Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Getting Quick Loans In Nigeria Without Collateral: Part 1 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Getting Quick Loans In Nigeria Without Collateral: Part 1 (275 Views)

Payhippo Raises $3 Million In Seed Funding To Extend Quick Loans To SMEs / How Quick Loans Lure Workers, SMEs To Debt Traps / Working Loan Platforms Without Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Quick Loans In Nigeria Without Collateral: Part 1 by femeritus: 11:19am On May 26, 2019
In this harsh economy, the possibility of getting broke is very high, irrespective of whether you have a stable and high paying job or you have a contract or no job at all but sadly, the possibility of getting loans without collateral to meet urgent needs is very slim. Like one of my friends normally says, 'whether you have a job or not, there are always expenses waiting to be made and bills waiting to be paid.'

While borrowing is not entirely advisable, one cannot do without borrowing at times, after all, even the rich also borrow. It is, however, advisable that you only borrow when there is a great need to do so and also when you have a means of paying back. It can be gratifying to know that, whenever you are pressed for urgent cash, there are avenues you can turn to without necessarily revealing your predicament or financial need to people, who most times, only listen and then give you countless excuses why you came at the wrong time. It is very painful after revealing your secrets and all you get in return are complaints. After such experience, you feel like slapping yourself. Using the alternatives we are are proposing here, you can get that urgent cash while still having your pride and ego intact.

This is a secret that some infopreneurs keep to themselves and even organize workshops where they charge people to reveal it but here on this platform, we will be sharing such info free of charge. Just stay in touch.In these series of articles, we will be revealing other proven ways of getting the cash you urgently need, ranging from N3,000 to about N2,000,000 without any form of collateral. The first one we will be revealing has to do with one of the network providers in Nigeria, formerly called Etisalat, now 9mobile.

I have personally benefited from all the options we will be discussing here, so be rest assured that you are in safe hands and I have been able to recommend it to friends who have also tried one or two of them. 9Mobile will lend you money ranging from N3,000 to about N100,000 as of now but the more you pay your debt promptly, the better your chances of getting a higher loan in the future. All you need is a 9mobile sim card. Repayment period is 14 days but can be extended for more days. I do not advise this extension as you end up paying more on interests and this may also affect your credibility as a borrower. Usually, as a salary earner, I prefer taking the loan when I know that in two weeks' time maximum, I will get my salary. You should note that there is 15% interest on the loan. This means that if you borrow N10,000, you will be paying N11,500 back. That is, you pay N1,500 as interest on the N10,000 you borrowed. How then do you proceed?

Dial *561# from your 9mobile phone. You will get some prompts like
1. kwikcash
2. kwiksave
3. info
4. Help

Enter 1, which is KWIKCASH and from there, you get the following options:
1. Request Loan
2. Pay Loan
3. Check Loan Balance
4. Extend Loan
5. Terms and Conditions
6. Recommend a friend

Enter 1, which is REQUEST LOAN. Here, you get four loan options you qualify for at the moment. Remember, the more you pay up your loans promptly, the more loan you can access in future.

For the first time, you will be required to enter your account details and your BVN. The BVN is simply for identification. You have no cause to worry, after all, is 9mobile not a reputable company in Nigeria? To the best of my knowledge, no one can use your BVN to access money in your account if you have not compromised your other account details like PIN or password, ATM card details, etc. To be sure, you may wish to contact your banker before you proceed.

From the above, simply follow the prompt and in less than 2 minutes, the money is in your account.

HOW TO REPAY LOAN
There are various options of repaying your loan from 9mobile. You can do cash deposit into a 9mobile bank account. You can do bank transfer. You can also pay through Quick teller with your registered ATM card, whether it is Visa, MasterCard or Verve.

To pay, simply dial *561# as you did while applying for the loan.
Enter 1, which is KWIKCASH and from there, you get the following options:
1. Request Loan
2. Pay Loan
3. Check Loan Balance
4. Extend Loan
5. Terms and Conditions
6. Recommend a friend

Enter 2, which is PAY LOAN and follow the prompts. It is very simple and you can apply for another loan IMMEDIATELY after the repayment and this time around a higher amount.

In our Part 2 of this series, we shall be revealing the second way of getting quick loans in Nigeria without collateral.

For more empowering financial solutions, visit https://femeritus..com

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Ship From China To Nigeria / 6 Serious Reasons Why Your Business Should Have A Website ASAP! / Nord Vpn 1 Year Premium Account Subscription Available @ Affordable Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.