Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) (17173 Views)

Advise To Those Seeking Investment Opportunities And Business Partnerships Here / Seeking Investment Advice / N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Abeys1(m): 7:46am On Jul 11, 2019
1. Cost of 1 ton is N7, 500
2. Cost of haulage per ton is N4, 500
3. Profit has variation....... N800-N1, 000
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by keneryhark(m): 7:16am On Jul 12, 2019
aussig:

Are you based in Lagos?
yes I reside in lagos
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Abeys1(m): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2019
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2019
shoray1704:

Couldn't post because I was banned by anti-spam bot for no reason.

Still waiting to hear from you
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by godblessuyirich(f): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
Good evening sir, I am into a very good biz, and ve been looking for investors and partners. been into it now for 7yrs.i will seen u a mail.
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Mannyemmy(m): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
Hello sir, I'm Manny a professional web developer based in Edo state. I'm planning in starting a
general survey/leisure company which will be the first of it's kind in Nigeria. I'm almost done with the site but not hosted yet. I will need fundings in the aspect of advertisement, renting a suitable place and getting some equipments which all will be valued at 750k to 1M and I promise to pay back in full in less than 9 months with huge interest.

You can call or WhatsApp me

https:///2347080126206

Thanks
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 6:09am On Aug 16, 2019
godblessuyirich:
Good evening sir, I am into a very good biz, and ve been looking for investors and partners. been into it now for 7yrs.i will seen u a mail.

I will chat with you later today on WhatsApp?
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 6:20am On Aug 16, 2019
Mannyemmy:
Hello sir, I'm Manny a professional web developer based in Edo state. I'm planning in starting a
general survey/leisure company which will be the first of it's kind in Nigeria. I'm almost done with the site but not hosted yet. I will need fundings in the aspect of advertisement, renting a suitable place and getting some equipments which all will be valued at 750k to 1M and I promise to pay back in full in less than 9 months with huge interest.

You can call or WhatsApp me

https:///2347080126206

Thanks

What evidence do you have as proof that there is a market for the services of this type of business here in Nigeria?
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Mannyemmy(m): 8:02am On Aug 16, 2019
aussig:

What evidence do you have as proof that there is a market for the services of this type of business here in Nigeria?

There is because it involves exchange of money from brands to the users and anything that involves a legit site paying its users, Nigerians are grandmasters of that and I can get over 500,000 unique visitors monthly.
And in regards for me getting survey projects for businesses in Nigeria will be quite easy because I have some special offers to approach the big companies
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Mannyemmy(m): 8:04am On Aug 16, 2019
aussig:

There will also be a free online games in the site where users can play and earn, there will also be paid ad videos from our advertisers to attract great traffic
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 3:46am On Aug 17, 2019
Mannyemmy:

There is because it involves exchange of money from brands to the users and anything that involves a legit site paying its users, Nigerians are grandmasters of that and I can get over 500,000 unique visitors monthly.
And in regards for me getting survey projects for businesses in Nigeria will be quite easy because I have some special offers to approach the big companies

There are some other clarifications I need however, in order not to force you to divulge your strategies in public I shall contact you on WhatsApp through 0813***3375 to continue my probe.

Please note that this not a commitment to invest
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 6:16am On Aug 28, 2019
godblessuyirich:

I have replied you.

11am on Thursday 29 August 2019 would be suitable
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by michkosi(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
with 1million u can buy a bet9ja shop...... depending on th weekly commission from the shop....
if u could get a weekly commission on 30k do d mathematics ..u r good to go....

it is a actually a side hustle ...stress free..... reward for passion ..... contact me if interested i reside in the east

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
michkosi:
with 1million u can buy a bet9ja shop...... depending on th weekly commission from the shop....
if u could get a weekly commission on 30k do d mathematics ..u r good to go....

it is a actually a side hustle ...stress free..... reward for passion ..... contact me if interested i reside in the east

What is the average monthly running cost for a Bet9ja shop?
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 1:06am On Sep 06, 2019
Six11:
Order for your Copy of Business Idea Encyclopedia. Your source of multiple Non- stop income.

Hurry and Grab a Copy Now./0703

cool
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by WaterDesign(m): 1:40am On Sep 06, 2019
My name is Kolawole. A graphic Designer, instructor and printer. Am looking for an investor in large format printing machine. I have an office space already situated in traffic area where I do my printing.
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
WaterDesign:
My name is Kolawole. A graphic Designer, instructor and printer. Am looking for an investor in large format printing machine. I have an office space already situated in traffic area where I do my printing.

How long have you been in the business?

Where is the office space located?
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by rozayx5(m): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
aussig:

How long have you been in the business?

Where is the office space located?

If your interested in a startup with a global market?
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by Tinrus1: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
The name of my company is tinrus enterprise, it is registered with cac, i have been into petroleum brokeage for about 7 months now. I want to go into retailing diesel to diesel suppliers. I'll rent a diesel pump in a filling station where they don't use the pump and store diesel I'll get from nnpc there. I have been in the petroleum business for a while so i have a lot of diesel suppliers contact that would buy from me, because i am giving them at a better price and companies they are supplying are close to where I'll be dealing in

1 Like

Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2019
rozayx5:

If your interested in a startup with a global market?

I am interested in all kinds business but they must pass the 4 tests listed below:

- The business must have been in operation for at least 18 months

- The business must actually be involved in the production of an item or rendering or services (Online businesses such as forex trading, bitcoin trading, multilevel marking etc are not acceptable)

- You must demonstrate a complete understanding of the business you are promoting including knowledge of the business trends and seasonality therein

- You must prove that the business is making money and has potentials
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by munchi(m): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
aussig:
I have idle sum of N1 million which I want to invest in at least 3 different businesses

Please send in your proposals if you have any viable business you are running which requires infusion of a little cash to help expand its operation.

Conditions potential investees must meet

- Business must be registered with a name from Corporate Affairs Commission

- Business must have been in operation for at least 18 months

- The business must actually be involved in the production of an item or rendering or services (Online businesses such as forex trading, bitcoin trading, multilevel marking etc are not acceptable)

- You must demonstrate a complete understanding of the business you are promoting including knowledge of the business trends and seasonality therein

- No middle men or agents allowed, I will only deal with the business owner directly

The whole business concept must be outlined here on Nairaland; there will be no telephone communication until you are able to convince me that the business venture is worth the risk.

how do I speak with you privately
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 6:25am On Sep 10, 2019
munchi:

how do I speak with you privately

What is your email address please?
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by munchi(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
aussig:

Ameliaolie59@gmail.com
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by munchi(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
aussig:

Ameliaolie59@gmail.com
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by battyguy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by aussig(m): 6:49am On Sep 11, 2019
munchi:

Ameliaolie59@gmail.com

I have sent you an email
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by dmkara: 7:50am On Sep 11, 2019
aussig:
I have idle sum of N1 million which I want to invest in at least 3 different businesses

Please send in your proposals if you have any viable business you are running which requires infusion of a little cash to help expand its operation.

Conditions potential investees must meet

- Business must be registered with a name from Corporate Affairs Commission

- Business must have been in operation for at least 18 months

- No middle men or agents allowed, I will only deal with the business owner directly

The whole business concept must be outlined here on Nairaland; there will be no telephone communication until you are able to convince me that the business venture is worth the risk.

Click on my username to read the latest post I have made about looking for an investor. I think you will be interested. If you are, then contact me through the emails provided at the end of that post. However, N1 million is kind of too small to invest in three businesses, especially those with high returns. Mine is such. What you should consider is how much money N1 million will make you in a month, not insisting on three different businesses. Suppose you invest in three businesses that gives you a combined profit of N50K a month. If another single business will yield N100K, then obviously, the single one is better than the three. Spreading your money into different businesses increases the risk of losses more than it decreases.
Re: N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) by frakdon(m): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
favourabl:
I have been into it for more than a year now, also i operate within a registered company.. owned by me..

so i currently have goods worth 1.3m waiting to be cleared, these are items i sell online and have been doing very well the last 2 times i have brought it in and sold basically online.. (i recently finished a project that took chunk of my cash and can't fund the business completely)

I need partner this time to clear the goods (for 150,000 naira)

and advertising to sell on various platforms i normally sell on (facebook, instagram and some popular blogs in Nigeria) = 250,000 naira cumulatively

I know the audience and how to target them.. i do payment on delivery and i have a 90% delivery rate from all orders that come my way...

I would love you to do a partnership here.. fund the remaining 400,000 naira and i will pay you 200k profits in 2 months time.. plus your 400k investment,..

Then subsequently we will look at products (carefully research the product) and pull cash to push the product.. and share outputs 50-50

I am reachable on 08135120000 (day or night.. on WhatsApp, call or sms)

I reside in Abuja, so if you are in Abuja and need to meetup.. lets do this you will be glad you jumped on it

i will call you.

you are on WhatsApp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See This 3 Bedroom Bungalow Design Perfectly Suited For A 30ft X 120ft Land Size / Where Can I Sell My TBC (kringle Cash) Or Who Is Up To Buy / Weak Naira: Worried Investors Sell Shares For 6th Consecutive Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.