Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra (36514 Views)

Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria / IPOB Dissociates Itself From Biafra National Guard (BNG) / VIDEO: APC & GOGAN Launches President Buhari's 2019 Election Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra by luluman: 9:59pm On May 27, 2019
Princedapace:

lol, mehn, how Nigerians so much support the Nigerian side beats my imagination..

I mean, pls, I am never a supporter of Biafra. I have never ever supported it. Okay, when someone thinks of something, as long as it does not tally with the popular 'one nigerianess' una go begin think the person is a pro Biafra.

Bro, i am only wondering how Nigeria could rely on such tactics to defeat a small nation with no standard military and no air force. It only shows how weak the country, Nigeria is. I mean, as a super country, Nigeria never needed to use such tacticcs, in fact, the then leader bragged that they would finish off the so called Biafra within few days.

So, i think as a smart young man, u should also be asking same question. This means if an independent country fights us today, u and i are gone! I mean a country where Nigeria does not have the power to cut off source of food supply. Just like Boko Haram. Na die o. So, please this my comment has nothing to do with pro Biafra. I mean, can Nigerians reason without sentiment? Lol

Also, I started questioning about Nigeria's war when after 60 years, Nigeria as a country has not been able to solve any problem within the country.

Still:

No electricity, no water, poverty is extremely high and highest in the world even though we are not the most populous country in the world, roads are poor, transportation is system is worse than u can ever imagine (if u have traveled out, u will understand better), health care is terrible, education is worse, unemployment is rising, cities are dirty, fights here and there, killings, etc. I mean, why then the struggle for unity?

I think and plead us, especially, the victims of Nigeria who are mainly the youths, to reason without sentiment. Nigeria fought to be one. But is that worth it? I mean, i saw pensioners in south west and east protesting of years of unpaid pensions, i wept.
First of all we know your type: don't come & pretend to be neutral YOU ARE AN ANTI NIGERIA. Secondly: you childishly keep saying should Nigeria adopt such a strategy to win Biafra? - Would you have loved shelling of the biafrans with bombs & guns? NO must be your answer cos you obviously will be in fore front to say they kill innocent people or children. Don't act like you expect any better tactics from Nigeria, it was war & you use any method to defeat your opponent. Thirdly , why are you so worried about our method of fighting & not rejoicing about our victory? Answer is YOU are one of them; anti Nigeria.Fourth : would you have praised Nigeria today if it used a more advanced strategy to fight Biafra? No, you will still come out & say they used all their might on Biafra. Please leave us alone, WE the true Nigerians are satisfied with the method used.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra by Princedapace(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2019
luluman:
First of all we know your type: don't come & pretend to be neutral YOU ARE AN ANTI NIGERIA. Secondly: you childishly keep saying should Nigeria adopt such a strategy to win Biafra? - Would you have loved shelling of the biafrans with bombs & guns? NO must be your answer cos you obviously will be in fore front to say they kill innocent people or children. Don't act like you expect any better tactics from Nigeria, it was war & you use any method to defeat your opponent. Thirdly , why are you so worried about our method of fighting & not rejoicing about our victory? Answer is YOU are one of them; anti Nigeria.Fourth : would you have praised Nigeria today if it used a more advanced strategy to fight Biafra? No, you will still come out & say they used all their might on Biafra. Please leave us alone, WE the true Nigerians are satisfied with the method used.

Lol, I hope u are not planning to get a visa? Baba mi. I am not interested in Biafra. I am interested in a working country.. Lol I know u av never traveled out. If u do, u may even place a cause on ur creator. Calm down, we are not fighting. I just want nigeria to have stable electricity, water, good roads, good transportation system, jobs, reduced poverty, standard education, like in other countries.

2 Likes

Re: Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra by Ikechu12: 10:14pm On May 27, 2019
skukimania:

I am neither pro nor anti-biafra. But ask yourself why you should fight someone that is feeding you.

Feeding who? You can barely feed yourselves even now that your shithole is not at war. The Cameroon and the Egyptians are even who acted out that Pathetic attempt to win a war you lots embarked since you niggas were too weak to defeat a military that in actuality you supposed to have advantage over. Last I checked it was Cameroon government that blocked the sea area food came to Biafra and Egyptian military were who shot down air planes that circulated Biafra air space. Your Niggeria government was ill knowledge and weak without the aid of other nations (case in point: the level of defeat Boko Haram is giving una).. Other nations won that war for una..FACT!!!!! Why do you think none are interested in aiding una currently?

Despite fighting to assist you to stabilize yourselves, you still ended up being a useless and worthless failed state, begging the entire world for food, money and alms every year. This is the shithole you thought feed someone, what a fucking joke. Go read your history dumbass. Biafra farmers stopped farming because they were at war and land mines were all over the area as defense. They resulted to trading for food to compensate. That's what your shithole government attacked aka their trading. Your shithole wasn't feeding nobody. You could barely feed yourselves even now; please don't make me laugh.
Re: Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra by skukimania(f): 10:23pm On May 27, 2019
Ikechu12:

Feeding who? You can barely feed yourselves even now that your shithole is not at war. The Cameroon and the Egyptians are even who acted out that Pathetic attempt to win a war you lots embarked since you niggas were too weak to defeat a military that in actuality you supposed to have advantage over. Last I checked it was Cameroon government that blocked the sea area food came to Biafra and Egyptian military were who shot down air planes that circulated Biafra air space. Your Niggeria government was ill knowledge and weak without the aid of other nations (case in point: the level of defeat Boko Haram is giving una).. Other nations won that war for una..FACT!!!!! Why do you think none are interested in aiding una currently?

Despite fighting to assist you to stabilize yourselves, you still ended up being a useless and worthless failed state, begging the entire world for food, money and alms every year. This is the shithole you thought feed someone, what a fucking joke. Go read your history dumbass. Biafra farmers stopped farming because they were at war and land mines were all over the area as defense. They resulted to trading for food to compensate. That's what your shithole government attacked aka their trading. Your shithole wasn't feeding nobody. You could barely feed yourselves even now; please don't make me laugh.

Since you can't make your point without resorting to insult, I owe you no explanation. And just before you call someone a dumbass next time, check whatever you have composed and see if it portrays any words of wisdom. Thank you.
Re: Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra by Ikechu12: 10:30pm On May 27, 2019
skukimania:

Since you can't make your point without resorting to insult, I owe you no explanation. And just before you call someone a dumbass next time, check whatever you have composed and see if it portrays any words of wisdom. Thank you.

See this demonic transgender goat bleating like the castrated animal he-she is. Next time you want a reply with "wisdom", maybe not show us what a complete idiot you are. DUMBASS!!

Oh while at it, go feed yourselves out of the poverty capital your shithole is currently holding.

2 Likes

Re: Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra by luluman: 10:31pm On May 27, 2019
Princedapace:

Lol, I hope u are not planning to get a visa? Baba mi. I am not interested in Biafra. I am interested in a working country.. Lol I know u av never traveled out. If u do, u may even place a cause on ur creator. Calm down, we are not fighting. I just want nigeria to have stable electricity, water, good roads, good transportation system, jobs, reduced poverty, standard education, like in other countries.
Did I hit you a great blow? hence the digression. What has good road , electricity, transport , job or working country etc or travel out or in got to do with our tactics of wining the biafra war which is the topic of debate?Why don't you get organised & pick your points one - by one? YOU ARE DIGRESSING JOR
Go & sleep.
Re: Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra by skukimania(f): 10:57pm On May 27, 2019
Ikechu12:

See this demonic transgender goat bleating like the castrated animal he-she is. Next time you want a reply with "wisdom", maybe not show us what a complete idiot you are. DUMBASS!!

Oh while at it, go feed yourselves out of the poverty capital your shithole is currently holding.

I see! Too much aggression and a little frustration leads to depression. Now I don't wish you that, but you have got to be careful. I don't need to be told to know you are just a baby-ann! I have got no time for your kind. Ok?
So, enjoy communicating with yourself.
Re: Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra by Blissfulend: 12:04am On May 28, 2019
hollah123:
these Biafra people will just b talking crap n playing victim as if they didn't kill Nigerian soldiers too, y fight an unnecessary war just to feed your ego? u are fighting Nigeria n u still expect them to b supplying food to u, does that make sense to these retards?
You are either glaringly and pitifully
ignorant or deliberately distorting facts to suit your narrative. Get it straight, the central government did not supply Biafrans food and nobody did expect them to. The point here is that they barricaded/barred the import of food into Biafra by foreign countries and relief organisations leading to the death of millions of innocent children. That is grossly wicked!

1 Like

Re: Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra by Princedapace(m): 2:57am On May 28, 2019
luluman:
Did I hit you a great blow? hence the digression. What has good road , electricity, transport , job or working country etc or travel out or in got to do with our tactics of wining the biafra war which is the topic of debate?Why don't you get organised & pick your points one - by one? YOU ARE DIGRESSING JOR
Go & sleep.

Oh boy, u get time? I wish to meet wit u in real life. Mehn, see how u carry this matter for head. All i see is hatred. hahahahahahaha. Baba mi, i can show u posts on my fb where i have attacked the idea of biafra okay. Lol, the person whom i replied actually understood me but u chose to be full of hatred. lol and u get time. plenty of it. That is what happens when u are a Nigeria. I av even forgotten this issue until I login here this time.

Now, let me tell u why i made my comment.

1. I said i have been wondering why Nigeria had to rely on such tactics to win a small nation like Biafra who had no proper military and airforce. Remember, the blocking of food access was the last resort by Nigeria. I was wondering why a full country like Nigeria with proper airforce and proper military had to use a last minute such as this to win a small nation. If u remember, u can see that the Nigeria govt bragged that the war wont last more than few days and they would crush out Biafran rebels.

Here is my point why I wondered. It shows u and I are not save becus if we get to into war with another country whose access to food we cant block, then we are doomed! I can see how Boko haram fight has been happening becus Nigeria can not block the food access of Boko Haram. I was more concerened why our military wasnt very effective. And i prayed we never ever get to fight a proper war with countries we do not have access to block their food supply. My brother, i am not like u. I am not sentimental, i am more interested why Nigeria had to use such tactics at last minute to win.

But it was a question becus of how Boko haram has been acting up lately. And, why are u sounding like u are fighting with me? I dont understand. U may even see me or might av met with me in real life. U may even need help or i need help from u, so why carry this type of matter for head.

U also said u are a patriotic Nigerian and that was why i mentioned i hope u are not among the so called patriotic Nigerians who are praying for Visa.

And like i said, i met a Nigerian soldier who has retired, i saw him in a terrible condition, we got talking after i gave him money. He was doing taxi driving. He picked me up during one of my journey, he said he fought in the war.

I started thinking if the war was actually worth it. I mean, wouldnt it been better if the country actually broke up earlier. Becus decades after the war, Nigeria has not solved any of her problems. I mean, if u are a human without this bias sentiment, u should be asking same question. The soldier said he was even regretting ever coming from Nigeria if after service, he would still be in this condition.

so, bro, did i answer ur questions? And, calm down bro, we are not fighting and u are not hitting me anywhere. Do u know why? I no be ur regular person on Nairaland who is full of bitterness. If u need beer, come make i buy for u grin All these people wey dey carry Naija matter for head sef/ That was how one of the patriotic nigerian here messaged me to beg for something after listing out how life has been so unfair to him. I couldnt stop laughing. Naija no send u o. Ur leaders no send u o. Calm down patriotic Nigerian. grin

1 Like

Re: Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra by MrCEO69(m): 6:00am On May 28, 2019
hollah123:
u can use any means to silent your opponent in a war, it's allowed. pikin wey talk say him stubborn Na hunger go teach am lesson. as regards d research respondent, bro take that to upper iweka, there u have people who reason like u waiting for u there
Dude why are you so pained in life.. U better find joy and peace bf you take sniper.
Re: Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra by hollah123: 8:12am On May 28, 2019
Blissfulend:

You are either glaringly and pitifully
ignorant or deliberately distorting facts to suit your narrative. Get it straight, the central government did not supply Biafrans food and nobody did expect them to. The point here is that they barricaded/barred the import of food into Biafra by foreign countries and relief organisations leading to the death of millions of innocent children. That is grossly wicked!
That's one of war tactics to conquer the ever chestbeating fools, get that into your thick skull
Re: Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
Igbo amaka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) / Evan’s Co-Defendant Chiemeka Arinze, Dies In Custody / Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.