Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,103 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual (63861 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by magicminister: 7:33am On May 27, 2019
Guys, this is why you have to be successful in a way that is legal and sustainable so your children will not be sold off to the highest bidder.

Work hard!!!!
From several pictures, i can tell from Regina's body language that this isn't what she wanted from life.

9 Likes

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by GeneralPula: 7:33am On May 27, 2019
IamD18:
My parent alive wont be angry to see their daughter marry a rich man.

That's what they train me for in this country. To marry a rich man.

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Nwanyiocha247(f): 7:34am On May 27, 2019
I carry for her
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by dheaven: 7:34am On May 27, 2019
But Regina doesn't look happy in the video.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by obimiheka(m): 7:34am On May 27, 2019
U sure say dis Ned no dey kolombi but mama and pikin?
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:35am On May 27, 2019
Atleast her family are out of poverty.

Congrats
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by erons22(m): 7:36am On May 27, 2019
OK
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Nobody: 7:38am On May 27, 2019
@alexreports, do Regina Daniels and daughter bear the same name or the beer you drank at the event affected your headline

Alexreports, GleesModel
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Forreellinc: 7:39am On May 27, 2019
E mama dey try ho herself
Mama u don old go siddon
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by holluwai(m): 7:41am On May 27, 2019
All the benjamins babe
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Aidejay(m): 7:41am On May 27, 2019
iamanswer:
Who else doesn't catch trips for this Regina Daniel's matter anymore?
I loved her as a fast rising child actress
I admired her prowess
I wanted to see her soar above the industry
Just wanna see her become the best at what she does.
It was just starting to happen until boom!!!

I'm Disappointed!!!
Unfortunately Regina Daniels doesn't eat your dissappointent for breakfast, lunch or dinner

2 Likes

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:41am On May 27, 2019
All i can say is...money good, follow your heart and always do what makes you alone HAPPY!
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:43am On May 27, 2019
Junkie1:
SHE MUST BE SO PROUD
very well, if I catch anybody shouting under age marriage is common in North, thunder will..... I reserve that. Why is that guy with red cap in second picture resemble Buhari?
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Hoodbilonia: 7:44am On May 27, 2019
One thing i ha8 abt polygamy
Theres no love
No peace
No joy
Once the head dies
Na property things next
What do u xpect from a dumb naive girl of 22yrs
Wetin she know
Smile now
Cry later

Its a shame
What ppl do to bear a name and fame
A grandpa getting married to grand daughters age

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Awoo88: 7:44am On May 27, 2019
Ciaos:
So this small girl married her ancestor true true..money!!!!! Hmmmmm!!!!
Mid fifties is not an ancestor.

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by amaben2020(m): 7:45am On May 27, 2019
Regina no too fine, see as she fat for this young age, orobo ki bo loading after 2 kids

3 Likes

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Awoo88: 7:46am On May 27, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
very well, if I catch anybody shouting under age marriage is common in North, thunder will..... I reserve that. Why is that guy with red cap in second picture resemble Buhari?
She is not underage!!! She is almost 23
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by nazablossom(f): 7:47am On May 27, 2019
Who is the bride again,because it sure look like the mother is the bride. See the way Regina is looking at the mom like "you are stealing my shine" smiley

2 Likes

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Omihanifa: 7:47am On May 27, 2019
Dandsome:
Back then when we were in the world, we used to call fresh young babes like this CTY.

CTY : Catch Them Young (And they will be yours forever)

Ned has caught his own "CTY" wink wink grin

VIP ahomka womu lines grin grin
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by jefff455: 7:47am On May 27, 2019
Feck

2 Likes

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by alukstea(m): 7:50am On May 27, 2019
If Ned had asked to marry them both lol them for gree na

Edge1:
And why is her Mum everywhere like she was also getting married to Ned?
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Dandsome: 7:50am On May 27, 2019
Omihanifa:

VIP ahomka womu lines grin grin
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Ginaz(f): 7:50am On May 27, 2019
Money is good. That's all I can say. Imagine if Ned was a truck pusher, Regina won't look twice. Money money money, you too much. cheesy
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by victorian(f): 7:50am On May 27, 2019
It's not like Regina is sad, she looks happy and content.

Make una free the girl abeg.

Who poverty epp?

At least she won't dare have sex with another man. She's his forever.

Money is good, especially when it's coming from a caring billionaire.
Ned is wise, spend the money and also be caring and loving. Who no like better thing?
If it were a young handsome guy, his shakara on Regina will be on another level. He will claiming all women are dying for his looks,so arrogant and annoying , with no. Money o.
Money he won't drop, he will screaming 50/50 responsibility in the relationship. Or can't Regina take care of him? Can't she see, he's very handsome like a god?
Smhhhh.

Be doing 50/50 there, na shafts una go marry Las Las.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by BUKGREAT: 7:51am On May 27, 2019
Edge1:
And why is her Mum everywhere like she was also getting married to Ned?

She is a typical yahoo yahoo woman. In her mind maga go pay.
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by seunfly: 7:51am On May 27, 2019
That woman is my mother in law's role model, she complained bitterly why her daughters can't marry rich man like Regina Daniel.

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Omihanifa: 7:52am On May 27, 2019
Make the girl better not cheat on the man, all these induction get deeper meanings o

3 Likes

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by AdemolaA2: 7:52am On May 27, 2019
IamD18:
No parents alive will be angry to see their daughter marry a rich man.

That's what they train them for in this country. To marry a rich man.

True talk my sister ..
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Nobody: 7:53am On May 27, 2019
That gel with red top is up to no good to Regina.
What a wicked stare.
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by frozen70(f): 7:55am On May 27, 2019
I don't even know what to comment on this girls issue of marriage

Considering her age,

Is this marriage about money ❓

Is it about love ❓

Is it about her own choice ❓

Or is it about class ❓

Pls house, who has the answer ❓

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:55am On May 27, 2019
Fear women
Re: Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual by daddytime(m): 7:55am On May 27, 2019
Wow...her mum looks happier than her though..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shatta Michy: I Had Sex With Shatta Wale The First Day We Met At Age 17 (video) / Linc Edochie Opens A School "ABH Academy" (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.