Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' (29420 Views)

Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign / I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya / Deputy Senate President: Kabiru Gaya Arrives National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Deadlytruth(m): 6:11am On May 28, 2019
NaMeAboki:

I am not surprised that even though many of you are educated, some of you nonetheless exhibit poor level of comprehension; if you had watched the video and listened carefully to Senator Kabiru Gaya you wouldn't have been asking such stupid question as "which actual figures?"

Many of you are pained and delusional about power and ignorantly fall prey to the false narrative of the so called 'born to rule mentality'. Quite on the contrary; if northers had not been magnanimous in sharing of power with the south by accepting the concepts of geopolitical zoning and rotational presidency etc (mere undemocratic gimmicks introduced by southerner to ensure a shift of power to themselves) northerners could have easily held to their majority advantage and always retained power - without the option of sharing with the south.

Contrary to your nebulous North's population superiority theory, the actual and only advantage the North has over the South is the perennial political antipathy between the Igbos and Yorubas which creates the Southern disunity that the North has always taken advantage of since independence. Has any Northern candidate ever won presidency without a political alliance with or support from at least a section of the South? The answer is a big No.
But on the contrary, a Southerner Jonathan won in 2011 when all the South with just one or two Middle Belt united behind him with only the Core North against him. In actual fact the North is no match for a united South hence the North always does everything possible to keep alive and even deepen the Yoruba-Igbo enmity and prey on it in every election cycle.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Deadlytruth(m): 6:35am On May 28, 2019
NaMeAboki:

I repeat: ignorance is bliss - enjoy it as much as you like.
Why not address the poser he put to you?
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by sapoyoro(m): 7:24am On May 28, 2019
NaMeAboki:

I repeat: ignorance is bliss - enjoy it as much as you like.
yes,enjoy the ignorance killing you in the north.. long may it continue.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Luvlyna(f): 8:24am On May 29, 2019
MetaPhysical:
It's funny to watch Northerners dish out demeaning and condescending comments to Southerners and they act to cover their tracks so it doesnt appear to be choreographed. Who are they deceiving? Personally I no longer join them to beat down SE....today it's Kabiru Gaya talking rubbish about SE and Ibo, tomorrow it will be Junaid Muhammad talking shyyte abut SW and Yorubas....after that will be Tanko Yakassai jiving bs about SS and the ethnics.

I'm changing my attention to attack and condescend on North. Enough of Ibos today, Ibos tomorrow, give them a breathe of air. There is banditry in North, no one is safe anymore, even government officials are kidnapped, women are not safe, children are not safe, police are not safe,military officers are not safe. What rewards of democracy does the Northern society get from its political dominance? Zero! Intolerance and insecurity everywhere in North. Poverty and wickedness everywhere.

What profiteth a man who gains the world but lost his soul?

You're still a bigot.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by NaMeAboki: 11:25am On May 29, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Contrary to your nebulous North's population superiority theory, the actual and only advantage the North has over the South is the perennial political antipathy between the Igbos and Yorubas which creates the Southern disunity that the North has always taken advantage of since independence. Has any Northern candidate ever won presidency without a political alliance with or support from at least a section of the South? The answer is a big No.
But on the contrary, a Southerner Jonathan won in 2011 when all the South with just one or two Middle Belt united behind him with only the Core North against him. In actual fact the North is no match for a united South hence the North always does everything possible to keep alive and even deepen the Yoruba-Igbo enmity and prey on it in every election cycle.

So the Middle Belt is not part of the north?

Well, you could have fooled me - keep on deceiving yourself in your delusion of grandeur.

Your faulty argument seemed to have ignored the fundamental fact that politics is a game of numbers and that the north had always held that numerical advantage; which had remained the sore thumb of southern political ambition and therefore a challenge which the latter had tried to circumvent through various means, e.g. by force through the barrel of the gun (1966 coup); propagation of tribal & religious sentiments in order to divide the monolithic north; the concepts of zoning and rotational presidency.

In fact without the above mentioned concepts, Jonathan would not have had even a whiff of the presidency
because a northern candidate is always likely to emerge as president - especially if southerners continue insist on their divisive narrow minded politics along established regional and tribal fault lines.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by NaMeAboki: 11:31am On May 29, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Why not address the poser he put to you?

No time for unintelligent posts - you may indulge him if you wish.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by sapoyoro(m): 11:48am On May 29, 2019
NaMeAboki:

No time for unintelligent posts - you may indulge him if you wish.
see the didirin calling someone unintelligent... lol...
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Deadlytruth(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2019
NaMeAboki:

So the Middle Belt is not part of the north?

Well, you could have fooled me - keep on deceiving yourself in your delusion of grandeur.

The whole of the current Benue State and Kogi East Senatorial District were part and parcel of the Southern Protectorate but gerrymandered to the North by the Colonial masters in collusion with the Northern Protectorate political elite who always feared the superior population strength of the Southern Protectorate. These two areas have however not lost their pro-South political orientation hence are not actually part of the North in the ideal sense as they were stolen by the fearful North.

NaMeAboki:

Your faulty argument seemed to have ignored the fundamental fact that politics is a game of numbers and that the north had always held that numerical advantage; which had remained the sore thumb of southern political ambition and therefore a challenge which the latter had tried to circumvent through various means, e.g. by force through the barrel of the gun (1966 coup); propagation of tribal & religious sentiments in order to divide the monolithic north; the concepts of zoning and rotational presidency.

The gerrymandering of present Benue and Kogi East Senatorial District into the North shows that the North started this whole game of circumventing rules of the democracy game hence set the stage for all you accused the South of as above. Recall that the 1966 Coup, wrong in principle as it was, didn't just happen but was triggered off by the North's use of brazen daylight rigging of the 1965 federal elections in the Western Region and Balewa's undemocratic interference in the supposedly 100% internal affairs of the region like the dubious state of emergency, the reinstatement of Akintola without an election thus circumventing the Western Region constiution which mandated otherwise, the harrassment of AG members just because they were poised to vote out the North's ally in a free and fair election, etc....these are acts which were in themselves dubious means by which the North tried to retain power at all costs knowing fully well that it didn't really have the phantom numerical strength.
The results of the 1959 election showed it clearly that the South could have produced the Prime Minister without the North if all Southern parties had come together, but for Azikiwe who sold out to the North's NPC that came a distant third position in terms of popular vote. So which population superiority of the North are you talking about?
Why couldn't Buhari ever win until 2015 when a Southern Region backed him up? The Zoning and rotational presidency agreements are things of the PDP...a party formed by the Katsina Mafia, and are more or less like the quota system which we all know is a concession in the interest of the North which can't compete favorably on a level playing field. Please note that the genuinely Southern parties like AD - later ACN, APGA, Labor Party and the rest don't have zoning or rotational agreement in their ideologies. Only the PDP created by Northerners has such and even a military wing as recently confessed to by IBB.

NaMeAboki:

In fact without the above mentioned concepts, Jonathan would not have had even a whiff of the presidency
because a northern candidate is always likely to emerge as president - especially if southerners continue insist on their divisive narrow minded politics along established regional and tribal fault lines.
The results of the election that brought Jonathan in clearly showed that once he had all the South behind him, he didn't need more than just Benue and Kogi East (which were stolen from the South) to get victory. Contrary to your claim, the North didn't even want Jonathan to contest. When Jonathan insisted on doing so, the North came up with Atiku as their consensus candidate but he lost the PDP primaries to Jonathan despite that. The Buhari whom the North declared support for in a bid to assert their phantom population superiority also lost to Jonathan hence the North took to post election violence reeling from the shame therein.
His loss in 2015 was mainly due to his rejection by the SW which avenged his ingratitude to them. The North introduced politics of parochialism and tribal lines judging from the facts that Ahmadu Bello never campaigned to the South and was openly loathsome of Igbos, and that the North came up with the born to rule philosophy in a supposedly democratic environment in which governance was of everyone, for everyone and by everyone rather than for only one section of the country arrogating to themselves the right to power.
I ask you again, mention a single Northerner who became president without support from at least a section of the South. I am waiting.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by abdulwastecx(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2019
NaMeAboki:

So according to your warped logic the north central is no longer an integral part of the north - go ahead and clap for yourself.
He who has political power controls all the resources - lets see how you can argue against that.

Majority of the core north are as parasitic as your post and way of reasoning, the north can't afford to hold on to power even of they have the population because such greediness will push the south to breakaway from the nation, leaving the north landlocked and poor as her cousins from across the sahel.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by NaMeAboki: 9:03pm On May 29, 2019
abdulwastecx:

Majority of the core north are as parasitic as your post and way of reasoning, the north can't afford to hold on to power even of they have the population because such greediness will push the south to breakaway from the nation, leaving the north landlocked and poor as her cousins from across the sahel.

Side stepping your obvious blunder and shifting the goalpost - to suddenly the core north is parasitic (as if that had any connection with the issue at hand) - I am told that when some ppl are bereft of logical argument the often resort to insults.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Ugosample(m): 11:25pm On May 29, 2019
Deadlytruth:

don't mind the guy

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Ugosample(m): 11:28pm On May 29, 2019
Deadlytruth:

The whole of the current Benue State and Kogi East Senatorial District were part and parcel of the Southern Protectorate but gerrymandered to the North by the Colonial masters in collusion with the Northern Protectorate political elite who always feared the superior population strength of the Southern Protectorate. These two areas have however not lost their pro-South political orientation hence are not actually part of the North in the ideal sense as they were stolen by the fearful North.

The gerrymandering of present Benue and Kogi East Senatorial District into the North shows that the North started this whole game of circumventing rules of the democracy game hence set the stage for all you accused the South of as above. Recall that the 1966 Coup, wrong in principle as it was, didn't just happen but was triggered off by the North's use of brazen daylight rigging of the 1965 federal elections in the Western Region and Balewa's undemocratic interference in the supposedly 100% internal affairs of the region like the dubious state of emergency, the reinstatement of Akintola without an election thus circumventing the Western Region constiution which mandated otherwise, the harrassment of AG members just because they were poised to vote out the North's ally in a free and fair election, etc....these are acts which were in themselves dubious means by which the North tried to retain power at all costs knowing fully well that it didn't really have the phantom numerical strength.
The results of the 1959 election showed it clearly that the South could have produced the Prime Minister without the North if all Southern parties had come together, but for Azikiwe who sold out to the North's NPC that came a distant third position in terms of popular vote. So which population superiority of the North are you talking about?
Why couldn't Buhari ever win until 2015 when a Southern Region backed him up? The Zoning and rotational presidency agreements are things of the PDP...a party formed by the Katsina Mafia, and are more or less like the quota system which we all know is a concession in the interest of the North which can't compete favorably on a level playing field. Please note that the genuinely Southern parties like AD - later ACN, APGA, Labor Party and the rest don't have zoning or rotational agreement in their ideologies. Only the PDP created by Northerners has such and even a military wing as recently confessed to by IBB.

The results of the election that brought Jonathan in clearly showed that once he had all the South behind him, he didn't need more than just Benue and Kogi East (which were stolen from the South) to get victory. Contrary to your claim, the North didn't even want Jonathan to contest. When Jonathan insisted on doing so, the North came up with Atiku as their consensus candidate but he lost the PDP primaries to Jonathan despite that. The Buhari whom the North declared support for in a bid to assert their phantom population superiority also lost to Jonathan hence the North took to post election violence reeling from the shame therein.
His loss in 2015 was mainly due to his rejection by the SW which avenged his ingratitude to them. The North introduced politics of parochialism and tribal lines judging from the facts that Ahmadu Bello never campaigned to the South and was openly loathsome of Igbos, and that the North came up with the born to rule philosophy in a supposedly democratic environment in which governance was of everyone, for everyone and by everyone rather for only one section of the country arrogating to themselves the right to power.
I ask you again, mention a single Northerner who became president without support from at least a section of the South. I am waiting.

good question

Overtime I have seen a lot of northern folks exhibit this arrogance and I just laugh cheesy cheesy

whats the use of power when your region suffers the worst form of poverty undecided

We should be ashamed of ourselves AS A COUNTRY

but then,

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Cubia(f): 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

even this dummy want attention here too. go to Yoruba thread and see how your kinsmen wail their endlessly

na una cry never even start, I don't even bother to read those A for apple you cooked up there

the weather must have turn your reasoning upside down
your mother is a dummy. Tell her I said so. Then I wanted to ask how your father copes with her dull brain but I deduced since you are a dummy both of them must be dummy raise to power two for them to have birthed you. You are a typical yoruba man. Empty head with wide mouth. Common get lost.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
matify83:
You see the thinking of a typical notherner?

If only we could eavesdrop on their secret conversations about Non-notherners -south west inclusive, we will weep for ourselves.

Only God can explain why I share the same geographic space with such Myopic
bigot

If Buhari didn't get one vote from non relevant south east and south south, I doubt if he would have won.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:20am On Jun 14, 2019
Cubia:
my mother is a dummy. Tell her I said so. Then I wanted to ask how my father copes with her dull brain but I deduced since you are a dummy both of them must be dummy raise to power two for them to have birthed you. I'm a typical igbo girl. Empty head with wide mouth. Common get lost.

the abortion still dey affect u ba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by Cubia(f): 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

You will only remain relevant on nairaland forever. Your parents must be ashamed of a nuisance like you. You will amount to nothing in life. Useless animal. I'm sure your dad's sperm was mixed with pepper to birth you. I see that Your mom used your abortion money to buy pepper to cook last pot of soup they ate before your fertilization so I understand why you are familiar with abortion. Local breed. Typical nairaland commenter, vulgar, waste of economic space. Your type should have been in soakaway right now as a flushed down sperm but your mom made a terrible mistake.
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
Cubiamumuoftheeast:

i will only remain relevant on nairaland forever amen. my parents must be ashamed of a nuisance like me. I will amount to nothing in life Amen animal . Useless animal. I'm sure my dad's sperm was mixed with pepper to birth me. I see that my mom used my abortion money to buy pepper to cook last pot of soup they ate before my fertilization so I understand why I'm familiar with abortion. I'm a local breed. Typical nairaland commenter, vulgar, waste of economic space. my type should have been in soakaway right now as a flushed down sperm but my mom made a terrible mistake.

you must think everyone parents are your useless olosho mother and that godforsaken palmwine tapper useless mumu father. if he had stop on 7th kids maybe he won't have release you to the world to showcase your stupidity always

may all your wishes be yours, till you breath no more, may all your hate affect your generation from you to the forth generation in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' by booksrite(f): 2:58am On Jun 29, 2019

kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sack Of Osinbajo's Aides: Buhari Was Right After All - By Yunana Dungs / Throwback Pictures Of General MSA Aliyu Distributing Foods To The Children / South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.