Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

3 Things You Should Know Before Joining Longrich Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Things You Should Know Before Joining Longrich Business (20605 Views)

Longrich Business / Longrich Business Opportunity / Partner With Longrich Business And Earn Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Things You Should Know Before Joining Longrich Business by justbeenpaid(m): 2:44pm On May 26, 2019
Hi NLs,

Happy Sunday and I trust you are well. The Longrich business provides a platform for anyone willing to start a business from home to make 6- 7 figures every month. It's very possible to make a lot of money from Longrich, people are doing it... Youth corpers, puff puff sellers etc. But to be quite frank, while some people are making money from Longrich, others are complaining and saying it's 419.

I don't blame anyone that has a negative review about the Longrich business, most times people are misled by people who just want to get them to join their team without properly educating them about the business. Imagine telling someone to join and promising the person that he/she will xyz amount of money every week without doing anything.

So in this article, I'd be talking about the 3 things you need to know to make money from Longrich:

1. In order to make money from the business, you must work: Listen there's no free money anywhere. You can't just sign up and expect a miracle to happen without putting any effort into your Longrich business. To make money, you either retail the company's product or you refer people to join the business.

Infact, the latter is not optional. You have to build a team of people, you get rewarded as your team grows and you climb up the ranks. Longrich rewards you with different kinds of bonuses and incentives as you build your business.

2. You have to be consistent: You don't switch off your business simply because you are unable to refer people. If other people are successfully referring people, then they must be doing something different, don't you think so? If you learn how to use attraction marketing, you'd have lots of people contacting you to join your business. You don't even have to chase people on the street to make this happen.

Do you know about Longrich business but not sure if you can grow the business?

What if I showed you the same techniques that have helped me recruit people into my time without much stress, would you be interested?

Let's talk
Re: 3 Things You Should Know Before Joining Longrich Business by justbeenpaid(m): 10:14am On May 27, 2019
Check link on bio to read free article and learn more about Longrich
Re: 3 Things You Should Know Before Joining Longrich Business by justbeenpaid(m): 10:46am On May 30, 2019
Congrats to Ogechi for joining the Longrich business after reading through the article. Have you read the article on the link in my bio? Do so and let's talk!
Re: 3 Things You Should Know Before Joining Longrich Business by justbeenpaid(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2019
What you need to know about Longrich:

Longrich business is a platform established to inform, educate, and empower millions of people all over the world to attain financial freedom and achieve their dreams.

ITS SIMPLE

I do not think there's anyone who doesn't make use of:

1. Toothpaste
2. Soap
3. Sanitary Pad
4. Body cream
5. Antiperspirant
6. Mosquito repellants
7. Shoes
8. Make ups.
9. Cup Etc.

The truth is that when we go to the market to get these household products, we don't really get value for using them. Most of these products are made of synthetic materials and therefore pose health threats to our bodies.

This is why Longrich is presenting to you a healthier line of products made from nature ranging from toothpaste, soap, shoes, etc. All we want you to do is change your daily household supplies to Longrich products and we will pay you for switching.

WELCOME TO LONGRICH BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!!��

Who is Longrich ?
�It is an international company with diverse interests originating from Asia (China).

�It is over 33years in business and now 6years in Nigeria. It is here to stay ��

Do we have products in Longrich?

�Yes we have almost 2000.
�we have quality, affordable and effective supplements, skin care, toiletries, weight loss products etc

How do I join the business?
�Send your details for registration and pay the exact amount of your entry level into Longrich bank account.

�Buy products of the entry level you have chosen - registration is free.

What do I get for introducing a new member?
�You get PVs which are points that you accumulate and move ranks within the business and you also receive different bonuses on the same pv.

Do I have to sell to get paid?
�Selling is not compulsory, You can use the products with your family or sell them if you want and get your money back. You can buy again and upgrade your entry level to VIP stage.

What do I do after paying for my stock?

�Recruit 3 members and teach them to do the same.

What if I recruit more than 3 members?

�you will register only 3 people under you and remaining people you decide where to place them under your downliners/legs.

�you also get (point value)PVs when your downliners joins under you. What they get you also get it. Your entry level determines % of earnings you get from activities under you.

When does Longrich pay

�Three weeks after activity and is paid every Thursday.

What do I get apart from weekly bonuses

�You will qualify for incentives through the points you have.

What are the incentives?

✈✈� 3 or more free international trips per year.

�A brand new car yearly��

�House Fund of
#25M

� Scholarship Incentive for degree program in China

�Executive MBA in Regis University, Denver, Colorado
Re: 3 Things You Should Know Before Joining Longrich Business by justbeenpaid(m): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2019
We'd be hosting a live seminar in Lagos, come June 12, 2019. Expect details soonest!
Re: 3 Things You Should Know Before Joining Longrich Business by justbeenpaid(m): 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
��� ��� ��� ����� �� ����� �����?

Two years ago, I was frustrated, depressed and not sure where my life was heading to. I had graduate from school with a 2.1 after which I went for my NYSC and concluded but no job.

I had attempted some businesses with the little savings I had, but I lost the money because those businesses were not real businesses per se, they were PONZI!

I took up a sales girl job for a meager N25,000 and I was managing myself, something in me wanted to do more... I knew that was not where I ought to be. One day, while surfing the internet looking for legitimate businesses, I stumbled upon an article that got me hooked.

At the end of the article was a link to a Whatsapp group.... Honestly, that was the beginning of my life transformation. I was guided on how to make 6 figures in the Wellness industry and guess what? It didn't cost me a fortune to start.

Since the I have grown my business and I earn 6 figures every month. I joined a powerful Company LONGRICH through my mentor and it's been an amazing journey. They have made the business easy by showing me different angles to make money.

Listen, if you want to make money you need to be able to solve problems! Look around you, there are so many problems to be solved. All you need to do is to identify a group of people having these problems and giving them solutions to the problems, they will gladly pay you.

I cannot explain the full process here, but come June 12th 2019, my mentor and his team will be having a FREE seminar in Igando area of Lagos state, we only have a hall that can contain 150 people and as at this time of writing about 130 have registered.

If you are interested in attending or know someone who would be interested, please click the link below to register and get full details. Register by clicking the link in my signature
Re: 3 Things You Should Know Before Joining Longrich Business by justbeenpaid(m): 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
Registration still on, check link on bio
Re: 3 Things You Should Know Before Joining Longrich Business by justbeenpaid(m): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
Join us, sign up through link on bio

Re: 3 Things You Should Know Before Joining Longrich Business by justbeenpaid(m): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
Longrich is an amazing business
Re: 3 Things You Should Know Before Joining Longrich Business by AbiodunFaf(m): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
Longrigh is amazing

(1) (Reply)

How Realiable Is Www.myus.com / FG Bans Importation Of Packaged Tomato Paste / Huawei: ARM Memo Tells Staff To Stop Working With China’s Tech Giant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.