Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje (20300 Views)

Yobe North: Machina Alerts INEC Over Forged Withdrawal Letter In Lawan’s Favour / Sowore's Party, AAC Records Massive Wins Over PDP In Two Rivers LGAs / Prominent Senators Who May Not Return In 2019, 9th Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by amaben2020(m): 7:23am On May 27, 2019
Myself2:

And the APC has changed from a hypocritical party that deceived the people into a monstrously corrupt organization
Monstrously corrupt is an understatement bro, we should say magnanonimously corrupt raised to power 99

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by Opinedecandid(m): 7:26am On May 27, 2019
Nigerians want Victory for PDP
Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by Nobody: 7:29am On May 27, 2019
mrvitalis:

Has buhari openly supported lawan ? ....

Tinubu slaves have a funny way of always presenting the slave opinion?
Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by akwunomy(m): 7:33am On May 27, 2019
Because you didn’t read again and again...you miss the whole argument or context...Op...is not talking about APC Zamfara lost...read again and again and you will see he is confused about 44/62...so is better people read again and again before jumping in...
Bigii:

You should also read again and again and again. Only then you will remember that with Zamfara Supreme Court rulling, PDP now have 47 senators and not 44.

2 Likes

Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by sogodihno: 7:39am On May 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigerians want PDP and PDP they will get .

God bless Nigeria

God bless the people's party, The PDP.

yeebos want PDP, not Nigeria, nobody want to go back to 16 years of backwardness and of course, unless those that elect kerosene distributor as governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:41am On May 27, 2019
sogodihno:

yeebos want PDP, not Nigeria, nobody want to go back to 16 years of backwardness and of course, unless those that elect kerosene distributor as governor.

Stupidity is when you criticise PDP 16yrs past rule and praise Tinubu's bullion van on the eve to presidential election .

I didn't just called you STUPID!
Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by novenatim(m): 7:47am On May 27, 2019
PDP can actually spring up suprise in the 9th assembly. Its just a game of numbers, but whoever knows how to play his card will definitely get the slot.[i][/i]
Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by sogodihno: 7:48am On May 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Stupidity is when you criticise PDP 16yrs past rule and praise Tinubu's bullion van on the eve to presidential election .

I didn't just called you STUPID!

u can't say whatever u like, only Yeebos want PDP, more than 15million people still prefer APC, as seen in d last election. is either APC or another party, never again for PDP in this country, unless in ibo land sha.

1 Like

Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by Awefemik(m): 7:50am On May 27, 2019
But I thought PDP has dead and buried since march what threatening again
This is just good part of ways to story Tinubu godfatherism
Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by Awefemik(m): 7:54am On May 27, 2019
asfrank:
What some people are failing to understand is that everyone whether APC or PDP wants to get favoured by the Presidency, which is why most of them will vote for the Candidature of Lawan, so as to be in the good books and hold a bargain chip. The Newly elected governor of Zamfara choose to recognise with the President first before even the National leadership of his party. He can't just leave the State House without having been adviced by the President Aides to ensure his Senators vote for the party's candidates in the National Assembly. I am from Benue, and all 3 Senators are from PDP, but I can tell you that all 3 senators will vote for Lawan. After the General Elections, one of the Senators openly expressed his willingness of working with the President, people where hoping he will start condemning the President, the guy simply said he likes the man, and his constituency comprises of both PDP and APC so he has to careful in handling certain matters, and he is the influential amongst them. With the Backing of the President and APC NWC, I say Lawan still holds the Ace.
But remember some APC member is also part of goje camp this is politics
Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by Shikini: 7:58am On May 27, 2019
amaben2020:
PDP has really changed from a corrupt organization into what the masses love

Thanks to President Buhari's gross incompetence
Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by garfield1: 8:01am On May 27, 2019
Awefemik:

Some pdp senators are for lawan
Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by MorufuAtanda: 8:02am On May 27, 2019
amaben2020:

Thank to APC the pretenders' party.
Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by durangokid: 8:03am On May 27, 2019
Esseite:
Which one is 44/62 again....?
. Don't mind the guy
Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by Jadax(m): 8:04am On May 27, 2019
Racoon:
cheesy Meanwhile the loquacious midget call Oshiomole that have been loud-mouthing himself to stupor that APC will not share any NASS leadership with anyone have now seen the clear reality of what is on ground.

The APC Zamfara debacle have given the PDP a good leeway.Let the intrigue continue.He who laugh last always laughs the best.Saraki looking @ APC like

He who laughs last, laughs longest.
No best laugh bro
Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:07am On May 27, 2019
sogodihno:

u can't say whatever u like, only Yeebos want PDP, more than 15million people still prefer APC, as seen in d last election. is either APC or another party, never again for PDP in this country, unless in ibo land sha.

The 15 million people must be in your village

Nigerians said "NO" to chief dullard In the last election
But as usual , the fake Mr integrity rigged his way through with the help of PROF MAHMOOD.

But we are hopeful that the stolen mandate will soon be returned to the rightful winner.. Insha Allah .
Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by sogodihno: 8:15am On May 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

The 15 million people must be in your village

Nigerians said "NO" to chief dullard In the last election
But as usual , the fake Mr integrity rigged his way through with the help of PROF MAHMOOD.

But we are hopeful that the stolen mandate will soon be returned to the rightful winner.. Insha Allah .

This election was rigged so tey, Atiku was even rigged out in his own ward. u are delusional.
Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by akwunomy(m): 8:15am On May 27, 2019
I am not trying to change your political views and also do not know anything about it...but I think nothing is definite in this field...interest...interest...be it self interest....party interest...State interest...every politician at one point will surely choose...Whatever the outcome become is mere speculative as nobody knows...unless you are APC rigging machine...beside using such phrases as ‘may’ or ‘might’ could have been more appropriate as politic is a speculative exercise
asfrank:

you can't force me to see from your own point, keep your view. we would find out who understands politics better when they conduct their elections.
Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by amaben2020(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2019
Shikini:

Thanks to President Buhari's gross incompetence

We are in between the devil and the deep blue Sea
Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by Indispensable85(m): 8:35am On May 27, 2019
Bigii:

You should also read again and again and again. Only then you will remember that with Zamfara Supreme Court rulling, PDP now have 47 senators and not 44.

I'm sure you didn't read the news,if you did you would've known that the initial numbers were 41 for pdp and 65 for Apc.
After the judgement it's now 44 for pdp and 62 for Apc. Learn to read properly next time.
Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by omo1478(m): 8:55am On May 27, 2019
amaben2020:
That is to tell you that that the PDP was never a corrupt party.
Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by Bigii(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2019
Indispensable85:

I'm sure you didn't read the news,if you did you would've known that the initial numbers were 41 for pdp and 65 for Apc.
After the judgement it's now 44 for pdp and 62 for Apc. Learn to read properly next time.

Oh' I have misfired then. Thanks
Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by Indispensable85(m): 9:03am On May 27, 2019
Bigii:

Oh' I have misfired then. Thanks

I greet you bro!

1 Like

Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by akevic: 10:10am On May 27, 2019
APC should watch it or else...

All they need now is to join force instead of splitting their number or else...
Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Gbajabiamila played a better party politics, and even consulted outside parties and outside the National Assembly.

Lawan, Ndume and Goje are playing politics with Ego of a typical Northern Politician

Same better politics he played last four years and Dogara took the seat right in front of his eyes.

Yoruba people don't have mind of their own,
Main reason I'll rank the IBOS and Hausas before them.

Majority of the hausas are Muslim
Majority of the IBOS are Christian.
Half of the Yorubas are Muslim. Other half are Christian.
Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by Racoon(m): 4:04pm On May 27, 2019
Jadax:
He who laughs last, laughs the longest.Not best laugh bro
Thanks greatly man. smiley
Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by asfrank(m): 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
Awefemik:
remember my analysis?
Re: 9th Assembly: Anxiety In Lawan, Ndume’s Camps Over PDP, Goje by Yeecar(m): 5:39am On Aug 10, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigerians want PDP and PDP they will get .

God bless Nigeria

God bless the people's party, The PDP.
How market?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ / Dubai Prince, Sheikh Rashid Bin Mohammed Al Maktoum Dies At 33 / Boko Haram Kills Four Soldiers In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.