Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,064 members, 7,807,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex (59266 Views)

Injustice At Workplace; Should I Resign Or Hang On? / Should I resign or continue? / Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by Pavore9: 1:04pm On May 27, 2019
It is either yes or no to her demands, which advice is being sought for? angry
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by puresaint(m): 1:05pm On May 27, 2019
Akuko n' egwu...

Me I no believe this.. Maybe na fiction shaa

1 Like

Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by ensamy(m): 1:05pm On May 27, 2019
Something that guys dey look for ......

Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by Lawschool: 1:05pm On May 27, 2019
Guy give me her number. My mums friend called me my husband once. I raped her.

2 Likes

Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by omonla10(m): 1:06pm On May 27, 2019
All way na way...na promotion sure pass
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by Wisdom58(f): 1:07pm On May 27, 2019
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by frankoben(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2019
Guy shine her well well make u mess am up on top bed, afterwards she go dey avoid ur weapon of mass annihilation like say na nuclear bomb.
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by annyplenty(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2019
jkolppwqa:

videos,diagrams and pictures below

[b][/b]
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by Alexis29: 1:07pm On May 27, 2019
What' really annoying about this thing is the level of blackmail from the said boss. So, because a man has chosen to be responsible and not grease your gears, you must cut off his source of livelihood? Obviously, it's not only we men that are scums, it's a unisex adjective. and I'm very sure that the woman would be married o. Anyways, feel the extract below:

I took three quick steps backward to create enough space between us, then I gave him a perfect kick to the jaw. The kick stopped him in track; he was dazed for a few seconds. Although the night was still illuminated by a full moon without stars, I was sure my dear inexperienced friend was seeing a full constellation, a galaxy bright enough to blind him. He blinked for a while before landing hard on his flat buttocks. Then he did something I utterly never expected. He started crying. I was confused; he was a grownup, he was not supposed to cry; and besides, my kick, although swift and direct, was not hard enough to elicit this kind of tears.

Read from the beginning through this link:

http://www.pentinent.com/2019/05/24/kanu-the-brutality-of-a-rogue-update-1/
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by kingBenedict: 1:09pm On May 27, 2019
She is a widow...no husband, this is quite tough...maybe the boss no fine...e get the kinda boss wey go tell you that kinda thing...you no go even dey tell us this kind story...you go don lash craze commot for her body....or else the guy get other moral reasons sha....

1 Like

Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by Jokkarm2: 1:10pm On May 27, 2019
My friend nack the woman and continue your job . you come here come dee disturb person. as if you nee dee nack women.
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by Spidermon: 1:10pm On May 27, 2019
Na to Bleep my way up to the top of my career ooo.

Briefcase in one hand, dick in the other.
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by luminouz(m): 1:12pm On May 27, 2019
damiloladuke:
A man who works as a PA has taken to social media to cry out for help after his Director at work threatened to sack him for denying her sex.

In his narration on a Facebook group, the man identified as Frank Onyekachukwu stated that he started as a driver in the organization, despite being a graduate. He was driving the manager before he was assigned to the director who found out he was a graduate and then elevated him to the position of a Personal Assistant.

She however wanted him to sleep with her so he could keep his job

I have a problem at my place of work and I don’t know how to handle it. I was employed in a company last two years as a driver though am a graduate of chemical engineer but based on that’s no job in the country I have to accept the driving job in other to survive.

I was a driver to the manager of the company for 6months and from there I got to know the director of that company a ( WOMAN ) but she is a widow, one faithful evening the company had a board meeting in EKO HOTEL which ended up around 11pm and director didn’t come with her driver that night then the manager told me to drive the director home that 9it that he can drive himself.

I did as he told me which the director started using me as her own personal driver for 2months bfor she got to know that am a graduate and she changed my position from driver to her personal assistant and pays me very well as a graduate and employed another driver.

My major work now is to follow her with company’s documents when ever she is going for a meeting within the country.

The issues now is that she is forcing me into sleeping with her which I turned her down several times and she threatened me to resign or she will sack me by herself if I didn’t agree with her conditions from the company.

The story is much but because of time I have to stop here.

Plz friends advise me on what to do am depressed right now.

https://lailasnews.com/resign-or-i-sack-you-female-director-to-pa-for-denying-her-sex/

Rubbish...coming online is not the solution. U should have recorded her several times with video evidence as proofs...now since ur name is public,she will likely know and u will get sacked...

I smell fake stories!!!

2 Likes

Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by mt77: 1:16pm On May 27, 2019
If the story is true, why don't you be a Joseph?
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 27, 2019
Z
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by googi: 1:17pm On May 27, 2019
He probably bleeped the heck out of her until he got fed up.

Now you know what women go through in the work place.

3 Likes

Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by KelB(m): 1:18pm On May 27, 2019
Today on things that never happened

2 Likes

Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by lunna1: 1:19pm On May 27, 2019
if it's true she is asking u of sex, u won't even tell anyone

3 Likes

Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by kingBenedict: 1:21pm On May 27, 2019
kaen1317:
I wish say na me be dat. I for get double promotion for that office.
E be like say she no fine... people always act like they have credentials for morals...

1 Like

Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:26pm On May 27, 2019
Lie from the pit of hell

Fake as APC

Face as Buhari's Waec Cert

Fake as Nigerian Celebrities

Extremely Fake As Nairaland Men cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 27, 2019
As much as the want the world to condemn the boss n see how upright he is, i don't think he wants an advice what he is looking among comments is ideas of trap he could set for the boss grin
Life is not fair, neverrtheless she promoted n gave him a new life if her condition doesnt suite him,kindly demote yourself back to a post not under her or keep begging but trying to go on social media to tarnish her or bring her down is evil. only my father will give n not ask for a thing in return
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by Obason22(m): 1:28pm On May 27, 2019
If u are married then move ahead and resign to matain ur faithfulness. but if u are still single mehn do ur job.
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by DarlingEmojist(m): 1:30pm On May 27, 2019
Lol.. You can be the Joseph of out time (JOOT)
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by adecz: 1:31pm On May 27, 2019
sad

You are personal assistant & you
are refusing to do 'personal things '.

You are failing in your duties & deserve to
be sacked & replaced by a more gallant PA. cool cool cool cool

Nonsense!! sad sad sad sad
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by meobizy(f): 1:34pm On May 27, 2019
Vizzim:
Some people would call this man plight a fat lie. At least I have an experience of a close relation who couldn't get a job because he refused to have sex.
This country is in shambles where people just for power or positions think no one can get to them.
The same happened to one man in my village.

1 Like

Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by meobizy(f): 1:34pm On May 27, 2019
#FakeNews.
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by Chiccly(f): 1:35pm On May 27, 2019
Odiegwu!!

Sack na!

Let amadioha fire you from the anus...
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by am4truth(m): 1:38pm On May 27, 2019
This is not true. However, just resign and move on.
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 27, 2019
"Graduate of chemical engineer"
Propose to her and marry her. Then you can start sleeping with her as she likes. If not never or u die

Though I sense lies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Retirees Vs European Retirees In Photos / Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 / How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.