Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Praise Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise Him (6210 Views)

Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) / God Created Man To Praise Him / Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praise Him by Funkamazing(f): 2:37am On May 26, 2019
Learning from today's fellowship.

Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. Psalm 100

You don't magnify who you don't love. When we fall in love, our conversations with our friends and colleagues will have a dash of our lover's name at regular intervals. "One of the things my love said is ....."

When we face a challenge outside, we call that lover 1st... "my love, do you know what just happened now?". When we get a promotion or good news, we call them 1st. When we had a good day, we tell them 1st. Also when we have a bad and terrible day, we believe talking to them will make us feel better.

Why will we then say that we love Christ and we are too ashamed to talk to Him or about Him? You can't raise an altar to Him , you can't even praise The King of Kings without picking your calls.

When we come together to praise Him, we lift our eyes off our problems/storms and put it on Jesus. Peter sank when his gaze left Jesus and landed on the waves of the storm. When we magnify Him, He appears; He exalts us, He connects us with people we cannot meet on our own.

So many things we are asking God for and it's either not ours or it's not time. Some of us are loaded with anger at God and can't even praise Him. He remains God and you will only be denying yourself of your right.

Why don't you put the devil to shame, drop all your worries and inhibitions. Take your face away from the storm, fix it upon the Lord and let loose before The King in praise....

He will appear.

Shalom!

http://olufunkeayorinde..com/2019/05/praise-him.html?m=1

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise Him by Nwaedeinya(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2019
Good
Re: Praise Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:53am On May 26, 2019
Somebody PRAISE THE LORD.........

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Praise Him by Temple1288(m): 9:53am On May 26, 2019
Yes praise him! Especially when you escape the Zoo.... Or probably when you join the league of Suit Wearing Private Jet Owning Curse laying scammers..

Maybe when you win the ever juicy political election or appointment!

Yeah yeah! Praise him

1 Like

Re: Praise Him by Authoreety: 9:54am On May 26, 2019
Ancient of days....

Creator that wasn't created....

All praise and adoration be unto the Most high God for his mercies endureth forever

HALLELUJAH

14 Likes

Re: Praise Him by LynxDFoX(m): 9:55am On May 26, 2019
Temple1288:
Yes praise him! Especially when you escape the zoo
Re: Praise Him by hemartins(m): 9:56am On May 26, 2019
God be praised for my Life.
I'm a product of Grace.
Thank you Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Praise Him by demolinka(m): 9:57am On May 26, 2019
U know say u fit praise am with...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise Him by prinsam30: 9:57am On May 26, 2019
the Lord is good all the time

1 Like

Re: Praise Him by macuwon(m): 9:58am On May 26, 2019
I like the thread title.. I think it's the shortest I've seen...

Praise him �

3 Likes

Re: Praise Him by daxclusive1: 9:58am On May 26, 2019
Praise him even in hard times.

For his mercies endureth forever! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Praise Him by Authoreety: 9:58am On May 26, 2019
Singing......

Praise him praise him
King of glory praise him
Praise Jehovah
Hallelujah Amen

1 Like

Re: Praise Him by successyoung(m): 9:58am On May 26, 2019
Hallelujah!
Re: Praise Him by KendrickAyomide: 9:58am On May 26, 2019
Ahhhh

2 Likes

Re: Praise Him by Bestrides: 9:59am On May 26, 2019
Yes! He is Jehovah over do. The God that fetches water with a basket to disgrace the bucket! The God that overtakes without running... I bow before u my father... From generation to generation u remain thesame... u are greater than the greatest Lord... to you alone be all the glory.... Amen

10 Likes

Re: Praise Him by Topmaike007(m): 9:59am On May 26, 2019
post=78729531:
Somebody PRAISE THE LORD.........
what is the difference between Fulani radio and Ipob radio knowing full well that the two does not want peace for Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Praise Him by realmindz: 9:59am On May 26, 2019
A psychopath that supposedly created beings just to worship him.

I think those who put their brains into use to discover and innovate great things in this world are better to be called the true sons of God than the noise makers who do nothing but worship...

Now let me say,

Some people have put their brains to use to make the world a better place for us, better means of communication, transportation, health care facilities...etc

The cure for malaria was never found in the church but in the lab, they made the world better not tru prayers and worship but putting their brain to use.

If possible a miracle of the blind seeing, or lame working, or deaf hearing....the only possible place this miracle will happen will be througb scientific research and in the lab not through prayer and never church....

Thank you science, if at all I will dedicate my life to anything, it won't be to worship a God that does not need my worship but to discover the work of that GOD to make the world a better place... I have dedicated my life to realistic and practical approach...

Let me continue, a friend invited me to his church programme with a theme "breaking generational curses" . Then I asked him, what are generational curses? Perhaps, a health problem.. Do you know that sickle cell, epilepsy etc were once seen as demonic possession and generational curses....
Well the cure to these supposed curses did not come from church but miracle of scientific research... Yes, those who went to study have broken these curses not prayers warriors..
My fellow blacks, MRPrevailer, Uyi168, it's a pity we were born to a people of shallow minds, plz let's start making a difference....

9 Likes

Re: Praise Him by Topmaike007(m): 10:00am On May 26, 2019
I just dey Rock chinedum by mercy Chinwo the song no be here oo
Re: Praise Him by Topmaike007(m): 10:01am On May 26, 2019
realmindz:
A psychopath that supposedly created beings just to worship him
guy which one you dey talk again oo
Re: Praise Him by Uyi168: 10:01am On May 26, 2019
realmindz:
Not forgetting the millions of angel in heaven that are already doing that..
What does he need all the praises and worships for ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise Him by daxclusive1: 10:02am On May 26, 2019
[quote author=Topmaike007 post=78729693]what is the difference between Fulani radio and Ipob radio knowing full well that the two does not want peace for Nigeria[/quote

Oga This ain't Fulani nor ipob thread oo..

Peace is a must in Nigeria!! Devil is a liar Bro

1 Like

Re: Praise Him by milkyworld(m): 10:03am On May 26, 2019
Hallelujah!
Re: Praise Him by Topmaike007(m): 10:04am On May 26, 2019
[quote author=daxclusive1 post=78729752][/quote]I purposely confronted him here because na him they close to Buhari pass
Re: Praise Him by wallex1983(m): 10:05am On May 26, 2019
I praise Him
Re: Praise Him by MrPRevailer(m): 10:06am On May 26, 2019
realmindz:

You don't have a choice. Do you?
Change and your perspective will change.
Re: Praise Him by Nobody: 10:09am On May 26, 2019
What exactly does praise do to him

1 Like

Re: Praise Him by Nobody: 10:11am On May 26, 2019
Some gullible cretins still believes in this fairytale God and his gay son Jesus. grin

1 Like

Re: Praise Him by EternalBeing: 10:11am On May 26, 2019
HalleluYAH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Praise Him by emerald1(f): 10:14am On May 26, 2019
Life giver mountain mover Jehovah you are the covenant keeping God
Re: Praise Him by nsilordgmail(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2019
Alpha and Omega, Father there is none like you. You work in mysterious ways. You alone will i give praise to. Thank you Elohim for there's none greater than you!
Re: Praise Him by Produke(m): 10:16am On May 26, 2019
All the glory belong to you All the glory belong to you,oh God I'm nothing without you,Lord

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Your View About Pork (meat From Pig) As A Christian / So You Dont Believe In God? / Was Jesus In The Grave For 3days And 3nights Literally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.