Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,458 members, 7,797,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo (53963 Views)

2023 Election: Special Tawaf To Hold In Saudi Arabia For Tinubu / MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body / Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by SLAP44: 5:40pm On May 26, 2019
post=78742185:

SLAP is ya name?!

44 slaps actually

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by TempleHouse: 5:41pm On May 26, 2019
Nigerians are Religious but NOT Godly !!!

2 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by GoodofNaija: 5:41pm On May 26, 2019
They will surely gather!

But eventually they will fail!

The will of God for Nigeria shall prevail!

2 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by solmusdesigns: 5:43pm On May 26, 2019
The men Igbo fear

2 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by Okoyeebows: 5:43pm On May 26, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

You are talking about a Lagos bustop tout....

Isn't it time lagosians said no to thuggery and godfatherism

Don't let Ikuku hear you in Abia so that he won't teach you a bitter lesson.

4 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by Skoopy(m): 5:44pm On May 26, 2019
Larryndelaw:

God ways are not our ways. The way God sees things may be different from the way human being deos
Do and not does, bro.
Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by Okoyeebows: 5:44pm On May 26, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

You must be an illiterate for endorsing godfatherism and thuggery on a public forum...

Have you no shame?...

Go and ask your father collecting kerosene as pension in Abia.

Ikuku is coming to rule you clowns. TA Orji must colonise you ungrateful economic refugees.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:46pm On May 26, 2019
Thieves

2 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by Elemosho478: 5:48pm On May 26, 2019
The Obsession with Tinubu on this forum is on another level, a man that is not in any government position

2 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:49pm On May 26, 2019
See Mc oluomo......so agbero dey even reach Mecca..no wonder many wants to become agberos in Lagos....
become one and you will reach your dream height....
Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by SLAP44: 5:49pm On May 26, 2019
Elemosho478:
The Obsession with Tinubu on this forum is on another level, a man that is not in any government position

That's how they have obsession with Evans too grin

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by GeneralPula: 5:50pm On May 26, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by bigpicture001: 5:50pm On May 26, 2019
..he is perfecting lagos for his sons
Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by MaziEDOZIE(m): 5:54pm On May 26, 2019
SLAP44:
Mc Oluomo is Lagos next governor after Sanwo olu.

If you know you know.

Yes ooo,supported!!!

Let us kukuma "agberoise" the State.

Ndi-Ara!!!

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by Burgerlomo: 5:56pm On May 26, 2019
Wey Msi for the pinture cool
Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by gaventa: 6:00pm On May 26, 2019
I am still looking for oluomo right here.

4 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by lathrowinger: 6:01pm On May 26, 2019
SLAP44:
Mc Oluomo is Lagos next governor after Sanwo olu.

If you know you know.
Why don't u people focus on you guys state. Must u talked about other peoples things
Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by SLAP44: 6:02pm On May 26, 2019
lathrowinger:

Why don't u people focus on you guys state. Must u talked about other peoples things

Till you guys stop talking on Nnamdi kanu matters
Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by SLAP44: 6:03pm On May 26, 2019
lathrowinger:

Besides Lagos is a state populated by many tribes including my tribe. We own a stake in Lagos.
Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by nabiz(m): 6:07pm On May 26, 2019
sarrki:

So is Evans after ikpeazu in abia
we don't support Evan. He is a suspected criminal and should be hanged in fact buchered if found guity. He is a disgrace to the where i am coming from. But ranking mc oluomo with Evan is what supprised me, which means he is a crimial. In order word tinubu is dealing with criminals( may be to preach to him to repent ) but Thank God it's coming from you grin.
Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by geezynoni: 6:09pm On May 26, 2019
helinues:
And these people will also be among those that will stone the devil in Mina.

God is indeed patience

Who are you to judge

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by Okuda(m): 6:12pm On May 26, 2019
sarrki:

Is he from Lagos?

is Tinubu from lagos?
Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 26, 2019
post=78742014:
May the Almighty Allah answer the prayers of all our muslim friends and clients in this HOLY Month of RAMADAN.
Ameen.

Cc Caseless,
Tohyorsih2

Ameen... Thanks cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by Princedapace(m): 6:16pm On May 26, 2019
Pls we need volunteers..

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by romeorailss: 6:16pm On May 26, 2019
Alhaji Tinubu

wink
Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by lexy2014: 6:26pm On May 26, 2019
Larryndelaw:

What do u mean by THAT

Its psychophancy. That's what he means
Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by deolu2000(m): 6:27pm On May 26, 2019
Even a tout now goes on Hajj with tax payers money. na wa o
Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by Goldencheese(m): 6:32pm On May 26, 2019
May God give us the Nigeria of our dreams.

If you need a business plan talk to us and let us help you or your business prepare a comprehensive, bankable and results-oriented document. See my signature for my contacts. Thanks.

sarrki:
God is a miraculous God

His ways cannot be known

His ways are different The way of man

But I know he's just

He cant be mocked
Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by remiopash: 6:35pm On May 26, 2019
That is not Oluomo .
Re: Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo by Idaytesj29(m): 6:36pm On May 26, 2019
SLAP44:

Besides Lagos is a state populated by many tribes including my tribe. We own a stake in Lagos.

Imagine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate / Obituary: Don’t Harm Our Son, Omatseye’s Family Pleads / Nigeria's Senators' Earnings - Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.