Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (45226 Views)

Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Soldier Dragged By A Tipper Driver At Fadeyi, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Container Falls On Multiple Vehicles At Tincan, Apapa, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Wisdom58(f): 3:49pm On May 26, 2019
The trailer crushed her to death as the driver was trying to reverse.
undade Remilekun, a female officer of the Lagos State Traffic Management Agency(LASTMA), has been crushed to death by a trailer.

It was gathered that the tragic incident occured in Apapa area of Lagos on Sunday morning.

The late Remilekun was said to be from Apapa Zone 36 station base
It was gathered that the officer was at the back of the truck when the tragedy occurred.

The trailer crushed her to death as the driver was trying to reverse.
Eyewitnesses said the driver of the trailer was oblivious of the deceased's presence.

She was said to have died right on the spot.
Her remains have been evacuated from the scene of the tragedy

https://thickmatch.com/trailer-crushes-female-lastma-officer-death-lagos-picture/

2 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by silverbirdng(f): 4:01pm On May 26, 2019
Nawooo
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by OILFLASHY1(f): 4:02pm On May 26, 2019
That is so bad cry cry cry
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Flashyoil1(f): 4:03pm On May 26, 2019
Rip
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by remi1444: 4:14pm On May 26, 2019
The quest to get the body and soul together.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by matify83: 4:17pm On May 26, 2019
I am lost for words!!!!

Death lurks around in plain sight in Nigeria.

Such needless death is a rarity in some countries.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by SenorFax(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2019
Why is there horrible death everywhere??

God help us for this country oo

11 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 6:55pm On May 26, 2019
cry oh my gosh cry tragic may God console her family

5 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Danelo(m): 7:48pm On May 26, 2019
What's disturbing about this picture now

The things wey our eyes don see for this country don even turn our eyes to graphic itself.

RIP to the dead.

30 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Newguyhere: 7:48pm On May 26, 2019
Hy
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by datola: 7:49pm On May 26, 2019
God have mercy
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by emeejinsm: 7:49pm On May 26, 2019
shocked RIP
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 7:50pm On May 26, 2019
crazy persons designated as normal truck driver

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Beulah77: 7:50pm On May 26, 2019
Well done driver, at least one of the tormentors of Lagos driver is gone

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 26, 2019
Rip though, but I hate lastma because of experience I had during my IT.

Most of them are just corrupted souls.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by princeade86(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2019
RIP. Died for her State, her family will be compensate
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Amuocha: 7:52pm On May 26, 2019
So sad sad angry
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 7:52pm On May 26, 2019
God of mercies
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by faithfull18(f): 7:53pm On May 26, 2019
Sad.
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:53pm On May 26, 2019
May her soul Rest perfect Peace.

This could have been avoided...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by mirabel001(f): 7:53pm On May 26, 2019
Maybe she was trying to collect her own share

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by gidis1stson(m): 7:53pm On May 26, 2019
Beulah77:

And you would claim to be human. May God fix you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by oladraz(m): 7:54pm On May 26, 2019
Beulah77:
Look at this fool. If this is your wish, may you witness this before this year runs out.werey oshi

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by davillian(m): 7:54pm On May 26, 2019
Why can't they use body bag ?
This shows that both d dead and the living has no value in this country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Okuda(m): 7:55pm On May 26, 2019
everyday in naija, going out and coming back is always being lucky..any furckimg thing can happen anyime!

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by deepwater(f): 7:55pm On May 26, 2019
God help us.
Apapa is something else
Trailers everywhere
Rip dear
Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Michaelkings: 7:56pm On May 26, 2019
I wish I died earlier this year,i don't wanna enter next year,my Destin y is wasted already,good buy na you guys are the best thing that ever happen to me

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by wunmi590(m): 7:56pm On May 26, 2019
cry

This life self.

Somebody that went to work for her daily bread on Sunday, when some people are at home sleeping and resting.

Death why? And why?.

May God give your family and friends the fortitude to bear the lose. (Amen)

RIP remilekun cry cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Roads Are Named; The Difference Between An Ave, St, Ln, Dr, Way, Blvd Etc. / Rivers State Unveils Fuel Subsidy Intervention Buses / Accident Kills 4 Keke Riders In Abuja, People On The Run (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.