful in all races, there's kind and there's nasty, there's rich and poor, there's intelligent and less smart, there's murderers, rapists, kidnappers in every single race. U blame everything on white ppl. U got so much hatred in you. I understand whites hundreds of years ago took some African ppl into slavery and it was horrific n terrible but those white ppl are long dead. Not all white ppl are bad ppl. Do U think we asked to be born white anymore than U asked to be born black. There's no better race we are all human. Only racists see it any different. Oh n I highly doubt there's humans being stolen and made into sunscreen. Could U imagine the cosmetics companies getting caught doing that lol. The scandals and prison time for those ppl. The loss of business and their companies and their billions of dollars. That's just preposterous.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol puss infected blisters. I ain't Eva saw that yet from the sun on anyone. Sorry khia but you're full of shit. And why are you always in the comments ranting n Hating when it's a subject on white women lol. I know cos you've hated on me in a few of my comments in the past.
khia stop disgracing urself
Cc husbandsnatcha adaibeku
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khia: 12:51am On Jul 10, 2020
Miramore:
khia stop disgracing urself
Cc husbandsnatcha adaibeku

grin grin grin Idiots.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 10, 2020
khia:

I don't go on YouTube for information that's your style along with Wikipedia. You Africans are so brainwashed and hold so much jealousy within your souls to the point that you find it hard to believe that blacks in the diaspora could contribute or invent anything. Every creation in your brainwashed minds has to be created by the whites.

What is more ironic is the fact that you aren't even taught your own history in your own country yet you think that you can tell me about black American history.

What are radical black activists?
" If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins"__ Benjamin Franklin
I really don't know what agitates you more, between trying to establish your relevance or mask your inferiority complex. All that reeks off you is angst, expletives and more angst. Too toxic for a gender that's supposed to be an embodiment of virtues.
Funny thing is, low self-esteem is not a product of colour, creed or location. America has truly not conferred on you the status of a 'free born', that's to let you know it is not by default, you earn it. That's what most of us Africans are doing that gives us a sense of value. I really do not envy you, not even to trade places with you. Yout defeatist mentality is warped; unfortunately, that's what you always try to pass off as courage. SMH!
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khia: 8:12am On Jul 10, 2020
2buffagain:

Lies.
My dick doesn't even get hard for white women no matter how societally cute they are. Pasty white skin is especially nasty.
Black women all day.
There's just something so primal and sexy about dark skin.
Missyford31 He explained it all. grin grin grin Free the aboriginies in Australia. You guys are discriminating against the Africans now. undecided
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Cousin9999: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2020
They're albinos. The sun attacks them every time they leave the house.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Cousin9999: 9:54am On Jul 10, 2020
Viicfuntop:

How about the Asian women? They age better than black women. What’s your theory

You apparently haven't seen many asians. There's no comparison between a middle age black woman and an asian. A black woman can pass for 20s or 30s easily unless she's overweight. Even an elderly black person, including some who are mixed race, can commonly pass for middle age. You're not going to find an asian like that.

Asian women only manage to delay aging a bit because they have healthier lifestyles than whites, and they also get much more cosmetic surgery than whites. I suppose (east) asian phenotypes might also give a more youthful appearance when combined with surgery because the features aren't harsh like whites and they have more fat in their faces. That said, they're not better looking than black men and women regardless of what age they are or what they do to their face.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Cousin9999: 9:57am On Jul 10, 2020
Viicfuntop:

How about the Asian women? They age better than black women. What’s your theory

Also, asians with melanin don't appear to age like us. West and south asians age like white people.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Cousin9999: 10:03am On Jul 10, 2020
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by wickyyolo: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2020
khiaa:

Stating the truth is not hating on anyone it's just stating the truth. The problem with you Nigerians is brainwashing. Your society has convinced you that whites and non blacks are better than you. You continue to see yourselves as the bottom of the barrel when it comes to others. I'm not Nigerian so I won't be coming back to Naija. I'm American and my family has been American for over 400 years.

Whites are far better than blacks. If i have a chance i will marry a white woman.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by ifyalways(f): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2020
jaksmillioniar:

ue in America DAT why it easy for u to say. oyibo life iy marry Neva come back ifyalways run away fe.
Hello
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 12, 2020
Look at a 50yrs old in Nigeria compared to UK
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 03, 2020
khia:

Missyford31 He explained it all. grin grin grin Free the aboriginies in Australia. You guys are discriminating against the Africans now. undecided

In fact the aboriginal ppl here are free and have equal rights they even have access to more help than we do. Alot of them choose to become addicted to drugs n alcohol n get into trouble with the law but so do whites. U tell me how they're not free in today's society. Also I ain't heard of anything to do with discrimination against African ppl here. Australia is a very multicultural country and everyone here has great life n equal opportunity unless U choose U ruin your own life with bad habits or whatever. It's nothing like racist America. Of course youll get the odd few racist here but it's not tolerated like in America
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 03, 2020
khia:

And he explained his opinion n good for him he's entitled to it. But it's just that. His opinion.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khia: 10:02am On Aug 03, 2020
Missyford31:

In fact the aboriginal ppl here are free and have equal rights they even have access to more help than we do. Alot of them choose to become addicted to drugs n alcohol n get into trouble with the law but so do whites. U tell me how they're not free in today's society. Also I ain't heard of anything to do with discrimination against African ppl here. Australia is a very multicultural country and everyone here has great life n equal opportunity unless U choose U ruin your own life with bad habits or whatever. It's nothing like racist America. Of course youll get the odd few racist here but it's not tolerated like in America

All lies, some aboriginies in Australia are reaching out to black American platforms asking for help to expose their oppression by the savages who stole their land and put them out to pasture in Australia. There were Nigerians who have migrated to Australia complaining how whites discriminate against them as well.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
khia:

All lies, some aboriginies in Australia are reaching out to black American platforms asking for help to expose their oppression by the savages who stole their land and put them out to pasture in Australia. There were Nigerians who have migrated to Australia complaining how whites discriminate against them as well.

The savages that stole their land died hundreds of years ago. I was born here so we're my parents n grandparents n their grandparents. I only live in Tasmania not in every state so I dunno wat Nigerian ppl here Ur talking bout. Some ppl here may be racists but it's not nothing like racism in America. I know more ppl who aren't racist than are and my son's councillor is from Congo and she is very happy here and has been for years. Ppl will have bad experiences no matter where U go but I don't see anyone being treated bad for their skin colour here personally or on tv. I have lived in western Australia aswell as in north Queensland and from ppl Ive known and seen there the aboriginal ppl (not all but alot) have had alcohol problems (sometimes drugs)run in their family's n get arrested alot n can be voilent to others and themselves. As for unfair treatment in that respect cops here can beat a white criminal aswell as a black. I've seen it many times in the past. Our police do get into trouble if caught tho. In Cairns in north Queensland an old aboriginal man sitting on the ground everyday outside the local supermarket in my area then used to ask ppl for money for food one day I gave him twenty dollars and my sister in law told me afterwards that I shouldn't have that it's for wine and there's a law up there that U can be arrested giving them money as it encourages their drinking which encourages their arrests/ family voilence/ public nuisance asking ppl for money. Don't think I'm saying some whites here dnt have all these problems too but it seems to prevail alot in the aboriginal communities up there. I grew up with Aboriginal ppl here in Tasmania my family n theirs since our grandparents generations they don't look complete full blood but you can tell they're aboriginal n I used to date one of their sons as a teen n their family drink alot and are violent and in prison alot. They're still friends n can be nice ppl. Anyway like i don't know everything but I do know the gvt have alot of help n support places for aboriginal ppl here more than whites do and on the mainland in schools they teach aboriginal culture in the classrooms even did wen I was a kid in western Australia. They get special payments called abstudy. Australian history is terrible wat happened to the aboriginal ppls but that was a long time ago all those ppl who did that are dead. These days they have as much opportunity as any Australian of any colour. I also know my man's friend who is Igbo n married an Aussie lady here n he's loved living here near five years no wahala of any kind.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khia: 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Missyford31:

The savages that stole their land died hundreds of years ago. I was born here so we're my parents n grandparents n their grandparents. I only live in Tasmania not in every state so I dunno wat Nigerian ppl here Ur talking bout. Some ppl here may be racists but it's not nothing like racism in America. I know more ppl who aren't racist than are and my son's councillor is from Congo and she is very happy here and has been for years. Ppl will have bad experiences no matter where U go but I don't see anyone being treated bad for their skin colour here personally or on tv. I have lived in western Australia aswell as in north Queensland and from ppl Ive known and seen there the aboriginal ppl (not all but alot) have had alcohol problems (sometimes drugs)run in their family's n get arrested alot n can be voilent to others and themselves. As for unfair treatment in that respect cops here can beat a white criminal aswell as a black. I've seen it many times in the past. Our police do get into trouble if caught tho. In Cairns in north Queensland an old aboriginal man sitting on the ground everyday outside the local supermarket in my area then used to ask ppl for money for food one day I gave him twenty dollars and my sister in law told me afterwards that I shouldn't have that it's for wine and there's a law up there that U can be arrested giving them money as it encourages their drinking which encourages their arrests/ family voilence/ public nuisance asking ppl for money. Don't think I'm saying some whites here dnt have all these problems too but it seems to prevail alot in the aboriginal communities up there. I grew up with Aboriginal ppl here in Tasmania my family n theirs since our grandparents generations they don't look complete full blood but you can tell they're aboriginal n I used to date one of their sons as a teen n their family drink alot and are violent and in prison alot. They're still friends n can be nice ppl. Anyway like i don't know everything but I do know the gvt have alot of help n support places for aboriginal ppl here more than whites do and on the mainland in schools they teach aboriginal culture in the classrooms even did wen I was a kid in western Australia. They get special payments called abstudy. Australian history is terrible wat happened to the aboriginal ppls but that was a long time ago all those ppl who did that are dead. These days they have as much opportunity as any Australian of any colour. I also know my man's friend who is Igbo n married an Aussie lady here n he's loved living here near five years no wahala of any kind.

If you think I'm going to read this thesis of lies, you're insane. I would take the word of an Aboriginal over the word of a descendant of savages any day any time. I know what you people are like, you destroy and murder the original people of every country you steal, and to think the Europeans in Australia were originally criminals kicked out of Europe and forced to stay in Australia because of their savage and criminal behavior. America is the same.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2020
khia:

If you think I'm going to read this thesis of lies, you're insane. I would take the word of an Aboriginal over the word of a descendant of savages any day any time. I know what you people are like, you destroy and murder the original people of every country you steal, and to think the Europeans in Australia were originally criminals kicked out of Europe and forced to stay in Australia because of their savage and criminal behavior. America is the same.

Ok believe whatever U like but I live here I should know. U know some convicts sent here were sentenced for just stealing a piece of bread for either themselves were starving or their kids. I've seen records in my old workplace in a heritage building from the convict days here in Hobart. I had to record some of those records from paper to computer. Not all the convicts deserved wat they got. Some did some didn't. I'm not gonna go bk n forth arguing over things cos see U think U know everything. U have argued with ppl on here alot I've seen. U must be very miserable person. But because I'm white U just call me a liar. It's like saying all whites are liars, all whites are bad. Have U seen the crime section on this site? All the murders, rapes, frauds n shit. That don't make all black ppl frauds, rapists n murderers. I'm not that stupid to believe that. So y do U have that frame of mind. I have no need to lie. If bad shit happens here n I know of it I say it cos there's bad wherever U go. I know our history here but U can't hold today's ppl hundreds of years later responsible. Would U have every person born in the last cpl hundred years kicked out of the only home they know. The same would apply for African American ppl to be sent bk to Africa where they probably don't even know their origins. That's just senseless. The past is recognised here it's taught in schools. Some sacred lands have been returned to Aboriginal ppls. I don't know a great deal bout it all but everything I have told U is from what I have seen and do know. If U don't believe it n wanna be rude bout it, honestly don't give two fuvks hunni.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by khia: 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
Missyford31:

Ok believe whatever U like but I live here I should know. U know some convicts sent here were sentenced for just stealing a piece of bread for either themselves were starving or their kids. I've seen records in my old workplace in a heritage building from the convict days here in Hobart. I had to record some of those records from paper to computer. Not all the convicts deserved wat they got. Some did some didn't. I'm not gonna go bk n forth arguing over things cos see U think U know everything. U have argued with ppl on here alot I've seen. U must be very miserable person. But because I'm white U just call me a liar. It's like saying all whites are liars, all whites are bad. Have U seen the crime section on this site? All the murders, rapes, frauds n shit. That don't make all black ppl frauds, rapists n murderers. I'm not that stupid to believe that. So y do U have that frame of mind. I have no need to lie. If bad shit happens here n I know of it I say it cos there's bad wherever U go. I know our history here but U can't hold today's ppl hundreds of years later responsible. Would U have every person born in the last cpl hundred years kicked out of the only home they know. The same would apply for African American ppl to be sent bk to Africa where they probably don't even know their origins. That's just senseless. The past is recognised here it's taught in schools. Some sacred lands have been returned to Aboriginal ppls. I don't know a great deal bout it all but everything I have told U is from what I have seen and do know. If U don't believe it n wanna be rude bout it, honestly don't give two fuvks hunni.

Like I told you before, I don't read the thesis of a people known to be born liars, it's in your DNA, that Neanderthal gene I guess. Why do I always have to tell you to stop posting to me? Just STOP!!!
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 10, 2020
khia:

Like I told you before, I don't read the thesis of a people known to be born liars, it's in your DNA, that Neanderthal gene I guess. Why do I always have to tell you to stop posting to me? Just STOP!!!

Lol whatever�
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Galactico4ever(m): 2:55am On Aug 10, 2020
Missyford31:

You don't really sound like a white Lady.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 10, 2020
khia:

Besides U have never said stop posting u. U the one who got up all in my comments to start with but whateva have a nice life
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 10, 2020
Galactico4ever:
You don't really sound like a white Lady.

Why's that lol. Well I am. I have green eyes brown hair white ass lol. I do understand a little pidgin cos have been dating an Igbo guy for four years now. But I'm as white as U get. I was born in Hobart Tasmania Australia n I still live here.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Galactico4ever(m): 3:05am On Aug 10, 2020
Missyford31:

Why's that lol. Well I am. I have green eyes brown hair white ass lol. I do understand a little pidgin cos have been dating an Igbo guy for four years now. But I'm as white as U get. I was born in Hobart Tasmania Australia n I still live here.
Lol.

I love your body description though,near perfect features.
Your reply to the lady looked like an African response.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 10, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Lol.

I love your body description though,near perfect features.
Your reply to the lady looked like an African response.

Oh ok lol. Yeah my man is Igbo he says sometimes he swear I'm African by the way I talk. Some say Aussie accent is a little similar to South African but I dnt know any so dunno bout that. The way I type is just how I write msgs n stuff I use alot of slang n abbreviate my words although I do actually have good grammar I'm just lazy wen I type lol. Which part of Nigeria U in? As soon as the lockdown here in Australia is over I'm coming to Owerri. I was already supposed to be there this month. I can't wait. I love Nigerian ppl theyre friendly n they have great sense of humour. I love the pidgin too. And all the different cultures.
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Galactico4ever(m): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2020
Missyford31:

Oh ok lol. Yeah my man is Igbo he says sometimes he swear I'm African by the way I talk. Some say Aussie accent is a little similar to South African but I dnt know any so dunno bout that. The way I type is just how I write msgs n stuff I use alot of slang n abbreviate my words although I do actually have good grammar I'm just lazy wen I type lol. Which part of Nigeria U in? As soon as the lockdown here in Australia is over I'm coming to Owerri. I was already supposed to be there this month. I can't wait. I love Nigerian ppl theyre friendly n they have great sense of humour. I love the pidgin too. And all the different cultures.
I like the way you type though and I think your grammar isn't that important as long as the recipient understands your message.

I haven't heard Aussie accent b4 so I can't really relate or compare it with that of South Africa.

I stay in Awka, it's very close to Owerri just like traveling from Hobart to New Town. I've seen many things about Hobart on the internet like their famous Hobart Bridge, The old beautiful architectures and their beautiful old churches.
Yes oh,9ja people get great sense of humour, you'll definitely love us whenever you visit.
Am actually laughing at the thought of an Aussie speaking Pidgin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2020
Galactico4ever:
I like the way you type though and I think your grammar isn't that important as long as the recipient understands your message.

I haven't heard Aussie accent b4 so I can't really relate or compare it with that of South Africa.

I stay in Awka, it's very close to Owerri just like traveling from Hobart to New Town. I've seen many things about Hobart on the internet like their famous Hobart Bridge, The old beautiful architectures and their beautiful old churches.
Yes oh,9ja people get great sense of humour, you'll definitely love us whenever you visit.
Am actually laughing at the thought of an Aussie speaking Pidgin grin grin

Hahaha yeah. I live like five minutes from the Tasman bridge the one Ur talking about. Yes we have alot of old heritage buildings from the convict days. It's beautiful here but gets cold in tas. Especially this last week. The mountain near Hobart is covered in snow atm. I can't wait to come there I think I will really love it there. So much to see. Looks like a beautiful place. So different from here
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Galactico4ever(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2020
Missyford31:

Hahaha yeah. I live like five minutes from the Tasman bridge the one Ur talking about. Yes we have alot of old heritage buildings from the convict days. It's beautiful here but gets cold in tas. Especially this last week. The mountain near Hobart is covered in snow atm. I can't wait to come there I think I will really love it there. So much to see. Looks like a beautiful place. So different from here
I guess you must be used to the cold then.
You should expect a lot of different things of course,but 9ja isn't as Rosy as it sounds.

You guys aren't still in total lockdown, right?
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2020
Galactico4ever:
I guess you must be used to the cold then.
You should expect a lot of different things of course,but 9ja isn't as Rosy as it sounds.

You guys aren't still in total lockdown, right?

Yeah Tassie is locked down from the rest of the state as we only had one case of the virus in the last cpl months. Victoria has had a huge amount of cases lately. Before that everything was doing pretty good. I wish it was all over already all this virus stuff. Yeah my man there emeka he says he don't like it there. I understand it can be hard life for many ppl. Still looks beautiful n full of amazing ppl. Plus I wanna see a hyena haha
Re: Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women by ruffkenny: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2020
White women age faster cos they are emotionally weaker than black women..age is of the mind and so what plays in your mind is what makes u young or old,sick or healthy..and white women understand what depression means more than black women,they know sadness and loneliness more than the black women inspite of riches..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See How A Lady Is Making Love With A Dog- See Photos / Black Model, “black Gabby Doll” Show Off Crazy Photos To Fans (ADULT ONLY) / Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.