Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) (26507 Views)

2023: The Moment Amaechi Said 3rd Party, (LP, Peter Obi) Won The Election. / The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries / Amaechi Thanks Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by kirajustice: 2:36pm On May 26, 2019
@POLITICSNGR

The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi on Wednesday jokingly thanked President Buhari for not converting him to Islam, saying he has been attacked severally for associating with a President who many assumed was planning to Islamize Nigeria.Amaechi said this at the valedictory Federal Executive Council meeting at the State House Abuja yesterday Wednesday, May 22nd.The former Rivers state governor narrated how he was almost chased out of Christ the King Catholic Church in 2014 for supporting the president, who they alleged was trying to Islamise the country.“Mr President, let me thank you for not converting me to Islam.

I say that specifically because in 2014 when I walked into Christ the King Catholic Church, I was literally chased out of the church as a governor because I was accused of supporting a man whose agenda was to Islamise Nigeria.

He added that in Rivers state, they began to call me `Alhaji Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi’. I thank you because they have dropped the `Alhaji’ and back to Mr Chibuike Amaechi,’’ he said.

Politics Nigeria has footage of Amaechi's Speech.

Watch the Video/Buhari's reaction HERE

https://politicsnigeria.com/video-of-rotimi-amaechi-thanking-president-buhari-over-non-conversion-to-islam-emerges/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by SLAP44: 2:36pm On May 26, 2019
Rotimi Iscariot

The man who sold his state out to outsiders for a mere 30 pieces of silver.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by emeijeh(m): 2:37pm On May 26, 2019
Nothing meaningful to say.
This shows the condition of His portfolio and ministry.

4 years of NO RESULT

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by Dangana1990: 2:57pm On May 26, 2019
emeijeh:
Nothing meaningful to say. This shows the condition of His portfolio and ministry.
4 years of Good RESULT
Like it or not 4+4

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by tukdi: 3:02pm On May 26, 2019
wink
Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by SmellingAnus(m): 3:07pm On May 26, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by Bossontop(m): 3:07pm On May 26, 2019

8 Likes

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by oilPUSSY(f): 3:07pm On May 26, 2019
Bull crap!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by frnchandrew(m): 3:07pm On May 26, 2019
emeijeh:
Nothing meaningful to say.
This shows the condition of His portfolio and ministry.

4 years of NO RESULT
You are certainly not realistic...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by OTayobami(m): 3:08pm On May 26, 2019
So if them leave you, you go really convert just because of your support for Buhari, see this old man with no direction in life o!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by Godjone(m): 3:08pm On May 26, 2019
Animal.
Fool
Idiot
Betrayer.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by Philinho(m): 3:08pm On May 26, 2019
most useless man and a sycophant.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by elitejosef: 3:08pm On May 26, 2019
This man Sha, he's so clueless

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by squash47(m): 3:08pm On May 26, 2019
Failure

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by uselesscountry: 3:09pm On May 26, 2019
Is this news.
People are dying of hunger, you are talking about Christianity and Islam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by Mariangeles(f): 3:09pm On May 26, 2019
I see what he did right there...

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by Gkemz: 3:09pm On May 26, 2019
The mumu dullard didn't know he was been shaded

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by Olukat(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2019
angry angry Such statement can only come from a mentally challenged fellow.
How does such statement make things work in Nigeria?
However, God bless OBJ, Aisha Buhari, me and anyone than can feel and identify failure...Buhari failed!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by Kenmatt(m): 3:10pm On May 26, 2019
Amechi is the greatest politician from the entire Rivers State.

He saw what many have not seen.

Kudos to you Sir.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 26, 2019
Hmmm Honourable Rotimi Amaechi playing emotional black mail,but I think he deserves another four years at least he is trying in the Railway Sector.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by kingsmecca(m): 3:11pm On May 26, 2019
Dear Minister! Please when is the modern rail coming to South South and East
Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by huptin(m): 3:11pm On May 26, 2019
I might not like this man but I admit he is the only functional minister in Buhari's cabinet

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by mamaafrik(m): 3:11pm On May 26, 2019
North will use a brother of yours to reduce you,Amaechi and other southerner needs to read about How Alimi surreptitiously islamized Ilorin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by mrvitalis(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2019
Dangana1990:
Like it or not 4+4
And so what did it change for u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by hisexcellency34: 3:13pm On May 26, 2019
So, this Fulanisation and Islamisation agenda is real?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by AkataYeriYeri: 3:13pm On May 26, 2019
Wisest man from the SS/SE Combined

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by NoBetterNigeria: 3:13pm On May 26, 2019
Stupidity of the highest order....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by EternalBeing: 3:14pm On May 26, 2019
I love Muslims. See the effect of this Song on Muslims worldwide. https://www.nairaland.com/5208895/not-listen-song-remain-same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by IbokPatrick(m): 3:15pm On May 26, 2019
Codswallop
Re: The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS) by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:15pm On May 26, 2019
SLAP44:
Rotimi Iscariot

The man who sold his state out to outsiders for a mere 30 pieces of silver.
U call a super minister "30 pieces of silver"?
Haaaa!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style / Why Didn’t You Withdraw Policemen From Aregbesola, PDP Asks IGP / Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.