Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same (53169 Views)

Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by surveyorchimez(m): 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2019

3 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Amatarasha(f): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
byko99:
So sweet

Pleas your brother is looking For one bedroom flat in onitsha, a new house with water and light preferably reward is 10k, contact zero eight zero. Six seven eight seven, seven two two seven...m
Meet mvptesley he is an agent
Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Amatarasha(f): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rilley:
It won't smell frontpage
u pervert is made frontpage doooor

3 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by EternalBeing: 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
A must read! Why modern Christians can't perform miracles:
https://www.nairaland.com/5234204/why-christians-dont-capacity-perform

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Sanchez01: 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
Realhommie:
The live version by that black dude is the one i saw, was blown away by his rendition of the song. His name is Osby Berry, fat dude.

The writer of this song whoever must be a deep thinker and filled with the holy spirit.

Thank you for providing the name. His rendition is amazing!

See, the lyrics of the song wasn't written out of the blue. It's way too deep.

4 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Solostart56(m): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
Thanks for sharing this to a wider audience here.
I had this on repeat for a whole month, that my Tu PAC crazy friend started his own long streak of repeat of this song after I changed my repeat to "So will I by Hillsong".
Thanks Cory Asbury for this beautiful song.
Jesus's love is so amazing and reckless that he leave the ninety nine, light up all the places covered by the shadows, climbed on all mountains, took the cross to find me, with the off chance that I will accept Him and love Him in the slightest of way.
Thank You Jesus

4 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Starkid3010(m): 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Christins with low IQ are virtually the inventors of almost everything you are using today including that mobile phones at your hand.
How many inventions are from retar.d Islamic terrorists?

The only thing you lots know is wearing bomb vests for suicide bombings. The bomb you can't even produce.
grin
...when the man was saying.... Christians are beings with low IQs I thought he was wrong.....
You should at least know the difference between a terrorist abd a Muslim. Terrorism is totally different.... Well this is Wherw you all run to when you have no point to give again grin
Well I wnt say you should stop licking your pastor's shoes or continue reading your hoe stories (bible grin)book

Christianity a religion for people with dementia cheesy

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by sirfemoz(m): 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
Eseose9:

Another one in the fire and
whole heart
all sang by hillsong

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
You’re the One who never leaves the one behind..

I broke down in tears at those words cry cry

If You gave Your life to love them so will I..
If You gladly chose surrender so will I...

There are songs that you don't need anyone to tell you they're from without this terrestris.
The Spirit of GOD will always locate His vessels. The writer will not miss his/her reward.
Thanks OP and thanks to the mod that pushed this to front page.
I'm eternally grateful.

10 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by OLUWABIG(m): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
you cant Listen to NF and Remain the same
Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Ttipsy(f): 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
thanks op, I love the music

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
Acidosis:

God bless you OP. I'm liifted.

Only on Sundays. undecided

1 Like

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by BrownRoofRep: 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
Starkid3010:
...when the man was saying.... Christians are beings with low IQs I thought he was wrong.....
You should at least know the difference between a terrorist abd a Muslim. Terrorism is totally different.... Well this is Wherw you all run to when you have no point to give again grin
Well I wnt say you should stop licking your pastor's shoes or continue reading your hoe stories (bible grin)book

Christianity a religion for people with dementia cheesy
Another wailing Afonja terrorist Muslim spotted.
Christian have low IQ, people that wear suicide vests have high IQ.
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Acidosis(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Only on Sundays. undecided
cheesy
Be careful grin

1 Like

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by oshe11: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
dazzlingd:
[sub][/sub]

yeah, more of such lies include:

Islam/christianity is not a religion, it's the way of life.
Not everyone can understand the things of the spiritual
Faith this, faith and many other religious jargons we use to keep ourself happy and religion important
k
Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
Acidosis:

God bless you OP. I'm lifted.

Only on Sundays.
Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by wealthyhenry(m): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
If the stars were made to worship so will I
If the mountains bow in reverence so will I
If the oceans roar Your greatness so will I
For if everything exists to lift You high so will I
If the wind goes where You send it so will I
If the rocks cry out in silence so will I
If the sum of all our praises still falls shy
Then we’ll sing again a hundred billion times

Wow. One of the most powerful song lyrics I've ever heard...

1 Like

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by MizyB(f): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
I'm a diehard lover of hillsong, and much thanks to the Holy Spirit for working through Benjamin Hastings, Joel Houston and Michael Fatkin to come up with such powerful lyrics for 'So will I'.

Some of their great songs that I'm loving right now are:
Behold(Then sings my soul),
As It Is,
Forever reigns,
Here In My Life,
Unify,
Grace to Grace,
You hold me now,
Here we belong.... Enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by ricon: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
If you left the grave behind, so will I
If you so gladly surrender, so will I

1 Like

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by ricon: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
@Eternalbeing God bless for bringing out this song. You just wounded me. To those that understand

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by nisot23(f): 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
So will I is an amazing song. You can't listen to it and not be in awe of God.
Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by ricon: 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Only on Sundays.
Shey the guy bought salvation from your hand ni

1 Like

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Kingwilliamz(m): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
Since i heard this song for d 1st time during d week my life has never felt d same... There is a dude version i heard i almost wept...

1 Like

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by LogoJ(m): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
EternalBeing:
The Easiest Way To Become a Strong Christian is by listening to the right things.
Ephesians 6:10&11. "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the LORD, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the." Strong Christians are those that are strong in the LORD by having unflinching/unwavering/unstoppable Faith in our CREATOR. How can we become strong in the LORD? The easiest way to become strong in the LORD is by making sincere effort to fill our minds with HIS Words and things that irreversibly solidifies/concertize our Faith in HIM.

You cannot unsee what you've seen and you cannot unhear what you've heard. That's why the devil is speaking through those that submitted to him to produce "extraordinarily sweet" music to capture so many Souls. ALMIGHTY GOD too is seeking sold into Christ People that would use for HIS Work of Salvation so that HE can speak/sing unprecedented mysteries through them to reverse what Satan has done and restores his Creatures back to HIMSELF. The writer of the following Song has obviously lost himself into JESUS Christ and permanent Holiness. The Youtube comments below the Video shows that it is massively converting Satanists, Atheists, Muslims, Pagans to Christianity and helping Christians to become permanently Holy. When HOLY SPIRIT Speaks through you, the whole Humanity knows it. Most people that hear it, download the audio and put it on repeat. The World needs more of this type of the unprecedented Revelations that came out in this Song. Yours may be through your career, movie, dressing, actions, profession, etc. Please let HIM use you too.
Despite still having 99 sheep, HE's the One who cares so much never to leave the lost 1 behind.

God of creation
There at the start
Before the beginning of time
With no point of reference
You spoke to the dark
And fleshed out the wonder of light

And as You speak
A hundred billion galaxies are born
In the vapor of Your breath the planets form
I can see Your heart in everything You’ve made
Every burning star
A signal fire of grace
If creation sings Your praises so will I

God of Your promise
You don’t speak in vain
No syllable empty or void
For once You have spoken
All nature and science
Follow the sound of Your voice

And as You speak
A hundred billion creatures catch Your breath
Evolving in pursuit of what You said
If it all reveals Your nature so will I
I can see Your heart in everything You say
Every painted sky
A canvas of Your grace
If creation still obeys You so will I
So will I
So will I

If the mountains bow in reverence so will I
If the oceans roar Your greatness so will I
For if everything exists to lift You high so will I
If the wind goes where You send it so will I
If the rocks cry out in silence so will I
If the sum of all our praises still falls shy
Then we’ll sing again a hundred billion times

God of salvation
You chased down my heart
Through all of my failure and pride
On a hill You created
The light of the world
Abandoned in darkness to die
And as You speak
A hundred billion failures disappear
Where You lost Your life so I could find it here
If You left the grave behind You so will I
I can see Your heart in everything You’ve done
Every part designed in a work of art called love
If You gladly chose surrender so will I
I can see Your heart
Eight billion different ways
Every precious one
A child You died to save
If You gave Your life to love them so will I

Like You would again a hundred billion times
But what measure could amount to Your desire
You’re the One who never leaves the one behind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfVd5x9W1Xc
After deeply listening to the song, let's know what you think. Also, share other songs and material like this on this thread for us all to benefit too.

U beat me to this... This song has been on repeat on my playlist for 2 weeks already

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Kingwilliamz(m): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
Sanchez01:
'And as you speak, a hundred billion galaxies are born... If it all reveals your nature so will I'

There's the LIVE version led by a black dude. It's amazing, that one.

Notable mentions are:

1. Withholding Nothing (Medley) - Pastor William McDowell
2. What a Beautiful Name - Hillsong
3. Lead me to the Cross - Hillsong
4. The Benediction - Anthony Brown
Please Sanchez i have like 5 different versions am still looking fir how to get s black guys version ... how can i download or better still if i get his name... Thanks

1 Like

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
ricon:

Shey the guy bought salvation from your hand ni

Yes. You want to buy too?
Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by ricon: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes. You want to buy too?
You're not capable

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by myk2mic: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
Kingwilliamz:

Please Sanchez i have like 5 different versions am still looking fir how to get s black guys version ... how can i download or better still if i get his name... Thanks

His name is osby berry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdIOaAvvOp8

1 Like

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
ricon:

You're not capable

Lol. Touche.
Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by wman(m): 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
This song has been on repeat for the past couple of weeks. It is so deep and vast. Hillsong has really touched a lot of lives with their gospel songs.

My favorite Hillsong tracks are:

With Everything
What A Beautiful Name
Stronger
Mighty to Save
Love on The Line
I Surrender
Oceans (Where feet may fail)

If you love So Will I (100 Billion X), you will love these ones. They are really deep and spirit-filled.

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by ricon: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Touche.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Kingwilliamz(m): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
Realhommie:
The live version by that black dude is the one i saw, was blown away by his rendition of the song. His name is Osby Berry, fat dude.

The writer of this song whoever must be a deep thinker and filled with the holy spirit.

Thanks broo God bless you...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) / "Put God First In All You Do & You Shall Trample Upon Money Like This" - Man / Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.