Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet (78009 Views)

Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' / Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2019
Photos: Billionaire politician, Ned Nwoko and his cute daughters strike a pose in his private jet

Yesterday, billionaire politician and businessman, Ned Nwoko and his team arrived Asaba, Delta state in three private jets convoy to attend the 27th May Children's Day event organised and hosted by his new wife, actress Regina Daniels.

He flew to his home state in company of his cute daughters and some of his political aides, members of Coalition of Nigeria Entertainers, media team and Young Enterpreneurs.

See lovely action video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCWlx8azxVE

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/5/photos-billionaire-politician-ned-nwoko-and-his-cute-daughters-strike-a-pose-in-his-private-jet.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:04am On May 26, 2019
Nice

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:09am On May 26, 2019
Cute

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by phrancys001(m): 11:10am On May 26, 2019
Ancestral money talks

32 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by LearnITsmash(m): 11:21am On May 26, 2019
So this old geezer job is to knockup this girl every 2 years cry womb destroyers

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Kneephy(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2019
Munir and Munira Nwoko.... God bless your union and gift you the fruit of womb soonest...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Nobody: 11:43am On May 26, 2019
the Kids are cute kiss kiss
.No wonder Rextizzle keep shouting marry white women and have beautiful. children

truly the kingdom of heaven suffers Violence embarassed

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by LesbianBoy(m): 11:48am On May 26, 2019
Na wa o! This Regina girl no dey fear at all.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Nobody: 11:48am On May 26, 2019
BornagainThief:
the Kids are cute kiss kiss
.No wonder Rextizzle keep shouting marry white women and have beautiful. children

truly the kingdom of heaven suffers Violence embarassed
lol especially the one on the right hand tongue

she is soooooo cute embarassed

it's been long I read that black American chick comment khiaa, hope she's ok

9 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 26, 2019
Dickhead02:
lol especially the one on the right hand tongue

she is soooooo cute embarassed

it's been long I read that black American chick comment khiaa, hope she's ok
Indeed she's cute. don't know don't care.
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 26, 2019
Thank you all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by fasho01(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2019
But why

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by nkemdi89(f): 2:29pm On May 26, 2019
Alex report don get new contract.

25 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by OTayobami(m): 2:29pm On May 26, 2019
Is it his or wha? And besides why the other wives nor follow, this man dey play partial
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Ultimatezlant: 2:29pm On May 26, 2019
I just hope he hasn't even started strafing those kids already since he got no shame.

BTW when you chech the us/UK legislators who work per stipend and ours who live flamboyantly in cause of "service" you begin to ask which country is actually the under developed corntree
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by EternalBeing: 2:30pm On May 26, 2019
Ned Nwankwo is a good man. He'll take care of his son too if he hears this song this song that is currently converting so many Muslims around the World to Christianity. https://www.nairaland.com/5208895/not-listen-song-remain-same

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Nellybank(m): 2:30pm On May 26, 2019
She's enjoying her life and wailers are wailing

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Princedapace(m): 2:30pm On May 26, 2019
Cute family

150 respondents so far. Thank u

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Emerald94(f): 2:31pm On May 26, 2019
,[quote author=Nednwoko post=78735573]Thank you all[/quotef

for your mind

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:31pm On May 26, 2019
This Regina Daniels is a disgrace to Nigerian ladies..

Such a gold digger...
She will climb an ancestor just because of money
There is no difference between her and the prostitutes rounded up recently in Abuja

Spits..

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by emeijeh(m): 2:31pm On May 26, 2019
Nairaland sef!

Are these photos not same with the Asaba story on FP yesterday??

Na wah o

Regina this, Regina that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by SouthSouth1914: 2:31pm On May 26, 2019
Someone will marry those two girls when they turn 14.. hopefully Mr Ned will be able to attend the ceremony.

Regina is just a slay queen with no sense! How does she feel around with those kids... Very repulsive

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by salbis(m): 2:32pm On May 26, 2019
Life get as e be, some will die poor and still won't make heaven, while some are stupendously rich and still make heaven. I know i'm working hard, please God elevate me even na small.
Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Pavore9: 2:33pm On May 26, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Such a gold digger...

Spits..

She is a hero to other young ones not a disgrace, who are you expecting her to marry? She accepted the belief pushed by men that "men are polygamous in nature" and took her slot as one of his wives and live in luxury or do you expect her to settle down with a struggling guy who when he finally becomes financially comfortable would now flaunt it at her face that "men are polygamous in nature" and gets involved with other women.

It is her choice and she is not a minor.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by jaywhoco(m): 2:33pm On May 26, 2019
who created money sef?

that thing can separate people ehn...

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by YouareaBITCH(f): 2:33pm On May 26, 2019
The kids could pass as her junior sisters grin

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 26, 2019
U go girl shocked

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by greggng: 2:34pm On May 26, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Such a gold digger...
There is no difference between her and the prostitutes rounded up recently in Abuja

Spits..

Cos she no gree for poor man like you

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Demonicide(f): 2:34pm On May 26, 2019
A very rich politician will bid for these babes in few years to come. I just hope Ned succumbs.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Such a gold digger...

Spits..
are they living in zamfara? Because that's nigeria's gold HQ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet by mosheymichael(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2019
I'm still confused here. Regina Daniels 18yrs.. Our before before senator 56.
Z dere any need to consider LOVE in marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him / Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) / Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.