Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

How To Get A Small Business Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get A Small Business Loan (318 Views)

6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner / Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business / 6 Simple Reasons Banks Won’t Grant Your Business Loan Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Small Business Loan by Muritala2015(m): 10:02pm On May 26, 2019
Whether you’re planning to expand an existing business or just now getting one off the ground, a small business loan can give you the financial support you need.

Not all businesses can get a small business loan, so you need to take special care when applying for one. Make sure your credit history is as strong as possible, and search for lenders.

Lenders will want to see numerous financial documents, so gather them ahead of time. Although getting a small business loan takes a lot of work, it is possible.

Determine the type of loan you need. There are several types of business loans you can get. You should identify the type you need
before talking to a lender.

Consider the following options.

Line of credit: You can draw from a credit line whenever you’re short of cash. For example, you might need money to make payroll or pay a vendor. You then pay back what you drew on your credit line. A line of credit is a lot like a credit card.

Installment loan:  You can get an installment loan to expand operations. You pay it back in equal monthly installments over one to
seven years.

Equipment loan:  You get a loan to buy equipment, and the lender takes a security interest in the equipment until the loan is paid back. If you default on your loan, the lender seizes the equipment.

If you are looking for How To Get Loan Without Collateral in Nigeria, read this True Life Story

This will be useful to all serious minds....

My Business Nearly Collapse For Lack Of Fund! .....Until I Discovered Where I got A Loan of N200,000, Without Collateral From A Barely Known NGO, That Saved My IT Business From Total Collapse.

Read my story, it will benefit any serious mind who needs loan without collateral. Visit https://www.muritala.com/easy/ to read my True Life Story
Re: How To Get A Small Business Loan by folushorex(f): 4:01pm On May 27, 2019
good job grin
Re: How To Get A Small Business Loan by Muritala2015(m): 5:02pm On May 27, 2019
folushorex:
good job grin

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Start Making ₦10,000+ Every Day With Jumia! / Online Freelance Tutorials / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.