Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

IK Osakioduwa's 40th Birthday: Nigerian Celebrities Rocks Game Of Thrones Outfit - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / IK Osakioduwa's 40th Birthday: Nigerian Celebrities Rocks Game Of Thrones Outfit (326 Views)

Lady Rocks N50 'Bend Down Select' Top (Photos) / Bride Rocks Revealing Wedding Dress And People Are Talking About It / Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IK Osakioduwa's 40th Birthday: Nigerian Celebrities Rocks Game Of Thrones Outfit by Okoyeaniche(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2019
Nigerian producer and media presenter, Ik Osakioduwa who turns 40th today had requested for a Game Of Thrones themed party to celebrate his day.

Banky W and his beautiful wife Adesua, attended the ceremony and presenting themselves has #Ser Jorah and #Khaleesi the queen of dragons. In the series, 'Game Of Thrones', #Ser Jorah was a true and trustworthy warrior who can give his life to protect #Khaleesi.

He wrote: "In case you're wondering why I picked #Ser Jorah as my costume, this is my own #Khaleesi"

Adesua responded: "You can protect me any dayyyyyy �����"

Other Celebrities that attended the ceremony took for themselves various Game of Thrones act.

See More Game Of Thrones Photos Below: IK Osakioduwa's Game Of Thrones 40th Birthday - Mr & Mrs Banky W Mimics #SerJorah & # Khaleesi

1 Share

Re: IK Osakioduwa's 40th Birthday: Nigerian Celebrities Rocks Game Of Thrones Outfit by Ayinke46: 10:09am On May 27, 2019
Maddd concept

(1) (Reply)

Tina's Empire / Urban Black Fashion Exhibition & Afterparty / Nice Quality Luxury Handbags And Women Clothing For Resellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.