Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Lamido Sanusi Accuses Adeboye Of Shielding Thieves - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido Sanusi Accuses Adeboye Of Shielding Thieves (12161 Views)

Northern Coalition Accuses Southern Governors Of Shielding Arsonists, Felons / Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido Sanusi Accuses Adeboye Of Shielding Thieves by Sunmolar(m): 9:44am On May 27, 2019
nwadiuko1:
whats wrong in mentioning Adeboye if he actually did something wrong?

He should face the criminals in the north first. They have them in high proportion
Re: Lamido Sanusi Accuses Adeboye Of Shielding Thieves by Nobody: 9:46am On May 27, 2019
People love to attack Pastor Adeboye. May be because they know that he will not do them the honor of responding to their accusations unlike other pastors...

If you need a post about how bad Christianity is and how good atheism is, come to Nairaland. Your dream will come true..
They dare not accuse or make a post against Islam though... Cowardice won't let them...
Re: Lamido Sanusi Accuses Adeboye Of Shielding Thieves by Sunmolar(m): 9:46am On May 27, 2019
Chuks0485:

Why can't we embrace the truth in what he said and see how we can push the present government/leaders in power to work on it for the betterment of us all than attacking the speaker of the truth and ignoring his words? This type of question doesn't yield good for the masses, it kills both the truth and the speaker of the truth.

If you really no the relationship of traditional rulers & politicians you wouldn't sound like this.
Re: Lamido Sanusi Accuses Adeboye Of Shielding Thieves by adekolaelect(m): 10:47am On May 27, 2019
Degis:

The man is a blue blooded hypocrite. He is not worth the waste of my valuable data, I used to watch his verbal masturbation.

This same fellow using the CBN Vehicle gave friends and family unsecured loans at FIRST BANK as well as the CBN.

I remember massive allegations of flagrant abuse and mismanagement of Emirate funds by this irritant that loves laundering his tainted image.

I remember who manufactured the crisis that consumed Nigeria especially after the beheading of Gideon Akaluka so much so that Abacha was looking to kill him.

His hypocrisy is further exhibited in the latest crisis bedeviling the Union Bank where he was fingered in a dubious shares transaction.
how does this your write up collaborated with what he said abt Nigeria problems and the solution to it ?? He pointed out the issues and he pointed out the solution.Instead of you people to master the point and let us all take the solution which he mention you are here pointing finger on the messenger . I can't blame you bcs you may be among those running after BUHARI OR ATIKU for presidency just because of your today's stomach is controlling you but you failed to reason for tomorrow

Re: Lamido Sanusi Accuses Adeboye Of Shielding Thieves by nwadiuko1(m): 11:29am On May 27, 2019
Sunmolar:

He should face the criminals in the north first. They have them in high proportion
this mentality won't take us anywhere...... a criminal is a criminal... even if he is my father
Re: Lamido Sanusi Accuses Adeboye Of Shielding Thieves by Roland17(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2019
The rot in the Nigerian economy which is buttressed by the despicable level of poverty and underdevelopment is synonymous to corruption.
Corruption has become a cultural trait that binds Nigerians together. The idea that service to the state or a private entity at any level or capacity is the prime opportunity to fleece and enlarge the coast of accumulated wealth is what defines us.
In Nigeria, we celebrate thieves in different sectors and make a mockery of honest people. We know the thieves but choose to protect them and speak for them because they are our brothers. Worse still, even though most don’t get the crumbs that fall from their table of greed, they continue to go to war on their behalf and I ask, at what cost?
It is my hope that as Nigeria stabilizes, she would transition power to individuals who are not afraid of fighting vested interests at any level. It is my hope that people will start looking beyond the sachet garri and sugar used to sway their votes and realize that your vote is the key that unlocks the future.
Re: Lamido Sanusi Accuses Adeboye Of Shielding Thieves by wirinet(m): 12:44pm On May 27, 2019
Sunmolar:

He shld fish out the criminals at his domain first,others will follow.

And what powers do Traditional rulers have to fish out criminals in their domains? How many criminals have you own royal father fished out?

How many Fulani people have been convicted of criminality so far?

That question should be directed at the attorney generals and directors of prosecution, both at the states and federal levels, and also the Nigerian Police.
Re: Lamido Sanusi Accuses Adeboye Of Shielding Thieves by wirinet(m): 12:49pm On May 27, 2019
Roland17:
The rot in the Nigerian economy which is buttressed by the despicable level of poverty and underdevelopment is synonymous to corruption.
Corruption has become a cultural trait that binds Nigerians together. The idea that service to the state or a private entity at any level or capacity is the prime opportunity to fleece and enlarge the coast of accumulated wealth is what defines us.
In Nigeria, we celebrate thieves in different sectors and make a mockery of honest people. We know the thieves but choose to protect them and speak for them because they are our brothers. Worse still, even though most don’t get the crumbs that fall from their table of greed, they continue to go to war on their behalf and I ask, at what cost?
It is my hope that as Nigeria stabilizes, she would transition power to individuals who are not afraid of fighting vested interests at any level. It is my hope that people will start looking beyond the sachet garri and sugar used to sway their votes and realize that your vote is the key that unlocks the future.
Not just because he is our brother, but because he is our tribe, religion or political party. We elevate sentiments above self and group interests.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network / Zamfara Imposes Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew, Shuts Down Schools / Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.