Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,399 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani (38428 Views)

Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) / Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers / Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by MhizMuna: 12:09am On May 26, 2019
Nigerian soul and pop Singer, Ric Hassani has been up to quite a lot recently. Speaking on some of his activities with Sunday Scoop, he said, “I have been doing so many shows outside Nigeria. I just got back from Mauritius.

We were also recently in Kenya. And very soon, I’ll be going to Honduras. I’ve also been working on my album and I have a new body of work that would be coming out soon.”

Describing his experience in Mauritius, Hassani said, “It was amazing and quite unbelievable to me. I performed at a 5000-capacity venue and it was sold out.”
On what to expect from his forthcoming album, he said, “I am going to be telling a lot of stories. My first album had a lot of love songs but soon, I will be telling general human angle stories.

These days, Nigerians listen to almost every kind of music, but some people don’t want to believe that. Just make your music and find your crowd. But some artistes keep going after crowds that are already taken. I love making music and that is what drives me.”

https://www./2019/05/thrown-at-me-by-female-fans-ric-hassani.html

1 Share

Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:43am On May 26, 2019
Throwing bra and pant at you.something opebiboy is searching frantically for,to help his falling yahoo business.irony of life tho

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by kachi19: 1:05am On May 26, 2019
I hope he's keeping them for future use, just in case market compress am, option B is sure... if you know you know

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by Kingpee2(m): 1:44am On May 26, 2019
Those stupid pant users will be like see promoooo..

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by lasisi69(f): 2:44am On May 26, 2019
Just the smell alone... Nawa ooo

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by itspzpics(m): 4:15am On May 26, 2019
Lol

Boy caught stealing in ibadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtaGmypTq-s

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:41am On May 26, 2019
We pray you don't perform for some dirty girls sha...

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by Babastag(m): 5:42am On May 26, 2019
Shame no da catch u .. dem dqi throw money u said recipient pata alaja

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by ishawlar: 5:43am On May 26, 2019
Teeth outside. I Laff
Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by Ruddyman(m): 5:43am On May 26, 2019
pants kwa?girls nawaoi
Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by twilliamx(m): 5:43am On May 26, 2019
Lmao
Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by landmark86: 5:48am On May 26, 2019
Fear Kenya pants
With just a touch u can be HIV positive

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by Alexrayz(m): 5:50am On May 26, 2019
MhizMuna:
Nigerian soul and pop Singer, Ric Hassani has been up to quite a lot recently. Speaking on some of his activities with Sunday Scoop, he said, “I have been doing so many shows outside Nigeria. I just got back from Mauritius.

We were also recently in Kenya. And very soon, I’ll be going to Honduras. I’ve also been working on my album and I have a new body of work that would be coming out soon.”

Describing his experience in Mauritius, Hassani said, “It was amazing and quite unbelievable to me. I performed at a 5000-capacity venue and it was sold out.”
On what to expect from his forthcoming album, he said, “I am going to be telling a lot of stories. My first album had a lot of love songs but soon, I will be telling general human angle stories.

These days, Nigerians listen to almost every kind of music, but some people don’t want to believe that. Just make your music and find your crowd. But some artistes keep going after crowds that are already taken. I love making music and that is what drives me.”

https://www./2019/05/thrown-at-me-by-female-fans-ric-hassani.html

One of the very best musician Africa has to offer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 5:52am On May 26, 2019
Wait, I no understand. Pants and bra? That's wierd
Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by Nobody: 5:59am On May 26, 2019
Nothing like the topic caption in the body narrative. Na wa

20 Likes

Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by JasonScoolari: 6:01am On May 26, 2019
post=78724775:
We pray you don't perform for some dirty girls sha...
See who's talking...

No girl can be more dirty than a rotten vulture meat barbecue business man.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:04am On May 26, 2019
Rule 2 in life : Always ignore losers in life.
A pig wil like to drag you in the mud with it, if you allow it, the pig will be happy while you get dirty!

cheesy wink grin
JasonScoolari:
See who's talking...

No girl can be more dirty than a rotten vulture meat barbecue business man.

@topic, Hope you had a good bath after the performances sha!?

To the sane and sensible people on this respected forum :
We will always remain civil in this public forum as their are many non- Nigerians visiting this forum in their millions on a daily basis.
All of us on nairaland can't be using gutter and foul languages at the same time.
Thank God for maturity and wisdom cheesy.

God bless Nigeria!
tohyorsih2:

You're wise wink
God bless you dearie kiss...
How have you been?!
Stay blessed.
tohyorsih2:

Amen
I'm fine thanks.
Happy Sunday smiley

Happy Sunday darling.
Make sure you go to church today o!
We trust u sef!  wink cheesy
Expect a big miracle this week in Jesus name....
Amen.
tohyorsih2:

Ama muslim cheesy
Amin to your prayers

Positive vibes always

Stay blessed cheesy
Awwwww, beautiful.
May the Almighty Allah grant your heart desires in this Holy Month of Ramadan.
It will end in praise dear.
Ameen!
We serve the same God.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:04am On May 26, 2019
Wear them bra and panties then
Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by bareal(m): 6:05am On May 26, 2019
Mauritius, Kenya and Honduras..... Na wah oh.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by Emerald94(f): 6:09am On May 26, 2019
Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by JasonScoolari: 6:13am On May 26, 2019
post=78724986:
A pig wil like to drag you in the mud with it, if you allow it, the pig will be happy while you get dirty!

cheesy wink grin

@topic, Hope you had a good bath after the performances sha!
If we can put this into a vote, then you'll realize who the pig is. grin

By the way, I guess the humiliation from this thread was too much for you to bear. Thank Heavens you did not take sniper.

https://www.nairaland.com/5207701/inec-declares-pdp-winner-all#78710473

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by Philak1(m): 6:14am On May 26, 2019
Pants that has soaked menstral blood for years, even hypo and Jim with 500 detergent can not wash it clean, personally I hate pants and anything related to pant..[color=#990000][/color]

Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by wwwmaster: 6:17am On May 26, 2019
Nairaland!
Shaking my head!!
Nothing like that rubbish in the topic body.
Cc seun

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:21am On May 26, 2019
wwwmaster:
Nairaland!
Shaking my head!!
Nothing like that rubbish in the topic body.
Cc seun
We decided not to break the rule of this forum and concentrate on this thread.

So, @wwwmaster,
Sometimes we open the link on important thread, and don't bother to click the link on some not so important thread.

But because of you we decided to click on the link on this one just to verify the topic of the thread, not that it matters tho.....

Here you have it bro.......

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by Oluseye101: 6:27am On May 26, 2019
I am Akinola....director at AK rainbows designs ... I design matured tye and dye wears... Currently we are in need of wholesalers across different institutions within the country....are you an undergraduate and you want to make additional income to the money you get from home... Imagine you
Make 500 gain on every wear you sell to your friends... Now imagine you selling to the whole institution...... Any interested person can chat us on 08130214301...we will show you some samples and you'll be waoed ..real bussness deal only...thanks ‎
Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:30am On May 26, 2019
post=78724986:

cheesy wink grin

We will always remain civil in this public forum as their are many non- Nigerians visiting this forum in their millions on a daily basis.
All of us on nairaland can't be using gutter and foul languages all the time.

God bless Nigeria!
I like your last part about foreigners coming on dis platform...

But why doesn't ur lobe ensure u have a reasoning like diz always? Because u are highly decorated with all medals of nonentity here... And also not good for our image..

Selah.. Shalom..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:30am On May 26, 2019
post=78724986:

cheesy wink grin

All of us on nairaland can't be using gutter and foul languages all the time.

God bless Nigeria!

But why doesn't ur lobe ensure u have a reasoning like diz always? Because u are highly decorated with all medals of nonentity here... And also not good for our image..

Selah..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:34am On May 26, 2019
Livefreeordieha:

Selah..
Keep supporting the criminals you are supporting boy,
no one is telling you to stop.
Leave us with our darling daddy, will you?!
Posterity will judge us all.
We all can't have the same political affinity.

See the thing trying to be cordial after numerous rubbish posts!
He even quoted us twice
Just dey your corrupt lane kiddo.
Now, we've replied you after over 40 mentions of us, guess you are happy now! cheesy wink
Selah!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by namiji2598: 6:35am On May 26, 2019
Vision2045:
Nothing like the topic caption in the body narrative. Na wa
and all the comments above u signifies they did not read the content.lazy youth jus rushing to comment
Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by Goalnaldo(m): 6:41am On May 26, 2019
I read this over and over again to see where he mentioned pants and bra.
Some comments here though. It seems most people here are on quest to comment on every thread without even reading the body.
Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by Borderless: 6:42am On May 26, 2019
JasonScoolari:
If we can put this into a vote, then you'll realize who the pig is. grin

By the way, I guess the humiliation from this thread was too much for you to bear. Thank Heavens you did not take sniper.

https://www.nairaland.com/5207701/inec-declares-pdp-winner-all#78710473

Shots from all sides on Mr Terungwa Dav (aka ). It was just too much.

Ndo ooo Oga Felix Terungwa grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:44am On May 26, 2019
Again peeps.......
Never wrestle with pigs, you get dirty and they enjoy it...... cheesy wink grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) / Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support / Lady Tattoos Peruzzi's Face On Her Chest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.