Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Toyota Forerunner 2015 For Sale!!!!! URGENT!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Forerunner 2015 For Sale!!!!! URGENT!!! (1091 Views)

TOYOTA FORERUNNER 2014 Doors Can't Unlock / 2006 Toyota Forerunner Very Clean In Ibadan @1.9m / SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!! 2005 Registered Toyota Forerunner For Sale (2) (3) (4)

Toyota Forerunner 2015 For Sale!!!!! URGENT!!! by kumero(m): 9:52am On May 27, 2019
Toyota Forerunner 2015 for urgent sale!!!
Price: 13.5m ( Slightly Negotiable)

Re: Toyota Forerunner 2015 For Sale!!!!! URGENT!!! by Cosplay: 1:25pm On May 27, 2019

Re: Toyota Forerunner 2015 For Sale!!!!! URGENT!!! by nosiebaba(m): 1:28pm On May 27, 2019
Cosplay the don

Re: Toyota Forerunner 2015 For Sale!!!!! URGENT!!! by dirtycoin(m): 3:16pm On May 27, 2019
Lol.

Baba Cosplay, you are always on time.

Thank you for your efforts in sanitizing the forum.

Re: Toyota Forerunner 2015 For Sale!!!!! URGENT!!! by kumero(m): 9:10pm On May 27, 2019
Cosplay:

I really don't know why you would come into another person's post to show your lack of intelligence. I posted a car for sale and you went ahead to post a damaged car under it. What is the correlation? If you are doubting the genuineness of the car, why don't you make enquiries about it, instead of showing how ill-mannered you are.
Anyways, for those interested, the car is available for inspection at Ilupeju. You can come with your mechanic or any law enforcement agent if you think it is a scam.

Re: Toyota Forerunner 2015 For Sale!!!!! URGENT!!! by dannybrasky(m): 10:42pm On May 27, 2019
Excuse me Mr/Mrs,you don't have to go through this path you are heading?? This is how things are done as far as this forum is concerned.

You don't have to rain insults,if you are confident and pretty sure the vin and pictures that was posted doesn't belong to the car you advertised,you can be matured enough by posting the vin number as well as the pre purchase pictures of your car to counter the poster. Doing so would show a level of transparency in your dealings to your buyers.Then u can rain insults on the poster for trying to ruin your business.

Its simple as ABC grin

kumero:

I really don't know why you would come into another person's post to show your lack of intelligence. I posted a car for sale and you went ahead to post a damaged car under it. What is the correlation? If you are doubting the genuineness of the car, why don't you make enquiries about it, instead of showing how ill-mannered you are.
Anyways, for those interested, the car is available for inspection at Ilupeju. You can come with your mechanic or any law enforcement agent if you think it is a scam.

Re: Toyota Forerunner 2015 For Sale!!!!! URGENT!!! by Thalinzrcng: 11:01pm On May 27, 2019
kumero:

U do not know Cosplay, friend. But you shall...and, eventually, the truth shall set u free(as far as auto section, Nairaland, is concerned anyway)

Re: Toyota Forerunner 2015 For Sale!!!!! URGENT!!! by antagonist: 7:27am On May 28, 2019
kumero:

mr man sharrap there that is how the car was before naija panel beater and painter did magic on it

you think we are all children here

Re: Toyota Forerunner 2015 For Sale!!!!! URGENT!!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:51am On May 29, 2019
I sincerely do not understand the crux of ur pain @ op

when u wanted to buy this car, shey the Oyibo people gave vivid description of the vehicle? even vehicles without physical issues obvious to the eye... stuff like undercarriage, flood, mechanical....
all are documented on the site for all to see...

they don't post a sweet picture of the ride and then tell say: "serious buyers come to USA or Canada to inspect with ur mechanic "

so why can we be that transparent?
why is transparency so difficult? i still cannot understand why!

Re: Toyota Forerunner 2015 For Sale!!!!! URGENT!!! by igbosoro: 1:05am On Oct 04, 2020
@Kumero, please share Sophia babe, michat girl contact. Which area Sophia live. Thanks igbosoro@yahoo.com.
[quote author=kumero post=78776196]

Re: Toyota Forerunner 2015 For Sale!!!!! URGENT!!! by andycom(m): 1:20am On Oct 04, 2020
kumero:

Shut up

Re: Toyota Forerunner 2015 For Sale!!!!! URGENT!!! by DARLINGTON869(m): 3:01am On Oct 04, 2020
Damn.
Re: Toyota Forerunner 2015 For Sale!!!!! URGENT!!! by kumero(m): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2020
You are a big fool. it really shows you don't have work that you are searching through Nairaland to comment on posts that are over one year old. Idiot.

andycom:

Shut up

Sold!!!Registered Acura MDX 03:850k. / 2006 Rx 330 Toks / 2006 Lexus ES 330