Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,432 members, 7,800,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same (53148 Views)

Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Bamz(m): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lovely thread EternalBeing, I've been an Hillsong fan since 2010 and 'So Will I' is one of my favourite songs. Others include 'Elohim', 'Beautiful Exchange' etc.
Umarshehu58, you have a very valid point.

What an amazing experience it is to hear some gospel songs that truly moves us! Sometimes we take this overwhelming musical experience as a spiritual one. Spiritual experience is rather sublime. It doesn't always require musical melodies cc: TroubleMaker47, Jabioro, StrikeBack, Neimar. God speaks to us in different ways. While watching a movie, to express different moods, different kinds of music are used, and we feel that we are a part of that movie. It doesn't mean we are really living that movie. Our heart is foolish, it befools easily. The spiritual experience involves both heart and mind: Heart that feels Jesus' love and a mind that resolves not to sin anymore, cc: Umarshehu58. It isn't a soda fizz that calms down after a few minutes but an unquenchable inferno. It's a continuous uplifting process to grow more like Jesus. Spiritual experience can be musical but ordinary 'musical experience' can never be spiritual because it is transient.

Viking007, I'm glad you were inspired by this song. Congrats on your job.

adeiza4u, 'No Longer a Slave' is such a powerful song. Perfect for breaking free from addictions.

Tchinaidi, I'm sorry about your situation but remember that it's just a phase. Pain may last for a minute, an hour, a day or even a year and something else will take its place. Be strong.
You can listen to the ffg:
No longer slaves - Bethel
One Day - Matt Redman
Tremble - Mosaic MSC
He Will Hold Me Fast - Keith & Kristyn Getty
Yes I Will - Vertical Worship
Do It Again - Elevation Worship
In Christ Alone - Passion (Kristian Stanfill)
Your Love Defends Me - Matt Maher
Pls let me know the ones you find most comforting.

4 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Goalnaldo(m): 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Really touching song. I had to play it over and over again. Infact am playing it as I typed this. Op if you have more of songs like this please mention me.

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Olamsoh: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
cool it
Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by ricon: 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
MizyB:
I'm a diehard lover of hillsong, and much thanks to the Holy Spirit for working through Benjamin Hastings, Joel Houston and Michael Fatkin to come up with such powerful lyrics for 'So will I'.

Some of their great songs that I'm loving right now are:
Behold(Then sings my soul),
As It Is,
Forever reigns,
Here In My Life,
Unify,
Grace to Grace,
You hold me now,
Here we belong.... Enjoy!
Mind sending some of these collections? Looking for the free link to two in particular.

1 Like

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nice one OP.
Really powerful song.
Very touching rendition.
Awesome lyrics.

3 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Sanchez01: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
Kingwilliamz:

Please Sanchez i have like 5 different versions am still looking fir how to get s black guys version ... how can i download or better still if i get his name... Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdIOaAvvOp8

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by uzoma213(m): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
If not Hillsong, then who? Love this

1 Like

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by cana882(m): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
micholen:
pls who wrote the song
hillsong

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
Sanchez01:
'And as you speak, a hundred billion galaxies are born... If it all reveals your nature so will I'

There's the LIVE version led by a black dude. It's amazing, that one.

Notable mentions are:

1. Withholding Nothing (Medley) - Pastor William McDowell
2. What a Beautiful Name - Hillsong
3. Lead me to the Cross - Hillsong
4. The Benediction - Anthony Brown
Transfiguration - Hillsong
That song is wow!

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Cool

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by MizyB(f): 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
ricon:

Mind sending some of these collections? Looking for the free link to two in particular.
I've replied your PM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Funjosh(m): 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
Please i need list of good gospel song with deep thoughts and less beats like this.

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Sanchez01: 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
Funjosh:
Please i need list of good gospel song with deep thoughts and less beats like this.
You don't get those kinds of songs everyday. However, you could make do with these ones...

Unchurched - Todd Dulaney
Everybody Join/It is You (Hybrid Worship) - Wale Adenuga
Falling on my knees - Pastor William McDowell
My Heart Sings - Pastor William McDowell
You are Yahweh - Steve Crown
Free to Worship - Pastor William McDowell
The Hill - Travis Greene

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Sanchez01: 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
maiyee:

Transfiguration - Hillsong
That song is wow!
I have never heard it. Would listen to it regardless. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Hillarie(m): 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
I'm a freethinking Christian on the verge of discarding my faith but songs, wonderful songs like this have been the only thing keeping me glued to my faith..
I'll suggest more songs like this:

Sidewalk Prophets : Everything in awe
For King And Country: God only knows
Big Daddy Weave: Alive, Redeemed, Overwhelmed and My Story
Owl City : My everything
Beautiful Eulogy : Sovereign
Ashes Remain : Change my life, Here for a reason etc

3 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by pjc(m): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
Best information av come across today. God bless you OP

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
Amatarasha:
Meet mvptesley he is an agent
y na?
Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
vicardino:
Thanks for showing me what song to add to my music list. Thanks

You are welcome...The highlight for me "I tell my soul again you are lord of all,though the seas are raging, you will speak and tame them,in you i find my rest you are in control" these words to me are golden and I used it to reassure myself that God never fails just keep up your faith and continue to trust him.

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Funjosh(m): 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
Sanchez01:

You don't get those kinds of songs everyday. However, you could make do with these ones...

Unchurched - Todd Dulaney
Everybody Join/It is You - Wale Adenuga
Falling on my knees - Pastor William McDowell
My Heart Sings - Pastor William McDowell
You are Yahweh - Steve Crown

Thanks bro, appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Tchinaidi(m): 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Please I have battling with depression,anxiety and social phobia for a while now.can any one recommend any song that will help me break free from this cycle.i will appreciate it deeply cry

1 Like

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Rilley(m): 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
Amatarasha:
u pervert is made frontpage doooor
Olodo
Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by vicardino(m): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mkpakala:

You are welcome...The highlight for me "I tell my soul again you are lord of all,though the seas are raging, you will speak and tame them,in you i find my rest you are in control" these words to me are golden and I used it to reassure myself that God never fails just keep up your faith and continue to trust him.

God truly never fails. Nice reading from a brother bonded by the love of Christ. You can feel free to share your challenges with me so I can join my faith with yours in prayer. Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by duabba: 12:01am On Jun 10, 2019
EternalBeing:
The Easiest Way To Become a Strong Christian is by listening to the right things.
Ephesians 6:10&11. "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the LORD, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the." Strong Christians are those that are strong in the LORD by having unflinching/unwavering/unstoppable Faith in our CREATOR. How can we become strong in the LORD? The easiest way to become strong in the LORD is by making sincere effort to fill our minds with HIS Words and things that irreversibly solidifies/concertize our Faith in HIM.

You cannot unsee what you've seen and you cannot unhear what you've heard. That's why the devil is speaking through those that submitted to him to produce "extraordinarily sweet" music to capture so many Souls. ALMIGHTY GOD too is seeking sold into Christ People that would use for HIS Work of Salvation so that HE can speak/sing unprecedented mysteries through them to reverse what Satan has done and restores his Creatures back to HIMSELF. The writer of the following Song has obviously lost himself into JESUS Christ and permanent Holiness. The Youtube comments below the Video shows that it is massively converting Satanists, Atheists, Muslims, Pagans to Christianity and helping Christians to become permanently Holy. When HOLY SPIRIT Speaks through you, the whole Humanity knows it. Most people that hear it, download the audio and put it on repeat. The World needs more of this type of the unprecedented Revelations that came out in this Song. Yours may be through your career, movie, dressing, actions, profession, etc. Please let HIM use you too.
Despite still having 99 sheep, HE's the One who cares so much never to leave the lost 1 behind.

God of creation
There at the start
Before the beginning of time
With no point of reference
You spoke to the dark
And fleshed out the wonder of light

And as You speak
A hundred billion galaxies are born
In the vapor of Your breath the planets form
If the stars were made to worship so will I
I can see Your heart in everything You’ve made
Every burning star
A signal fire of grace
If creation sings Your praises so will I

God of Your promise
You don’t speak in vain
No syllable empty or void
For once You have spoken
All nature and science
Follow the sound of Your voice

And as You speak
A hundred billion creatures catch Your breath
Evolving in pursuit of what You said
If it all reveals Your nature so will I
I can see Your heart in everything You say
Every painted sky
A canvas of Your grace
If creation still obeys You so will I
So will I
So will I

If the mountains bow in reverence so will I
If the oceans roar Your greatness so will I
For if everything exists to lift You high so will I
If the wind goes where You send it so will I
If the rocks cry out in silence so will I
If the sum of all our praises still falls shy
Then we’ll sing again a hundred billion times

God of salvation
You chased down my heart
Through all of my failure and pride
On a hill You created
The light of the world
Abandoned in darkness to die
And as You speak
A hundred billion failures disappear
Where You lost Your life so I could find it here
If You left the grave behind You so will I
I can see Your heart in everything You’ve done
Every part designed in a work of art called love
If You gladly chose surrender so will I
I can see Your heart
Eight billion different ways
Every precious one
A child You died to save
If You gave Your life to love them so will I

Like You would again a hundred billion times
But what measure could amount to Your desire
You’re the One who never leaves the one behind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfVd5x9W1Xc
After deeply listening to the song, let's know what you think. Also, share other songs and material like this on this thread for us all to benefit too.

May God Almighy reward you for posting. This is pure!

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by gr8keeng: 2:08am On Jun 10, 2019
This is the church I attend here in the United States.... there are still more of the songs even better and deeper in lyrics than this.
EternalBeing:
The Easiest Way To Become a Strong Christian is by listening to the right things.
Ephesians 6:10&11. "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the LORD, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the." Strong Christians are those that are strong in the LORD by having unflinching/unwavering/unstoppable Faith in our CREATOR. How can we become strong in the LORD? The easiest way to become strong in the LORD is by making sincere effort to fill our minds with HIS Words and things that irreversibly solidifies/concertize our Faith in HIM.

You cannot unsee what you've seen and you cannot unhear what you've heard. That's why the devil is speaking through those that submitted to him to produce "extraordinarily sweet" music to capture so many Souls. ALMIGHTY GOD too is seeking sold into Christ People that would use for HIS Work of Salvation so that HE can speak/sing unprecedented mysteries through them to reverse what Satan has done and restores his Creatures back to HIMSELF. The writer of the following Song has obviously lost himself into JESUS Christ and permanent Holiness. The Youtube comments below the Video shows that it is massively converting Satanists, Atheists, Muslims, Pagans to Christianity and helping Christians to become permanently Holy. When HOLY SPIRIT Speaks through you, the whole Humanity knows it. Most people that hear it, download the audio and put it on repeat. The World needs more of this type of the unprecedented Revelations that came out in this Song. Yours may be through your career, movie, dressing, actions, profession, etc. Please let HIM use you too.
Despite still having 99 sheep, HE's the One who cares so much never to leave the lost 1 behind.

God of creation
There at the start
Before the beginning of time
With no point of reference
You spoke to the dark
And fleshed out the wonder of light

And as You speak
A hundred billion galaxies are born
In the vapor of Your breath the planets form
I can see Your heart in everything You’ve made
Every burning star
A signal fire of grace
If creation sings Your praises so will I

God of Your promise
You don’t speak in vain
No syllable empty or void
For once You have spoken
All nature and science
Follow the sound of Your voice

And as You speak
A hundred billion creatures catch Your breath
Evolving in pursuit of what You said
If it all reveals Your nature so will I
I can see Your heart in everything You say
Every painted sky
A canvas of Your grace
If creation still obeys You so will I
So will I
So will I

If the mountains bow in reverence so will I
If the oceans roar Your greatness so will I
For if everything exists to lift You high so will I
If the wind goes where You send it so will I
If the rocks cry out in silence so will I
If the sum of all our praises still falls shy
Then we’ll sing again a hundred billion times

God of salvation
You chased down my heart
Through all of my failure and pride
On a hill You created
The light of the world
Abandoned in darkness to die
And as You speak
A hundred billion failures disappear
Where You lost Your life so I could find it here
If You left the grave behind You so will I
I can see Your heart in everything You’ve done
Every part designed in a work of art called love
If You gladly chose surrender so will I
I can see Your heart
Eight billion different ways
Every precious one
A child You died to save
If You gave Your life to love them so will I

Like You would again a hundred billion times
But what measure could amount to Your desire
You’re the One who never leaves the one behind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfVd5x9W1Xc
After deeply listening to the song, let's know what you think. Also, share other songs and material like this on this thread for us all to benefit too.

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by sampopey(m): 4:13am On Jun 10, 2019
Desperate by Gift Christopher works for me.

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by araoye22(m): 9:48am On Jun 10, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Really touching song. I had to play it over and over again. Infact am playing it as I typed this. Op if you have more of songs like this please mention me.
https://www.mixcloud.com/iamjanzee/hillsong-6-hours-non-stop/ try download this, its a 6 hours hillsong mix

1 Like

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 10, 2019
Viking007:
I was watching this video sometime in March(downloaded it from YouTube), was so engrossed in worship when my phone rang. cheesy Turns out it was a mail to come pick up my appointment letter for a job I've been chasing for months.

Come back to betting thread. We miss you
Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by solpat(m): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
Lovely song and one of my favourites. I heard it first on DOMI RADIO, crammed the lyrics and downloaded it sharply cheesy cheesy

It's always on repeat on my phone or any device

1 Like

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Tchinaidi(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bamz:
Lovely thread EternalBeing, I've been an Hillsong fan since 2010 and 'So Will I' is one of my favourite songs. Others include 'Elohim', 'Beautiful Exchange' etc.
Umarshehu58, you have a very valid point.

What an amazing experience it is to hear some gospel songs that truly moves us! Sometimes we take this overwhelming musical experience as a spiritual one. Spiritual experience is rather sublime. It doesn't always require musical melodies cc: TroubleMaker47, Jabioro, StrikeBack, Neimar. God speaks to us in different ways. While watching a movie, to express different moods, different kinds of music are used, and we feel that we are a part of that movie. It doesn't mean we are really living that movie. Our heart is foolish, it befools easily. The spiritual experience involves both heart and mind: Heart that feels Jesus' love and a mind that resolves not to sin anymore, cc: Umarshehu58. It isn't a soda fizz that calms down after a few minutes but an unquenchable inferno. It's a continuous uplifting process to grow more like Jesus. Spiritual experience can be musical but ordinary 'musical experience' can never be spiritual because it is transient.

Viking007, I'm glad you were inspired by this song. Congrats on your job.

adeiza4u, 'No Longer a Slave' is such a powerful song. Perfect for breaking free from addictions.

Tchinaidi, I'm sorry about your situation but remember that it's just a phase. Pain may last for a minute, an hour, a day or even a year and something else will take its place. Be strong.
You can listen to the ffg:
No longer slaves - Bethel
One Day - Matt Redman
Tremble - Mosaic MSC
He Will Hold Me Fast - Keith & Kristyn Getty
Yes I Will - Vertical Worship
Do It Again - Elevation Worship
In Christ Alone - Passion (Kristian Stanfill)
Your Love Defends Me - Matt Maher
Pls let me know the ones you find most comforting.
Am experiencing a lot of changes.Thank you Jesus.Do it again struck a cord in me,No longer a slave minister to me,But after listening to do it again I felt wholeness and clarity of mind.Thanks a million for this

1 Like

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by GSyntax(m): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
I got to know this song in 2018. Up till now, I still haven't recovered from the impact of that song.

Other powerful songs, I believe, you guys will like include:

1. No Longer Slaves by Bethel Music
2. New Wine by Bethel Music
3. What a Beautiful Name by Hillsong Music
4. Do It Again by Elevation Worship/Travis Greene
5. Reckless Love originally by Cory Asbury
6. Speak To Me by Kari Jobe
7. Wide As The Sky by Matt Redman

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by madmaxbros: 5:10am On Jul 21, 2019
Your hunt for premium luxury homes in Kolkata ends with JJ Properties. We are the most well known luxury real estate property dealer in Kolkata. You will get here the best infrastructures and design with great amenities at the Kolkata's best location. So, connect with us to get your desired 2/3/4 BHK flats, Luxury Homes or Stylish Modern Townhouses with property specifications, amenities and contact details.

Visit our website:- http://jjproperties.in/services/premium-homes
Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by anambraamaka: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2019
MartinsD12:

That's my man there, bosa nwako, utalinator, utalimmuo, awka Don cast reppin, signature fly guy.

Really you know Utali? I’m a big fan oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) / "Put God First In All You Do & You Shall Trample Upon Money Like This" - Man / Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.