Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 (21219 Views)

The Future Of Smartphone Designs. / Apple Loses $57 Billion , Drops To 4th Most Valuable Company In The World / Infinix Hot 7 And Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specs : Upcoming Infinix Smartphone In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by henrixx(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2019
Cool news
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by olagbola45(m): 9:11am On May 27, 2019
Samanza89:
They target Africa mostly as their dumping ground, specifically Nigeria.

So am not surprise!..

brain no dey how many people can afford your stupid America phone

your iPhone how many people can afford it? even among your family members how many of dem will buy it?

even d one you use type dis Shii what is it?is it not those Asian product

ewu

2 Likes

Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by LiveHealthy(m): 9:14am On May 27, 2019
simple250:
China rescue the world mostly Africans from the Vultures of the World America ...if not you will have to save for 5yrs before buying a touch light phone ....

If only you knew the Traps The Chinese have set for Africans.
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by Nobody: 9:19am On May 27, 2019
simple250:
China rescue the world mostly Africans from the Vultures of the World America ...if not you will have to save for 5yrs before buying a touch light phone ....

Word

1 Like

Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by blingxx(m): 9:24am On May 27, 2019
ikorodureporta:
$100 x 350 still cost na

Incase you are wondering.. All this infinix note 6,redmi, xiaomi that we buy almost 100k here are middle class and lower class phones in developed countries
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by Chinny024(f): 9:32am On May 27, 2019
All thanks to CHINA.....that's why US keep fighting a silent war.Unfortunately,no one can fetch water with a basket....Ka I ma nke a,I ma nke ozoooo?..
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by Nobody: 9:34am On May 27, 2019
olagbola45:

your iPhone how many people can afford it? even among your family members how many of dem will buy it?

ewu

Oga Ade calm down
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by rkennie111(m): 9:37am On May 27, 2019
Let us think it well, in 2014 and 2016 dollar low than as its now. Maybe i don't get it right
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by able20(m): 9:37am On May 27, 2019
simple250:
True talk. China made things go round the world. Without China We would have asked for permission from USA to buy some electronics and equipment with conditions attached.
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by olagbola45(m): 9:46am On May 27, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Oga Ade calm down

Yes ma..d one you using wot is it?

Don't tell me to calm down.....

I dey boil dis morning /evening
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by Topmaike007(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2019
simple250:
and some guys are supporting those tyrant called America
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by DarkJeddi(m): 9:48am On May 27, 2019
Samanza89:

So am not surprise!..
NOTHING stops you from buying the $1000 Galaxy S10.. shocked

OH,

Let me guess..

You're are too poor.
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by DarkJeddi(m): 9:52am On May 27, 2019
olagbola45:

ewu
Don't mind the Bagger..
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by uuzba(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2019
Ravon:
The average price of smartphones continues on a downward trajectory, as it dipped to US$ 95 in 2018, from US$ 117 in 2016, and US$ 216 in 2014, the latest report by Nigeria Mobile Report by Jumia has shown.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2019/05/27/average-price-of-smartphone-in-nigeria-drops-to-95/
Nigeria is a nation with it's own challenges. As bad as it may be it is sha our country.
We use Naira in this courtry.
If you are reporting about prices of things in Nigeria, you use our currency Naira.

You might be trying to form some sort of big boy, quoting Dollar, to sound sophisticated. But if we ask you for the Dollar now, you will not give anybody. If we ask you for American visa, you will not give anybody.

Please quote prices in naira and continued with our Nigerian News.

1 Like

Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by Zoroaster: 9:54am On May 27, 2019
trapQ:
Learn to quote me with your brain intact.
Go back, read up and if you're still deluded then gtfo.
your name should be low iq

1 Like

Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by DarkJeddi(m): 9:57am On May 27, 2019
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by DarkJeddi(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2019
uuzba:

Nigeria is a nation with it's own challenges. As bad as it may be it is sha our country.
We use Naira in this courtry.
If you are reporting about prices of things in Nigeria, you use our currency Naira.

You might be trying to form some sort of big boy, quoting Dollar, to sound sophisticated. But if we ask you for the Dollar now, you will not give anybody. If we ask you for American visa, you will not give anybody.

Please quote prices in naira and continued with our Nigerian News.
I hate to put it to you,

But when you are quoting the average price of International commodities like Smartphones,

For the sake of relativity,

You use the dollar..

Have you seen crude oil prices ever quoted in Naira?
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by jerflakes(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2019
martineverest:
sense is far from u....Ur IQ level is lower than flashing credit

Ah swear, the guy just weak me o

3 Likes

Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by MrBONE2(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2019
Topmaike007:
and some guys are supporting those tyrant called America

grin
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by Nobody: 10:00am On May 27, 2019
olagbola45:

Yes ma..d one you using wot is it?

Don't tell me to calm down.....

I dey boil dis morning /evening

It's a Chinese product

Sha take it easy angry
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by olagbola45(m): 10:12am On May 27, 2019
tohyorsih2:

It's a Chinese product

Sha take it easy angry

Nah your easy? Shebi nah my easy
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by shomutuski(m): 10:17am On May 27, 2019
still doesn't mean shit!!!! phones are still expensive for the average person to buy.... alll talk
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by Bbbwings: 10:24am On May 27, 2019
Dottore:
The price of phones will further go down possibly because Trump is about to force Chinese phone makers to source for their components locally. The effect will be that in the first 1 to 2 years the market will be flooded with less competitive or low performance models but afterwards, consumer response driven research will force the release of globally competitive models still at cheaper rates.
They already source for their components locally.
Even iPhone is assembled in China.
cool

1 Like

Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by DarkJeddi(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2019
shomutuski:
still doesn't mean shit!!!! phones are still expensive for the average person to buy.... alll talk
Well,

It's not their fault if your country is the poverty capital of the world..

Even if it falls to $50,

The average person would still not afford it..

They are business companies,

NOT Charity organizations..
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by Hydronium(m): 10:25am On May 27, 2019
Is that so?
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by Nobody: 10:38am On May 27, 2019
Samanza89:

So am not surprise!..

Maybe if you had even a little intelligence you could have built your own smartphone from scratch and dump it in other country? But it's too bad all we have here are who bitch and moan like a nagging wife.
Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by Mateen1000: 10:38am On May 27, 2019
martineverest:
sense is far from u....Ur IQ level is lower than flashing credit
I know, Don’t tell me

Re: Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 by atheistandproud(m): 10:47am On May 27, 2019
Craigslists:
Substandard phones that can’t received OTA update right??

Phones that will spy on me and send my private information to Hong Kong ba??

Apple all the way jor! Even if I die today I’m rest assured my dealings and privacy will follow me to the grave.

Sense wee no kee you. iPhone 7 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 all the way....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xiaomi Launches In Africa To Compete Against Tecno, Itel And Infinix / Google Removes UC Browser From Play Store / Glo Wap Manual Settings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.