Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari (21308 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund / Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR / 'Akpabio Left N500bn Debt, Petitioned EFCC To Freeze State Account'- Assam Assam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by iammo(m): 8:38am On May 26, 2019
ginovera:

Madam Aisha should stop playing to the Gallery like an hypocrite, SIP hasnt failed.. kids are been feed daily and revolving loan trader moni is on going and N-Power people are getting monthly stipends, if she has any meaningfull observation she leaves in the same complex as the Vice President and Mrs Mrs Maryam Uwais who heads the program is a northerner and her office complex is within the same Aso rock villa. But gullible Nigerians fall for people who claims to say the truth like sanusi's $50 billion false allegation or EFCC media trial

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by DabuIIIT: 8:44am On May 26, 2019
iammo:
shocked

When osinbajo wanted to start the program, Buhari insisted it wasn't nesacary and it would be controversial, however osinbajo remain adamant and took advantage of Buhari's long vacation and him been the Acting President to further Implement it.

Till date Buhari and his handlers distanced themselves from the scheme and Osinbajo isnt dettered by the PDP callous calls for it stoppage through insult like fake pastor and voter money. he toured southern states freely and flagoff trader money and school feeding with pride afterall when Awolowo started free education , many northerners called him mad.

What did babachir do with the Northeast Presidential Initiative fund do? What is Madam Aisha doing with the gifts and donation gotten by firstlady abd her charity?

They must defend their masters at all cost even if it means sacrificing their own

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by iammo(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2019
DabuIIIT:

Slaves must defend their masters at all cost even if it means sacrificing their own

grin

Read first now, abi you no fit read make we help you turn it to voice note, or your native language of Hate and Hypocrisy
Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by DabuIIIT: 8:52am On May 26, 2019
Rabbish
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by Mcreloaded(m): 8:53am On May 26, 2019
Grooming of a female president come 2023.

Hmnnn
Is it possible in our. Nigeria of today,
Time will tell what is actually happening
Some of us do see the future
PEACE
Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by ginovera: 9:01am On May 26, 2019
iammo:

Madam Aisha should stop playing to the Gallery like an hypocrite, SIP hasnt failed.. kids are been feed daily and revolving loan trader moni is on going and N-Power people are getting monthly stipends, if she has any meaningfull observation she leaves in the same complex as the Vice President and Mrs Mrs Maryam Uwais who heads the program is a northerner and her office complex is within the same Aso rock villa. But gullible Nigerians fall for people who claims to say the truth like sanusi's $50 billion false allegation or EFCC media trial

Her comment was an open message "to whom it may concern" and she is entitled to that. The handlers of the program would now then do the needful to confront her with facts and figures. As a staunch supporter of this administration perhaps with benefit you can as well dig deep to know the extent the SIP program has helped the people it was intended to solve their problems. This should be done with a patriotic mindset. This is one of the true ways the performance of a government could be measured and not just blind followership bro!

1 Like

Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by DabuIIIT: 9:02am On May 26, 2019
iammo:

this my oloripelebe friend sef... oya use shame go back go read am, grin no disgrace yasef by rushing to quote me

Wetin you dey do with ajokas translator there nah?

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by RTSC: 9:10am On May 26, 2019
Imagine what that money could do for the south east.

The ripple effect on the national economy.
Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by Ayotemide(f): 9:20am On May 26, 2019
post=78725405:
We have never had a 1st lady (now known as the wife of the president) in the history of this nation like our darling mother of the nation Mrs Aisha Buhari.

A woman of virtue who says the plain truth all the time, without being partial.
This woman is a role model as long as she lives and hundred of years after her demise.
This is the epitome of what a first lady should be, not like the previous first lady in the last dispensation, that even not with a monthly salary became a multi-billionaire under 6 years, even richer than her ineffectual buffon (name courtesy, Guardian International) of a hubby, aka, ogogoro master!
And up till now still fighting the federal government that she is not going to return billions of dollars found hidden under the names/account of her house helps and cronies.
What effrontery!

God bless Mrs Aisha Buhari, the most educated, most beautiful and the most trust worthy FIRST LADY in the history of Nigeria and Africa at large.
With a woman like this beside our President, the country's future is assure.....so assure!

God bless Nigeria.

Can someone reasonable reply this tin on behalf of our Mother of the nation please?!
We don't have time to waste on this one.
Better things to do......

I know you are paid to do this job but think this one through; surely the knobs responsible for common sense and logical reasoning cannot be paid off with that miserly amount.

Read what you just wrote again and tell me how she saying that some social investment fraud of a scheme has failed puts anything that her husband has done in the miserable four years of His tenure is something to Eulogise about; To ba tie fun e lowo she won gba okan eh na lo?

abi Afiise nii mini fun eh.

4 Likes

Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by SocialJustice: 9:22am On May 26, 2019
onez:
How can we be so wasteful?. I never supported that poorly thought out program. Borrowing money to give as handout while having dilapidated infrastructure. God help us.
The money was obviously embezzled.
Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by happney65: 9:27am On May 26, 2019
Valleys:
But the nairaland Buharists said it is a success. Believe buhari, then you can believe anything.

cc omolola15
Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by archangel1(m): 9:33am On May 26, 2019
Nazarethnaza:
Aisha Buhari who spoke on Saturday in Abuja during an interactive programme she organised for women at the Presidential Villa, revealed that the N500bn social investment scheme has failed in the North. 

The First lady who further revealed that the situation in her home state (Adamawa), as far as the implementation was concerned was pathetic, also cited Kano, a highly-populated northern state, as another example where she believed the programme failed, despite the huge funds the Federal Government budgeted for it.

Punch reported that the SIP is domiciled in the Office of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, but its direct implementation is done by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Social Investment, Mrs Maryam Uwais. However Aisha Buhari who stated that the N500bn social investment scheme has failed in North, recounted how  Uwais informed her that 30,000 women would be beneficiaries in Adamawa State. According to her this is yet to come through after 4 years.

“I don’t want to raise the alarm that my state does not benefit from it, where the SGF (Secretary to the Government of the Federation) came from, I kept quiet because I don’t want people to say that I talk too much. Recently, I saw a 74-year-old man selling petty things in Kano, I asked him how much is his capital, he told me between N3,000 and N4,000. Don’t forget that we have campaigned to give the poorest of the poor N5,000 every month.

“So, I don’t know where is the social investment… Maybe, it worked out in some states. In my own state, only a local government benefited out of the 22. I didn’t ask what happened and I don’t want to know, but it failed woefully in Kano, it’s not a good sign and it’s not a good thing."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/26/n500bn-social-investment-scheme-has-failed-in-north-aisha-buhari/

shut up! You want to use our brain again. are you supposed to complain to us or to your hubby? it is not enough to tag you good woman which you are not. let me tell Nigerians that this woman is looking for elective post with double- faced narratives.
Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by Akposkool(m): 9:34am On May 26, 2019
This woman just shiit on Buhari's pants
Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by ideylaff: 9:39am On May 26, 2019
PROPHETmichael:
I admire this first lady for her sincerity and integrity. It's unfortunate that she married a yahoo yahoo soldier and a chronic failure in whatever he touches.

Please let’s not talk of integrity. She’s playing to the gallery.

From day 1 she’s bn involved by proxy in FX dealings via CBN

That why every time she speaks it does not hold water and it’s just headline grabbing.

We speak from inside . The family and cronies are no better than the last.

That all have skeletons.

Please be careful not to fall her gallery play
Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by ideylaff: 9:40am On May 26, 2019
archangel1:
shut up! You want to use our brain again. are you supposed to complain to us or to your hubby? it is not enough to tag you good woman which you are not. let me tell Nigerians that this woman is looking for elective post with double- faced narratives.

Wow you said it all. See my post above

1 Like

Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by archangel1(m): 9:41am On May 26, 2019
ginovera:

Her comment was an open message "to whom it may concern" and she is entitled to that. The handlers of the program would now then do the needful to confront her with facts and figures. As a staunch supporter of this administration perhaps with benefit you can as well dig deep to know the extent the SIP program has helped the people it was intended to solve their problems. This should be done with a patriotic mindset. This is one of the true ways the performance of a government could be measured and not just blind followership bro!
so your first lady has no patriotic mind? You are more exposed to her hubby's administrative activities than her? Or may be she didn't do her independent research? APC zombies make una no kill us for this only country of ours.
Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by ideylaff: 9:44am On May 26, 2019
Ayotemide:

I know you are paid to do this job but think this one through; surely the knobs responsible for common sense and logical reasoning cannot be paid off with that miserly amount.

Read what you just wrote again and tell me how she saying that some social investment fraud of a scheme has failed puts anything that her husband has done in the miserable four years of His tenure is something to Eulogise about; To ba tie fun e lowo she won gba okan eh na lo?

abi Afiise nii mini fun eh.

Abi ooooo. Thank you ��

It’s called cyber sycophants... they are on the outside can see the light yet they come out backing what they don’t know.

We know Aisha is playing to the gallery and a lit fall for her noise especially if the deal is not in favour of her family cronies.

God help us. Next Level will be worse than Change I can see it from afar

1 Like

Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by ginovera: 10:08am On May 26, 2019
archangel1:
so your first lady has no patriotic mind? You are more exposed to her hubby's administrative activities than her? Or may be she didn't do her independent research? APC zombies make una no kill us for this only country of ours.

Please always follow development of conversation before you jump at every mention. I do not like APC govt for a kobo if you care to know and that is my right! Follow the conversation and you would realized i was only taking on the fellow to take the message of failure from Hajia Aisha for further investigation dispassionately and be open minded enough to join her in condemning his APC govt. if her allegations were found right. Thanks all the same bro! for jumping at my mention. smiley
Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:28am On May 26, 2019
iammo:
shocked

When osinbajo wanted to start the program, Buhari insisted it wasn't nesacary and it would be controversial, however osinbajo remain adamant and took advantage of Buhari's long vacation and him been the Acting President to further Implement it.

Till date Buhari and his handlers distanced themselves from the scheme and Osinbajo isnt dettered by the PDP callous calls for it stoppage through insult like fake pastor and voter money. he toured southern states freely and flagoff trader money and school feeding with pride afterall when Awolowo started free education , many northerners called him mad.

What did babachir do with the Northeast Presidential Initiative fund do? What is Madam Aisha doing with the gifts and donation gotten by firstlady abd her charity?

What will Yoruba Muslims not do for Buhari?

1 Like

Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:38am On May 26, 2019
DabuIIIT:

They must defend their masters at all cost even if it means sacrificing their own

grin

My brother, what will a Yoruba Muslim not do for his master?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by Samnwoke86: 10:40am On May 26, 2019
Thank you madam for saying the truth at all times. Unfortunately politics in Nigeria don't go the way you think. God will continue to bless you. One day you will be in a better position to help your people. Thank you and God bless you abundantly.
Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by Jaideyone(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Do you mean the midget VP has been roaming the markets/villages aimlessly?
Yoruba Muslims must hear this. undecided
clown she's not talking about trader money. she's talking about another program entirely which is 5,000 monthly
Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by Jaideyone(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2019
wisdomkid:
Sincerely, Aisha Buhari will make a better president and Spokesman for Nigeria.
She is amazing, How I wish she has the power to implement this.

But she speaks for ONLY one section of the country, whereas the country has four!
those from your own side of the country don't have mouths abi? is she supposed to monitor what is happening on areas she doesn't know?
Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by sammie99: 10:47am On May 26, 2019
Go home and ask ur "mr integrity". D guy na scam
Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by MaxNdu: 10:50am On May 26, 2019
Nazarethnaza:
Aisha Buhari who spoke on Saturday in Abuja during an interactive programme she organised for women at the Presidential Villa, revealed that the N500bn social investment scheme has failed in the North. 

The First lady who further revealed that the situation in her home state (Adamawa), as far as the implementation was concerned was pathetic, also cited Kano, a highly-populated northern state, as another example where she believed the programme failed, despite the huge funds the Federal Government budgeted for it.

Punch reported that the SIP is domiciled in the Office of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, but its direct implementation is done by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Social Investment, Mrs Maryam Uwais. However Aisha Buhari who stated that the N500bn social investment scheme has failed in North, recounted how  Uwais informed her that 30,000 women would be beneficiaries in Adamawa State. According to her this is yet to come through after 4 years.

“I don’t want to raise the alarm that my state does not benefit from it, where the SGF (Secretary to the Government of the Federation) came from, I kept quiet because I don’t want people to say that I talk too much. Recently, I saw a 74-year-old man selling petty things in Kano, I asked him how much is his capital, he told me between N3,000 and N4,000. Don’t forget that we have campaigned to give the poorest of the poor N5,000 every month.

“So, I don’t know where is the social investment… Maybe, it worked out in some states. In my own state, only a local government benefited out of the 22. I didn’t ask what happened and I don’t want to know, but it failed woefully in Kano, it’s not a good sign and it’s not a good thing."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/26/n500bn-social-investment-scheme-has-failed-in-north-aisha-buhari/

To say it failed, simply meant that the money, rather than go to the poor-that deserved it- ended in the pocket of the rich.....and yet this Government is fighting corruption!!!!
Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by solmusdesigns: 11:02am On May 26, 2019
ikennaf1:

What will Yoruba Muslims not do for Buhari?

whatever your concern is i really dont know
Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by Simeon88(m): 12:50pm On May 26, 2019
post=78725405:
We have never had a 1st lady (now known as the wife of the president) in the history of this nation like our darling mother of the nation Mrs Aisha Buhari.

This woman is a role model as long as she lives and hundred of years after her demise.
This is the epitome of what a first lady should be, not like the previous first lady in the last dispensation, that even not with a monthly salary became a multi-billionaire under 6 years, even richer than her ineffectual buffon (name courtesy, Guardian International) of a hubby, aka, ogogoro master!
And up till now still fighting the federal government that she is not going to return billions of dollars found hidden under the names/account of her house helps and cronies.
What effrontery!

God bless Mrs Aisha Buhari, the most educated, most beautiful and the most trust worthy FIRST LADY in the history of Nigeria and Africa at large.
With a woman like this beside our President, the country's future is assure.....so assure!

God bless Nigeria.

Can someone reasonable reply this tin on behalf of our Mother of the nation please?!

So bro please how does all this epistle you typed relate to the topic... Some of us still believe in this country which I believe you do too so have to say it as it is at times, baba fall hand for several aspect this last four years.
Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by Roman7(m): 12:54pm On May 26, 2019
Na some people pocket that money enter.....No tell us nonsense.
Re: N500bn Social Investment Scheme Has Failed In North –aisha Buhari by truthfulparrot(m): 1:03pm On May 26, 2019
post=78725405:

What effrontery!

God bless Nigeria.

I admire our First Lady because she is not afraid to say the truth even if it means criticizing her husband's government. It is rather sad that some diehard followers of Buhari will always shy away from speaking the truth about some of the shortcomings of Buhari. It is not everybody that attacks Buhari that is PDP . Buhari needs to put his acts together in his second terms and let the common people feel the impact of his programs if not there will be revolution from the north against him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun / Northern Youths Demand Removal Of Danladi Umar As CCT Chairman Over Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.