Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? (9092 Views)

Identify And Win - What Cars Are These? / How To Survive If Your Vehicle Is Sinking Into A River Or Sea / Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by CarGuideNG: 5:54pm On May 26, 2019
maturemindsonly:

Modified my post, forgot to add country n eng disp.

Alright. Edited to reflect the additions.
Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by CarGuideNG: 6:00pm On May 26, 2019
6PM. Entries submission ended.

Answers:

Car manufacturer - Nissan

Car model - Skyline GT370 Crossover

Car model year - 2009

Country of manufacture - Japan

Engine displacement - 3700 cc/ 3.7 Liter V6

Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by CarGuideNG: 6:01pm On May 26, 2019

Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by CarGuideNG: 6:03pm On May 26, 2019
So who is our winner?
Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by prizequest: 6:06pm On May 26, 2019
CarGuideNG:
So who is our winner?
my village people sef. i got it before and modified
Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by CarGuideNG: 6:09pm On May 26, 2019
prizequest:

my village people sef. i got it before and modified

grin grin
Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by CarGuideNG: 6:11pm On May 26, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Infiniti E35 incorrect

2012 model incorrect

V6 engine correct

Right hand drive, sold in Japan. Invalid answer.

Question was on country of manufacture

Score total 1/5
Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by prizequest: 6:14pm On May 26, 2019
i got it right. its a G35
Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by CarGuideNG: 6:15pm On May 26, 2019
sholarb:

Infinity incorrect

EX35 incorrect

2012 incorrect

Japan correct

3.7 Litre V6 correct

Score total 2/5
Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by CarGuideNG: 6:18pm On May 26, 2019
adanny01:

Car manufacturer Infinity incorrect

Car model EX35 incorrect

Car model year 2010 incorrect

Country of manufacture USA incorrect

Engine displacement 3.5L V6 incorrect

Score total 0/5
Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:19pm On May 26, 2019
carguide you know what happened in zamfara? grin
Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by CarGuideNG: 6:22pm On May 26, 2019
kingreign:

Infiniti EX35/37 incorrect

2007-2013 series production invalid entry

A specific car can only have one model year

AWD 3.5 VQ series engine. Incorrect

Made in Japan/USA invalid entry.

A specific car can have only one country of manufacture.

Score total 0/5
Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by CarGuideNG: 6:26pm On May 26, 2019
amliftedhigher:

Infiniti E35 incorrect

2012 model incorrect

V6 engine correct

Right hand driving

Score total 1/5
Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by CarGuideNG: 6:28pm On May 26, 2019
maturemindsonly:

2012 incorrect

INFINITI EX35 PREMIUM DELUXE TOURING incorrect

3.5L V6 incorrect

Japan correct

Score total 1/5
Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by CarGuideNG: 6:30pm On May 26, 2019
prizequest:

Manufacturer: Infiniti incorrect

Model: G37 incorrect

Year: 2010 incorrect

Engine: V6 correct

Score total 2/5
Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by CarGuideNG: 6:32pm On May 26, 2019
We have a tie, our joint winners with a total score of 2/5 are:

Sholarb

Prizequest

To claim your prizes:

Send us a message via WhatsApp on

https:///+2347011116171

You would be given a code which you would post on this thread using your profile names, to confirm your identity.

Once confirmed, your prizes would be sent.
Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by CarGuideNG: 6:40pm On May 26, 2019
CarGuideNG is very grateful to all the participants and all who showed interest in the competition!

We hope you had some fun

Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by Craziestgirl(f): 6:43pm On May 26, 2019
Nissan Kwa!
Na fun I go chop?
I dey vex o..

Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by kingreign(m): 6:58pm On May 26, 2019
CarGuideNG:

Score total 0/5

We will declare this result of yours bull and void when we go to Supreme Court just like It happened in Zamfara grin

2 Likes

Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by kingreign(m): 7:02pm On May 26, 2019
CarGuideNG:

That engine Na VQ37HR na. So I am right to say it's VQ series engine. And the vehicle is EX35/37/30d chassis depending on market Na.

1 Like

Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by CarGuideNG: 7:04pm On May 26, 2019
kingreign:

We will declare this result of yours bull and void when we go to Supreme Court just like It happened in Zamfara grin

Have mercy boss cheesy
Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by CarGuideNG: 7:06pm On May 26, 2019
kingreign:

That engine Na VQ37HR na. So I am right to say it's VQ series engine. And the vehicle is EX35/37/30d chassis depending on market Na.

Yes Sir, but you posted 3.5 VQ, which narrows it down to VQ35DE. The particular vehicle is also a Nissan, not an Infiniti, though some other variants may be badged Infiniti
Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by CarGuideNG: 7:33pm On May 26, 2019
Craziestgirl:
Nissan Kwa!
Na fun I go chop?
I dey vex o..

Apologies ma'am cheesy
Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by CarGuideNG: 7:34pm On May 26, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
carguide you know what happened in zamfara? grin

lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by prizequest: 9:16pm On May 26, 2019
People this is real and i just got a beep/alert. thank you organiser, may God replenish you greatly.

With the prize money, i'll get myself an rx350 '10. i know if i've not modified and stick to my previous answer, i'd been smiling with a Gx460 but for my village people.

Thank You Carguide Once More, I Promise To Reciprocate Your Kind Gesture.

2 Likes

Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by sholarb(m): 10:02pm On May 26, 2019
Whao! Thxs CarGuideNG...Jah bless!

Prize money received with thxs.

1 Share

Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 26, 2019
kingreign:

I tire o!! We go take this matter to Supreme court of car talk section.
Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by prizequest: 10:17pm On May 26, 2019
kingreign:

you provided options for carguideng to do trubomtrubom to pick an answer. ur entry should be disqualified for not being specific.
Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by CarGuideNG: 3:26am On May 27, 2019
prizequest:
People this is real and i just got a beep/alert. thank you organiser, may God replenish you greatly.

With the prize money, i'll get myself an rx350 '10. i know if i've not modified and stick to my previous answer, i'd been smiling with a Gx460 but for my village people.

Thank You Carguide Once More, I Promise To Reciprocate Your Kind Gesture.

sholarb:
Whao! Thxs CarGuideNG...Jah bless!

Prize money received with thxs.

Thank you Sirs for your participation, and congratulations on your win!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9357362_1557417994348_jpeg825b33e87490661fedb629ad0a577083

Premium VIN Checks & Reports

https://www.nairaland.com/CarGuideNG

https:///+2347011116171 Direct WhatsApp Chat

+234-701-111-6171. SMS/Call/Whatsapp/WeChat
Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by adanny01(m): 9:37am On May 27, 2019
CarGuideNG:

Thank you Sirs for your participation, and congratulations on your win!

Even though the winners have long claimed their price money, i want some clarification about the Nissan skyline.

From knowledge available to me, the pictures you shared

Picture 1 could be an Infiniti EX35 2010 or Nissan Skyline 2009. That side of the car is a 100% match. The alloy wheels and body structure is exactly the same. Are the trims different?

Picture 2 is a Left hand drive and shows the seats which are exactly the same. Is the seat leather trim, the stitch pattern or any feature in this pic not exactly as in Infiniti EX35?

Picture 3 I guess we were supposed to know from this if it was an AWD, FWD or RWD but it wasnt as clear as it should be. Does this picture bring out a difference between the Nissan and Infiniti?

Picture 4 brings a big contrast to picture 2, where pic 2 is a LHD and 4 is a RHD.

My point is that the Infiniti EX35 and the Nissan Skyline are the same car with a different badge. As far as am concerned, except if in the pictures there were features only the Nissan has, the Infiniti is also a correct answer.

1 Like

Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by CarGuideNG: 9:59am On May 27, 2019
adanny01:

Even though the winners have long claimed their price money, i want some clarification about the Nissan skyline.

From knowledge available to me, the pictures you shared

Picture 1 could be an Infiniti EX35 2010 or Nissan Skyline 2009. That side of the car is a 100% match. The alloy wheels and body structure is exactly the same. Are the trims different?

Picture 2 is a Left hand drive and shows the seats. Is the seat leather trim, the stitch pattern or any feature in this pic not exactly as in Infiniti EX35?

Picture 3 I guess we were supposed to know from this if it was an AWD, FWD or RWD but it wasnt as clear as it should be. Does this picture bring out a difference between the Nissan and Infiniti?

Picture 4 brings a big contrast to picture 2, where pic 2 is a LHD and 3 is a RHD.

My point is that the Infiniti EX35 and the Nissan Skyline are the same car with a different badge. As far as am concerned, except if in the pictures there were features only the Nissan has, the Infiniti is a correct answer.

You've raised some noteworthy points Sir.

We would certainly take them into consideration for any subsequent editions.

Appreciate the input.

1 Like

Re: Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? by adanny01(m): 10:12am On May 27, 2019
CarGuideNG:

You've raised some noteworthy points Sir.

We would certainly take them into consideration for any subsequent editions.

Appreciate the input.

Secondly, you scored correct those who mentioned that the engine is a V6. I believe thats a half mark or zero sef. Since your question asked for displacement which is the engine size and not engine configuration.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Registration And Licensing Of Your Motor Vehicle Now at your doorstep / Of What Purpose Was Your First Car: Luxury, Business Or Necessity? / Higer Bus To Build Bus Plant In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.