Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. (7718 Views)

ADMISSION INFO/UPDATE 2022 / University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / JAMB Economics Questions And Answers For 2019/2020 Admission Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by BUKGREAT: 11:07am On May 26, 2019
This Forum is for all the 2019/2020 Bayero University,Kano aspirants to get together and bring ideas that will cause we all to excel in the forth coming BUK POST UTME Exams.

Let's drop comments and questions here.
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by spiritualmubi: 11:36am On May 26, 2019
BUKGREAT:
This Forum is for all the 2019/2020 Bayero University,Kano aspirants to get together and bring ideas that will cause we all to excel in the forth coming BUK POST UTME Exams.

Let's drop comments and questions here.
when is the putme
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by BUKGREAT: 11:59pm On May 26, 2019
spiritualmubi:
when is the putme

Probably August.
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Intel2(f): 2:47am On May 27, 2019

2018/2019 SEPTEMBER ADMISSION ENROLLMENT UPDATE [1ST SEMESTER ADMISSION]
Disclaimer: Mzbronchure Inc, will not responsible for any loss due to inappropriate or misguided
information given by any unknown person(s)under the guise of this agency or claims to be incorporated with us.
We expressly disclaims all liability for any comment by a third party to claim ownership for
BELOW advert for admission into BENIN Universities. Reference to, or reliance on any information contained
within the advert should strictly be to Mzbronchure@gmail.com | [url]facebook.com/studybenin[/url]

ISM ADONAI [Institute Superieur de Management Adonai] | UNDERGRADUATE | MASTERS
Institute Superieur de Management Adonai is a university institute for Management Occupations, Art Courses and Science Courses.The University is affliated to AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF LEADERSHIP, FlOrida,USA. The University has the highest number of foreign students , therefore making it very popular. The university is located in the heart of the city of Cotonou (district Saint John von behind Gulf Television), . Tuition fee is very affordable compared to private universities in Nigeria with duration of 3 (three) Years Bachelor Degree and 1 year Master Program. Form are only sold in Institute Superieur de Management Adonai ISM or Purchased by Mzbronchure Edu Consultant. Tuition fee range is 220,000 [Yearly] and can also be paid on installment.

ISM Adonai University,Cotonou [SEPTEMBER INTAKE UPDATE ]
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- O level Result [WAEC /NECO/NABTEB]
- Transcript [ for transfer students only]
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial
- Six(6) Passport Photograph
- International Passport

BENEFITS OF STUDY IN BENIN REPUBLIC PROGRAMME
... Exchange Program with American University Of Leadership, Florida,USA.
... French Language is an added advantage.
... It enables students to secure admission without JAMB
... The Bsc program is fast and runs for 3 years with no strike action.

WHO CAN APPLY?
... Students with Waec | Neco | Nabteb Result.
... Students who didn't make JAMB.
... University students with average G.P(Grade point).
... Aspirants who did not see their names in their various admission list

FOR EASY PURCHASE OF FORM | REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
Work : +22967285328< Whatsapp | Swift Response>
Home : +2348063857550
E-mail: Mzbronchure@gmail.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin
For Tuition Fee and Universities Update: [url]beninuniversities..com[/url]

COURSES OFFERED
FACULTY OF PURE & APPLIED SCIENCE
→ Information Technology
→ Computer Science
→ Computer Engineering Technology
FACULTY OF ART & HUMANITIES
→ Law (LLB)
→ International Relations
→ Political Science
SCHOOL OF LIBERAL ART/ SOCIAL SCIENCE
→ Mass Communication
→ Sociology
→ Public Administration
→ Corporate Communication
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
→ Accounting
→ Economics
→ Banking and Finance,
→ Business Administration
→ Marketing & Advertising
→ Human Resources Management

NB: Hayz S.E is an Education consultant/graphic design firm to ISM Adonai University who assist students by enrolling them into the university and other university in cotonou,Bénin Republic. We provide all necessary assistance to our students to enable them secure admission and accommodation into the university with fixed charges.

Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by BUKGREAT: 10:14am On May 27, 2019
Intel2:

2018/2019 SEPTEMBER ADMISSION ENROLLMENT UPDATE [1ST SEMESTER ADMISSION]
Disclaimer: Mzbronchure Inc, will not responsible for any loss due to inappropriate or misguided
information given by any unknown person(s)under the guise of this agency or claims to be incorporated with us.
We expressly disclaims all liability for any comment by a third party to claim ownership for
BELOW advert for admission into BENIN Universities. Reference to, or reliance on any information contained
within the advert should strictly be to Mzbronchure@gmail.com | [url]facebook.com/studybenin[/url]

ISM ADONAI [Institute Superieur de Management Adonai] | UNDERGRADUATE | MASTERS
Institute Superieur de Management Adonai is a university institute for Management Occupations, Art Courses and Science Courses.The University is affliated to AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF LEADERSHIP, FlOrida,USA. The University has the highest number of foreign students , therefore making it very popular. The university is located in the heart of the city of Cotonou (district Saint John von behind Gulf Television), . Tuition fee is very affordable compared to private universities in Nigeria with duration of 3 (three) Years Bachelor Degree and 1 year Master Program. Form are only sold in Institute Superieur de Management Adonai ISM or Purchased by Mzbronchure Edu Consultant. Tuition fee range is 220,000 [Yearly] and can also be paid on installment.

ISM Adonai University,Cotonou [SEPTEMBER INTAKE UPDATE ]
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- O level Result [WAEC /NECO/NABTEB]
- Transcript [ for transfer students only]
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial
- Six(6) Passport Photograph
- International Passport

BENEFITS OF STUDY IN BENIN REPUBLIC PROGRAMME
... Exchange Program with American University Of Leadership, Florida,USA.
... French Language is an added advantage.
... It enables students to secure admission without JAMB
... The Bsc program is fast and runs for 3 years with no strike action.

WHO CAN APPLY?
... Students with Waec | Neco | Nabteb Result.
... Students who didn't make JAMB.
... University students with average G.P(Grade point).
... Aspirants who did not see their names in their various admission list

FOR EASY PURCHASE OF FORM | REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
Work : +22967285328< Whatsapp | Swift Response>
Home : +2348063857550
E-mail: Mzbronchure@gmail.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin

COURSES OFFERED
FACULTY OF PURE & APPLIED SCIENCE
→ Information Technology
→ Computer Science
→ Computer Engineering Technology
FACULTY OF ART & HUMANITIES
→ Law (LLB)
→ International Relations
→ Political Science
SCHOOL OF LIBERAL ART/ SOCIAL SCIENCE
→ Mass Communication
→ Sociology
→ Public Administration
→ Corporate Communication
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
→ Accounting
→ Economics
→ Banking and Finance,
→ Business Administration
→ Marketing & Advertising
→ Human Resources Management

NB: Hayz S.E is an Education consultant/graphic design firm to ISM Adonai University who assist students by enrolling them into the university and other university in cotonou,Bénin Republic. We provide all necessary assistance to our students to enable them secure admission and accommodation into the university with fixed charges.

This group is strictly for BUK and not for your fraudulent university.

1 Like

Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by guezz: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2019
pls does buk discriminate and do they write post utme.can i besure of admission
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Masionreay: 11:10am On Jun 01, 2019
guezz:
pls does buk discriminate and do they write post utme.can i besure of admission

Young man , from your questions BUK does not discriminate.
Which course u're are opting for and your JAMB score?

Note that BUK is a very competitive University as against the conception the southern aspirants hold on some Northern Universities. The school is well equipped ,enviable environment and seats in the heart of Kano metropolis. As a cosmopolitan city in the North, u would find many /all tribes in the GREAT University.
I have gone to many universities in Nigeria,this school BUK is really good ,transparent,qualitative and built on the corridor of genuineness. Many don't know about this citadel of learning because they don't make noises on the Social media unlike the southern's folks who often extol it lawless and "nothingness good" universities parading as the best in the world.
I didn't get my Bsc degree at BUK but very conversant with many Nigerian universities including the BUK cos of the nature of my job. Make researches about the school.
As far as I am concerned, u would get everything u need there.

You must study very hard to get into that university ...also depending on your course u are aspiring for there.

1 Like

Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by BUKGREAT: 11:23am On Jun 01, 2019
Masionreay:

Young man , from your questions BUK does not discriminate.
Which course u're are opting for and your JAMB score?

Note that BUK is a very competitive University as against the conception the southern aspirants hold on some Northern Universities. The school is well equipped ,enviable environment and seats in the heart of Kano metropolis. As a cosmopolitan city in the North, u would find many /all tribes in the GREAT University.
I have gone to many universities in Nigeria,this school BUK is really good ,transparent,qualitative and built on the corridor of genuineness. Many don't know about this citadel of learning because they don't make noises on the Social media unlike the southern's folks who often extol it lawless and "nothingness good" universities parading as the best in the world.
I didn't get my Bsc at BUK but very conversant in many Nigerian universities including the BUK cos of the nature of my job. Make researches about the school.
As far as I am concerned, u would get everything u need there.

You must study very hard to get into the university ...also depending on your course u are aspiring for there.

Sir, u really know much about BUK . we don't announce to the world about out academic success. We are really great. The last QUIZ competitive we won and became the best in Nigeria and many other breakthroughs. Admission in BUK purely by merit and transparent but the PUTME exam isn't funny. U must get yourselves prepared.
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Supxel: 9:33am On Jun 04, 2019
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Supxel: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2019
[color=#990000]
BUKGREAT:

Sir, u really know much about BUK . we don't announce to the world about out academic success. We are really great. The last QUIZ competitive we won and became the best in Nigeria and many other breakthroughs. Admission in BUK purely by merit and transparent but the PUTME exam isn't funny. U must get yourselves prepared.

How tough is BUK post UTME ? And what are the chances of someone who scored 263 in UTME for MBBS (from South)?

Thank you
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by mustyguy(m): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2019
Buk no be small school oh, buk no dey make mouth oh!

1 Like

Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Masionreay: 11:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
Supxel:

[color=#990000]

How tough is BUK post UTME ? And what are the chances of someone who scored 263 in UTME for MBBS (from South)?

Thank you

If you changed into the GREAT BUK cos u think it's less competitive and a pivot to the Eldorado of your dream course, you are vain. Buk is not easy to get ...especially when u are from the South and going for MBBS. or other very competitive courses. Sorry for u. Better settle for UNN or Uniben and compete with them.
Many southerners came ,underrated BUK at the PUTME time but could not smile in the PUTME hall.
I advise u give the BUK a try.

Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Masionreay: 12:00am On Jun 11, 2019
Supxel:

[color=#990000]

If you changed into the GREAT BUK cos u think it's less competitive and a pivot to the Eldorado of your dream course, you are vain. Buk is not easy to get ...especially when u are from the South and going for MBBS. or other very competitive courses. Sorry for u. Better settle for UNN or Uniben and compete with them.
Many southerners came ,underrated BUK at the PUTME time but could not smile in the PUTME hall.
I advise u give the BUK a try.

How tough is BUK post UTME ? And what are the chances of someone who scored 263 in UTME for MBBS (from South

[/quote]
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 11, 2019
Nice
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Guest14(m): 9:22am On Jun 11, 2019
Masionreay:

How tough is BUK post UTME ? And what are the chances of someone who scored 263 in UTME for MBBS (from South

Look I got admitted into BUK in 2011 though left to another sch abroad. I'm right now doing my MSC in BUK.
To be honest 263 means you're a strong candidates but at BUK, they don't trust easily. So you have to show the same performance in their aptitude test.

We come from top foreign universities seeking for msc admission but they had to ensure we deserved it and eventually we got in.

1 Like

Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2019
Guest14:

Look I got admitted into BUK in 2011 though left to another sch abroad. I'm right now doing my MSC in BUK.
To be honest 263 means you're a strong candidates but at BUK, they don't trust easily. So you have to show the same performance in their aptitude test.

We come from top foreign universities seeking for msc admission but they had to ensure we deserved it and eventually we got in.
love it, congrats dear
do you have any idea or what do you think about unimaid and unijos
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Guest14(m): 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
Utthaan4:

love it, congrats dear
do you have any idea or what do you think about unimaid and unijos

They are good too. Unimaid especially, I used to hear praises of unimaid from the lecturers here. Bottom line is prepare very well for the post UTME.

You'll make it. Good luck!
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Masionreay: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
If u can't get BUK...consider Unimaid. All the courses there are strongly accredited. Unimaid is faster than unijos and has more experienced lecturers to teach u Better.
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Generalkorex(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
Are you looking to a tested and verified way gain admission into the University?

Are you looking for the best way to prepare for the required exams starting from the beginning till you get admission?

Are you confused about what you ought to read and looking to maximize your time?

Are you hoping to connect with other students in a bid to connect with, learn and test yourself against other students?

Well, you are in luck.

Introducing to you, the 1st of its kind;

The *Detail Exam e-Library*

The Detail Exam e-library features, in detail;

1. *JAMB*, *POST UTME,* *Cambridge* and the *GMAT* past questions and answers carefully compiled into a mobile friendly format so you can prepare for exams even while you're at a marriage ceremony!

2. A forum where you can connect with other aspirants and even make new friends.

3. An interactive customer support base.

Bonus: The first 1000 people to download and rate the app on play store will be added to the data base for some "juicy stuff" , yes, very "juicy" and you don't want to miss it.

All you need to do it;
1. Download the app through this link on play store;

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=details.apzl

2. Rate the app.

3. Enjoy the app while waiting to be called up for the "juicy" part.

*All 100% free!* *No Hidden Charge*

Opportunity comes once so make hay while the sun shines. We hope to see you at the bright side!
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
Guest14:

They are good too. Unimaid especially, I used to hear praises of unimaid from the lecturers here. Bottom line is prepare very well for the post UTME.

You'll make it. Good luck!
ok thanks
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
Masionreay:
If u can't get BUK...consider Unimaid. All the courses there are strongly accredited. Unimaid is faster than unijos and has more experienced lecturers to teach u Better.
nice dear
any idea about any northern uni that accepts 2nd choice applicants for medical sciences
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
New jamb cutoff mark is 160
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Masionreay: 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
Utthaan4:

nice dear
any idea about any northern uni that accepts 2nd choice applicants for medical sciences

None
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
Masionreay:

None
ok just having tough time looking for 2nd choice uni to apply
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 12, 2019
Masionreay:
how can i get authentic buk past questions
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Masionreay: 8:19am On Jun 12, 2019
Utthaan4:

how can i get authentic buk past questions

Where are u living?
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Masionreay: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2019
BUK is the best in terms of medical courses.
Then Unimaid.
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Masionreay: 8:28am On Jun 12, 2019
Then Unimaid.
ABU
Unilorin
Oau
Ibadan
UDUS
Unn
Legos
Delsu

From my experience,the following universities below are the worst in training medical students

Uniport
Kogi state uni
Uniuyo
Oou
Lautec
Absu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
Masionreay:

Where are u living?
at Nnewi Anambra state , will travel back to Uturu Okigwe campus of ABSU by weekend
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
Masionreay:
Then Unimaid.
wow! Thanks
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
Masionreay:
Then Unimaid.
ABU
Unilorin
Oau
Ibadan
UDUS
Unn
Legos
Delsu

From my experience,the following universities below are the worst in training medical students

Uniport
Kogi state uni
Uniuyo
Oou
Lautec
Absu
boss I Salute. Am currently an absu student. Your assertions are valid
Re: BUK 2019/2020 Admission Info For All The Aspirants. by Supxel: 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
[quote author=Masionreay post=79209992][/quote]
Thanks for the reply. Would try my best for PUTME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fidei Polytechnic Gboko, Benue State Shut Down Following Violent Protest (Pics) / So What's Next For You After Graduation? / These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.