Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Nollywood Actors, Entertainers At Regina Daniels' Induction Ritual - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actors, Entertainers At Regina Daniels' Induction Ritual (53840 Views)

Shortcut Flaunts Dollar Bills After Performance At Regina Daniels Nwoko Events / Zlatan Ibile Begs To Be Allowed To Perform At Regina Daniels' Carnival In Delta / Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actors, Entertainers At Regina Daniels' Induction Ritual by gladisa7: 10:23pm On May 26, 2019
Long throat..Gohd 4beed!! All this nollywood people ..
Re: Nollywood Actors, Entertainers At Regina Daniels' Induction Ritual by MrayNgozi(f): 10:24pm On May 26, 2019
Re: Nollywood Actors, Entertainers At Regina Daniels' Induction Ritual by Nastofar(f): 10:29pm On May 26, 2019
Lolzzz, where are the actresses?
Re: Nollywood Actors, Entertainers At Regina Daniels' Induction Ritual by frankoben(m): 11:05pm On May 26, 2019
Chai! See as my girlfriend leave me go marry my grandfather younger brother..... I must make this money IJN.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors, Entertainers At Regina Daniels' Induction Ritual by falcon01: 11:12pm On May 26, 2019
Hades2016:
God go surely bless us with our own some day ... Let’s hustle hard and pray to God ....
That one na for sure!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors, Entertainers At Regina Daniels' Induction Ritual by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:33am On May 27, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
I observed some few things here:
1) Her formal boy friend was not there
2) The man is ugly even with his money
3) How can your husband be putting on shirt and trousers with pan slippers on your traditional engagement day?
4) He is suppose to be on Muslim fast, since he's a Muslim
5) Her parents and siblings were not there also.
Regina what have you done to yourself?
Am sure this wasn't what your parents especially your father were looking up to you for lipsrsealed

who sold her out? would she have gotten married to that grandpa without her parent consent ?

her mom use her future to exchange for her own happiness. this girl will never enjoy good marriage because she will always obey this man being a billionaire and the huge age. she will never have a say, she might be getting SUVs, cars and houses for now but after dropping two kids for that monster, things will turn around when she must have become yesterday when Ned will wife another young lad

but is it the same Delta that dano milk licker boy came from jasonscolari Abi what's his name, this man is representing? is there not an average hustler in that region that can represent his constituency? he's already made, why are Deltan enriching him after all he acquire except he had built companies that employed all his people though

what a weird life
Re: Nollywood Actors, Entertainers At Regina Daniels' Induction Ritual by Antoeni(m): 1:24am On May 27, 2019
I pray that all their 19!Years Sons Get Married to 59 years Old Women, Rubbish
Re: Nollywood Actors, Entertainers At Regina Daniels' Induction Ritual by madjune(m): 1:44am On May 27, 2019
Very very Nigerian thing.

I see a group of hungry media people and hustler nollywood folks licking the ass of one man of questionable means.

How much will he dash each and every one of them sef?
When all is said and done, none of them gives a fk about the misguided Regina girl.
Re: Nollywood Actors, Entertainers At Regina Daniels' Induction Ritual by toprealman: 1:55am On May 27, 2019
Minus his " billions".....I'm wonder what could have been the attraction
Re: Nollywood Actors, Entertainers At Regina Daniels' Induction Ritual by Hoodbilonia: 2:34am On May 27, 2019
The johnsons family
My fav guy..oga pablo and dah oda man wey get one kind funny beard wey be like srat8 line
I used to think its costume
See belle
Fuc
He wife dey try sha
No be today inojie with mr ibu don geh big pot belly
E don tay
Fuc go soon tire dis biloniare
Nothin special abt women pekus
Abegi
See slaves

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors, Entertainers At Regina Daniels' Induction Ritual by Chuksmonika(m): 5:25am On May 27, 2019
nollywood busybodies,they came,so that when going back,Ned will dash them money,see them!....the likes of genevieve nnaji,Omotola ekehinde,pete edochie,patience ozorkwor,and other rich and fulfilled actors and actresses will never attend such,cause they know is not right,no matter how you try to paint something bad,it can never be right,What money can cause anyways

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors, Entertainers At Regina Daniels' Induction Ritual by pillzthadrugz(m): 8:55am On May 27, 2019
so are they now encouraging our kids to marry their ancestors because they're wealthy?
Re: Nollywood Actors, Entertainers At Regina Daniels' Induction Ritual by Indomie001: 9:25am On May 27, 2019
GLeesMODEL:
Arrival with one of Ned Nwoko Private Jet
one of shocked how many e get

God please , have mercy !

Re: Nollywood Actors, Entertainers At Regina Daniels' Induction Ritual by olumalcolm(m): 3:51pm On May 27, 2019
kamez:
just negodu afo Charles inojie!!!!!

how can someone eat and drink until his stomach becomes an inconvenience to his entire body...

tomorrow he will start begging for 10 million for dialysis and kidney transplant...

even Ned nwoko the billionaire at 59 has a better physique than him
i was searching for a comment lik dis b4 i say this. He wont correct dis rubbish nw until everytin gets out of hand, he will cm and beg nigerians for 18million. angry
Re: Nollywood Actors, Entertainers At Regina Daniels' Induction Ritual by blaqroy: 4:35pm On May 27, 2019
Zombicmodz:

Egg on stick appearance
It's a sign of an impending health catastrophe...
He should go for check up quickly

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors, Entertainers At Regina Daniels' Induction Ritual by Businessmovemen: 10:39pm On May 27, 2019
It seems like am the only one here who doesn't understand what's going on. The topic said something like induction ritual.first question what is induction ritual. Second question what occasion is going on thirdly are those rumors of Regina Daniel marrying a billionaire true and lastly is this ned man truely a billionaire (if yes how did he become a billionaire, what does he do) please nairaland I need answers please

And No this is not a sarcastic questions, I genuinely want to know, I don't usually follow up rumors related to this girl...just curious

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 / Miss Anambra Beauty Contest Is A Scam - By Mazi Odera / BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.