Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

How To Become A Successful Blogger: Super Success Tips - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Become A Successful Blogger: Super Success Tips (273 Views)

4 Reasons Why Digital Advertising Is Key To A Successful Business In 2022 / How To Start A Youtube Channel 2021: Success Tips For Beginners / Become A Successful Blogger (2019 techniques) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Successful Blogger: Super Success Tips by Solomonfiverr(m): 11:34pm On May 25, 2019
Hello, nairalanders,

[img]https://2.bp..com/-pUmP2qQBQaY/XLnOcnhVrRI/AAAAAAAAAGQ/FS_l9mAYH-IxMIP-IfV-wjHlRPMl7OstwCEwYBhgL/s1600/laptop2.png[/img]

I thought this topic will be of help to you, so i decided to share it here with you...

HOW TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL BLOGGER: SUPER SUCCESS TIPS

Creating a blog is easy, being a successful blogger, is not as easy as creating a blog. Infact, you can even create a free blog on blogger in less than 20 Minutes, which i give some steps here: http://www.supersuccesstips.com/2019/05/blogging-for-beginners-how-to-create.html, But its not easy to be a successful blogger.

If you have been into blogging, for quite some time now, you will agree with me that being a successful blogger takes time and patients.

Infact many people quit blogger because they thought it is easy, but it is not. Blogging is far beyond just creating a blog pulish 1 post and leave it, that is why we have so many blog today that has been abandoned.

So, What Does It Take To Be A Successful Blogger?

6 Steps You Must Take To Become A Successful BloggerNo. 5 and 6 very Compulsory

1. Passion is all you need first.

So now, how can we describe passion?

Passion can be said as something you have a love for or something you love doing wholeheartedly. Let say, for instance, you love singing, you can't live a day without singing, that's your passion, it has now become part of you. As a blogger, you must blog around your passion. That is your niche must be around your passion. Your niche must be something you are comfortable with.

Note; Please do not have more than one niche, as it will make managing too hard for you. Just choose one niche that you are passionate about, one that you can write about anytime any day. If you choose more that one niche, sooner or later, you will lack content. In the next post, I will be discussing "How to choose the right niche, as a blogger."

2. Don't blog for money first.

When you start blogging, please don't think about making money first, because if you do, you will fail just like I failed many times. instead, think of how you can give value through your blog. As a new blogger, there will be a time, when you will not even make 1 cent from your new blog, but don't worry about that, as long as you are giving quality and valuable content in your blog, the money will come. Later, I will be discussing "How to make money with your blog." you can find that here http://www.supersuccesstips.com/2019/04/9-easy-ways-to-make-money-with-your-blog.html

3. Publish Quality and Valuable Content.

Publishing quality and valuable content on your blog is part of what you need to do to make your readers stay on your blog, and will make them want to come back again and even recommend your blog to a friend. Readers love quality content, Google loves quality content too. So take your time too to create good content, as they say, "content is king."

4. You won't have much traffic on your site at first.

After finish creating your new blog, you won't immediately start having traffic or audience to your site. But the more you keep posting fresh, quality and valuable content, your readers will start increasing.

Continue reading here
http://www.supersuccesstips.com/2019/04/how-to-become-successful-blogger-super.html
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger: Super Success Tips by Solomonfiverr(m): 6:43am On May 26, 2019
5. Promote your blog.

Promoting your blog is very, very necessary. The more you promote your blog, the more your blog get noticed. The more your blog get noticed, the more your traffic keeps increasing. There are many ways to promote your blog. You can promote your blogs on Facebook groups, twitter, and forums.

(1) (Reply)

Generator Buying Guard / Samsung Opens Research Center To Start Initial Work On 6G / Building A Continental Neural Network: Spreading Ideas, Innovation Across Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.