Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Why You Should Not Buy A Car In Cotonou - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Why You Should Not Buy A Car In Cotonou (38435 Views)

I Want To Buy A Car In Cotonou - How To Import Cars From Cotonou To Nigeria / How Oviecardealer Helped Me Purchased An SUV From Cotonou... / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Not Buy A Car In Cotonou by Beulah77: 11:34am On May 27, 2019
Legalo:

Is there a way? Please share, the wise ones will understand

Yes there are ways and only those who are in the business knows the way, I bought my first car in Cotonou and the guy that went there with me is an expert, he did the payment and arranged for the car to be crossed over to Lagos/ Nigeria then to Delta/warri
Re: Why You Should Not Buy A Car In Cotonou by iso604: 11:41am On May 27, 2019
wileddy:
Why go to cotonou to buy a car when there cars everywhere in Nigeria? The stress is usually too much.

IS THE PRICE NOT THE CARS
Re: Why You Should Not Buy A Car In Cotonou by jman77(m): 11:43am On May 27, 2019
Beulah77:

Yes there are ways and only those who are in the business knows the way, I bought my first car in Cotonou and the guy that went there with me is an expert, he did the payment and arranged for the car to be crossed over to Lagos/ Nigeria then to Delta/warri
baba! Na once upon a time you dey yearn so......things don change tey o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Buy A Car In Cotonou by Nobody: 11:50am On May 27, 2019
I never chop belly full, na to buy car. OP dey craze!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Buy A Car In Cotonou by Fernandinho: 12:40pm On May 27, 2019
gypsey:
grin
gypsey:

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Buy A Car In Cotonou by Fernandinho: 12:40pm On May 27, 2019
grin grin
gypsey:
grin
gypsey:
Re: Why You Should Not Buy A Car In Cotonou by lerry009ri: 1:36pm On May 27, 2019
Dearlord:
Buying in Cotonou is even cheaper and every accessory intact

Tell them
Re: Why You Should Not Buy A Car In Cotonou by comradee1248: 2:18pm On May 27, 2019
Legalo:

Where did you get the value 70per! !! It's a 50/50 chance! !!
lol, I don hear you. All I m trying to say is that the risk on buying a car from Cotonu is not worth it, I know how cars are smuggled, I know a handfull of smugglers coz I worked in Seme border from 2012 to 2017. The difference between cotonu (smuggled car) and tincan clear is not much so is not worth it, even thou I know car dealers hardly make reasonable profit from tincan clear cars and gets reasonable profits from cotonu cars. Its still not worth it

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Buy A Car In Cotonou by RealityShot: 3:09pm On May 27, 2019
comradee1248:
they are sold on auction to the Highest bidder on a a website run by CBN. https://app.trade.gov.ng/eauction
thank you Sir
Re: Why You Should Not Buy A Car In Cotonou by RealityShot: 3:17pm On May 27, 2019
Legalo:

That is why only the wise ones will understand
so, where do we buy cheap cars of almost same price in Nigeria?
Re: Why You Should Not Buy A Car In Cotonou by rushman003: 7:54am On May 28, 2019
comradee1248:
but all land borders were officially closed since 2015 so any car from cotonu remains a smuggled car and stand a chance to be seized sooner or latter coz there is no way for you to pay the duty again hence only shipping lines in the seaports are allowed to submit their manifest with cars VINs. I m a Customs officer be guided

Bros! I am not arguing whether you re a custom officer or not, kindly check the post very well and understand the context and the point with which I based my argument. Its not about seizing car here its about the product you want to buy Mr Be guided !!!!
Re: Why You Should Not Buy A Car In Cotonou by RealityShot: 10:20am On May 28, 2019
rushman003:

Bros! I am not arguing whether you re a custom officer or not, kindly check the post very well and understand the context and the point with which I based my argument. Its not about seizing car here its about the product you want to buy Mr Be guided !!!!
yet another arrogant Nigerian speaks.
Why are Nigerians so arrogant once they make small money?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CUSTOM CLEARING AGENT / Planning To Buy A Car? Contact Us On +2347011116171 For Detailed VIN Reports! / Dubai Set To Launch Flying Taxi Service By July.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.