Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) (44942 Views)

Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy / Governor El-rufai Pledges To Sponsor Education Of Almajiri Boy Who Doesn't Beg / Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by mechanics(m): 12:23pm On May 27, 2019
Wow.
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by ImaIma1(f): 1:02pm On May 27, 2019
helinues:
That's normal responsibility of normal people

How many have you rehabilitated?
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 27, 2019
fiizznation:
You must be very deluded. How many crimes do these Almajiri boys engaged in that crimes will out rightly reduce once they are taken off the streets? Yeah the beg for food and some other things, but are they the ones involved in banditry, kidnapping, robbery, internet fraud, money laundering, etc. I don't even understand the problem of most commentators here. You make your comments like you don't have brains or something.

They criminals, they are the ones constitueting nuisance in Nigeria, they are boko haram and that's where Boko Haram get 98% of their recruits

Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 27, 2019
IamPatriotic:
There're more than Hundreds of Thousands of them (almajiris) on the streets of Abuja and its suburbs. No single individual can rehabilitate them, not even Dangote, Northern Leaders should honestly come together and fashion out how to end the reproduction of almajiris, before talking about the rehabilitation of the existing ones.
They're time bombs and it's exploding in real time.

True. You seal the leak, before mopping the floors.
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by lawani: 1:44pm On May 27, 2019
A married couple who are working should be able to care for two or three kids without anyone being an Almajiri
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by Bede2u(m): 2:10pm On May 27, 2019
fiizznation:
You must be very deluded. How many crimes do these Almajiri boys engaged in that crimes will out rightly reduce once they are taken off the streets? Yeah the beg for food and some other things, but are they the ones involved in banditry, kidnapping, robbery, internet fraud, money laundering, etc. I don't even understand the problem of most commentators here. You make your comments like you don't have brains or something.
lol...the mind of a northerner is empty....so the almijiris grow up to become doctors? U see...u see...u are probably one of the most intelligent northerners...and this is hw u think....u see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:41pm On May 27, 2019
[quote author=OILFLASHY1 post=78752816]This Almajiri boy rescued by a kind hearted woman after seeing his video online is proving to us that if the country can care for these children, rate of crime in Nigeria will drop by 70% in the first 2 years

The lady is Leyllah, she's taken up his welfare, got him medicare and enrolled him in a school. There are millions of the boy currently roaming the streets

Shouldn't this be a top project in the Northern states right now? ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Watch video of the boy and more photos here https://thickmatch.com/photos-rehabilitated-almajiri-boy-will-shock-pictures/
#SaveAlmajiriChild
[/quote
Rehabilitation is applaudable BUT TERMINATION IS THE ANSWER '''''''''''''''''''''''''''
END REPRODUCTION OF ALMAJIRI!
END REPRODUCTION OF ALMAJIRI!!
END REPRODUCTION OF ALMAJIRI!!!

BUHARI SAVE NIGERIA OF FUTURE BOMBERS!!!!!
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2019
fiizznation:
Do you even know what the word "Almajiri " means? The word might have been abused by some northerners but that doesn't negate the fact that Almajiri literally means students. How many of them grow up to be willing tools for crimes in the north? Most of them go back to their various villages after graduating and the ones that do stay behind get themselves involved in petty trading or some maniac labour work like "mai ruwa", cutting nails, etc.

Why am I even having this conversation with you?
Wicked thing. Northerners are pretenders they hate themselves no be small but they have perfected the art of self delusion and impoverishing the less previledged among themselves. The rich there always want to see poor people around him so tgat he can share kosei(akara) for them amd other crumbs and feel he is a very good person
Tbis one here wey dey talk shit fit likely be local government chairman pikin somewhere for north

So na mai ruwa and cutting of nails of them go dey do na

Lets just divide this vountries so northerners flex their sharia and their almajiri system

What an eyesore
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by franklyfrank: 4:14pm On May 27, 2019
okoolori:

Shallow mind kinna being.....
You can't even say a good thing on children's day but to be filled with shallow comment.... Children of hate.
Just try and quote me and see how I will finish you and have you ban on this platform and of course I know who you are coz I am a friend and you will see how I will drag you to the mould this Monday morning.....
you are not different from him
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by armadeo(m): 5:16pm On May 27, 2019
NPComplete:

Look at another of those morons on nairaland. So u think those bandits came out of thin air? Most of them started out as almajiris and as soon as they were older, they became bandits, boko haram and other bane of the north.
Educated idiots like u who refuse to see the genesis of the problem are the main problem the north has.

That guy is short sighted. He doesn't see the problem that has already exploded in his face hes still yapping.

No need to try and educate him. He can never see.
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by armadeo(m): 5:18pm On May 27, 2019
abdelrahman:
which 5000?
they aren't less than 10000

Guys they are in the millions.

The real problem isnt understood by people down south. Check Lagos and see the influx of hausa bike men. I often wonder where they come from and who bought the bikes for them. They are everywhere. No house, just them and thier bikes.

I really hope it's not some sinister agenda.
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by Ayed44: 5:59pm On May 27, 2019
Rehabilitating some almajiri is not the solution to the almajiri menace. The only solution is stopping the system that encourages a man to have children and turning them to destitutes in the name of seeking Islamic education.

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 27, 2019
meobizy:

He did not lie, it’s true.
Ask people who have helped street boys and girls, you will hear the same story.
It seems they find living in peace and mundanity useless so everything they do is in preparation for their eventual return to the streets.
Yeah, we know that but not all cases are like that. He ought to wish the boy well in life, and just scroll to next comments if he has 100% sanity
Re: These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) by MrCEO69(m): 5:35am On May 28, 2019
fiizznation:
Have u ever stayed in the north? If u hv then I guess u didn't witness religion or political crisis because this are the set of people that do the dirty work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare / The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture / 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.