Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) (17139 Views)

Advise To Those Seeking Investment Opportunities And Business Partnerships Here / Seeking Investment Advice / N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by ginovera: 11:38am On May 29, 2019
davincizlyrics:

What I have doesn’t satisfy your all your requirements though but you I’m absolutely sure about the ROI. The business is an eye clinic in a Suburban location, currently untouched by any. If this interests you, I could elaborate more.

Pls send me a mail adabhie.kingsley@yahoo.com
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by mybusinesss(m): 12:23pm On May 29, 2019
davincizlyrics:

What I have doesn’t satisfy your all your requirements though but you I’m absolutely sure about the ROI. The business is an eye clinic in a Suburban location, currently untouched by any. If this interests you, I could elaborate more.

I can see aussig's investment principal (N 1,000,000) already covers your capital proposal (N 828,000).

However, if all sails through with both of you and there's a space for a baby investor I'm willing to throw in a few bucks too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 12:46pm On May 29, 2019
mybusinesss:

I can see aussig's investment principal (N 1,000,000) already covers your capital proposal (N 828,000).

However, if all sails through with both of you and there's a space for a baby investor I'm willing to throw in a few bucks too.

My initial plan was to diversify my portfolio and spread risks by investing in at least 2 or 3 different entities...that investment plan still stands.

We are still at the stage of reviewing the business plan and other documents so if you're serious enough you can still come onboard so long as the main business promoter davincizlyrics is willing to have business dealings with you

1 Like

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Planet3xi: 6:01pm On May 29, 2019
Gforce2019:

All scammers on this platform went on holiday. .. . because this condition will expose them....
Thanks for sharing...I have saved your points.

Scammers everywhere

Shut up. I have 5 solid legitimate businesses but won't discuss my niz plans in public online. It applies to other people too. Its too desperate disclosing business plans and structure in public. I rather keep it sealed

3 Likes

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Planet3xi: 6:03pm On May 29, 2019
Guruindahouse:
Why can't you purchase treasury bills? It's difficult to find a trustworthy and reliable biz partner these days.

Hater alert. People can decide what they want themselves. Just as you're not a thief or killer so also are over one million legitimate persons out there you're trying to deny an opportunity for growth. Grow up. Stop spreading panic
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Gforce2019: 6:05pm On May 29, 2019
Planet3xi:

Shut up. I have 5 solid legitimate businesses but won't discuss my niz plans in public online. It applies to other people too. Its too desperate disclosing business plans and structure in public. I rather keep it sealed

I can understand , Mr business idea....
By the time SARS or EFCC hit you, you will narrate what it's in that your empty brain.

Awon ole omo..
Oni kuure

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Planet3xi: 6:06pm On May 29, 2019
davincizlyrics:

Yeah I guess Nigeria of today is that bad.. Nobody’s word counts for much these days.. But that’s what I have to offer, if I did have a collateral, I would have probably gotten a loan or something.. What I have offered in terms of guarantors and my family’s permanent residence is enough for you to understand that I mean business.. You’ll be aware of the Business’ Activities, location, down to the daily financials.. In a way you’ll be a partner; which is primarily what being an investor means; Being a partner.

My brother I have spoken to over 30 persons in the past two months. Few people are financial literate can spot a profitable venture enough to invest in it. I've offered a jeep,my house,lawyer,CAC registration certificate,acres of lands I bought for farming yet they disbelieve. I suggest we pray hard for finds to grow our enterprises somehow. Its sad before people listen to you they shout scam. God bless your hustle. Me I have tried,I'm exhausted and may just throw away my plans and travel out.

3 Likes

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Planet3xi: 6:11pm On May 29, 2019
Gforce2019:

I can understand , Mr business idea....
By the time SARS or EFCC hit you, you will narrate what it's in that your empty brain.

Awon ole omo..
Oni kuure

God bless you. God will reward you accordingly

Guys can you see what I'm talking about.

Is it right when people know absolutely nothing about people and instantly huge then this way. Please think about this guys. Should people be judged before they're heard. Is this how social media should be used. Look at someone wishing me death and all sort of ills because of his perceived notions of me.

God help us. My God will answer for me. I won't abuse the liberty social media gives.

I'm the CEO of Prudent Farms & Waste Solutions

Company is registered

Tax identification achieved

My lawyer manages my portfolio

I use just one bank account in twelve years and can prepare a statement to this

I was mentored under Tai Solar in

I'm into farming, recycling and food produce marketing.

I buy food stuffs in rurals in bulk and sell on retials in the urban.

As you've cursed me when I don't deserve, may God deal with you accordingly.

8 Likes

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Guruindahouse(m): 7:42am On May 30, 2019
You don't know who is going to have that little faith in you and invest in your businesses but checked your mention to my post and insulted me. You even told someone else to shut up. I am expecting this thread to be for serious-minded people and matured ones that will be deterred of abuse and curse. Let's be civic because no one has monopoly of abuse. I am only suggesting Tbills to the OP. I am also a potential investor as well but I am more scrupulous than ever now before I to go into any investment.

Someone duped me here on Nairaland recently on ROI over investment of less than 100k naira. He becomes boss when he got what he wanted. I even sent his whatsapp chat on ROI agreement we had back then to him but he has been twisting me.

Planet3xi:

Hater alert. People can decide what they want themselves. Just as you're not a thief or killer so also are over one million legitimate persons out there you're trying to deny an opportunity for growth. Grow up. Stop spreading panic
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Planet3xi: 8:07am On May 30, 2019
Guruindahouse:
You don't know who is going to have that little faith in you and invest in your businesses but checked your mention to my post and insulted me. You even told someone else to shut up. I am expecting this thread to be for serious-minded people and matured ones that will be deterred of abuse and curse. Let's be civic because no one has monopoly of abuse. I am only suggesting Tbills to the OP. I am also a potential investor as well but I am more scrupulous than ever now before I to go into any investment.

Someone duped me here on Nairaland recently on ROI over investment of less than 100k naira. He becomes boss when he got what he wanted. I even sent his whatsapp chat on ROI agreement we had back then to him but he has been twisting me.

I don't insult people. In real life or online. Not even people lower than me financially. If you show me where I made an unwarranted comment I'll apologise. Spreading fear and panic destroys peoples fate in one another subjecting then to be scam artists before they're heard. As for investments,no need I'm close to throwing in the towel already. My apologies if I insulted you in anyway
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2019
NairalandAngel:
Are you interested in investing in a partnership?

What do you have in mind?
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by shoray1704: 10:59am On May 30, 2019
aussig:

Couldn't post because I was banned by anti-spam bot for no reason.
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by jmatthew(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2019
aussig:

Thank you for this opportunity sir
Footwears have evolved from being just a basic need to essential fashion item making the footwear industry large, lucrative and competitive with new and existing shoemakers competing to meet the high demand for quality fashionable locally made footwear.
Most of this shoemakers face challenges and one major challenge is getting funds to purchase equipments, tools and even workshops to create their products they mostly depend on outsourcing which can be limited and time consuming. I know this because I am also a shoemaker and have been active in the industry for five years and faced this challenge and still know a lot of shoemakers facing the same.
Which was what prompted my proposed business to setup a hub which is a conducive working space equipped with necessary equipments, tools and materials shoemakers can come to use to create their products from scratch to finish and also display their product at affordable cost and price. I have confidence in the profitability of this business and have done my homework, since the inception of the idea I have invested close to 200k to purchase an industrial sewing machine, filing machine, stamping machine and some tools.
I need an investment of 600k to fully establish the business with a projected monthly revenue of 400k. I am ready to lay out the full business plan whenever you are. Let's shape the footwear industry together
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by kunlef1: 7:04pm On May 30, 2019
@jmathew,

Your business proposal sounds doable and not so difficult to achieve.

Since you have already invested close to 200k, I think all you need is 1 to 3 people to buy the other complementary equipment which will be co-located. This will eliminate the issue of trust of people handing over their money to a total stranger but rather bringing it together and the profit can be shared.

Which state are you looking at?

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by kunlef1: 7:18pm On May 30, 2019
davincizlyrics:

It’s a suburban location. The truth is that there’s a lot more that can be done with more funding but it’s pretty much the basics as it’s a surbuban location, luxury and state of the art isn’t of primary concern at the moment.. The clinic will grow to that stage. The funding will be spent on rent, furniture, inventory and marketing. generally..for now the amount will suffice..

I see this as a good but long- term investment that can even be expandable over time. However, I don't understand why you are not willing to mention the state, as it definitely will have direct impact on decision making by potential investors.

1 Like

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by jmatthew(m): 7:30pm On May 30, 2019
kunlef1:
@jmathew,

Your business proposal sounds doable and not so difficult to achieve.

Since you have already invested close to 200k, I think all you need is 1 to 3 people to buy the other complementary equipment which will be co-located. This will eliminate the issue of trust of people handing over their money to a total stranger but rather bringing it together and the profit can be shared.

Which state are you looking at?

Cheers.

Trust me it's not as simple as I made it look like but yes it's very doable when you know what you doing. I can't divulge much info than that here if really interested please feel free to message me on my brand email Shoegry@gmail.com.
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Planet3xi: 7:48pm On May 30, 2019
jmatthew:

Trust me it's not as simple as I made it look like but yes it's very doable when you know what you doing. I can't divulge much info than that here if really interested please feel free to message me on my brand email Shoegry@gmail.com.

This is one of my future business ventures.

While I read your proposal I like to encourage you to make a solid marketing proposal for your products. I.e the organic channel of distribution and other myriad of channels you would sell your produced goods so they don't stay long on the igba cheesy

Materials is important in shoe production. Rubber, Leather the material determine the stitching, the stiches and knitting techniques.and the machines you'll need.

Pictures of finished goods would be good

A robust marketing plan that will sync your productive plan is required.

1 Like

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by favourabl: 7:45am On May 31, 2019
I have been into it for more than a year now, also i operate within a registered company.. owned by me..

so i currently have goods worth 1.3m waiting to be cleared, these are items i sell online and have been doing very well the last 2 times i have brought it in and sold basically online.. (i recently finished a project that took chunk of my cash and can't fund the business completely)

I need partner this time to clear the goods (for 150,000 naira)

and advertising to sell on various platforms i normally sell on (facebook, instagram and some popular blogs in Nigeria) = 250,000 naira cumulatively

I know the audience and how to target them.. i do payment on delivery and i have a 90% delivery rate from all orders that come my way...

I would love you to do a partnership here.. fund the remaining 400,000 naira and i will pay you 200k profits in 2 months time.. plus your 400k investment,..

Then subsequently we will look at products (carefully research the product) and pull cash to push the product.. and share outputs 50-50

I am reachable on 08135120000 (day or night.. on WhatsApp, call or sms)

I reside in Abuja, so if you are in Abuja and need to meetup.. lets do this you will be glad you jumped on it
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Dangrace01: 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
aussig:
I have idle sum of N1 million which I want to invest in at least 3 different businesses

Please send in your proposals if you have any viable business you are running which requires infusion of a little cash to help expand its operation.

Conditions potential investees must meet

- Business must be registered with a name from Corporate Affairs Commission

- Business must have been in operation for at least 18 months

- The business must actually be involved in the production of an item or rendering or services (Online businesses such as forex trading, bitcoin trading, multilevel marking etc are not acceptable)

- You must demonstrate a complete understanding of the business you are promoting including the business trends and seasonality therein

- You must prove that the business is making money and has potentials

- No middle men or agents allowed, I will only deal with the business owner directly

The whole business concept must be outlined here on Nairaland; there will be no telephone communication until you are able to convince me that the business venture is worth the risk.

I see that you have the skill in analyzing business so ill like you to analyse this biz to see what can go wrong
The idea is simple become an outgrower for dangote / dansa tomato processing plant. Dangote is planting a new type of tomato strand that can produce x7 of any amount of tomato your land can produce and he is giving it out to outgrowers to plant.
The idea is become an out grower for dangote tomato plant kano
I am considering getting land in zaria/kaduna. There are two ways to get land. I can easily collect in kaduna state to farm or we sign contract with tomato farmers cooperative where we supply them with seedlings and ferterlizer and they the farmers do the farming during harvest the produce is divided into two
Dansa/dangote processing plant buys tomato in kilogram not in basket that is why tomato farners don’t like selling tomato to the factory, farmers prefer selling in basket in open market because price could climb up very fast.
I see this idea as a long term plan because I observed dangote cbn governor and audu ogbeh are working on banning importation of tomato paste
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Planet3xi: 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
Dangrace01:

I see that you have the skill in analyzing business so ill like you to analyse this biz to see what can go wrong
The idea is simple become an outgrower for dangote / dansa tomato processing plant. Dangote is planting a new type of tomato strand that can produce x7 of any amount of tomato your land can produce and he is giving it out to outgrowers to plant.
I am considering getting land in zaria/kaduna. There are two ways to get land. I can easily collect in kaduna state to farm or we sign contract with tomato farmers cooperative where we supply them with seedlings and ferterlizer and they the farmers do the farming during harvest the produce is divided into two
Dansa/dangote processing plant buys tomato in kilogram not in basket that is why tomato farners don’t like selling tomato to the factory, farmers prefer selling in basket in open market because price could climb up very fast.
I see this idea as a long term plan because I observed dangote cbn governor and audu ogbeh are working on banning importation of tomato paste

How true is the banning of tomato paste. Dangote is greedy as usual. Just too greedy

1 Like

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 1:46am On Jun 03, 2019
Dangrace01:

Here is my submission but first I have a few questions...

Has the new tomato strand been tested in Nigeria/ Is the weather conducive for it?

How many companies were contracted to supply tomatoes to the factory?

Does the contract have an exclusivity clause?

Risks of buying from farmers

- You must have contracts with the various farmers that states that they must sell a certain percentage of the yield to you (To minimize risk of diversion)

- You must also have a written contract with the offtaker Dansa/Dangote Group with a clause that states that they cannot buy that particular strand of tomato from the farmers but only from you

- There is also the risk that there will be bad weather which could affect the crop yield and cause you to loose money

- You must be ready to supply the farmer with new seedlings of the crop every planting season therefore you need to be sure you will have guaranteed supply

- The tomatoes usually must be delivered to the factory within the shortest time once they have been harvested, therefore you must have the means to do this once you take delivery

- You must have an arrangement that guarantees you supply of fresh tomatoes all year round therefore the farmers must be planting new crops at each point in time

- There is also the risk that a new government could decide to change policy and lift the ban on imported tomato; this could have an adverse effect on your investment

Risks of owning the farm and planting the tomatoes yourself

- Before venturing into this you must have a contract with the offtaker Dansa/Dangote Group which must state that they must buy tomatoes from you so long as it meets the agreed quality standard

- You will need to commit more resources upfront eg buying or leasing the farmland, equipment etc

- Do you have any prior farming experience? If you do not then venturing in on a large scale is very risky except you go into partnership with an experienced person who is willing to commit time and resources like you.

- You must also make sure that the land you get is very large so you can take advantage of economies of scale

- Running a farm of such magnitude means you need to make out time to supervise the operations until the farm becomes stable

- There is the risk of crop failure which could lead to losses

- You are more likely to make more money running the farm but you have more risks to bear since you will be handling the entire value chain

- There is also the risk that a new government could decide to change policy and lift the ban on imported tomato; this could have an adverse effect on your investment

7 Likes

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Kenni700(m): 3:17am On Jun 03, 2019
Hi @aussig.

My business has every requirement that you have asked for.
Although we are looking at N2m, but we can deal if you certify us okay on your terms and conditions.

We produce cake toppers and a new innovative type of teaching aids for schools.

1.Cake Toppers.
We produce a minimum of 15,000 cartoon character cake toppers and we have upto 7 major distributors in Lagos alone. We have buyers in Abuja, Kaduna, Akure, Benin City and Warri.
After seeing the markets, we realize that cartoon toppers are only limited to children's party. Hence we have developed toppers for adults as well which is in high demand.

2. Teaching Aids.
Our teaching aids looks very foreign in nature and quality which alot of schools have keyed into them while some schools have added them to their curriculum.
We have only produced one teaching aid which are numbers. But after seeing the request from the Nigerian market, we have decided to add Alphabets, Shapes, Colors, Animals (both wide and domestic), Continents of the World and Map of Nigeria.....all these are colorful flash card teaching aids that makes learning fun for school children from the ages of 2-6 while it makes teaching easier for the teacher.

We have a bank statement to back all our transactions, we have a collateral at hand, we have products we produce with one raw material, our business has been registered as a limited liability company since 2008.

We have several pictures to show for our works.
Hoping to get your response.

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kenni700:
Hi @aussig.

Although we are looking at N2m, but we can deal if you certify us okay on your terms and conditions.

1.Cake Toppers.
We produce a minimum of 15,000 cartoon character cake toppers and we have upto 7 major distributors in Lagos alone. We have buyers in Abuja, Kaduna, Akure, Benin City and Warri.
After seeing the markets, we realize that cartoon toppers are only limited to children's party. Hence we have developed toppers for adults as well which is in high demand.

2. Teaching Aids.
Our teaching aids looks very foreign in nature and quality which alot of schools have keyed into them while some schools have added them to their curriculum.
We have only produced one teaching aid which are numbers. But after seeing the request from the Nigerian market, we have decided to add Alphabets, Shapes, Colors, Animals (both wide and domestic), Continents of the World and Map of Nigeria.....all these are colorful flash card teaching aids that makes learning fun for school children from the ages of 2-6 while it makes teaching easier for the teacher.

We have a bank statement to back all our transactions, we have a collateral at hand, we have products we produce with one raw material, our business has been registered as a limited liability company since 2008.

- The 15,000 cartoon toppers you produce is for which period? Monthly? Quaterly or Annually?

- What do you need the N2 million for? Working capital or acquisition of machinery?

- What type of financing are you looking at? Equity or loan?

- What is the type of asset you want to use as collateral? What is it's open market value?

- Please provide your email address

1 Like

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Kenni700(m): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kenni700:
Hi @aussig.

1.Cake Toppers.

2. Teaching Aids.

I will contact you on WhatsApp using your number 0.8.0.5***9.8.4.2

1 Like

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
Tolani0167:
My role is production, distribution and organizing the application
I serve North central and North West (the factory is located in Kaduna State
)
I serve middle class administrative workers of the state between age 35-70
yes I have three (3) financial book
Am looking at 500k to increase working capital payable with six months

Information on your profile appears to indicate that you're more of a building contractor than a paint dealer...

What interest rate do you propose to pay for the loan of 500K?

Do you have any collateral you can pledge as security?

Please share your email address
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Ayus34(m): 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
aussig:
I have idle sum of N1 million which I want to invest in at least 3 different businesses

Please send in your proposals if you have any viable business you are running which requires infusion of a little cash to help expand its operation.

Conditions potential investees must meet

- Business must be registered with a name from Corporate Affairs Commission

- Business must have been in operation for at least 18 months

- The business must actually be involved in the production of an item or rendering or services (Online businesses such as forex trading, bitcoin trading, multilevel marking etc are not acceptable)

- You must demonstrate a complete understanding of the business you are promoting including the business trends and seasonality therein

- You must prove that the business is making money and has potentials

- No middle men or agents allowed, I will only deal with the business owner directly

The whole business concept must be outlined here on Nairaland; there will be no telephone communication until you are able to convince me that the business venture is worth the risk.

Yes business registered with office base in ogba Lagos

Over 18months operation.

Business type is on agriculture and real estate.

Yes the business is already making money,just to scale up on new projects.

Yes with experience in the good and bad side of the business,can to a great extent says we have Tue required experience needed to take the business to the next level.

The business is centered around agriculture and real estate as it has been Stated,provided safe and secure affordable agricultural land services for interested individuals under our agric hub estate,providing technical and advisory supports aswell.
With the real estate environments it helps to properly organized the way agricultural business is been conducted and a one stop solution estate where farmers worries such as storage, post harvest challenges and agro processing solution will be rendered, first project as been executed while the second one Is to render solutions the first couldn't deliver.

Fund needed to inject into the company to properly scale up,are to achieve some promotions and marketing goals,recruitment of more experienced hands to handle some vital department with the capacity to deliver organization targets and goals...investors can come in as stakeholders or strict investment arrangements.
Fund needed is around 8million with very good annual return
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Fish4wealth: 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
You've spoken well. But don't give up on your idea.

Howbeit, many potential investors may equally not know why some of us resorted to seeking investment from individuals as against financial instituitions.

In addition, i don't equally share my full business idea online cos when i see a serious investor, i will know.

And it amused me when i discover the expected ROI demanded which cannot be gotten even in a well structured mutual funds.

I'm a serial agropreneur of over 15years experience both in the private organisations and sole business. An alumnus and beneficiary of Tonyelumelu Foundation, FATE foundation, CEO Young Zoologist Enterprises and President, AgroHubCoop( registered).

My enterprise runs agro investment with guarantee and return on investment with proves from some of our investors.

For investment discussion, i can be reached on 081-537-01613 whatsapp

Planet3xi:

My brother I have spoken to over 30 persons in the past two months. Few people are financial literate can spot a profitable venture enough to invest in it. I've offered a jeep,my house,lawyer,CAC registration certificate,acres of lands I bought for farming yet they disbelieve. I suggest we pray hard for finds to grow our enterprises somehow. Its sad before people listen to you they shout scam. God bless your hustle. Me I have tried,I'm exhausted and may just throw away my plans and travel out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Weak Naira: Worried Investors Sell Shares For 6th Consecutive Day / Where Can I Sell My TBC (kringle Cash) Or Who Is Up To Buy / Crowd 1: All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.