Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

It Is Good For A Guy To Report That He Was Raped? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / It Is Good For A Guy To Report That He Was Raped? (947 Views)

Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father / He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice / How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Good For A Guy To Report That He Was Raped? by MP007(m): 7:57am On May 05, 2007
I just want to know people.It is goiod for a guy to report  that he was raped?I mean ,  ma guy went to reprot that he was ganged raped by some ladies , and ma word! the police where just laughing , they were like "u lucky bastard" how many rounds, ?Why is rape not threated serioulsy when it comes to men being the victims? , can't we men be raped to, abeg no laugh oooo, lol
Re: It Is Good For A Guy To Report That He Was Raped? by acidrop(f): 8:04am On May 05, 2007
lol, i wonder y itz not taking seriously, and this ur guy, hw many injury he get 4 body 2 prove that he was forced, undecided
Re: It Is Good For A Guy To Report That He Was Raped? by ruescho(m): 9:16am On May 05, 2007
How can boy be raped by women if he dont want it?
ROFLMAO!!!
Re: It Is Good For A Guy To Report That He Was Raped? by Adetife: 4:18pm On May 05, 2007
Unfortunately males too do get raped and i would advise your friend to get himself tested for any STDs. It isn't taken seriously for the same reason we all (current posters) have been laughing yourself included.
Re: It Is Good For A Guy To Report That He Was Raped? by manoy(m): 10:43pm On May 06, 2007
Adetife:

LMAO - Unfortunately males too do get raped and i would advise your friend to get himself tested for any STDs. It isn't taken seriously for the same reason we all (current posters) have been laughing yourself included.

It happns to guys really.how u dey adetife?

(1) (Reply)

People Judge This:sexual Harassement Or A Response To A Request / Obas Wife Kidnapped For N30m / Nj Man Accused Of Raping, Beating 5 Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.