Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Newbie - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Newbie (758 Views)

Am A Newbie, Rate My Work, Critic Is Welcome. / Arts Lovers Come Rate A Newbie Like Me! / Assist A Newbie Graphic Designer With Your Professional Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newbie by Investmentfreak: 6:41pm On May 26, 2019
Re: Newbie by Planet3xi: 6:51pm On May 26, 2019
Start with cheap laptop. 25k. Find a coach that charges fairly like 25k from training. With 60k you can be on your way to achieving your dream
Re: Newbie by Investmentfreak: 7:30pm On May 26, 2019
Planet3xi:
Start with cheap laptop. 25k. Find a coach that charges fairly like 25k from training. With 60k you can be on your way to achieving your dream
I mean an online instructor and what exactly should I learn?
Re: Newbie by Planet3xi: 7:32pm On May 26, 2019
Investmentfreak:

I mean an online instructor and what exactly should I learn?

Go for one on one mentorship o. What state are you in?
Re: Newbie by Investmentfreak: 7:46pm On May 26, 2019
Planet3xi:

Go for one on one mentorship o. What state are you in?

I am in lagos and can’t be available in the early hours and working hours of the day because of the insomnia..I just want to watch tutorials and learn

(1) (Reply)

Unveiling The Idarts CGC (interactive Digital Arts Of A Coastal Green City) / The Most Accurate Mapping Of The History Of West African Empires / 6 Years Old Drawing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.