Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:54 AM

Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD (21119 Views)

Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) / Any Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sex Is Completely Useless In Life” / RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by dachiwater: 6:41pm On May 26, 2019
Richard Mofe-Damijo a.k.a RMD who took to Instagram to comment on the trend of butt enlargement, boobs lift and many others, has stated that plastic surgery can never make one happy. 

According to the actor,a woman who is secure in her looks, will never have the urge to go under the knife for enhancement. Telling his fans to think about Michelle Obama, RMD stated that plastic surgery can never make one happy as most of the things we do to show others we are beautiful, made, tough and/or connected are things that magnify our insecurities.

He wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/26/plastic-surgery-cannot-make-you-happy-it-magnifies-insecurities-rmd/

12 Likes

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:43pm On May 26, 2019
unfortunately, 97.5% of Nigerian ladies are not secure in their looks, hence the urge to always enhance and re-enhance their body.......ask bobrisky

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by delectablegyal(f): 6:47pm On May 26, 2019
shots at toke makinwa, chika and Tonto.

31 Likes

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:50pm On May 26, 2019
The lady above me, including u sef.

10 Likes

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by dachiwater: 6:52pm On May 26, 2019
wink wink wink
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by johnkay1(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2019
That is fact.

Virtuous woman will not allow tattoo to be draw on her body not to talk of going under the knife to look artificial.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by RoyalBlu(f): 6:55pm On May 26, 2019
Words of wisdom from one who knows the drill.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 26, 2019
Preach it.

Those who wear fake bum pads and komkom bra are not left out.

Rock your laptop nyash and blackboard bewbs, na Wetin God give you.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by etrange: 7:19pm On May 26, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
unfortunately, 97.5% of Nigerian ladies are not secure in their looks, hence the urge to always enhance and re-enhance their body.......ask bobrisky

True some ladies are not ok with their bodies but this your cooked up statistics is too much nah. Lol.

Anyway, corporal insecurities are real and men are not excluded. Some take drugs to enlarge their thing, some take substances to gain muscles when gym has refused to work, the thin ones can't remove their shirts in public, etc. All these are due to ableism. So yeah, women take looks more seriously but men aren't far behind.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:25pm On May 26, 2019
Truer words have never been spoken.....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by paroh137(m): 7:26pm On May 26, 2019
It may not make her happy but it certainly makes me happy. In the U.S. these things are more common than I initially thought. In fact I couldn't even tell my neighbors tatas were 'fake' until she told me. I squeeze that thing tire that year chai. God forgive me sha

Meanwhile let me help you order cars from the U.S. at amazing rates
See signature for contact information.

1 Like

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:26pm On May 26, 2019
johnkay1:
That is fact.

Virtuous woman will not allow tattoo to be draw on her body not to talk of going under the knife to look artificial.

Is it your tattoo is it your body?

2 Likes

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by Id97: 7:27pm On May 26, 2019
Deficiency in self-esteem is what breeds the insecurities that prod women to opt for boobs/butt enlargement surgery despite the appreciable health risk involved.
What is paradoxical is that the insecurities that spur women to opt for plastic surgery heightens with each surgery they undergo.That is why many of them keep going under the knife continually till they end up suffering dire complications.

4 Likes

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by chimhigher(m): 7:27pm On May 26, 2019
I won't forget my First Ex..Chika was a rare Gem..Throughout our Relationship she never used make up once...she hated that shii..The day i forced her to try it,her nose was dripping with catarrh as the make up made her face feel like it was moulded in cement(in her words)..But last last One Rich man took her away from me..Whenever i remember it,i always curse poverty..

POVERTY NA BAD THING,TRY MAKE AM MAKE THEM NO SEND YOU GO WASH CUP COME WHEN YOUR PADI DEY DO TRADITIONAL WEDDING

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by gurunlocker: 7:27pm On May 26, 2019
This one is shaking a big table.... Hope he will be ready when dem Tonto come for his head grin

3 Likes

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by ibkayee(f): 7:27pm On May 26, 2019
Lol speak for yourself, for some, it fixes their insecurities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:27pm On May 26, 2019
johnkay1:
That is fact.

1 Like

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by solmusdesigns: 7:28pm On May 26, 2019
smiley

Facts

Stella obasanjo started with just one sugery, same as micheal jackson and Alamieghasaha but after the first their insecuirity pushed them for yet another one, Tonto is already considering going under knife again.

5 Likes

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by feelmeTy: 7:28pm On May 26, 2019
HeeeeeeHeeee����

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by Auxtin85(m): 7:28pm On May 26, 2019
EPA Tonto Dikeh go insult you now

1 Like

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by Ejilaj(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2019
So right. I hope someone picks a line from this.
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by obojememe: 7:29pm On May 26, 2019
tonto is on this table

1 Like

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by etrange: 7:30pm On May 26, 2019
But wait, at what point does the yearn for a better body become insecurity? People eat less to look slimmer, we think it's acceptable. People hit the gym to get a better look, we OK this. People take slim tea to reduce their weight, still fine. Then some hit the hospital to cut out some flesh here and there and boom! We're outraged. Makes one to wonder, who defined this limit or threshold?

Call it insecurity or not, everyone wants to look better and for some, surgery is the strategy. Why shame them? When they are fat and shapeless, we shame them. When they go under the knife to look better, we're still here to shame them.

RMD abi R&grin' should rather address those shaming fat women and the likes first. You don't solve a problem from the node, address the root cause.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by kolafolabi(m): 7:31pm On May 26, 2019
Tonto and her new partner bob won't like that.

1 Like

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by toluwa1(f): 7:31pm On May 26, 2019
True.....
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by bentwood85(m): 7:31pm On May 26, 2019
Tonto dike bobrisky you Don hear am?..
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by bettercreature(m): 7:32pm On May 26, 2019
grin
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by swiperthefox: 7:32pm On May 26, 2019
I disagree about body enhancement. Do what we make you happy, i.e brazillian butt, breast lift and the list goes on.

I agree to not flaunting wealth or acqusition.

2 Likes

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by pweeryambre: 7:32pm On May 26, 2019
if I finish giving birth to my babies and my boobies are not ok, if my husband agrees I will go for surgery to enhance my boobies for him shikeena.

4 Likes

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:32pm On May 26, 2019
etrange:
But wait, at what point does the yearn for a better body become insecurity? People eat less to look slimmer, we think it's acceptable. People hit the gym to get a better look, we OK this. People take slim tea to reduce their weight, still fine. Then some hit the hospital to cut out some flesh here and there and boom! We're outraged. Makes one to wonder, who defined this limit or threshold?

Call it insecurity or not, everyone wants to look better and for some, surgery is the strategy. Why shame them? When they are fat and shapeless, we shame them. When they go under the knife to look better, we're still here to shame them.

RMD abi R&grin should rather address those shaming fat women and the likes first. You don't solve a problem from the node, address the root cause.
You hit the nail on the head.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Handsomeness And Sexiness Of Black Men / Elizabeth Sunday: Regina Daniels Is My Role Model - Beauty Queen / Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.